Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
zeflamigo rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +3 +1 = 4
Barter crop: +1 punkin
Tickets won: 0

Leeroi ran up to the community pot, relishing in the wonderful smell of the stew everyone had created. He hoped that he got a hearty helping, when it was time to test the stuff! He took one of his last veggies, a punkin, and scooped out the delicious insides to add to the soup. Glitch gave an appreciative nod to her charge, proud of his newly discovered cooking abilities. It was important for her kid to learn to cook, just in case the day came where she would no longer be by his side to make delicious meals for him. But, she hoped that day would never come...  
zeflamigo rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 2 Total: 12 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:03 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Fruity +1, Chewy +1, Stamped Perfect +1, Well Cooked +1
Tickets won: 4

"Look! Look!" Leeroi pulled at his lusus' legs, offering her up one of his fresh mooncakes. "I made this!!" He yelled, bouncing with energy. With a soft grace, the monstrous lusus bent down and bit at the mooncake with her half mouth. Biting into the deliciousness, a tear sprung to her eye. Wonderful!

She stamped at the ground and nodded, gulping down the yummy food. She gave an appreciative scream, bopping the top of his head in congratulations.

I am so proud of you!

Leeroi gave a giggle and patted his lusus' face. He didn't care about making her proud as much as making perfect mooncakes, but her opinion was still valued.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:30 pm
Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Username: Gracie Loff
Troll: Arniva Madcap
Date Won: 11/28
Game Won: Here be a link!
Ticket Amount: 3  
gracie loff rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:37 pm
Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: nothing/button/needle
Tickets won: 5

Arniva quietly looked around, annoyed. She had missed most of the festival. THE FESTIVAL. Thanks to Mama Ook, and her crazy shenanigans she found herself at the party at the tail end. She flitted around the area, hardset on something SOMETHING to have fun with. Finding a nice little hay game, she read the rules quickly before diving headfirst into the stack of hay. She dug around, finally finding one, tiny button to present.  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:40 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Nutty (+1), Tender (+1), Press too hard (-1), Overcooked (-2)

The tiny blueblood followed the scent of... deliciousness she swore she could almost taste with her nose. She followed it to the mooncake booth, mouth watering. Samples? FREE? It wasn't long before she was devouring the free samples, gaining a tiny sugar high. "So.. I can.. make more cakes?" She listened to the instructions, not really keen on cooking. People cooked for HER, not the other way around. Still, she could MAKE these cakes? She gathered the ingredients, deciding the humiliation was worth the extra gain of sugar. When all was said and done, she frowned... realizing mistakes were made as the cakes were HORRIBLY overcooked.  
gracie loff rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:45 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: +1
Barter crop: N/A

Arniva slamdunked a piece of fruit stolen from Mama Ook, hoping for the best. She had to be careful though, invoking the rage of Mama Ook by messing with her fruit was a dangerous task, and could only be completed successfuly with hopes that the lusus was distracted enough by the sights and smells not to notice part of her mobile stash missing! Yuck though, it seemed that fruit was part of that mobile stash for just a bit too long..  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Gl!tch~ rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:02 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: cloying, chewy, stamped uneven, well-cooked
Tickets won: 1

"Excuse me, I don't think you're in any position to insinuate that I would be the one giving anybody food poisoning, Mister Shukum." She presented the box even more.

"Now please tell me you're above fake-gagging. This is a serious situation and I expect it to be taken that way. I made these with all the care in the world, you know. I would never harm someone who means so much to me," she sniffed, though it was also clear she was exaggerating a little. Even Hemera Moachm was capable of comedic drama

"Now, before they get cold. Come on, come on; I'm doing my best to not add to it. I have always had preposterously cold hands; I think it's a side affliction. Maybe, once you're done and definitely not having a terrible reaction, you might be able to help warm them up."

Magician Arcana

Gl!tch~ rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 2 Total: 12 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:21 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: use the descriptor words in the chart to describe the final batch
Tickets won:

((Guo makes moon cakes!))  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:40 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Smoky (+1) Flaky (+1) Stamp uneven (+0) Well cooked (+1)
Tickets won: No Tickets!

Lorata hadn't actually expected to spend her time cooking moon cakes herself. She had, in fact, only stopped by to see about buying some for a treat to munch on while she looked around, so the introduction of the activity as a game caught her by surprise. She couldn't honestly say she'd ever cooked before, but...Well, games were the fun part of festivals, weren't they? As she made her way further into the tent to a cooking station, she looked around curiously to see how many others were trying. A lot of them just looked frustrated, hmm.

She turned her attention to the task at hand, squinting at ingredients as she tried to keep her instructions in mind. And, somehow, by the time she'd finished, she had...well, moon cakes. The stamp was a little off, but they looked as delicious as any she'd ever eaten before. She cast another, mildly judgemental around the tent.

What were they so upset about? This was easy.

Green Minuet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:36 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Autumn scowled down at her latest 'masterpiece'. She had done better than previously, but even so down into the wastebin it went. Caterpal seemed to like them at least, and munched on a few that had escaped destruction. Following his lead, Autumn tried one herself, but could not bring herself to swallow more than a bite. She tossed the rest into the garbage. What was she doing wrong?

Glancing around she saw a young seadweller pull a batch out of the oven that looked and smelled divine. For a moment, she was struck by a pang of jealousy. She quickly swallowed it. Perhaps she could learn something. Fluttering over, Autumn addressed the seadweller. “Wow! Those look amazing. What's your secret~?” Offering the girl a winning smile, Autumn winked.

Quote:
My cakes are: cloying (-1), flaky (+1), pressed too light (-1), and well cooked (+1)

KitsuneAura

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-8)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:41 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

After fishing out the chunk of wool, Autumn busied herself on removing some other questionable contributions people had made. Honestly, had some trolls ever cooked a night in their life? Wrinkling her sniffnode, she studied the latest garbage ingredient. Green and slimy it looked like it belonged back in the bog. Certainly not something that belonged in soup. She tossed it over her shoulder and continued to sift through.

Quote:
Quality increase: 2
Barter crop: n/a

Hivestuck rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:48 pm
There is a ribbit in the distance.  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:49 pm
The news snaked through the thorny rebel grapevine and into Aandes' spongeclots. There was a snoutbeast at some bumpkin festival, and Rasali needed it. She would get it. All he had to do was get a little muddy. Unfortunately, Aandes didn't have anything inexpensive enough for him to warrant pouring wet dirt and snoutbeast sweat on, so purchasing goods at the fair was a must. And once again quite tragically, these particular bumpkins were hiking up the prices. It wasn't like it was the end of the Festival or anything.

Aandes sighed as he pulled on the simple cotton attire he'd just purchased. It was itchy, but not completely out of style. He tied his shirt around his waist, slicked his hair back carelessly and estimated in his head how many showers he would have to take once he got back to Four Fronds. Hopefully this would be over with quick.

Quote:
I'm getting trampled by a snoutbeast! Hurray!
Total time: 30 seconds
Tickets won:

blackbird cake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:49 pm
Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: nothing
Tickets won: 1

Fourth times... the charm...? Or was it third? But she already came for a third time! Elidae bounded back to the hay stack. Word around the festival still said no one had found the needle yet, but there were some buttons! Maybe she could find one herself this time? After several minutes digging around, collecting more hay in her hair, she found... nothing. Blowing air into her cheeks, Elidae resisted the urge to yell. This was so frustrating! Nonetheless, she wouldn't let this ruin her night or break her spirit. Honestly, she hoped someone else would at least find that needle by the time the festival was over.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Sypon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:50 pm
Quote:
I'm getting trampled by a snoutbeast! Hurray!
Total time: 65 seconds
Tickets won:

Wow. This was even more terrible than Aandes had anticipated. The constant reminder that he should work out more (and possibly do some combat training) flickered to mind as he himself was winded by a snoutbeast to the stomach.

"Oof!" Was all he could manage. He picked himself back up, back covered in a layer of mud and hay. With a shiver running through him, Aandes looked for a good opening to take down the snoutbeast. If they'd let him use his weapon he'd be just fine.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games