i wanna sing one for the cars
that are right now headed silent down the highway
and it's dark and there is nobody driving
and something has got to give

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:50 am
User Image
alexis tucker.
STUBBORN a*****e

Nobody tells Alexis what to do. <******** try it, buddy, they'll kick your a**. Alexis sees rules more as guidelines and suggestions than actual laws, you see! They're abrasive, aggressive, and generally an unpleasant person to be around unless they want something from you: because then, in that case, they just turn into an awkward child. They're not entirely heartless: just emotionally immature and not particularly sure how to talk to people? Alexis likes some things, but they're REALLY REALLY AWFUL at showing that they do.

FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT

Alexis may not make a lot of money, but that sure as hell isn't going to stop them from taking what they want (within reason). They're a frequent pickpocket, an occasional shoplifter, and generally the type of person who - if you knew about it - you wouldn't leave alone with your valuables. What they don't want, they pawn for extra pocket cash. After all, all these people won't miss their wallets, right?
Alexis is on probation right now, really, because stealing multiple valuable items of jewelry from the fancy jewelry place in the mall - and getting caught - was. It wasn't clever. (And they didn't even get to keep the material. Assholes.) They still shoplift, of course, but...a slight bit more carefully. Don't let anyone know. Keep it small.

ANYTHING ELSE?

Alexis is genderqueer! They use they/them pronouns and bind, but are generally not too fussed about being mistaken for a pretty boy. They're twenty-one years old, an unstoppable omnivore who thinks there are no bad foods (but sweets and meat are even better), and partially blind in their left eye (due to open-angle glaucoma that developed as a child and went untreated until after permanent vision loss had already been done).

If you see them on a rooftop, don't be alarmed. They like to feel tall. Being 5'3" is a terrible thing.

-----------
ARDENT MISCREANT

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:11 am
powers.

All of Alexis' magic has been removed by the Spinel Lady.
At this time, they do not have access to any magic or their Noble status.

dreamer power:
FREEDIVER

Alexis isn't going to break any records, but put them in the water and they do a lot better than they rationally should. They can stay underwater for a long while at a time without coming up for air, and can dive just a bit deeper than a normal human should be able to do unaided.

(Also, sometimes their hair looks really good after it gets wet instead of making them look like a drowned rat, but that might be more so genetics and less so innate powers.)

riser power:
MIMICKRY

With a little practice, a little time around someone, Alexis can mimic someone’s voice. It’s not perfect, there’s little differences, but they can - in a pinch - manage to sound just like the person they’re speaking as.

bonus power:
EXECUTIONER

Alexis' teeth have shifted to be razor-sharp and jagged; able to bite through flesh with only minor effort.
As a result of this, their diet has shifted to be primarily meat, as their teeth are no longer suited to vegetation.

bonus power:
BREEZE

You can cause a light breeze to ruffle someone's hair or underthings, or really anything else you want to be breezed at.

quest power:
TRACKER'S EYE

with focus, and knowledge of what is wanted to be tracked, alexis can see the spectral trail of where an animal/person has been/where it went. this must be within the last few hours and will not work if alexis does not have some kind of item to help clue them in. this ability only works with alexis’s left eye and may not always work if other forces are in play.

beyond appearance change:
DEEP-SEA SIGHTER

Alexis' eyes have recolored themselves to have the approximate colorscheme of the abyssopelagic zone -- meaning black sclera, a dark teal-green iris, and thin white pupils. It may be unsettling, but confers no actual powers (or changes to Alexis' eyesight) aside from the fact people can now look at them and realize they are neck-deep in magic if it wasn't obvious already.

quest power:
DARK DIVER

Alexis has developed a fully functional set of gills that interfaces with their respiratory system, rendering them capable of 'breathing' underwater given that the water is not contaminated. When closed, these appear as - at first glance - lines of symmetrical bruises on their neck and sides. This has also negatively affected their normal respiratory system, decreasing their lung capacity.

meta roll power:
EYES ON YOUR SIX

You are now capable of seeing everything around you without turning your head. Complete 360 vision.
You can't turn this off, deactivate it, or pass it to a civilian using astral force.
Alexis won this by being granted the OOC superlative of Most Likely to Kill a Neighbor.

challenge month power:
RIDICULOUS HAMMERSPACE

Your character can, by thinking about it, store up to 250 pounds of objects in a personal hammerspace. They can also withdraw it.

challenge month power:
CONTINUUM RIFT

By a mechanic to be determined per character, you can "mark" a place in time. You can then travel back in time to that point exactly as you were then, high five your double, and go do something else. Great if you don't have the clone-creating power above, but also only good for an hour. NOTE: you must high five your double.
Alexis' mechanic is not yet determined.

EZRA'S APATHY
Alexis cannot reveal just what passed between them and Ezra in this thread, or that Ezra intends to approach others. Should they try, their left hand will begin to burn again; the pain will be such that they will be unable to speak for the duration. However, in return for this, Alexis has gained a boon.
HERALDIC CLAIRVOYANCE
Alexis can sense nobles and their powers, as well as if they have a current tithe.
To them, nobles have a specific visual aura, which varies between nobles.

-----

noble major power:
YOUR BODY IS 70% WATER

Alexis is a hydrokinetic -- they can control water around them with little more than their mind and gestures. This ability becomes much more difficult to control or use if Alexis' limbs are restrained / unusable. The water must be in their line of sight for them to begin controlling it.

Things they CAN'T draw water from:
- Thin air / Plants / living beings / Closed containers / Plumbing they do not have direct, physical access to / anything that would be too large-scale if not GM-approved; they will not pull in all water in the entire city of Ashdown, for example.

Alexis also becomes visibly exhausted if put in hot, dry areas, and this ability is actively weakened in such areas.

noble minor power:
WORLD AS A WEAPON

Alexis is never without a weapon. If they don't have one on hand, there's always - somehow - something sharp enough nearby, just within arm's reach.

noble minor power:
PREDATOR'S GAZE

Alexis just lets off an unsettling aura -- it's very difficult to feel at ease in their presence, especially if their gaze is trained on you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 am
rp logs.
✔ = used towards growth
⛓ = used for powers
♛ = used towards noble / fetch rps
⚓ = used for quests
☁ = finished, but unused for powers/growths as of yet

requirements (riser > beyond)
TWO completed events, which here means you participated in at least two story-moving roleplays and wrote at least 500 words in each
manor gates (start here) + [FAVOR] the friendly one + [FAVOR] the spinel lady + garnet cellar + silver hall [2AM] + manor gates [end here]
Meta 4 Record

FIFTEEN new, completed RPs of any kind in which you wrote at least 500 words
[PRP] tomorrow's ground is too uncertain [Alexis/Autumn] ✔⚓
[prp] Wham Bam - Zac/Alexis ✔ ⚓
[PRP] Supernatural animals (Ves/Alexis)
four of eyes
[erp] iceburn [Autumn/Alexis]
[prp] your scruples are a flaw [alexis/alois]
[prp] the body is rot waiting to happen [alexis/autumn]
[PRP] in building an empire {alexis x alois}
[PRP] it's occam's razor, really. {alexis x alois + rath}
step one: the proofs {alois x alexis}
[prp] no thing of consequence can grow [alexis/jeremiah]
[prp] set my teeth in the silver of the moon [alexis/zac]
[PRP] (not) juvenile delinquency (alexis & jeremiah)
[prp] the unique and nervously obscene [alexis/juniper]
[PRP] savages (alexis & nasir)
[drp/solo] a rich red murmuring -- [alexis]
[prp] no apple ever bore so rich a red [alexis/nasir]
[prp] Trust Issues - Zac/Alexis
[prp] i keep wondering if it will rain [alexis/zac]

--- post-meta ---
Dark Waters, Still and Deep - Zac and Alexis
[PRP] you are what happens / after the war [Alexis/Jeremiah] ✔ ⚓
[PRP] Sharp Teeth, Soft Birds (Alexis/Rabbit/Nev/Sy)
[PRP] It Don't Cost an Arm and a Leg (Alexis & Preacher)
[prp] the brine and the meat and all the tiny ruins [temperance/alexis] ✔ ⚓
[PRP] the world we once knew (alexis & nasir)
[PRP] A Relapser's Anatomy [Alexis/Shun]
[PRP] Fateful Encounters of the Grocery Kind (Alexis&Elliot)
[PRP] the people's court (Shiloh & Alexis)
[ORP] Eye See You (Chel Plot]
we've heard you were a victim (stop crouching in the shadows, chewing your hair) ⚓ ☁
[prp] this damp grows in my lungs like a plague [alexis/kiel] ⚓ ☁

requirements (beyond > beyond 2)
THREE completed events where you have put forth a decent effort to participate AND written 500 words
challenge month
♢ Meta 5; [START HERE] Congregation, [COMPLETE] To you, thirty minutes ago, [COMPLETE] Home Base, [DRP] the whisperer (nasir + others) (martyr's line), [PRP] claws like the ones on your hands [nasir/alexis], [CURRENT] Renewal

TWENTY (20) completed roleplays (where you wrote at least 500 words)
(7/29/17: 20/20 complete)
[PRP] okay, ophelia [Alexis/Jeremiah]
[PRP] Tunnel of No (Alexis & Preacher)
such great heights (nobles)
[PRP] Think of the Paw-sibilities! (Alexis & Preacher)
[PRP] I hate worrying about the future [Alexis/Jer] ⚓ ✔
[PRP] Right Meow (Preacher & Alexis)
[PRP] Just Trying to Eat Here [Alexis/Fox]
[ prp ] Casting Shadows (Alexis & America)
[PRP] Eye spy [Alexis/Shun]
[PRP] pretty things for pretty people (alexis & nasir)
[ORP] Hope in the air (NOBLES)
[PRP] where the river flows (alexis & jeremiah & warg bfs)
Stranger Things - Alexis and Zac
[?] Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing (?)
[PRP] the darkest country road [Alexis/Nasir]
[PRP] may fortune favor the ******** (alexis & ro)
[DRP] shot down in flames (jeremiah + others) (without the rigmarole) ✔
[PRP] well past the middle of it [Alexis/Eve]
[PRP] a special day (alexis & nasir)
[PRP] Dead by daylight [Alexis/???]
[PRP] deadlights (alexis & jeremiah)
[DRP] nothing good lives in this forest [Alexis/Zac]
[PRP] Well gosh (Camila & Alexis)
[PRP] split ends (alexis & nasir)
[SIRENS] Jump, Jump (Alexis)
[TRIAL] Ezra, Pt. 1
[DRP] Taking Up a Collection (Temperance/Others)

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
[PRP] who lights the way for the aimless? [Alexis/Jeremiah]

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:34 pm
relationships (circa end of july 2017).

❤❤❤❤: You haven't done anything that I care about, but that's not bad, likely.
❤❤❤❤❤: Good job! You're not worthless.
❤❤❤❤❤: If you invited me to hang out, I'd probably go.
❤❤❤❤❤: Hey, uh -- I like spending time with you. You're pretty neat.
❤❤❤❤❤: You're important to me. I don't know what I'd do if you left.

✖✖✖✖: ******** spank your inner moppet and take a deep breath.
✖✖✖✖✖: Get ******** style="color: teal">✖✖✖
✖✖: Deep breath, Alexis. Remember: assault's a crime.
✖✖✖✖✖: I hope I send you to the hospital.
✖✖✖✖✖: Murder's still illegal, right? Right.

rabbit vaughn / ❤❤❤❤❤:
I like him. He's bitter. Got those weird cute kids, too.
alois scholz / ❤❤❤❤✖✖✖✖✖:
Christ, what a ******** p***k.
Still a gigantic pile of dicks, he's choking on all these dicks forever where did they come from, but. He's helping me. I can't complain. He's not as bad as I thought.
He knows what he's done to me. Nobody else ever will. Just our little secret, Scholz.
autumn smith / ❤❤❤❤❤:
Animals like her. I'm jealous. Cute, though; I've seen her social media. Seems sweet enough...?
My first real friend in this stupid town. When you almost die with someone a few times, you kinda get close, I guess?
...I like her a lot. She's way too good for me. I really hope she doesn't figure that out.
I'm sorry. I hope she's doing okay, wherever she is.
jeremiah mercer / ❤❤❤❤❤✖✖✖✖✖:
I ******** hate cops. He thinks he's better than me.
He could have stopped me.
Still a d**k, but he's got some uncanny way to make me feel like I'm - I don't know. Some sort of stupid equal, maybe.
How many times has he saved my life, now? Starting to think I should get him a gift basket or somethin'.
algernon mixlin / ✖✖✖✖:
Shove off, grandpa.
zachary bantock / ❤❤❤❤❤:
I'm sorry, kid. ******** -- I had to watch him get ********' eaten -- god. How do you get past something like 'oh, sorry, I saw you get horribly maimed and did nothing'?
My best friend. Or something. I trust him more than he knows.
I'm sorry, Zac. I'm sorry.
ezra / the burning man / ✖✖✖✖✖: <******** you ******** you <******** you. I'll kill him. I don't know what I'd need to do or how but I'll ******** kill him.
nasir vasile / ❤❤❤❤❤:
Someone else who's too good for me. My best friend. I'd do anythin' for him - I hope he knows that.
temperance clark / ✖✖✖✖✖:
I ******** up. Good news, the real Clark's still a ********' a*****e.
preacher maria / ❤❤❤❤❤:
She's obnoxious, but I get that -- I used t'be like her, too. Don't take it too far, kid. It'll hurt too much.
If she's still up for carin' about me after how I was to her - I - she's better than I coulda been.
shun kuroda / ✖✖✖✖✖:
Don't care if it was some weird ******** Nega-Kuroda, because I ******** -- I thought I had an idea of how he worked, but no! No. I hope he rots.
Still a d**k.
fox bliskiss / ❤❤❤❤❤:
Decent cop. Haven't seen her around lately.
eve fitzpatrick / ❤❤❤❤❤:
Talk again, sometime?
kiel / ❤❤❤❤❤
roman kennedy / ❤❤❤❤:
Eh. Could be worse.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FACTS
• Alexis is a Gemini - their birthday is June 12th, 1996.
• Alexis usually doesn't drink, mostly because they absolutely cannot hold their liquor.
• Alexis is a pansexual demiromantic.
Alexis usually wears long sleeves of some kind, and they're always opaque. This is due to prior self-harm. Alexis has severe burn scarring on both arms, and has started wearing short sleeves again.
• Alexis' email is axstkr@gmail.com. (Please do not OOC email this, god knows who it belongs to.)
• Alexis has a key branded into their sternum, and a ??? branded into their hip, from their durance under Alois Scholz.
• Alexis has Ezra Fitzpatrick's handprint scarred into their left wrist.
• Alexis is missing their left thumbprint, despite having a full set of fingerprints on file.
• Alexis has bite marks scarred very deeply into the meat of their left hand.
• Alexis' fingers are badly scarred by bite marks on both hands.

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 pm
gallery.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:25 pm
playlists.

titles don't matter when you're dead - a mix about alexis' state of mind during their tithing, and the aftermath. tracklist and excerpts under the spoiler.
the mountain goats - no children -- (i am drowning, there is no sign of land; you are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand)
princess chelsea - the cigarette duet -- (it's just a cigarette, it'll soon be only ten - honey, can't you trust me? when I want to stop, i can)
melanie martinez - tag, you're it -- (little bit of poison in me, i can taste your skin in my teeth)
seether - fake it -- (fake it if you don't belong, fake it if you feel like a infection)
get scared - sarcasm -- (don't mind us, we're just spilling our guts; if this is love i don't wanna be loved!)
soap and skin - spiracle -- (as a child, i killed my thoughts and bored with a bough, in my spiracle)
halsey - control -- (i can't help this awful energy; god damn right, you should be scared of me)
down like silver - wolves -- (when i die, you can push me out to sea; when i die, set me free)
mother mother - body -- (take my eyes, take them aside; take my face and desecrate)

you're my best friend, even 'til the end - a mix about alexis' relationships with zac and nasir. tracklist and excerpts under the spoiler.
death cab for cutie - passenger seat -- (shooting stars and satellites, from the passenger seat as you are driving me home)
hot sugar - the kid who drowned at summer camp -- (instrumental)
darling violetta - a smaller god -- (and i, i could have died last night, but i heard the voice of a smaller god)
memoryhouse - the kids were wrong -- (i'll be right here by your side, tear the seams, we're not aging beneath these trembling star-lit skies)
gemini - something in me, something in you -- (promise me you'll find your way out, there's something in me, there's something in you)
cold war kids - skip the charades -- (let's skip the charades, you're seeing right through me, anyway)
years & years - real -- (i think that if i have been enough for you, i'd be better, would i be good?)

your veins lead to the sea - a mix about alexis, after the attempt. tracklist and excerpts under the spoiler.
youth - daughter -- (we're setting fire to our insides for fun, collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home)
modern baseball - fine, great -- (i hate having to think about my future, when all i wanna do is worry about everyone but me)
sleeping with sirens - the strays -- (my whole life they said i'd be nothing - well, i'm something, and i would rather be the stray than be nothing to no one at all)
mount eerie - grave robbers -- (do i have to say? everybody will eat you, everybody robs graves)
amanda palmer - runs in the family -- (i cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me, corpses on ice)
lorde - biting down (evinrude remix) -- (breathed so deep i thought i'd drown, it feels better biting down)
metric - help i'm alive -- (hard to be soft, tough to be tender; come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train)
purity ring - fineshrine -- (i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed, over the rocky cliffs that you leave)
noosa - fear of love -- (these waters filled with motion, they're moving every way; the current's getting stronger, we're gonna drown someday)
i of the storm - of monsters and men -- (and they call me under, and i'm shaking like a leaf - and they call me underneath to this storm)

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:26 pm
family.

daniel tucker - brother, age 25. estranged; formerly close. as of alexis' last contact, he was working as a substitute teacher, but this is unlikely to have lasted.
margaret tucker - mother, age 48. estranged. real estate.
nathaniel tucker - father, age 50. estranged. officeworker.
c. a. thurlow - distant cousin, age 39. estranged and considered a 'bad influence'. some sort of scientist.

"this song is for the soil
that's toxic clear down to the bedrock
where no thing of consequence can grow
drop your seeds there
let them go

let them all go
let them all go"

- the mountain goats, cotton

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
character consequences - october-december 2016 meta

Alexis Tucker
Alexis is a member of a program designed to monitor those who have a history of causing Trouble with their magic. They have an ankle bracelet that sends an alert to the local police department should they leave the city of ashdown and have a dusk curfew unless at program-approved work.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 pm
i wasn't born good

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"God just stoppppp. Please. I hate this. I am trying to ******** up -̀͏̕-ͯ͋ͥ̔̈͏͠-̡̡ͯ̎̾̊̄̂ͮ for the rest of his entire life and you too if you if you let me and if you want to stop that I guess there is a problem and you will have to kill me. Does that kid look happy to you? Well I guess we have different opinions and you will have to stop me from making him into what he is trying very hard not to be. And -̵̧̢̧-́͏̕͢-̷̶̨͞͞-̛͟͠-̷̧͘͟͝ I want to do the same to you so badly. So, so badly."

-- neptune, we know the devil

on the worst nights, i promise myself:
i will return to every place you hurt me,
and plant a seed there
so that something pure can grow
out of the charred fields you left in me.
when stillness threatens a second unmaking,
i tell myself–
under my skin, there will be flowers.
under my skin, there will be flowers.
under my skin, there will be flowers,
and not a single evil thing.
not a single reminder of ruin.

-- Unearth, Amrita C.

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50