Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:29 pm
Fox Bliskiss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۞Landing۞Fox۞The Jist۞Powers۞Roleplays۞People۞Living Quarters۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Music۞Credits۞

"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."

⊲ ⊲ ⊲ ⊲ ⊲ ⊲ ۞ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:59 pm

۞Landing۞Fox۞The Jist۞Powers۞Roleplays۞People۞Living Quarters۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Reserved۞Music۞Credits۞

Fox Bliskiss
Eager Officer

Little Fox always wanted to be an officer, and now here she is. Fox covers up her somewhat broken confidence with a dose of extra enthusiasm. She's the kind of officer that can be put to any task, no matter how menial (parking tickets, anybody?) and she'll give it her all and then some. She takes her job seriously no matter the task, and does her best to represent her department well. While even her positivity has chips in it, a moment of glum doesn't slow her down for long.

A Well Trained Coward

Well trained, well versed in law, eager to serve. Fox should be at a great point to start off a career in law enforcement for the rest of her life. However, Fox is lost in herself as to find the means to fix the one, glaring flaw she has found in herself: Fox is a tested coward. When put in physical danger she froze up. The kind of freezing that got people hurt and put her beloved life dream to shame. She cannot trust herself to be the good officer she wants to be unless she can find a way to both a) improve herself under stress and b) TEST THIS. She won't believe herself cured until she can put herself in a position to consistently show her worth. She's eager to find a solution, but she also doesn't want to endanger anybody else in her quest to better herself.

So she's started small, taking things she has consciously avoided (SEE: Spiders) and hoping maybe, she can at least work, in baby steps, on becoming the brave person she desperately wants to be.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Who Am I

Name: Fox Bliskiss
Height: 5'7"
Weight: About 160lbs
Heritage: 1/8th Cherokee, 1/4th Indian, ????@the rest
Birthday: June 17th
Born in: Ashdown, ???
Real World Counterpart: Rasika Navare
Phone Number: 555-555-7377

Things People Sometimes Care About:

Zodiac: Cusp Gemini-Cancer
Plans for the Future: To be the GREATEST POLICE OFFICER EVER
Fears: Spiders, more than she ever thought she did
Off Likes: Brussel Sprouts
Weird Skills: A Trained Officer. Knows how to handle various weapons. Training in Muay Thai.

Favorites:

Animals: Bento (her devon rex), THE BEST PUPPERS (Waffle and Habanero)
Foods: Shrimp Tikka Masala, Lamb Curry, Bollywood Chicken, Elk Jerky, Shepherd's Pie
Sweets: Homemade Taffy
Drinks: Fireball Whisky, Root Beer
Colors: Purple, Bright Seafoam Green, Navy Blue
Weather: Fog

Trivia:

+Fox owns a 5 year old Devon Rex named Bento. Bento loves everybody. Hold me.
+Fox loved cop shows as a child. Fox still loves cop shows. She spent her entire life working up to that day when she’d be able to join the force and be a hero just like the people on TV. Top percentile of her class. Great on the range. Great on paper.

When put into a real situation - not a training based one, she froze. She froze SO HARD. Her partner ended up paralyzed from the waist down and Fox was sent to desk duty and told she needs to get ‘whatever her problem is’ fixed or else she’s never going to be out on the streets again. Fox, now racked with guilt and the knowledge that she buckled when it mattered, isn’t sure what to do about it.
+Fox was working in Boston when her incident occurred roughly 9 months ago. She grew up in Ashdown so has returned home as she has family there.
+She's been home for 6 months and after 2 of deciding her next step, filled out her paperwork to join the Ashdown police force. Her hiring involved a few necessities, one of which was an extra fun dose of training to deal with the high population of magical sorts. The other is her mandated therapy.
+Given her lack of experience, she's only an officer.
+Works dispatch on top of her desk duties.
+As part of her recovery, Fox goes to mandated trauma therapy at MINIMUM once a week.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Always a Way to Fight Back

There always seems to be something right under hand when Fox is in a pinch that she can use to defend herself.

Structura

Your bones are incredibly tough. Only a massive force can break them. However, this does not extend to your muscles or skin, and in fact slows the healing of any soft-tissue injuries you have.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:03 pm

۞ Finished
Over 500 Words
Assigned to a Growth/Perk
Used

۞ Home on the (Shooting) Range | Shun
۞Pupper Parade | Preacher
۞A Path for Courage to Follow | Jeremiah •
۞Exhibitionist | Horace
۞Filing a Report | Renard• ✗
۞Furthering a Report | Shun• ✗
۞More Furthering of a Report | Jeremiah• ✗
۞Just Trying to Eat Here | Alexis• ✗
۞Bombay-astic | Nasir• ✗
۞More Questions than Answers | Sonny
۞Try Darlene's | America
۞Update | Renard
۞Update 2.0 | Jeremiah
The Bench | Nasir
۞Hello, This is Fox | ???
۞Update 2.1 | Jeremiah
The Empty Tomb | Liam and the Cops
۞First Move
۞Another Day at the Station

۞DREAMER۞
July 5th, 2017 - Other Ashdown begins to sneak into Fox's Dreams
Path of Retribution | ORP
SNAFU | Jeremiah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:04 pm

NAME

Opinion

ALEXIS
Doesn't seem as dangerous in person as on paper. Has some baggage they won't unpack for me - nor do I expect them to.

HORACE
Native Kin. Apparently we'll be going on a stormchasing adventure sometime. I send him cat pictures.

JEREMIAH
Boss-man. I think he's trying to become Boss-dad sometimes. Serious, but on-point.

SHUN
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I have yet to have made heads or tails of Detective Kuroda.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Fox lives in a third floor one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment with her cat, Bento. The apartment is mostly Bento's and Bento requires all who enter to pay tribute. In form of being held. Love me. Despite being in Ashdown for 9 months, quite a bit of Fox's stuff is still in boxes, as though she wasn't sure if she was ACTUALLY going to stay or not.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:07 pm

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:09 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:09 pm

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:10 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:12 pm

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Can they use chopsticks?
Nope. She doesn't eat enough food that requires them to care either.
What do they do when they can't sleep?
Most likely, have Bento purr all over her face. Hello, you are here and I am here and we are here together.
What would they impulse buy at the grocery store?
Juice. Beef Jerky. Anything she usually buys but is on sale.
What order do they wash things in the shower?
Hair (because there is a lot) is washed until she can plaster it to her head, then feet, then body, then hair is actually rinsed off.
What's their coffee order?
Something caramel-y flavored with six shots of espresso in it.
What sort of apps would they have on their smartphone?
She owns the 'Walk a Dog' app and turns it on whenever she walks the police dogs to donate to charity while doing her job.
How do they act around children?
Fox is friendly to children. Most likely to be found chasing and playing with them at family gatherings.
What would they watch on tv when they're bored and nothing they really like is on?
Crime shows. Cops. Anything she's seen before and kind of likes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:14 pm

The Impression That I Get
Get Up
Heaven Loves a Fire

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Ashdown is a B/C Shop owned and ran by the talented Shibrogane and Silverah

All art in my journal is credit to the artists who drew it for me.

Fox is the intellectual design of myself (demon_pachabel) and was written up while I was watching X-Files.

For more characters of Pach's design, follow these links!
Cass

journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas