15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 pm
Welcome to Feapae's!
A place for all her paes.

User Image

*Please do not post here for any reason or Opal will claw your face. And Angel will point and laugh. *

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm
Index

*Welcome Post
* Index
* Storage
* Prisma
* Rarity
* Hoity Toity
* Princess Luna
* Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
* Lightning Dust
* Pothos
* Wild Moon
* Kratos
* Kylieam
* Chevalier
* Red Gemseed

Page 2:
* K'nai
* Prince Feralheart
* Hydrangea
* Lotus Blossom
* Ra'tari
* Fluttershy
* Thyone
* Anali
* Tiger Honey
* Lyneeson
* Adonis
* Sebastian Michaelis
* Erradika
* Dosvidaniya
* Pasha

Page 3:
* Asra
* Inessa
* Aunwyn
* Lullaby
* Eszra Samhain
* Lyssa Nightfly
* Galelan
* Shaeloh
* Krayyven
* Az'shta
* Kalipetra

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:02 pm
Storage

Family Trees:
Working on it

Role Plays:
The Faunies, Welcome to Laisidhiel - ORP for Faun and Faunies.
Dancing with the Erotes - Vday Dance Contest, Prisma
Valentine's Day Ball - Vday CYOA event, Hoity, Cadence and Luna
What Sort of Party...? - Cheif Rais, Mo and Luna
Night meets Night - Starry and Luna
Stretchin' the Wings - Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash
So you're my... - Pothos and Abby
Trying To Try Out Her New Powers - Pothos and Lust
What a Stallion! - Rarity and Big Mac
Still Living In Fear Hoity? - Lust, Aella and Hoity
What is this and why wont it go away? - Vanya and Luna
D'AAAWWWWRR!!! - Shining Armor, Cadence, Wild Moon, Twinkletoes, Moonlight Shadow
Spill it, Sistah! - Celestia and Luna
Well worth it.... - Mo and Luna
Something I need to tell you... - Shining Cadence
[SUMMER] How Unfortunate... Extremely! - Lisandru x Prisma (Summer event)
[SUMMER] - Nature Hike - Bic Mac x Rarity
[SUMMER] How Lovely... - Kylieam x Iris Topaz
[SUMMER] Mountain - Abandoned - Wild Moon x Sparrow
[SUMMER] What the hell.... - Kratos x Tanyth
[SUMMER] N.Hike - Big Mac + Rarity Part 2 - Rarity x Big Mac
[BREEDING] Rarity + Big Mac - Rarity x Big Mac
[SUMMER] Gettin' Out! - Rarity x Big Mac
A Two Course Meal - K'nai, Aella, Atlantis
Cookie Crumb Trail - Briosca, Feralheart, Lightning Dust
A Cute Distraction - Sweetie Belle x Wild Moon
A Sisterly Get-Together - Sweetie Belle x Rarity
Lost No Longer - Everfree x Luna
Within the Pages - Chief Rais & Wild Moon
Of Apples and Shinies - Big Mac x Rarity
Pompous Pampering - Hoity Toity & Aloe
Welcome to the Tree! - Feralheart, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Lighten up Son! - Fortissimo (Mama Blues), Chevalier & Luna
[NOTICE] Attn: Pss. Celestia, Luna, & Cadence - Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadence
Coming Clean - Celestia x Luna
[EVENT] Dancing with the Erotes 2014 - Kratos and Pothos Participating
[ VDAY 2014] Venus' Engagement Party - Prisma, Kylieam, Lightning Dust, Hydrangea, Ra'tari, Wild Moon, Prince Feralheart, Pothos
Eeeeey Sexay Fauneh! - Hyd x Bert
[PRP] And the thunder rolls - The Fallen
[PRP] Jewel in the brambles - Rarity, Big Mac, Sapphire Rose
[PRP] It's a Cat-tastrophie! - K'nai x Malloren
[PRP] I did WHAT?!? - Kylieam, Lyneeson & Zeke
[PRP PLOT] Are you my Momma? - Aracari & Erradika
[PRP] The Prince and the Shy - Prince Everfree x Fluttershy
[PRP] Eeeeeey sexay Fauneh - Hydrangea x Rainbow Sherbet
[PLOTRP] A meeting of Surprise! - Prince Everfree x Fluttershy
[PLOT RP] Someone like me. - Ruya x Erradika
[PLOTRP] What Do?! - Pasha x Nereus
[ORP] [CARNIVAL] RP, Rides & Attractions - Prisma, Wild Moon, Chevy, Lil Red, Rarity, Feralheart, Tiger Honey, Pasha, Adonis.
[PRP] Plushie Playdate! - Chini x Pasha
NO. WANT. ..... Fine. - Pasha x Asra
What do we have here?! - Ra'tari x Sombra
[PLOTRP] Children of Their own. - Sweetie Belle x Wild Moon
[PLOTPRP] Samyone - Samkiel x Thyone
[PLOTRP]Huggy hughugs extremely! - Prisma x Lisandru
[PLOTRP] No more apple barrels! - Red, DJ, Opal, Lyssa
[PLOTRP] City Browsing - Lyneeson x Lazuryt
[PRP] Grandparents vs Grandkids, GO! - Wild Moon, Luna, Lullaby
[PRP] What Dis Do?! - Pasha x Ripple-pip
Epitome of Sibling Rivarly - Erradika x Krayyven x Aracari
[PLOTPRP] A chance to assis. - Chevalier x Olea Aurum
[PRP] Nest Investigations - Mayu x Erradika x Krayyven
[PLOTRP] Release the heathens! - Chini x Kai x Pasha x Asra
[PLOTPRP] Can we keep her? - Wild Moon x Sweetie Belle x Honeysuckle
[PRP] Is that...a sack of flour? - Arc-en-Roche x Lyneeson x Hyacinth
[PRP] Securing the family jewels... King Sombra x Ra'tari x La'eohn x Az'shta
[PRP] Off the Deep End - Chaetodon x Echino
[PRP] An... Interesting Meeting - Kylieam x Tourmaline
[PRP] Molten Lava Can Be Deadly - Shizzle x Galelan
[PRP] Whatcha use that fish for, anyway? - Delfin x Shaeloh
[PRP] Tainted Wine - Norrin x Galelan
[PLOT PRP] Inspecting the Vine - Norrin x Galelan
[PRP PLOT] Here birdy, birdy - Takshaka , Krayyven, Erradika
[PLOT - PRP] Guide Us Home - Serefina x Asra x Kai
[PLOT - PRP] What a Precious Surprise! - Callista x Na'las
[PRP] Not Weird, Just Socially Impaired - Hayri x Aysel
[PRP] What flutters ain't always gold - Lightning Dust x Thunderlane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 pm
Prisma

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alignment: Fae
Faction: Light
Role: n/a
Abilities:
Rabbit Hole - Whenever there is extreme danger, or perhaps if she is just feeling mischievous, Prisma can create a 'rabbit' hole that seems to extend far underground to make a quick get away.
Smoke Signals - Prisma can take any existing smoke she happens to be around, and twist them into brilliantly colored 'puppets' that she controls.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
Prisma is a very happy and excitable Fae. She is always eager to give others the benefit of the doubt and find the good inside every situation, even if things look quite grim.
History:

Mate: n/a
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Children: n/a

Obtained: Given to me by Seruta
RP Color: #e56b9a
Cert: [X]
Full Uncert: [X]

Familiars:

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:06 pm
Rarity

Alignment: Faun
Faction: Elemental
Abilities:
Elemental Shield - the element depends on the breed (Naiad=water,etc) and it will provide minor protection
Elemental Bolt - small, concentrated mass of element that can be thrown at an opponent for mild damage if it lands. CANNOT KILL.
Elemental Bomb - concentrated mass of element that will explode upon impact, effecting anything within 10 yards.
Unicorn Levitation - Rarity can levitate items with her remaining unicorn magic
Gemstone Touch - Rarity can produce a small handful of gemstones out of 'thin air' by "touching" the air in her palms.

Personality:
Rarity cares for beauty and fashion, adept at sewing and creating wondrous wardrobes, particularly for herself so that she stands out amongst the crowd and in the spotlight. She is particular about her cleanliness, often resorting to panicking at event he tiniest drop of mud on her coat. Despite this, she is a very well mannered mare and she is not above getting her hooves dirty when it comes to helping her friends or creatures in need, thus earning her the 'element of generosity'.
History:
Rarity was born in ponyville, a perfectionist in her fashion designing at an early age. Though due to the dangers, she moved to Telrunya with Celestia, her friends and a hand full of other ponies and now resides with the rest of the Faun in the Great Tree Laisidhiel.

Mate: Big Macintosh
Siblings: Sweetie Belle
Children: Diamond Jubilee, Red Gemseed

Obtained: Won via MLF Auction
RP Color: #6059a9
Cert: [x]

Familiars:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 pm
Hoity Toity

Abilities:
Elemental Shield - the element depends on the breed (Naiad=water,etc) and it will provide minor protection
Elemental Bolt - small, concentrated mass of element that can be thrown at an opponent for mild damage if it lands. CANNOT KILL.
Elemental Bomb - concentrated mass of element that will explode upon impact, effecting anything within 10 yards.
Flower Shield - He can turn a flower into a medium sized shield. The flower grows in size and the petals flower outward and become stern to repel attacks. They will be more effective to repel magic than physical attacks.

Personality:
Hoity Toity is a fancy Earth pony and a major representative of the fashion world from Canterlot....or he was. At least he still considers himself to be a great fashion expert. His accent is the stereotypical upper class American accent.
History:

Obtained: Won via MLF Raffle
RP Color: #767aa1

Familiars:

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 pm
Princess Luna

Abilities:
Nighttime Illusion: Luna can create the illusion of instantaneous darkness, or nighttime, in her immediate area.
Healing Moonbeam - Luna can 'harness' the the moonlight into healing energy around her fists and channel them into an allied target.

Personality:
Luna is often caring and sweet to her fellow 'ponies' after having been given tips from Twilight on how not to scare them, though since moving to a strange land and seeing strange new faces, she has reverted slightly back to using the "Royal We" and loud booming voice when excited or wanting to prove a point. She has a kind heart but still a desire to be at least equal as Celestia.
History:
Once a co ruler of Equestria with her sister, Princess Celestia, Luna was in charge of the night and rose the moon as her sister made the sun fall. However because of the impending danger, despite her thoughts on the subject, she moved to Telrunya with her sister and a handful of other ponies.

Prompt Response:
She had not approved of having to leave her home in Equestria and travel to this strange place. Her sister had thought it wise to leave in order to keep her people safe, even if that meant giving up their powers and their positions as 'rulers' over the land. Now they were simple no bodies in some foreign place that favored male hierarchy. What was worse, was that if she had felt left in her sisters shadows before, Luna certainly felt that way now. No longer a 'Princess' and no longer able to do the one thing she enjoyed most - raising the moon - she was left with no option but to start over from ground zero.

With her hands at her hip, Luna scowled as she watched her sister fret around with Twilight Sparkle and the other ponies, her green gaze narrowed as her brain worked double time. She didn't understand why they still called her Princess and other titles of royalty when they clearly had lost their rank and powers. This soiled Luna's mood to no end to even think about it and she had to stop her self by clenching her fists and taking a deep breath. "I'm going for a walk." she said angrily, loudly, and stormed out of their make shift home.

Stepping out of her 'room', she paused, her wings fluttering as she gazed downwards towards the ground, wood surrounding her on all sides, light made from magic dancing about the course walls of this giant tree these fauns called home. She crossed her eyes, glancing up to her horn, concentrating to summon her magic but it only managed a tiny tickle at the tip of her horn before frustration gave away into a fit as she stamped her hooves and moved on. Her wings flicked about as she wound her way down the spiral path that twisted around the tree, trying not to stick her head into every room and demand answers to the questions she had. A few fauns waved at her from their room as she passed by, and she paused, blinking at them with a un amused stare. "I DEMAND ANSWERS, GIVE THEM TO ME!" she shouted in her loud voice she had used to address the ponies back when she had first come to visit after being freed from the 'prison' of Nightmare Moon. The fauns merely blinked in confusion and smiled, waving once more before going back to their business. Luna wrinkled her nose in anger as she turned her back to them and continued forward.

After passing a few more rooms and growing weary of the spiraling stairs, she paused at another door, inside was a strange brown, white and black spotted male adorned with silver armor, on which had red markings painted upon them. His double horns atop his head seemed so strange and unusual from the traditional unicorn horn she and her sister sported, and if it couldn't get any stranger, berries grew from them! These creatures grew their own food right on their body? How cleanly was that!? Not to mention he looked like a mere colt, not old enough to be donned in some kind of strange battle armor. Her nose wrinkled again in disgust, but she cleared her throat in an regal like air and dared to take a step into his home. "HAIL STALLION. I, Princess Luna, demand answers! GIVE THEM TO ME, AND THY FAVOR I WILL OWE." she said, her yes squinted in that kind of, I am better than you, look.

The faun turned to stare at her, a confused and somewhat shocked look upon his face as he forced a rather awkward smile and said. "Okay..... uh.. shoot?!"

Luna was taken back second at his reply, expecting him to have had more authority in his voice than he did. If he truly was one in charge, perhaps it would be easy and quick for her to ascend the ranks in this place and fill that void already growing deep in the pit of her stomach, knowing she quite possibly had no control over the moon and night in this realm. Regaining her composure, she stepped forward, trying to hold herself high, her voice still quite loud and booming. "ARE YOU IN CONTROL AROUND HERE?"

"Aahh.... no, that would be Chief Rais." he said awkwardly smiling, trying to remain friendly and helpful despite his young age. "But I guess you could say I am his second in command." he grinned.

Luna eyed him, somewhat doubtful but it was a start. Probably more of a start than her sister was having right now with the babbling ponies. "EXCELLENT!" she shouted, turning to peer at the door as a few startled fauns looked in on her with strange expressions on her face. In panic, she turned her back on them and fiddled her fingers together, trying not to look embarrassed. "I NOTICED...." she paused, remembering what Twilight had told her when she had come to visit the ponies of Equestria and lowered the volume of her voice a bit. "... that stallions seem to be the ones in charge around this place. Is there.... any place for a mare of my.. stature, here in this strange new land." she eyed him, a hint of disdain sparkling in her eyes. If she was going to be forced to live here, she may as well try to make the most of it. She wasn't sure she could just sink right into the life of a commoner, especially not inside a .... tree. This was fancy but it was no Canterlot.

"Well... there are female roles... There is Vanya who is our seer and shaman." he said, pausing to think. "Then there is.... Amadorine who is the pathfinder, and then Caleigh the matron and Phiona Asumi who is the clothier!" he grinned wider. "Oh and the Earthmother!" he added.

Luna's eyes narrowed. "YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!" she folded her arms and fluttered her wings. "I want to know what I, MYSELF, PRINCESS LUNA, can do around this... tree." she huffed.

The faun tried to remain calm, knowing she was one of the newer fauns to the area and not yet acclimated to their ways of life. "Well I was getting there.... Luna." he smiled awkwardly. "Maybe you should go talk to Vanya, she can....no... no.... wait. What are you good at?" he peered at her.

Luna opened her mouth to reply and then paused, her jaw dangling. "I...I..... I CAN RAISE THE MOON! I am the Princess who brings the night to Equestria and I rule the night." she said proudly, her chest slightly puffed out as for the first time since she arrived her, a faint smile spread across her face.... and then it faded. She obviously can't do that now. A sigh escaped her lips but she tried to hide it.

The faun's face registered a blank expression as he stared at her..... before a light bulb blinked on in the back of his mind. "We do need more night scouts!" he grinned excitability, taking a few steps closer to her. "You should go make it known you have skill in the night!"

Luna tilted her head. "Night.... scout?" she asked curiously.

"Well there have been rumors of a possible war approaching. Perhaps having eyes of the night wouldn't be a bad idea. You should go talk to the rangers. Seek out Captain Gulliver, he is the captain of the rangers. He can usually be found just outside of the tree at this time of day. Names Mo by the way, tell him I sent you with the possibility of being part of the night watch!" he nodded.

Eyes of the night. Luna repeated this phrase in her head several times, as the faun spoke to her, her expression clearly showing she was lost in deep thought, she didn't even register how awkward these ponies names were. It was only after several long minutes of awkward silence and him staring at her that she managed to summon her voice back. "Night watch! BRILLIANT! I will seek out this... Gulliver you speak of and inform him of his need of my presence!" she said, clenching her fists in triumph, the deal already sealed in her mind. She gazed upon the faun with a new level of admiration. "Thank you young Stallion.... Mo...?" she paused quickly, blinking. "Mo... what?" she tilted her head at him.

Mo blinked awkwardly.... "J..j.j-just Mo."

Luna's brows quirked in confusion and disbelief. "Okay.... Stallion... Justmo.... you have been ever so kind to me in my plight! TOMORROW.... I SHALL BE A PART OF THE NIGHT WATCH!" she said, her eyes blazing in glory. She turned to the door and stepped half way out before she turned back to Mo. "THANK YOU KIND JUSTMO! You will forever be in my debt stallion!" she declared loudly for all to hear, her head high and her spirits lifted. She was going to make a new name for herself in this strange place. She was going to feel needed. She was going to become... the eyes of the night.

Mate: Mo - "Stallion Justmo"
Siblings: Princess Celestia
Children: Moonlight Shadow, Twinkletoes, Wild Moon

Obtained: Won via MLF RP Contest
RP Color: #1e3da5
Cert: [X] / [V2]
Full Uncert: [X] / [V2]

Familiars:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:04 pm
Princess Mi Amore Cadenza - "Cadence"

Abilities:
Instill Love: Cadence is able to spread feelings of love by focusing on one or two Pae at a time.
Flower Whip - Cadence can take a flower and extend the stem into a long whip. If the flower stem has thorns, the entire whip is covered in thorns.

Personality:
Cadence is a kind and caring soul, always doing her best to smile and keep others safe and sound.
History:
Cadence was once Twilight Sparkle's foal-sitter and eventually Twilight becomes her sister-in-law after Cadence marries Twilights brother, Shining Armor. Their wedding was brief, no time for a real honeymoon, as the evil quickly spreading over the land forced her and the other ponies to leave and journey to Telrunya.

Prompt Response:
After their union, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence had little time to do much to celebrate. Sure, they had a party of sorts that had been thrown together by Shining's sister and her Ponyville friends, but their celebrating was short-lived. Things had to be repaired and rebuilt after it had been devastated by the Changeling raid. Granted, it made for a rather unique wedding and reception, but the Royal Guard had to step up and rehabilitate Canterlot afterwards.

The burden of keeping Canterlot safe and secure rested squarely on Shining Armor's shoulders before the wedding... and after as well! He took grand efforts into ensuring that everything was returning to normal before considering a Honeymoon of any sort. He was forever grateful that Princess Cadence was understanding of his role as Captain of the Royal Guard to allow him time to gain confidence that things would return to normal soon and swiftly.

Things had started to look up for them. The restoration of Canterlot was well underway and the newlyweds had begun discussing their desired vacationing spots for the event when a new threat rose and reared it's ugly face at most of the pony world. Shining Armor was still unsure as to what exactly had happened. All he could remember was waking up in a strange new world, his lovely Cadence nearby, along with Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, his sister, her friends and a mane-full of other ponies.

Being so far away from home had left him uneasy at first. He - in a way - felt that he had failed in his duties. He hadn't protected those of Canterlot the way he had planned, but the others around him had ensured him that he did well enough given the circumstances. Had he not, they'd all be worse off than they were now. This settled his spirits some.

And now, Princess Celestia seemed to think that they were going to be stuck here in this new land for quite some time. She'd begun encouraging all the others to start mingling with the natives of this... great tree the locals called Laisidhiel and find their places among them. Somewhere in the middle of her encouragements, she had begun to pester him into taking a break from his worrying to spend time with his new bride. Shining Armor was reluctant at first, feeling the dire need to put his duties before everything else to ensure the safety of all that he held dear, but the Princess persisted.

Which brings us to the present...

Shining Armor sighed deeply as he made his way back up the spiraled stairway towards his room within Laisidhiel. He had finally found what he was looking for. After having to hunt down several of the faun leaders and head roles, he managed to get his hands on maps of the island and did a bit of searching for the perfect spot for him and his Cadence to go for their long awaited Honeymoon. He already had a few ideas, but he still wanted to hear her input and ideas on what he had gathered.

He made it back and peered inside. "Cadence?" he started, then stepped inside, approaching the table and setting what he had gathered down. "You awake?"

He had left her resting when he started his hunt. He hadn't been gone for too long, but long enough for a good nap at least.

Cadence tossed and turned against her pillow as she slept. Her mind whirred with thoughts and images. Her reflection cackled back at her, reflected in a sea of crystals, with deep soulless eyes that could pierce through the thickets of armor. A laugh rang out in the darkness and several black shadows crept slowly across the crystal waves. As they drew nearer and nearer, the crystals began to shift and turn, twisting like the start of a violent ocean. One crystal smashed into another, and then into another until a ripple shot outwards, drawing Cadence into the center of the crystal whirrlpool. The eyes were now the only thing reflected in the crystals as she spun 'round and around. The laughing grew louder and louder. The shadows sneaked their way in closer, eventually drowning out any source of light as Cadence was sucked into a pit of darkness. Just as she was about to fall into the pit of eternity, she awoke with a jolt. Startled and panting for breath, she paused to wipe her brow before forcing herself to a fully awake state.

Cadence blinked around, for a few brief seconds she had forgotten where she was until the realization that she was no longer in Canterlot, but this strange new land struck her yet again. "Oh.... Shining Armor...." she whispered softly, slowly dragging herself out of bed. She glanced at a small side table next to the bed and picked up her necklace and strapped it around her neck. She then cast her gaze towards her crown. Gently picking it up, a soft smile spread across her lips as she thought of the happy and joyous times in her home. She ran a few fingers over the jewel before placing it atop her head and made her way across the room. The nightmare was fading and Cadence was slowly reminding herself what had happened for what seemed the millionth time in a row. She tried to remain strong and optimistic for Twilight, for her friends....most importantly for Shining Armor.... but it was hard most times to remain so cheerful. But she couldn't allow herself to forget the most important thing, if there ever was any, out of this strange new turn of events. She was surrounded by family and friends. She still had her aunts. She still had Twilight to talk to. And she still had the one pony she loved more than anyone else in the entire world... Shining Armor.

And as if the power of her her love had cast a summoning spell, Shining Armor strolled into their room, arms full of papers and what looked like maps. Her heart jumped for joy as she rushed over and entwined her arms about one of his. "Oh Shining Armor! My Love! I just woke up as you stepped in." she cooed as she leaned forward to nuzzle her horn to his and place a kiss upon his cheek. "I am glad you have returned. Did you find anything useful?" she questioned, tilting her head and peering at the maps. She didn't want to burden him with the knowledge of her nightmares and so forced those away with a smile, her eyes glancing over the map of the island.

Any worry or concern Shining had in the moment faded that very instant. A smile broadened his lips and he returned the nuzzle lovingly.

"Hello, Sweety." he crooned then nodded with some bit of triumph. "I sure did! I asked around to a lot of the leaders here and they all gave valuable insight to various pleasure sights in the area."

He turned, spreading out the map he had borrowed. "Apparently, we're on an island..." he started, then pointed to the large tree that seemed stuck to the side of a large land mass. "... and this is Laisidhiel, where we're at right now.

A lot of the locals suggest a little place called the Falassion Healing House."
His finger trailed to a small place just south of the tree along the cliff line where a small building could be seen in the trees on the map. "They say it's a place of peace and tranquility. The perfect place to get pampered and relax."

He stood upright, flashing his baby blue eyes over his love's figure. "There's also a few beaches and a waterfall that was suggested." His eyes flashed back over, flitting through the rumors they all had heard about earlier. The mere threat of danger left a bad taste in his mouth and it worried him. What if something were to happen to the others while they were gone? He'd never forgive himself if Twili or the others were hurt in his absence.

Still, he shook the ill thoughts away and smiled, not wanting to worry Cadence with his troubled thoughts. "I dunno, Sweety. What do you think?"

The mere sound of Shining Armor's voice helped Cadence to calm down even further. As she listened to the stallion speak, the knowledge that she had just awoken from a terrible nightmare faded until it was nothing but a whisper in the wind. She ran her magenta colored gaze over the map as he spoke, her spirits already seeming to lift.

"And Island, yes I noticed that on my walks about the tree! To think something so grand and beautiful could grow in such little space." she mused aloud for the pair of them to hear. Though the tree and the island was far from little, it wasn't anything compared to the size of the surrounding area that made up the rest of this strange land. From the looks of this map there was a volcano, several forests and rivers. Many lakes and shores. There was a few beaches, a sunken temple and a waterfall nestled between two grand mountains. It almost seemed impossible not to enjoy ones self in this new place, she was sure of that.

"I could do with some relaxation, couldn't you Darling? Perhaps we could visit this.. Falassion Healing House....and then..." she said, her turn to trail her finger across the map to point out a few other places that interested her. "We could visit the Pae'kippu beach..... ooh but I do want to see the waterfall. Just there." she said, pointing to the place on the map labeled Mereth Falls. "Doesn't that sound beautiful?" she said, peering up at him and smiling.

But her smile slightly faded. For as much as Shining Armor tried to hide his worry form her, she could see it in his eyes. Reaching up, she brushed her hand against his cheek lovingly and moved a few strands of his mane out of his face. "Something is bothering you though.. my love. Is it these rumors you mentioned the.. Faun.. talking about?" she asked in concern. Even though they were no longer leaders or protectors of any kind, Shining Armor still felt it was his duty to keep everyone safe. Cadence loved that about him, but she was doing her best to remain positive and believe that these rumors were just that... rumors.

"Yeah..."

The answer was simple enough and his gaze seemed lost in a glaze for mere seconds that seemed to last a lifetime. He inhaled deeply then scrunched his face a bit. "I just don't know. The Chieftan's wife seemed rather disturbed by the incident. I'm still not sure if now's the right time t-..." he trailed off as his eyes met Cadence's.

His features immediately softened and he smiled at her. The only true 'pony' that could turn his frown upside down without even having to lift a finger. His hand lifted and he caressed her cheek gently before leaning forward and kissing her softly. "I'm sorry, love. I don't mean to be worrying so much."

He nodded and looked over the map. "That sounds wonderful, sweety. I'll make arrangements to reserve a room at the Healing House for a few days and see about getting a boat secured for a day trip to the Waterfalls... And maybe..." He smirked and put on one of his charming and hopeful/playful grins. "... maybe, if the weather permits, we can set up a camp on the beach and spend a night watching the stars?"

Cadence blinked at him for a moment, staring into his eyes as he fretted, lost in his thoughts. But she couldn't help but smile and get lost in his kiss as he pulled her close. "Please don't worry my love. Everything seems so calm now, I'm sure nothing bad will happen." she nodded reassuringly and glanced back over at the map.

Her ears flickered to the tone of his voice and as she looked back at him, a giggle echoed in the pit of her throat at the face he was making. His little pouty lip was so cute. "A night watching the stars sounds heavenly. I think we can make room on the trip for that." she grinned, her wings fluttering slightly.

She leaned back over the table and took another glance at the map, her fingers resting on her lips as she let herself get lost in thought. A day or two at the Healing House. A romantic boat ride across the lake. A beautiful waterfall and then end the trip with a night on the beach watching the stars. It couldn't get any more perfect! She was finally going to have a honeymoon with the pony of her dreams. A week with her love, doing nothing but relaxing and enjoying the sights. Oh she just couldn't wait! "Oh, Shining Armor, its going to be so wonderful, I just know it!" she cooed, latching on to his arm again.

"Glad to hear it!" he beamed a smile at her and pulled her close to lovingly rub their horns together. "I'll go ahead and finish the preparations then." he started as he reluctantly pulled away to roll up the map and gather the items up carefully.

~*~*~*-TIMEWARP-*~*~*~
(*Next Day*)

Shining Armor turned and waved to their friends. Him and Cadence were finally on their way to their official Honeymoon. A few nights away with only the two of them as their company. A local of Laisidhiel had offered to guide them to the Healing House for the first part of their stay. It wasn't a long trip, but regardless, the journey there was beautiful. Everything was new and exotic. You couldn't ask for anything better for a Honeymoon.

The day of their honeymoon couldn't have come any sooner. Cadence was practically bursting with joy at finally being able to spend a proper day with her groom. The guide that had led them to the Falassion Healing House was as kind as anyone could have imagined and just as helpful to boot. He had not only led them to the Healing House but was willing and able to answer any questions they had on the way there.

Shining Armor had used this opportunity to inquire more upon those rumors. If there's anything Shining knew about the rare rumors that came from actual fact, it's that most locals who knew factual details would be more willing to spill the beans to a complete stranger than to royalty or someone of the law. As far as everyone in Laisidhiel knew, Shining and the others were just a bunch of random faun that mysteriously showed up out of no where. However, their guide knew little of the rumors other than they were just that. Rumors! "A bunch of silly nonsense," as they put it, and ensured the pair that their Honeymoon would be a joyous one!

"Isn't this just wonderful?" Cadence said, smiling as she stepped hoof into the Healing House. Instantly, they were greeted with warm welcomes and led to a place where they could stay and rest for their few days stay and then when they were ready, another friendly Faun showed them around and pointed out all the wonderful relaxing things they could enjoy during their stay. This faun also showed them how the Healing House also doubled as a clinic for those who were injured or feeling under the weather. "That is so sweet, taking care of the healthy and the sick!." she cooed in amazement, smiling at a few young fauns who seemed to be feeling a bit ill and clung to their mother's legs shyly. She giggled softly and allowed Shining Armor to tug her away, but not before making a few silly faces to bring smiles to the young faun's lips.

"Wow..." Shining smiled as he followed Cadence into the Healing House and looked around. It was wonderful! Everything was neat and tidy, warm and welcoming, and the fauns that showed them around the place were just as helpful and enjoyable to talk to as their guide from before.

Shining Armor chuckled at Princess Cadence's musings and smiled warmly. "Princess Celestia seems to think the others will be needing places to fit in too." he started then ran a hand through his mane in further thought. "Perhaps we should suggest to Dr. Whooves, Nurse Redheart and the others that they could offer their services here?" It was a thought at least. He chuckled and followed their Healing House guide through the rest of the location. He began to relax, now even more so eager to spend some precious relax time with Cadence. He needed it, afterall.

It was almost as if his off-switch was broken. He'd been working nonstop on securing peace and protection in Canterlot, and even here, he'd been working at a never-ending pace to keep those assurances prominent since they'd arrived on this vast island. He began to show signs of less worry. His muscles - though still tense and firm - became lax and at ease.

Cadence let out a sigh of relief at the sights before her. She could just feel it deep down inside her heart that things were just starting to look up. Smiling up at Shining Armor, she twined her arm around his and allowed the fauns to settle them in for some nice pampering and peaceful relaxation.

~*~*~*-TIMEWARP-*~*~*~
(*Next Day*)

They had spent the early morning doing mostly separate things. Cadence had been encouraged to spend some girl time down at the spa, getting a manicure, facial, the works! This gave Shining ample time to ready the boat and pack a few provisions for their trip across the lake. He had arranged for a guide to meet them at the other beach to take them to the waterfall by midday. He hoped he he timed it right, anyways.

A few days stay at the Healing House and Cadence was feeling more relaxed than she ever had in her life. These fauns, for all their strange ways, really knew how to pamper a girl! Celestia was certainly going to be pleased, that was for sure. But speaking of Celestia.... a few thoughts popped into her head. She had overheard two fauns talking about the rumors again during their stay at the Healing House. It seemed even in a place like this, nerves were still a little high. She would have to remember to report this to Celestia. But her thoughts were cut short as Shining Armor's voice filled her ears.

"Hey, Sweety!" he crooned and wrapped his arms around her middle, touching their horns again softly. "I got something to show you!" he half whispered then slipped away, though not before he grabbed hold of her hand with his. He led her towards the beach where a faun stood waiting and holding the rope to their small boat for them.

"Your carriage awaits!" he teased with a bow and a chuckle, grinning like a colt in a candy store as he waved a hand for her to approach and board the boat first.

Cadence wiggled excitedly. "Oh I can't wait!" she giggled. Visiting the waterfall was probably the one thing on her list she wanted to do the most. Something about the idea of it just thrilled her to no end and she wanted a chance to stretch her wings and soar close to the sparkling waves.

The boat trip couldn't have come any sooner either. Cadence nearly dragged Shining Armor out of the Healing House and over to the shoreline where the quaint little boat rocked gently beneath the waves. She squealed again softly, allowing Shining Armor to help her into the boat before watching him untie it and set them off on their journey with a gentle push from the paddle.

The entire boat ride was calm and quiet. Neither of the two hardly spoke a word, though words were hardly needed. It was if they could understand each other on an emotional level and there was no need for speaking. And as Shining pushed them along with gentle strokes of the paddle, Cadence tok in all the sights and sounds she could find. Occasionally she would let out gasps and point and giggle. Shining would ooh and aah and chuckle with her.

The pair of them gazed out over the side of the boat, peering at the top of the temple that jutted out of the water in the middle of the lake. "Wonder how far down it goes." Cadence said in aw, trying to peer over the side and into the depths of the water for the rest of the temple. She could only see so much before she had to flutter her wings to keep from falling into the lake completely. This caused the boat to rock a bit, splashing water up onto the sides of the boat. Cadence couldn't help but let out a giggle and dip a hand in to splash Shining Armor a bit.

"Be careful, Cadence. You wouldn't want to fa- HEY!!!" the cool waters of the lake caught him by surprise and he laughed a bit as he turned an oar carefully to spray Cadence back with a gentle splash from it's tip grazing the surface.

They played this way for a few moments, lightly soaking each other with the lake's waters before a voice seemed to bellow from beside the boat.

"State your business, Faun! Why are you in our waters?"

Shining went rigid. As if the voice wasn't startling enough, the sight Shining quickly dropped his gaze to find a single Naiad that had surfaced and was now holding a spear towards Shining in prepared defense, enough to startle any faun speechless!

However, Shining wasn't just any faun. His regal demeanor quickly snapped into gear and he steeled himself, appearing more so like his Captain self than his calm, relaxed form. "We mean you no harm." Shining stated simply. "My Bride and I are crossing to Cha'en Beach from Pae'kippu Beach to see the Waterfall as part of our Honeymoon."

Anyone could see the reels churning in the Naiad's eyes, processing Shining's claim and milling over whether the faun was lying or speaking the truth. All seemed to check out, but with the rumors being as they were, his precious Queen being attacked just recently, and who knew what else, this Naiad wasn't about to let his guard down. Especially considering that this male faun seemed to act as if from royalty in a military stand-point.

However, military or not, his claim seemed to be of the truth. So the pair were on their Honeymoon? It was a likely story, but so far he had little to claim this as false. His spear tipped back softly in the silent retreat, but still remain pointed at the stallion. "If you're to be crossing these waters again, be sure to steer clear of the temple. But remember..." his powerful tail churned the waters softly as he pushed himself back a few feet from the boat. "I'll be keeping my eyes on you...."

Shining nodded with complete understanding. "Consider it noted." he spoke sternly, feeling a bit like there were perhaps more than just his eyes on them now... This set Shining on edge as he gripped the oars again and watched the Naiad slip effortlessly back into the depths.

He rowed for a short while in silence, milling over how he'd bring about this bit of their adventure to Princess Celestia. Before too long, he had made up his mind to come back later - after the honeymoon, of course - to find that one Naiad in particular and ask him a few things. Something had him unsettled, Shining could tell... But... it wasn't too long after their Naiad encounter before Shining eased the tension by tossing another faint splash of water onto Cadence with a chuckle.

Cadence had remained silent throughout the ordeal, having failed to spot the Naiad even seconds before his spear had been aimed at her husband's head. She watched Shining Armor carefully, admiration for how he quickly changed his persona to suit the situation, but she was also a bit on edge, fear that they might get attacked or pulled down into the bottom of the depths by these strange.... "water ponies".

"How curious.... were those... aquatic faun? Or something else entirely...." she questioned, scooting forward in the boat to be nearer to her love. She was a bit unsettled but she tried to remind herself to see it from this creatures point of view. If these rumors were true, she knew she would have been on edge too. And to further settle her back down, Shining flicked another hand full of water in her face. "Shining!" she giggled, lightly slapping at him with her hand. "Your going to get my mane wet!" she teased. It wouldn't be long before they reached the other beach and would be led towards the waterfall anyhow.

Soon the opposite shore came into view. "Hey, Look!" Shining chimed, point over to the sands where a lone figure sat and basked in the sun. "That must be our guide to the falls!" he added eagerly, immediately returning to the duty of rowing them the rest of the way to shore.

The more the shore came into view, the faster Shining Armor seemed to row....and that was alright by Cadence. She could already hear the sound of the roaring waves in the distance an knew that had to be the waterfall. Did any creatures live inside there as well? Was there any strange and exciting caves? The thought possibilities were just too much and she let out a tiny squeal of excitement. As soon as the boat hit the shore line, Cadence saw herself out and let her hooves sink into the warm sand of the beach. She skipped a few paces ahead of the guide, her eyes sparkling at the waterfall in the distance before spinning around to peer back at Shining Armor. "There it is just up ahead!" she shouted.

Shining smiled at her excitement and nodded.

After tying off the boat and greeting their guide, he gathered the provisions he had prepared and then they were on their way. They walked across the beach and sometimes dipped into the trees in following the trail that led towards the waterfall.

The gentle roar of the rushing waters grew as they walked. Soon, they were rounding the corner to the glorious view! The Flora, the fauna, the entire surrounding scenery was absolutely breath-taking!

Shining smirked playfully while Cadence was distracted by the sight and turned to the guide, silently nodding to signal him to follow their plan. Their guide winked and smiled in understanding and slipped quietly back down the trail and out of sight.

Turning back towards the love of his life, Shining beamed a great big smile. "This is absolutely perfect..." he seemed to coo as he walked up behind her.

"Are you hungry?" he asked hopefully. "I packed us a picnic for this part of the trip."

Cadence had resisted all she could to skip on ahead and stayed clinging to her lovers side. Her ears flickered to the sound of the water in the distance, her hooves melting into the ground beneath, her eyes taking in every sight imaginable. And as soon as they rounded the corner, a loud gasp left her lips.

"Shining...." she uttered softly, taking a few steps forward and away from his side. Gently nestled between two large mountains, what looked like a glimmering river poured its way over the sides, falling into a magnificent waterfall. "Oh Shining, Its more beautiful than I had expected!" she said, her wings fluttering. She wanted to just spread her wings and soar beneath the waters. But her loves words distracted her yet again and she turned back to him blinking.

"A picnic!? When did you think this up?!" She giggled... and then her tummy rumbled. She blushed in embarrassment. "I suppose I am hungry!" she cooed and rubbed her tummy shyly, a playful smile darting across her lips.

Shining Armor couldn't resist the small laugh that bubbled from the moment. "The idea just came to me." he shrugged nonchalantly. "Besides, I wanted you to have the most romantic Honeymoon ever!"

With that, he began retrieved the picnic from his bag. They ate a portion of the provisions beside the rushing waters, taking their time in the effort to further enjoy themselves. Before long, their guide returned to bring them back towards the beach.

After the picnic was complete and the two had eaten enough to fill their bellies, they made their way back down the beach to spend a night gazing at the stars. Cadence hummed a happy tune as she walked along, clinging to Shining Armor's arm. But something in the tree's caught her attention.

Up in the trees, small shadowy figures bounced around, their eyes wide and gazing at the two ponies as they walked. They were too hidden by the foliage to make out clearly, but enough light still remained to where Cadence could see they really were as small as they looked. "Shining..." she said and tugged on his arm. "Look..there....what are those?" she whispered softly, trying not to scare them away.

Shining's figure steeled softly as he turned, his guard automatically on from her seemingly concerned tone. How powder blue eyes quickly shifted towards where Cadence was looking and he steeled himself further, adjusting himself in their walk to drape a protective arm around his love and put himself between her and the strange shadows.

"I don't know..." he stated in a half-whisper, narrowing his eyes only slightly. He was silent a moment, contemplating all the possibilities, but upon looking at their guide - who didn't seem bothered in the least, almost as if this kind of thing happened all the time and it was literally nothing to worry about - Shining settle his nerves a bit, but he remained cautious.

Once the three got to the beach, Shining thanked their guide and gave them a small portion of his provisions in further thanks. Their guide seemed pleased and left them in delighted spirits.

Shining scanned the trees a time or two again before he started to unpack their blankets for the night. Night was quickly approaching, and he wanted to finish this last night of their trip with beautiful memories. No matter if he had to stay up all night on guard to ensure this, which he had made up in his mind to do. Their Honeymoon had been the best time of their together life so far. He wasn't about to let some crazy group of kids ruin it for his Bride.

Cadence shifted uneasily, her mind darting back to the tiny fanged black creatures from Equestria... the changelings. She felt the tip of her horn sparkle, but only just, as her magic in this world was not what it used to be. She clung closer to Shining, prepared to guard him as he was her.... however the guide did not seem phased by this at all. Or perhaps he just didn't see the creatures in the trees?

Though as they walked on, Cadence tried not to think about it. She let out a soft sigh and settled her mind, her Honeymoon nearly over. She concentrated on the sounds of the waterfall in the distance, her eyes shut softly in daydreams as Shining led her on. She hadn't even realized that the sun had fallen, the moon had awoken and a soft chill was dancing through the air.

Once they had stopped, Cadence opened her eyes, seeing Shining had begun to unpack the blankets and lay them just so on the beach. Her worries faded and a smile spread across her lips. She blinked up at the night sky, the stars starting to peek out from beneath their cover. It was so different here, and yet... so similar. "Beautiful..." she breathed softly, her mane and tail ruffling a bit in the breeze. She walked over to her blanket and waited for Shining to sit down before nestling down beside him, cuddling up and resting her head on his shoulders as she picked out patterns in the stars.

Night seemed to come - although all too soon for Shining's tastes - slowly than he was accustomed too. It seemed like night back in their home world was a lot more swift and sudden since the moon was literally pulled into the sky by Princess Luna's power.

However, the similarities of night back home to night here was strikingly similar. The stars all shown brightly and eagerly into the darkness, each star hoping to outshine the others.

Shining smiled and nodded as he laid back on the blankets and entwined his fingers behind his head. He smirked and chuckled a bit as he turned his attention to Cadence. "It's very beautiful..." he agreed. "But it's nothing compared to how beautiful you are, Cadence."

He brought an arm around and hugged her gently to his form, touching their horns together softly before she'd drift to sleep. "I love you, Cadence..." he whispered, then kissed her sweetly.

Cadence had drifted off to sleep, snuggled up against Shining Armor's side, her head resting on his chest. Her dreams were pleasant ones this time, filled with stars holding hands, dancing in circles around Shining Armor and herself, singing the most beautiful song. Their tiny little voices all joined together as one, seeming to vibrate with the sheer magnitude of their tunes. Cadence could almost feel the warmth from their glow as Shining pulled her in closer in her dreams...and in real life. A smile spread across her lips as he leaned down to touch his horn to hers before she was lost in a deep and peaceful sleep.

Shining grew lost in his thoughts as she slept. He was pleased that their Honeymoon was an overall success, but saddened that it seemed so short-lived. He was rather enjoying the carefree life, but at the same time, he was eager to get back to the tree and check in with Princess Celestia and the others. There were a few things that he wanted to bring up to them...

But until then, he slept in alert, waking to any out of the ordinary sounds to ensure that they wouldn't be caught unexpectedly by surprise. All the while, he kept his arms around Cadence, protecting her and keeping her warm.

His stirring caused her to stir and she slowly blinked open her eyes. Was it really time to go back already? What a shame, she could stay here like this all day. Any still, they did have news to bring to Celestia, and not just about the strange things they saw. A soft sigh danced about her lips as she leaned up to give Shining Armor a soft kiss. "That was the best honeymoon ever. I don't think there will ever be a better one." she cooed softly.

Mate: Shining Armor
Children: Faithful Heart, Glistening Gauntlets, Chevalier

Obtained: Won via MLF RP Contest
RP Color: Violet

Familiars:

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 pm
Lightning Dust

Abilities:
Lightning Warp - Lightning Dust can fly up to a speed where she is able to 'wrap' a fair distance in front of her, leaving a faint and split second lightning explosion effect in the sky.

Personality:
Lightning Dust is a competitive flyer who is shown to be somewhat arrogant. She is also very reckless and she is usually slowing down the other teams. She is similar to Rainbow in the fact that she also leaves a trail behind after she flies fast.
History:

Obtained: Won via MLF Raffle
RP Color: #e68f06

Familiars:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 pm
Pothos

Alignment: Deity
Faction: None
Role: God of Longing
Abilities:
Longing Arrows - Pothos can shoot arrows that cause unrequited feelings of longing for other Pae'il.

Personality:
u/c
History:
u/c

Mother: Venus
Father: -----
Siblings: Eros, Anteros, Dylo, Hymnaios, Iordanes, Himeros, Aglaia, Euphrosyne, Kleta, Phaenna, Thalia
Children: Abhisneha

Obtained: Won via 2013 CYOA event
RP Color: #2a00c7

Familiars:

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:16 pm
Wild Moon

Abilities:
Maned Wolf - Wild Moon is able to shift into a maned wolf. He retains some senses out of dog form but they aren't as strong. While he's in dog form, he can 'collect' healing energies from the moon somewhat like his mother by howling and then spread them into an injured or ill pae by placing his paw on their forehead. Depending on the length of his howl, his healing can be weak or decent.

Personality:
Wild Moon is very OCD about everything needing to be straight and even, so much so that if things are in just utter disarray, he will freeze up and twitch, becoming basically useless. When he is not 'suffering' from the need to make everything perfect, he is a sweet guy, wanting nothing but to see others safe and smiling. He is this way out of fear of upsetting his mother and having to endure the wrath of her Royal Canterlot Voice. He also gets it from his father and takes after Mo's quirks.
History:
Born to "Lady Justmo" and "Prince Luna". Wild Moon and his siblings were the result of a rather chaotic crazy valentines ball, where his parents were shot with arrows that caused lust, love/true love, fertility as well as gender-bending. So technically, Princess Luna is his 'dad' and Mo is his 'mom'.

Mate: Sweetie Belle
Mother: Princess Luna
Father: Mo
Siblings: Moonlight Shadow, Twinkletoes
Children: Savage Harmony, Lullaby

Obtained: Won via Valentines oops breeding
RP Color: #d1994b
Full Uncert: [Baby] / [Toddler] / [Teen] / [Adult]

Familiars:

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:29 am
Kratos

Alignment: Demon
Abilities:
Light Shield - bright light shield that can distract enemy, provide cover, and absorbs one magic attack, even while moving.
Solar Shower - sparks of concentrated light fall on the designated area, illuminating it, and causing moderate physical damage.
Apparate - When in light, Pae can transport self to any other location, provided they have been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot they wish to go.
Siphon Touch - Kratos can draw the 'life energy' out of a plant or flower to heal an injured Pae.

Personality:
Not the 'angel' you think he is, not that he is an angel at all persay, but don't let that halo fool you. Kratos is very much a dark sheep under his gentleman like exterior. Though he wouldn't purpusfully put other's lives at risk (that we know of), he wont jump at the chance to save you either unless he deems you a worthy cause.
u/c

History:

Siblings: Bia

Obtained: Won via Guardian Apreciation Advertisement Contest
RP Color: #2c5186
Cert: [X] // [Alternate]
Full Uncert: [X] // [Alternate]

Familiars:

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:30 am
Kylieam

Alignment: Demon
Abilities:
Prayer of Strength - Kylieam is able to shut his eyes, put his hands together at his chest and chant a prayer that will boost allies strength and stamina for a short time in a small circle radius around him.

Personality:
Light Shield - bright light shield that can distract enemy, provide cover, and absorbs one magic attack, even while moving.
Solar Shower - sparks of concentrated light fall on the designated area, illuminating it, and causing moderate physical damage.
Apparate - When in light, Pae can transport self to any other location, provided they have been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot they wish to go.
Kylieam is a pretty nice guy, though he tends to be a bit awkward in certain situations. He wants desperately to get lucky with the ladies but usually doesn't have the charm or charisma to impress one.

However, thanks to the events of Venus's 2014 engagement party, and one wild night with.... a dude.... which resulted in....two baby boys... he now has a serious case of dudephobia.. which really kinda sucks while trying to raise a baby boy. Magic baby or not.

Its ingrained in his mind.

History:

Siblings: n/a
Children: Lyneeson, Zeke, Taisto, Joniam

Obtained: Won via Guardian Appreciation Points
RP Color: #be2cbf
Familiars:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:18 pm
Chevalier

Abilities:
Peafowl Defense - Chevalier can turn into a peacock at will. While in Peacock form he can summon roots from the ground and have them weave into his tail to use as a sort of shield.

Personality:
Chevy is a very 'high class' kind of guy. He believes so much in chivalry that he sounds almost forceful and angry about the topic. He is almost obsessed about looking like the perfect gentleman at all times that he forgets he is allowed to smile and have fun once in a while.
History:
Born to Shining Armor and Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

Mother: Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
Father: Shining Armor
Siblings: Faithful Heart, Glistening Gauntlets

Obtained: Won via Breedings
RP Color: #644a7b

Familiars:

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:06 pm
Red Gemseed

Alignment: Faunie
Abilities:
---pending power approval---

Personality:
Red Gemseed, or more commonly known as Lil' Red, is a mix of his parents, Rarity and Big Mac. He is very fashion savvy or artistically aware. He is also a hard worker on the new Apple Family Farm. He does not mind getting dirty -to an extent-. He doesn't mind a little bit of mud but would prefer not to get himself entirely covered, nor would he want to split a hoof for that matter. However, he prefers to plant things in style. Straight rows bore him, he would rather have an apple farm grown in spirals. Patches of flowers that paint a picture, where the colors are just perfect. Not too many and not too little.
History:

Mother: Rarity
Father: Big Macintosh
Siblings: Diamond Jubilee
Children:
Morning Opal and Lyssa Nightfly with Skogur from the haunted mansion (Halloween 2014)

Obtained: Summer Lovin' Event - Grand Prize Breeding
RP Color: #dc232a

Familiars:

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items