Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOTRP] Huggy hughugs extremely! [Prisma x Lisandru] FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image

The party at the mansion had been wild crazy dream like extremely indeedey do! But now Prisma was back to her normal routines - whatever that was - the strange event seemingly unchanging the rainbow fae of derp. She put no more thought into having been sucked down a chute and waking up without remembering much at all. The only thing she dwelled upon was her pretty new candle that she had found floating around her head after she awoke. That, and perhaps running into Mister Lisandru Sir again. They had never found the kitchen before the party was over! Silly willy beanie weanies!

Giggling to herself, Prisma clutched her candle and skipped down the streets of the city humming. She was out on a mission. First to find an adorable candlestick holder for her new happy happy light stick friend extremely, then see if she could find her party partner to see if he had found a happy happy light stick friend extremely to! OH THEY COULD HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER! So many tea parties now with lighting! Glee!

"We must hurry yes extremely!" she cooed loudly to herself, waving to just about everyone as she passed by, stopping only to look at things her candle might look cute in......which was just about everything.

Seiana_ZI
I did a thing extremely!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:03 pm
User ImageLisandru had been significantly weirded out by that mansion event -- and mildly terrified until he had spotted Prisma in the distance chasing after a ... floating candle or whatever it was -- and so he decided it was in his absolute best interest to think obsessively about it like the type of neurotic pae'il he tended to be.

"Eknath, the mansion disappeared!"

His rakshasha was probably quite tired of hearing Lisandru talk about it every time he opened his mouth, and it reflected in the way he groaned when he heard the young man bring it up yet again. "Yes, 'sandru, it disappeared into the abyss of the jungle! Because mansions totally just disappear. Happens all the time--"

"It's true though!" Lisandru lifted an arm to slap Eknath's arm, but realized he was not wearing his gloves at the moment and lowered them. It was that moment that he went digging around for his gloves in his bag. After all, he could never be too prepared for a good opportunity to make Eknath eat his words. "Anyway," his speech was partially muffled by the fact his head was stuffed into a bag, "it's not like you were there with us, so you have to take my word for it."

"Do I? I may be bonded to you, but Lisandru, I do not need to--"

"Got them!"

"Ouch!"

Lisandru smirked at the rakshasha as he rubbed his arm with a rather indignant expression. "Listen next time and maybe I won't do that."

"Oh shut up -- ow! Okay, okay, Guardians." Eknath shook his head. "Let's just get to some of the food vendors alright? And stop talking about that stupid mansion."

"But it seriously vanished!"

Fea Line
Lisandru and Eknath are shopping extremely.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:47 pm
Prisma had stopped at one booth that had a million pretty pretty things she could put her spooky spooky candle in, all of them she thought adorable and perfect. The fact that they weren't even candle holders seemed to have gone over looked by the rainbow fae. The shop owner couldn't even wrap his brain around what was going on in the absent cranium of the girl and eventually gave in, selling her the small wooden cup and ushered her out the door with a painfully forced smile.

"Thankoo mister mister shop keeper!" she cooed and began skipping on down the street, pig tails bouncing. She was about to meander off to another place to look at holder things extremely when she heard a familiar voice. Turning around rapidly in circles, she only stopped when she spotted bubbles floating away over the top of an equally familiar purple head.

"MISTER LISANDRU NOT SICKY SICK NO MOREY MOREMOREMOREMORE EXTREMELY SIR!!!!" she belted at the top of her lungs and flung herself through the air, making a B-Line right towards the poor poor poor pae extremely.

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:23 pm
"What is that shrill--"

"Prisma?!" Lisandru snapped his head around, turning around just in time to have a face full of loud, screeching, overexcited Prisma. (Not that that was atypical.) He didn't really have time to think that it was good to see her not being dragged down a dumbwaiter or not stuck in an infinite pae pile full of heretics and whatever other weirdness had been dragged down there. No, all he had time for was to make a shrill sounding screech as he attempted to get back from her before it was too late.

And it was probably too late already considering that she was flying through the air at him, crashing into him at the speed of an extremely overexcited Prisma extremely. With a grunt, Lisandru bore the full force of Prisma and nearly fell over in the process.

Oh dear.

The sudden movements caused the bubbles over his head to pop, but there was always more. Just like there was always more of everything else on his body --

"Eknath!"

The rakshasa blinked. "Aha."

"EKNATH!"

Fea Line
OH NO EXTREMELY!!

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:53 am
For the first time in....forever, Prisma had finally succeeded in hugging the ever so evasive extremely Lisandru sir! Her excitement took hold of her more than usual as she hugged him nearly all the way to the ground from their epic collision, but managed to reign herself in just enough to teeter on her tip toes ever so closely.

"OH hiey hiey hihihihihhiiii!!!" she bubbled, grinning and bouncing in place, arms wrapped tight around his middle, cheek rubbing against his. "I missed you extremely after the party! I remember the funny fun fun slide and then candles!" she giggled, as if realization hit her and she lifted up one hand to show him her candle-in-a-cup. "After that, you was goney gone gone. I did not find you anywheres!" she smiled and nodded, though her nod became ever so slightly less enthusiastic as usual.

However, Prisma brains did as Prisma brains does and instead of letting go, she nestled her candle cup in the front of her top then grabbed Lisandru's hands and began to swing his arms back and forth as blabbered on.

"Did you go on a ride too? Oh was it fun fun fun extremely?! KITTY KITTY! OH HI KITTY KITTY! I have not met your kitty kitty before Mister Not sicky sick sick....sick....Lisandru Sir..... he is very pretty and blue! Oh we .....we.....must have tea parties...sometime! Tog-gether! With.....my Grumpy k-" she paused and blinked.

Her head tilted in confusion.

"P...Prisma....has not felt t-this before..." she blinked, forcing a half smile, letting go of Lisandru and staring down at her clammy shaking hands. A very wrong, very sick, very not extremely feeling was growing quickly in the pit of her stomach.

Seiana_ZI
Bwahahahaha extremely!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:19 am
Prisma may have been very excited and happy, but Lisandru was stunned, staring wide-eyed as he realized what was about to happen to the happy happy extremely faerie he might have dared call the closest thing he had to a friend that wasn't family.

"Uh, Prisma," finally offered Lisandru, after a stunned thirty seconds or so, attempting to worm himself out of her grip. It was relatively unsuccessful, considering her grip was just as extremely as her personality was. "Please, you need to let go," his offer was in vain, considering it already seemed to be a whole lot of "Too Late" and "I'm already in trouble" with the way she began to pale.

"EKNATH!"

The "Kitty Kitty"--this must have been the Prisma that was mentioned between Lisandru and Alister on occasion--stared as Prisma slowly became more and more like that he would consider to be a normal person. And then she started stuttering and ... sigh. He knew what he had to do, but that didn't mean he particularly wanted to do it.

Eknath went around the two of them, grabbing Prisma by the waist from behind and pulling her further away from his very obviously distressed master.

"Alright, crazy girl, listen to me." He leaned over, whispering in her ear in a way that was honestly a little creepy. Damn rakshasha. "He's toxic. I'm going to help, though."

"Eknath hurry up."

Fea Line
Heavy sighs extremely...

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:57 am
Let go? Did he not like huggy hugs?

Oh maybe because she really was sicky sick and he didn't want it?!

"Am sorry extremely M-m-mistersterster Lisandru Sir! Was not expecting....to get sicky sick on you..." she half smiled....and then was drug backwards. Cue even more confusion!

The not so much happy derpy anymore extremely fae was doing all she could just to keep her head conscious and not give into the swirling nauseated feeling. Words were becoming a little blurred with all the effort it took her....seeing as she was Prisma. "Dogsick? No silly.....he doesn't have a pupperpup.....Ithink." she blinked, turning her head ever so slowly to look at the kitty kitty. He was so blue.. But why was he so close and Lisandru now not so close? "Sky kitty? Did you want a....a...ahuggy hug too?"" she said and tried to reach her arms up and around to hug him, but it wasn't working. "Arms like noodles extreme...lee."

She looked down, finally realizing there was a hand around her waist and a cat in her ear. "Hey....wait..." she blinked, staring at Lisandru like a kid that just got taken from her parents.

Seiana_ZI
I am far more amused than I need to be extremely~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:37 am
"Dogsick?" Eknath stated, in disbelief, glancing over to Lisandru with an expression of relative disbelief. "This is your girlfriend?"

"Is this really the time to try and tease me?!"

Eknath smirked. "Precisely the time."

"Eknath!!"

Rolling his eyes, Eknath finally listened to Lisandru's demands and placed Prisma unceremoniously onto a nearby bench. He bent down in front of her, observing the faerie and trying to figure out what exactly to do with her. He could just withdraw the toxin, but he didn't exactly want to end up in her death grip afterwards, nor did he want to have to do it again considering she didn't seem to understand what toxic was.

Maybe he should try that statement again, first. "Not dogsick, you --" he felt Lisandru's eyes on his back, maybe he shouldn't speak that aloud. "Toxic. As in, he makes other people sick. He's not sick, he makes people sick. Do you understand?"

He hoped she did. Talking to people like they were children was not exactly his favorite pastime.

Fea Line
Poor Prisma extremely. XD

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:32 pm
While the concept of Toxic didn't really seem to sink in at first, the other half did.

He wasn't sick. He made people sick.

He made them sick. Like she made rabbit holes and smoke puppets extremely, he made other's sick.

Check.

Her brain now remembered that. What it next struggled to figure out was why.

"But...." she started, her reactions slowed. "Why would Mist-t-t-ter Lisandru Sir make other's s-s-sisck extreme-eh-lee? He's so nicey nice nice." she blinked up at Eknath with large, wide, round wet eyes. Did he not like her that much? Naaah that couldn't be....could it? Maybe he just didn't like huggy hug hugs extremely....yeah that had to be it. "No more huggy hugs. P-p-lease to not be making me sicky sick no more." she pouted and tried to peer around the pretty blue kitty kitty at Lisandru.

Seiana_ZI
I SUCK SO MUCH OMFG I'M SO SORRY.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:59 pm
Was she going to cry? Eknath didn't know how to deal with crying pae. Most of the time, he made them cry and then walked away, because that was his idea of handling things, though Lisandru might have his neck for dinner if he attempted to do such a thing.

He glanced over his shoulder to the fretting shetani, who narrowed his eyes and glared the longer Eknath stared at him. Right. That wasn't going to help anything either.

Eknath let out a heavy sigh. "He's very nice. Also very nervous. He doesn't," he paused for a moment, making sure his words were kiddified enough for Prisma to understand them, "make people sick because he wants to make them sick. He makes people sick because he can't stop it. He will always make people sick. Now, stay still would you--"

Lisandru winced, wrapping an arm around his torso and bringing the hand on the other to his lip, biting down on it nervously. What was he going to do? He hadn't wanted this to happen! Sure, Eknath could fix it, but really, the damage was already done, wasn't it? It already happened. He had already caused this problem.

She looked so sad.

What had he done this time?

"Prisma, I'm ... I'm sorry."

Dammit. This is why he stayed away from pae. All pae. He just needed a wake-up call to remind him, apparently.

Eknath placed his hands to Prisma's, closing his eyes and focusing on pulling the toxins from her body before they spread any further and caused more damage. His hands glowed a bit as the toxins were eased away from Prisma's body.

Fea Line
it's fine, don't worry about it. XDD

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:24 pm
Prisma's head only tilted father. Soooo he wasn't doing it on purpose? If he really couldn't stop it then....he really didn't want to do it! That meant he still liked her extremely, yes? Maybe?

Hearing him apologize only seemed to reinforce the air headed fae's thoughts. That made her feel better, somewhat. Though huggy hugs were her most favorite extremely and yet here she wouldn't ever be able to give him one without feeling so very sicky sick.

But at least he had a kitty kitty to help with things, her kitty kitty only made twiggy twigs into sharpy sharp sharp pointy things and liked to throw them around. "Very nice kitty kitty....much thank yous, yesy yes...."

Peering back at Lisandru, she sighed softly, though it was more a sigh of relief than anything as she was slowly starting to feel not sicky sick. "Is o-o-k, still like you extremely.... just no hugs." she said, though the thought still brought a frown to her face. Maybe if she just held hands?! Yeah that had to work! Because the fact that it was skin to skin contact that made him make other's sick hadn't quite reached that oh so happy rainbow ball of a brain she had rolling around in that head of hers.

When Eknath was done, she reached out a hand and made a kid like grabby grabby gesture at Lisandru, hoping to show no hard feelings.

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:52 am
Much thank yous, yesy yes? Why did this woman talk like she didn't know how common language and grammar worked? Sometimes, he questioned Lisandru's taste in ... well, much of anything, all things considered. "Yeah, sure." Ugh, Eknath hated doing this. He didn't exactly feel pleasant after withdrawing toxins from someone else's body.

Eknath let go when he thought the job was done, curling into himself for a moment and shuddering. Hopefully, this feeling would pass in a few minutes and he could go do something else. Like bother Alister. Alister's reactions to Eknath showing up at all were always kinda funny, right?

Lisandru probably would have winced at Eknath's current state if he wasn't so busy focusing himself on Prisma. Still like you extremely? Well, at least she wasn't mad at him, he supposed. Could have been much worse if she was mad at him. Of course, he wasn't exactly sure if Prisma was capable of being mad. She didn't even seem to be agitated about being dragged down that dumbwaiter 'slide' as she was calling it. Was this her way of showing agitation? Was she gonna grab for his throat?

Wait, that'd be dumb. Why would she choke him? That'd just make her sick again.

With a trademark nervous smile, Lisandru lifted a hand to wave back. No hard feelings.

Fea Line

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:27 am
Feeling back to somewhat of her usual spirits, she skipped forward when he waved, hands outstretched to snatch up his own.

And then she paused. and Thought. Thought real long and hard back to when she first met him. He had gloves on. GLOVES. A sudden loud gasp of realization hit her and she let out some kind of half startled half excitement. "Gloves! Glovey glove gloves extremely! You had them on!" she giggled, folding her hands behind her back and swaying a bit. "To not get me sicky sick?" she tilted her head with a smile.

Then she bobbed her head up and down. "Maybe you just need a nice long bath extremely, yes indeedy do! Get it all goney gone and you wont make people sick no more!" she grinned, thinking that it was just something on him and it could be washed away so he could experience the JOY OF HUGS. It was now her mission to help him get rid of whatever it was that made people sick and not feel so bad anymore. "Its no fun if you can't have hugs!"

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:03 pm
Oh no, she wasn't going to try and grab his ungloved hands was -- oh. Oh good.

Maybe he should put his gloves back on. Cautiously, as Prisma talked, he stuck one hand in his bag at a time, gripping the outside of it with his other hand in an attempt to ease the gloves on without getting any potential toxins onto the surface--and therefore not ruining the point of even wearing the gloves in the first place.

"Yeah, I wear gloves so people don't get," he paused, and then with a sheepish smile offered her, "sicky sick," as his descriptor. "It's so I can buy stuff to live on, too, and touch things without leaving ... sicky sick toxins."

He eased one hand out of his bag, now gloved, before slipping the other in.

"I don't think a bath will work, but thanks for the offer." She was right, not really knowing other pae's touch wasn't exactly fun. It was part of why he always felt so isolated but -- he was isolated for a reason. He couldn't touch pae. He couldn't be near pae. He couldn't avoid the accidents like the ones he had caused no matter how hard he tried, and Eknath couldn't always be around, could he? What if Eknath eventually got his own life -- there was no reason for the rakshasha to have to follow him around every moment of the day, bonded or not.

He pulled his other hand out, glove on.

"I've been making people sicky sick my whole life, so far as I know."

For emphasis, he reached up and popped one of the bubbles above his head. Prisma was far enough away that the splash of the bubble wouldn't hit her.

Fea Line

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:11 am
Distracted by the bubble popping, Prisma rapidly put her hands together and giggled, bouncing on her tip toes as if waiting for him to do it again. The rejection of a good bath didn't phase her yet though. "No worries! We'll find a way yes indeedy!" she nodded firmly, fully believing she could cure him of this. She just had to figure out how!

"If Kitty Kitty can't teach you then Prisma wont stop looking, nopey nope!" she proffered, glancing around her at all the stores, wondering which one to start at first. Maybe a nice lotion could mask it...or or or something to contain his bubbles! Potions?! Nice smelly candles! A yummy cake maybe? Or some string, a flower and a bug. OH.... a huuuuuuge blanket to wrap him up in!!

Giggling to herself over the mental image that popped into her head, she held out one hand to him if he wanted to take it now that he had gloves on. "One day you will get a huggy hug Mister makey people sick Liasndru Sir! Promise extremely!" she smiled, tucking her hands behind her back and swaying lightly on her feet, wings flittering. That near empty head of hers plotting away in a manner only Prismas could.

Seiana_ZI

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces