Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image

The dark prince glanced around at the inside of the tree. He had only been here but a short time, having been led to it by the strange bright colored pegasus that had stolen his new friend's basket of baked goods. After bidding her a farewell, he managed to gather the courage to enter the great three that stood before him, only to find thousands more similar to him bustling inside. Some were more neutral tones like himself and his fellow tribe mates but did not share the exact same features. They even had branches growing out of their heads.... But some... some looked a lot more like him... well if you discounted the fact that they were nearly all colors of the rainbow...

Blinking in surprise, the Prince gathered the thought that he needed to perhaps seek out their lady..should they have one, and find out if any others of his tribe had made it here. If so many were already gathered in this place, it stood to reason some of his friends and family might have come here as well... perhaps even his Lady was here too.

Did these others even have a Lady?

Shaking his head, he cleared his thoughts and strolled over to the closes pair of ponies he could find. Two that shared his style of hooves and lacked branches.... but were pale yellow... and bright blinding pink. "Ah....excuse..me..."

Seruta

Magical Werefox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:06 pm
"And THEN! Omigosh! You absolutely WON'T believe this, Fluttershy! Can you guess what he did next?! Pfft! Well, obviously he did the most unthinkable thing I ever thought thinkable!-"

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy had been chatting, Pinkie telling Fluttershy all about how one of her new Faun friends had bestowed upon her a new and better version of her old favored contraption. The Party Cannon. She was clearly going on a Pinkie ramble. You know... the usual...

"-He. Smiled!" Her nose was pressed briefly to Fluttershy's at the word 'smiled'. "He actually smiled a genuine smile! Oh! I was so super excited that I just had to test out the new cannon right awa--" She had been skipping in place as she spoke, but seemed to comically freeze in mid prance. Hooves were off the floor in a clearly not possible way.

In the drop of a hat, her ramble was interrupted by a sudden and over-dramatized gasp. Bright blue eyes had fixed themselves upon the Feral Prince and her jaw dropped as a finale to her gasp.

"OOooOOooOH!!!" Pinkie dashed behind the male. "Omigosh! Another Alicorn!" she gigglesnerked as she pinched a feather between two fingers and flexed a wing, watching the feathers spread and refold a few times as she did so. "You're a new face! ANOTHER new Face! I'm going to have to write all these down! Good thing I brought my big list of new names with me!" She gigglesnerked once more.

She thrust a hand into her mane and withdrew a scroll of parchment. She unrolled it a good three or 7 feet and procured a quill from her mane as well. "Ok! Now. Say your name REALLY slowly so I can spell it out phonetically!" she prepared to write by hunching down over the parchment and sticking her tongue out to the side.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Magical Werefox

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:17 am
User Image

Fluttershy nodded politely while Pinkie grew more and more excited as she told her story. It was impossible to get a response in so she simply smiled softly and tried to look entertained without giving away her apparent urge to sneak back to her animals. Her QUIET animals. That, of course, would be very rude however and Fluttershy could never do that to her friend; even if Pinkie was suddenly pressing her nose against hers and making her feel incredibly awkward.

As Pinkie's tale was cut off by the appearance of a new face, Fluttershy squeaked; watching from her current spot as Pinkie dashed over to the alicorn and greeted him in the traditional Pinkie Pie way.

"Oh, Pinkie... I don't think you... um..." Flutter did her best to suggest Pinkie might be coming on too strong but sensed she wasn't being heard. She shuffled closer to her friend and the stranger, running a hand through her hair and offering a soft smile to the alicorn. Flutter noticed how handsome he was immediately and this only made her blush more than usual.

"H-hello." as if she couldn't believe this had escaped her mouth she quickly ducked behind Pinkie in an attempt to disappear from existence.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:37 am
By the stars above!!

Not only was this pony loud in color she was LOUD in voice too! And quite unaware of personal space to boot. And did she really have to flex his wing like that? If she wanted to see it move she could have asked.... but no. He had to remain proper. He was the stranger in the area, perhaps this was some strange form of greeting these...natives had adopted and was only accustomed too. Still... seemed a strange way to greet someone. Maybe the pink one was just... special?

Clearing his throat, he had opened his mouth to speak when the pink one babbled more words at him faster than the cascading waves of the Mustang Falls back in his homeland. His white eyes watched the parchment fall and fall and fall and fall and fall until it finally hit the floor and a request for his name was uttered.

"I am Prince Feralheart from Baul...." he paused a moment as the yellow one came over and joined, this one much different than the pink one however. She was nice, quiet, perhaps a bit shy too he guessed. Of course that was judging from the way her cheeks flushed the same color as her mane and tail and then promptly hid behind her pink friend, squatted on the floor and all.

"And hello to you too there friend. As I meant to say.... I am Prince Feralheart. I came from the Baulking Jungle.... that is what's left of it. Some force drove my people from our home and I am in search of them. I was led here by another brightly colored Pegasai such as you." he gesture at Fluttershy and said in a voice that was all business and no play yet still gentle enough to maintain the peaceful appearance. He had matters at hand to attend to but did not wish harm or to cause harm on all inside this... tree. "I would be much appreciative if you could tell me.... where exactly I am and who is in charge here?" he questioned, glancing between the pair.

Seruta

Magical Werefox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:11 am
"Prrriiiiince Feeeeraaallheeart..." Pinkie read out as she spelled. "... of the Baaauuuulki-" She froze, eyes bugging for a second as she nearly jumped.

"Oh, wait!" Blue eyes flashed up to look at Feralheart with what appeared to be a look of panic. "Is Feralheart one word? or two?! And how exactly do you spell Baulking!? Is it with an 'au' after the 'b'?! or an 'aw'?!?!"

She gasped dramatically again and leaned in closer, peering at him as if she was sure he was up to something. "And did you say.... Prince?!?!" There was a pause before she began to gigglesnort a moment. "Well, Duh! You're an Alicorn! Only Alicorns can be royalty!" More gigglesnorting ensued before her hand suddenly clasped over his and shook it vigorously. "What an awesomely wonderful pleasure it is to meet you, Prince Feralheart of the Baulking Jungle! I'm Pinkie Pie! And this is one of my bestest of best friends, Fluttershy!" she giggled, moving aside and shoving Fluttershy's figure between the two of them.

Magical Werefox

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 pm
If Fluttershy's face was pink before, it was certainly pink now. About as bright pink as Pinkie Pie at being shoved so close to the Prince's face. Glancing at him then away, she let out an awkward giggle, putting her hands up to her face. "Oh...oh... h-hello..." she stammered again like a broken record, unable to function for the time being.

And he was apparently led by another bright colored Pegasus like herself? Curiosity struck her, had he perhaps met Rainbow Dash? But if he did.. then where was she? "W-welcome... to the tree Sir...Its nice to meet you.... ah....this brightly colored Pegasai.... did she have... a rainbow mane?" she questioned curiously, twisting the end of her long pink mane in her fingers as sort of a nervous tick. She did her best to try to stop looking at him and his handsome face and in the process managed to twist most of her hair to cover her eyes.

"One word... and au..." he paused as he was cut off.

Once again taken aback by the pink pony as she grabbed his hand and shook him furiously, he managed to pry it free before taking a step back as the yellow one was now rather close to his face. "Pardon me ladies. A pleasure indeed..." he paused as the yellow one spoke. She was so soft spoken he nearly had trouble hearing her over the loudness of the pink one, but he managed to hear just enough beneath the mass of pink mane that seemed to now be taking over her entire face.

"Rainbow? No. She was a greenish blue... with bright orange mane and tail... called herself... Lightning Dust, I believe it were..." he paused then frowned. That was completely off the topic and not in the direction he had planned to go. "Forgive me, you have not yet answered my question... who is in charge of this great tree?" he repeated, this time more forcefully, hoping this time one of the two would catch it and provide him with some answers. Real Answers...

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash