Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[CARNIVAL] RP, Rides & Attractions (open to all!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

The isle fairies had pulled yet another magic trick out of their collective tiny hats with this one. Booths lined the midway, filled with everything from delectable treats, both sweet and savory, to carnival games. Some Pae'il had even claimed booths to sell their wares to the gathered festival attendants. With Pae'il attending from all over the Isle (and even above it, given the visitors from the floating City), one was likely to find anything and everything they could possibly imagine...and more!

Among the attractions, but set apart a short distance from the food and game booths, some fairies attended some tame sheep and goats in a pen. Had they traded for these animals with one of the trading ships in port? Another little winged attendant was scattering grains in a neighboring pen for a few clucking hens. Was this...a petting zoo of sorts?

Further away from the booths, in the open, more fairies and Pae'il had arranged carts, barrels, and all sorts of inventive rides. Everyone had gone all out on this one, and wherever a Pae looked, there was something new, something to see or do!

((Feel free to invent your own attractions for Pae'il to RP in and around. Just remember our setting rules! There is no system for delivering electricity to the isle, so no massive midway rides as we would see in a modern fair, for example. Think more along the lines of a medieval festival, so lots of food and simple games and Pae'il powered diversions. ^__^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image

When she'd started venturing into the City for better trade opportunities for her herbal remedies, Takeko hadn't quite expected the sort of attention she'd gotten. She'd hoped for more chances to trade for baking supplies...an invitation to a summer celebration hadn't been what she'd been seeking!

Not that it wasn't a welcome surprise. Afterall, a big get-together like this, with so much going on and so many Pae'il? If nothing else, she figured perhaps she could be on hand for any necessary first aid, she supposed. Accidents happened, of course. And if that was the case, well, she was prepared with more than enough simple salves to cover any scraped knees, or bumped elbows. She assumed this was why the fairies had invited her to man a booth at the carnival anyway.

User Image
Xiulan seemed to be enjoying the new experience as well.

Smiling down at the bright-eyed caterPae, who was clinging to her hand while attempting to take it all in, the angel then glanced behind her. "So, you know where I'll be if you need anything, right? You'll be alright by yourselves?"

User Image

She was answered with a dismissive snort.

"You act like you're the one herding all the rugrats. Shoo, woman," the dark blue demon scoffed, waving his free hand in her direction. The other was held by a light colored little nymph boy, also clinging to his twin on the other side. "We've got this."

User Image
Only chuckling in response to the demon's gruffness, the angel shook her head. "Of course, how silly of me. I can see you have all this well in hand, Kane." Stepping towards the young woman trailing behind with two more young children, Takeko patted her shoulder and said in a low tone, "If you need any help, with the kids OR your father, you know where to find me, dear."

"...I heard that, Mother."

"I know you did, dear."

User Image
Giggling, Vika shook her head at the elders' banter. "Thanks, Gramma." Balancing the two young children carefully, one on either hip, she leaned in to kiss the angel's cheek. "We'll manage."

Eyes sparkling with mischief, Takeko laughed and pulled away with a smile. "Alright then. You kids have fun. Some of us have work to do, you know!" she shot back, heading into the crowd with Xiulan close by. Of course, work could wait a bit...maybe for the rare treat of one of those candied apples for each of them before finding the booth she was to be working in for part of the day.
User Image
Vika shook her head, then glanced down at the girls in her arms. Yes, they were smaller than their brothers, but that wasn't the only reason she was carrying them rather than letting them walk for now. It was because it was far easier to keep up with them this way. Even if she wasn't likely to be able to keep this up all day; they were getting bigger each day, afterall. Ah well, perhaps after some of the excitement wore down, she'd set them down. For now...

"Well, where to first?"

"Something to eat," was the immediate response from the tiger demon. He was answered with a giggle and a shrug, which he took as acceptance while leading the way towards the nearest food booth, following his nose more than his eyes.

Strawberri Stardust
((Family RP!))

Irish Night Fox
((...if either of you are interested! XD))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

Every day it seemed he was growing a little bolder, a little bit more sure of himself. More and more the Shetani left the cave he shared with his family - a place once spacious made cramped with the three boys growing. So it was no surprise that he left once again at night. His mother was at odds of what to do with his rebellion, but he saw nothing wrong with that. He wanted to know the world, really live. Unlike his stick in the mud parents and brothers.

So he went out, reveling in the sounds and smells of a carnival. He quickly traded some sea shells for some fried bread concoction before making his way over to a peculiar game of an oddly shaped ladder sloped from ground to a tree. Pae tried to get on it, but both ends ended in a single rope so it twisted and threw the pae off. How fun. Hemi scarfed the bread down and got into the line for it.

o0_Daisuke_0o
Quoting Dai but anyone feel free to approach Hemi! He needs more friends ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image
Xylia shufffled a little shyly and looked around the carnival, to see what rides and games it offered. This was her very first carnival that she attended and it wasn't much fun when she was by herself. She glanced around seeing if she could make some friends. She needed to get out so much more then she was the current time. Her wings flitted a little as she walked, she would take a few moment to see what there was to offer and then if she saw anything that caught her attention she would try.

She hummed quietly to herself, she needed to make more friends or she would always be this shy no matter where she went. She blew out a light breath and glanced upwards, at least it was a nice sunny day so it wouldn't be so bad. She would maybe get herself something cold to drink and perhaps stroll down the midway to see what sort of games there were that she could try.

Tartara Seabreeze
Quoting Tara, cause she was sort of the one who sent me here, but anyone can approach her. She needs more friends.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image

Days....Months.....YEARS..... seconds of his life zooming by in a blink of an eye, though perhaps slightly over exaggerated, the God of Desire found his endless search bringing him to a quaint little carnival of the mortals. Games, prizes, laughing, smiles, babes. Ooh the babes!

Errmhemrmh... alas.... his pink beauty was no where to be seen here either. Dejectedly, a forlorn look plastered about his face, he raised his arms to the sky in such abundant emotion. "Venus, my darling, why have you left me so! Do you not love your Adonis?!" he cried to the heavens, but quickly dropped his hands to his side and glanced around him.

Where to first? Who could he flex for?

Bah! What a silly question! Flexes for everyone!

Tossing his head back, long golden locks whipping about in the air only to daintily caress his back, he bent down on one knee, pushed out his chest, revved his arms and flexed a flex so powerful that even his flexing had flexing. His seagreenish gaze wandered over to a green female angel and he began to cast winks in her direction, grinning a rather charming grin.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

Amatus was clinging to his twin's hand, but he wasn't paying a bit of attention to his family. His bi-colored eyes were wide as they took every single item into them, processing everything rapidly in his little mind. The colors, the shapes, everything was completely enthralling him that he didn't act up, fuss, or make a sound.

But there was one thing that completely took his attention. As he was looking around he caught sight of a well muscular male. He watched as he got down on one knee and produced the most fabulous pose. Amatus began tugging madly on his bothers hand, pointing towards the figure.

He then lifted his arm and began to attempt his own little flexes. Every flex brought about another and another bought of laughter from the little nymph. He looked towards his brother waiting for him to join him in his antics.

Teigra
Sorry for the short post! 'Tis the hubby's night so I gotta get my stuff outta the way so we can hang XD

Fea Line
Mwahaha he's teaching them without knowing it =w=

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:55 pm
Xylia strolled along the midway but caught the winks, the flexing and the charming grin of a male blonde. She tried to remain calm and cool and look like that it didn't phase her, but that was proving to be difficult. She blew out a light breath and tried to maintain and calm and collected reaction. She approached him carefully, even though she was pretty sure she hadn't seen this male around.

" i guess that is one way to get attention" she said, and gazed at him lightly trying to act like she didn't swoon at his poses. Her wings flitted lightly "anyway, can't say I've seen you before, not sure what you would be doing at a carnival" she told him lightly, choosing her words carefully as to not offend him or give him the impression that she was phased by his actions. So much for taking a casual stroll along the midway, she blew out another light breath maintaining a good distance from him.

Fea Line
just so you know i'm replying to it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:35 pm
User ImageRuaidhri grumbled as they wandered into the carnival. Firuzeh had dragged him along once again. Her before had been enough, but now that she was also a mother she was constantly roping him into being a babysitter for her brats. Not that they weren't cute. He would just never say so out loud.

He vaguely heard her speaking, but he had no idea what she was talking about. This was his first carnival. Though if he told her that, he had no doubt that she would force him to ride all the rides, play all the rigged games, and eat all the fattening and greasy foods. No thank you.

User Image"Ruri! Have you even been listening to me?" Firuzeh asked him, punching his shoulder. "Jerk. No wonder you don't have a woman," she criticized and rolled her eyes. She cuddled her baby boy, even though he was getting a little bit big to be carrying much longer. Not to mention he could walk just fine, but... He was still her baby. And probably always would be. She had no idea that she'd ever be a mother, let alone this kind of mother. But Arc-en-Roche didn't seem to mind. Even when she set him down, he was almost always clinging to her leg or her tail. "Now where is your daddy with your sister, Arc?" she mused lightly, playing with his hair a bit. She knew Noir was nervous around a lot of people, but she thought the kids would enjoy this.

User ImageArc-en-Roche was not enjoying this. He clung to his mother's shoulders tightly, eyes whirling around at all the noises and pae. He didn't like crowds. He wanted to go home! Maybe he could talk his daddy into going home early... Maybe. His father usually did whatever mommy wanted to do. He glanced back at the weird cat demon thing that lived with them and wondered what it was about his mother that made everyone around her do what she wanted them to...

User ImageSaoirse clung to her mother as she and her sister were carried. She wanted down to explore this new place full of color and noise and pae. Her little ears perked up as her grandfather mentioned eating. She was kind of hungry, and made the appropriate noises at Vika, tugging on a bit of her mom's hair. After food, she wanted to explore this place. Maybe she would be able to break free later. Not that she'd go very far without her mother, but she wanted to see what else was here.

User ImageAfternoon sun wasn't usually her friend, but Ophelia was sooo not missing out on this! A carnival wasn't necessarily the kind of parties she preferred, but they were still pretty fun. She just needed her darkest sunglasses and wide brimmed hat. She was on her way to get some of that deliciously fattening funnel cake when she saw something that made her pause. "Well, hellooo salty goodness~" she said and tipped her sunglasses down, eyeing a very handsome blonde pae flexing. Goodness gracious, he was ripped and very...very....lickable....

User ImageApplebloom had learned her lesson about going to parties that were not approved by the Faun chieftain and Princess Celestia. She could believe the sheer amount of work she'd had to do. Not that she wasn't used to it, she used to help Applejack and Big Mac back at Apple Acres in Ponyville. Well, when they let her, anyway. But this carnival hadn't been forbidden that she knew of, so here she was, taking a break. She wondered if Sweetie Belle and Wild Moon would be here. She hadn't seen much of her friend since she fell in love, and it kind of made the yellow Fauny...lonely. She hadn't seen Scootaloo since they landed here, either. She missed her friends...but maybe that just meant she needed more friends. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo would always be her best friends, but they were off having their own lives. Maybe it was her turn. Right! That settled it. She needed to make more friends.

She looked around for something interesting to do, maybe some kind of game or something. Ooh that looked like fun! She got into line for some kind of rope game, behind a purple haired blue pae with a silver halo. "This looks fun," she said conversationally. "Think there's a strategy to it? Or do you think it's just rigged?" she wondered.
Teigra
Family RP, yay!!
shadica
More family RP, yay!
Tartara Seabreeze
Applebloom for Hemi, cuz she needs more friends too x3
Fea Line
Because Adonis attracts females and because Ophelia has no sense of self-preservation yet LOL

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:21 pm
Smiling as the green angel came over, he stood up and took her hand, placing a kiss upon it softly. He noted her attempts to hide the swooning, which only made him flex more. "Forgive me, I do not mean to make you uneasy. I simply....can not help myself." he said softly, a strange sort of over dramatization to his voice. "No, you would not have seen me before, my pretty little mortal. I have not graced these parts with my presence. I am on a.....quest." he said the last word strongly, emphasizing its importance before taking a very proud and muscular stance. "For you see, my fair beauty.... my beloved is lost to me and I search tirelessly to find her." he sighed, flicking his head again to cause his blond locks to ripple magnificently.

His eyes however, wandered over the girls head towards the little boy flexing and giggling. His grin spread from ear to ear, eyes alight and shining with such ferocity they almost sparkled. Side stepping, he held out a palm to the green angel as if to stop her in her tracts though she was moving not. "Forgive me mortal, something yonder catches my eye! Look there! Such grace. Such poise! Those tiny muscles undeveloped yet primed for learning. I MUST TEACH HIM!" he shouted, desiring to make his way towards the young one when another graced his path.

"Goodness yes, salty...not yet." he grinned, reaching over to take Ophelia's hand and place a kiss upon it as well, the other hand cupping her cheek and brushing some strands of hair out of her face. He bent his head down to peer into the shadows of her hat and behind her glasses. "Were it another time, another place, I would flex for you a flex most desirable. But lo there! Look! Gaze with wonder!" he cried, grabbing Ophelia and Xylia both, squishing them to his side and forcing them to glance in the direction of the little demi flexing his stuff.

User Image

"OH A CARNIVAL EXTREMELY!!!" Prisma near about screamed, flittering into the carnival, darting left, right, up, down, backwards, sideways, anyways you name it! Wherever there was a fun time to be had, the prismatic colored Fae was sure to be there. "Oh I can't wait to play so many games extremely! It will be funny fun fun!!" she squeed, her voice reaching all new levels of high as she buzzed over everyone's heads. As she darted about, a familiar shape caught her eye. "A KITTY KITTY!" she cooed, zipping over to Ruaidhri, clinging to the red and purple splotched cat, running her fingers through his hair. "Do you know my Mister Kitty kitty? He's such a grumpy grumpy extremely but he plays tea party so well!" she giggled, playing with his hair a bit before alighting on the ground, clapping her hands and dancing on her tip toes in a silly little circle.

StarshineAngel01

Irish Night Fox
Adonis's reaction.

User Image

Strawberri Stardust
Lawlawlawlawl Ophelia. Also... have a Prisma. Aannd maybe a passing wave from Lil Red to his Auntie dearest? XD

Quote:
These are open for anyone to interact with <3

User Image

Kylieam came, Lyneeson in toe, to check out all the festivities the carnival could offer. He had heard of its happening and decided it might be a fun place to take the boys too, so here he was. "Wow, look at all the pae already here! And here I thought we might arrive earlier." he chuckled softly to himself, glancing down at his two sons. "Ready to have some fun my little tykes?" he grinned, ruffling both of their hairs, though mindful of the tiny horns sprouting out of one of his son's hair. Curious that one..... he couldn't quite figure out just where those came from, as neither he nor Zeke had any.....nor did the other dad that he could remember..... "Maybe its a strange.....genetic throwback.....has to be..." he pondered aloud, though softly to himself, momentarily oblivious to the crazy already happening.

User Image

Giggling madly, Lyneeson took to toddling around his father's feet, yanking his tail, trying to grab his wings, fumbling awkwardly, face planting, butt planting and anything else a little demon could manage to get himself into. Things were just too exciting not too! There were so many shinies and toys and ooooooooooh....he wanted that! Oh but dad was talking, must stand and listenshinies......

User Image

Pasha tip toed around all the adults, trying her best not to get stepped but, but so many things looked too fun not to grab! Giggling, she half ran, half crawled around beneath all the tables, picking up anything she could find to test it out in her mouth. Some were good, some were just ok, some were really really nasty gross. Like this weird plasticy thing that left a funny taste on her tongue. Making a grunty noise, she threw it away, stuck her tongue out and tried to look down at it cross eyed. Pouting, she got to her stubby little legs, tiny wings flapping to help get her up right. Sticking one finger in her mouth to suckle, she glanced around at all the large adult wandering around, but her eyes focused more on the other's that were closer to her age.

User Image

Lil' Red's green eyes gazed about the carnival, he himself having decided to slip off to check it out....perhaps secretly following his auntie Applebloom. When he managed to catch her gaze, he gave her a sheepish wave. But he was old enough now, and there was nothing to be done on the farm right at the moment so coming to check things out couldn't hurt anything....right? Surely Big Mac and Rarity wouldn't mind if he...slipped out to have some fun...maybe meet new pae....or some cute girls. Or maybe he'd just try his luck at all the games. He found a line for some sort of ring toss game and stood waiting his turn. Occasionally he glanced over his shoulder, sneaking peaks at the ones around him. Some seemed normal, what looked like a rather large family was starting to gather.....and then there was a weirdo flexing and a rainbow thing clung to cat. Wow things were really weird outside the farm.......  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:41 pm
Xylia ended up flushing a little as he planted a kiss upon her hand,that was something she was not use to. Her calm and collected demeanor then disappeared briefly when he flexed once again "ahh...you don't need to apologize, a little startled yes, since I don't usually see that sort of thing. " she told him. She frowned a little as he told her his quest "well, i'm sure you will find her soon, just you know keep searching" she told him simply.

She blinked as he suddenly exclaimed she shifted her gaze to the young one that attempted to flex his own muscles that still needed to develop, that brought a smile to her features. "If you must, don't let me stop you" she said side stepping a little herself.

She flushed yet again when he squished her to his side to watch the little demi flexing his small muscles. She never counted in watching a blonde pae flexing and a little demi flexing at a carnival, both of which side tracked her from trying out games along the midway, not that she was complaining she had never been around handsome pae before and this was her first time. She wasn't sure about her thoughts on a little one flexing at such a young age, she supposed each to their own.

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:08 am
Absentmindedly the male rubbed his chin as he watched others fall in failure. There had to be a trick to it, without using his wings to cheat. There had to...At a soft voice behind him, the males head turned. "That's what I was thinking." Hemi started off, a boyish smile slipping onto his face. Then he noticed just who was talking to him. A girl! A cute girl! One of those not-fauns like Rosewaters mother. He forgot already their real term, but it didn't take away from being a cute race. "I've been staring at it for a while now and haven't seen a single pae make it up. It's probably impossible." Hemi gave a light laugh as his blue eyes flicked back to the ladder. So if he made it up, she'd be really impressed, right? Right? Girls liked winners after all. At least, that's what he thought. Besides Rosewater and his mother, his knowledge of females was pretty limited. "It obviously requires a lot of balance though." He took a step forward as another pae fell to the ground. Getting closer to his time to shine. "Have you done anything like this before?"

User Image

"Come on Day, it'll be fun. Don't look at me like that." The dark fae started off as she led her reluctant twin beside her towards the glittering lights. Even after her awful ordeal stranded on the island, Niday was still set on getting her fairer sister back out. "I haven't seen you smile in forever Day." She spoke much softer, her golden eyes almost pleading.

Dayht knew very well how desperate her Night sister was to get her out. But she needed more time, more space, more...she didn't know, just something more until her pain of Apollo faded away. Being out and about with pae seemed taxing to the once sociable fae. "I know Nigh nigh. I'm sorry, I-I'm trying. I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing then and for just one night stop thinking and be you!" Hopefully her exasperation reached her dense sibling. "Look at that guy instead." Niday pointed at the rather flexing male. It seemed almost strange that sparkles did not appear around his body. "How long do you think he spends in the mirror every day?"

Dayht winced, knowing all too well her sisters word had merit. But Niday's tough love finally wore away to humor as she followed the others pointed finger. The tiniest of smiles appeared on her face. "Probably hours."

Strawberri Stardust
<.<; Forgive him, he'll be dumb at first.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:06 am
User ImageAdelphos wandered around the carnival, nibbling at a candy apple happily. His last major outing was something of a disaster and he wanted to have a little fun. And, maybe if he was lucky, he'd see that crimson lady from his grandmother's party... Speaking of, wasn't that his would-be grandfather over there with three ladies and some kids? He wasn't even going to go there....not today. He sighed softly as he nibbled on his apple, looking around to see what games he wanted to play later.

User ImageSweetie Belle clung happily to Wild Moon's arm as they entered the carnival. She was awfully excited about this, a somewhat normal date for the two of them, even if the young Chevalier had accompanied them. Besides, carnivals were extremely fun and she just couldn't wait to see what kind of attractions there would be! She hoped Chevy would have some fun and lighten up a little. Maybe he'd meet a cute girl or something. That would be so adorable~ She giggled a little and leaned into Wild Moon a little more. "What do you think we should try first?" she beamed.

Ruaidhri had been minding his own business, which happened to be ignoring whatever it was Firuzeh was currently going on about, when suddenly something was attached to him. Something sparkly, colorful and female shaped. "Hey! What the hell?" he said and tried to pry her off of him, ruffling his hair back down. "What are you even talking about? I don't know you, or this... Mister Kitty Kitty...though if I had a name like that I'd think seriously about changing it." Tea party? He shuddered at the thought and wondered what kind of self-respecting male would play tea party with a girl like this. "Are you lost or something? Maybe you should go find your friend." And leave him out of it. Completely.

....He could almost feel Firuzeh's eyes burning a hole in him. damn it.

Applebloom smiled when she caught sight of her nephew. It was good for him to come out and have fun. She was sure her brother had had him working hard. Rarity, too, probably, though her kind of work would be a lot different than Big Mac's. She waved back to him and hoped he had a good time here.

She grinned as the blue boy smiled and replied to her. "They're probably all rigged, but that doesn't mean it's any less fun to try," she said with a laugh. She shook her head at his question. "Not anything like this specifically, no. It looked like fun though, so I thought I'd give it a try. You?" she asked and batted her lashes at him. He was kinda cute...

Ophelia smirked as the blonde guy came closer to her. It didn't even bother her that he had a green angel in tow. The more the merrier, she always thought. Goodness he was yummy, she thought as he brushed some hair back from her face. She bit her lip as he talked about flexing those muscles some more, but he was apparently distracted. When she was bid to 'gaze with wonder,' she followed where he pointed and blinked. Was he gesturing to the kid that was flexing? Cute, really, but not anything to wonder over. "Aww, cute, but I'd rather wonder over you, handsome~" she said and winked, lightly laying a hand on his oh so luscious chest.
Twitchapher the 3rd
Adelphos for Ruby!
Fea Line
Cuties and Ruri! And Ophie, who might get murdered if Venus ever finds out about this! rofl
Tartara Seabreeze
haha! He's adorable x3

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:52 am
User ImageNoir bounced Lazuryt gently as he searched for Firuzeh and Arc. He had left the group to get Lazurty a snack since the young angel was hungry. Although he wasn’t sure that Ruzeh had heard him when he explained what he was doing as the group was not where he had left them. He tended to speak softly and there carnival was rather loud. His dark blue eyes scanned the crowed and after a few minutes he managed to spot Ruaidhri. Knowing that Ruzeh probably wouldn’t be too far away he headed over to the Rakshasha. He was relieved to find Ruzeh, and Arc where indeed with Ruaidhri. “P-pretzel?” He asked offering them the extra pretzels, as he had decided to buy enough for everyone.

User ImageLazurty nibbled on the pretzel happily as her father carried her around trying to find her mother. Spoting Ruzeh when they got close she squeaked “Momma!” happily. Giggling she waved to her brother before going back to nibbling on her snack. She didn’t mind the crowds as much as her father did and all the noises and people look interesting, she couldn’t wait to see what they would do next!

User ImageSkogur followed Noir to the carnival, the Rakshasha was glad to get out, it was rare for him to be far from his bonded although unfortunately Noir had a habit of avoiding large groups of pae without Ruzeh so he had little time to observe how pae interacted over here. “I would have gotten it for you if you asked Sir.” He said noticing that Noir had bought food. Seeing the angel offering a pretzel he gladly accepted the treat. “Thank you!”

User ImageIt had been a long time since Eachann had last left the tree. The Faun had been rather busy since the seed he had picked up had unexpectedly hatched into a baby pae leaving him as the unwilling caretaker. He had never seen a pae like it before but he figured that a large group like this would be a good idea to help the little one get used to interacting with other pae.

User ImageMelanthios looked around at all different attractions and pae. This place looked like it could be a lot of fun. It wasn’t long before the baby paeterpiller was off like a rocket exploring all the different sights and sounds of the carnival. He didn’t seem to care at all that he had left his guardian behind. Although he knew that Eachann wouldn’t be happy once he caught up.

Strawberri Stardust
Here's Noir and Lazu for you! With a tag-a-long xD

Eachann/Melanthos are free if anyone wants to rp with them!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 am
Pae would decieve other pae with games that appeared to work but didn't in order to take their stuff? He couldn't imagine that! The bright eyed male still tried to see the best of everyone. Still, he didn't see any pae win anything except small things yet... "My brothers and I sometimes swung from ropes, I've never tried to climb one yet." He spoke awkwardly, a blush starting to appear on his face as the fauny batted her eyes. Big beautiful eyes indeed. Why oh why did his father never teach him anything about females?

And now he was staring. Hemi quickly looked away to look at the line, hus blush growing. Come on Hemi, you talk a big game. Put your shells where your mouth is! "I'm Hemi by the way." One more pae and it was his turn.

strawberri stardust

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image

"You need to relaaaaxxxxxxx!" Ruby was practically dragging Rosette to this event. Ever since she collected those items she's praying and meditating and just plain being boring. "Come on, all pray and no play make the Guardian's sad at their followers." Ruby wrapped her arm around Rosette and shook her lightly. Just because she was nervous didn't mean she couldn't have fun once and awhile.

User Image
Rosette let out a sigh. "Ruby..." Her friend was just trying to help, but she'd rather just go back home. "I agreed to a few games then I want to go back home. I still need to prepare for this. The message that we are needed could come in any day now."

"You being away from home for a few hours isn't going to kill you Rosette!" Ruby pinched her friends cheek. "So what do you want to do first? Food, games, many a ride?" Ruby looked around to see what appeared to be a small scene with some male pae flexing. "What's up with that guy?"

"You don't remember him from the party? Oh right you were all over some guy and missed him." Rosette smirked slightly as Ruby punched her in the shoulder. She really did have too much fun with that fact.

Strawberri Stardust

User Image

If a pae had a good eye and was paying attention, they might have spotted the tiny pink flutter darting behind the back of the booths, doing her best to stay out of sight. Rumors had reached Forn Sheedhiel of a gathering of all for a event. It was a huge risk, what if she was seen? Though gathering were rare in such scales and what if they were there? As a Seed Tender she had to take the risk if it meant locating some of the lost seeds.

She was shaking. There were just so many around, so many eyes. She wanted to go back to the tree. As much as she wanted to leave, her hunch had paid off. There. There was one. A blue with magenta hair. A smile crossed Lillian face before she ducked back behind the booth. The little one seemed to be growing well though she would have to ask Queen Belwen after.

The tiny flutter looked back into the crowd, her blue eyes darted around. At least there seemed to be some sort of scene to keep any eyes from even trying to spot her. She frowned as she spotted the arrival of another little lost one, though this one was younger then the first one. They would had hatched all at the same time, shouldn't they all be the same age? This one was younger though. She'd have to keep a close eye on this new one.

Teigra

shadica

((Per Queen Belwen's rule(?) Lillian is watching your Paeterpillars to make sure they are safe! She won't interact with them nor try to take them(unless you start kicking them) though do know she is JUDGING YOU! making sure the Paeterpillars are being looked after well.

If any of Forn Sheedhiel's flutter want to join Lillian feel free to, though it's probably best only one or two join her less they be spotted...And that would be bad. emotion_8c ))

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff