Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Rarity sighed heavily and brought her hand to her forehead. "Oh where ever could it be?! I know I had it with me..." she pouted. Her mind raced as she tossed her things aside and darted from one side of her new tree room to the next. Where had she put it?! It just had to be here! It was special to her.... her sparkling ruby colored pin cushion, one of her favorite affects and it reminded her most of her boutique back before they had to leave Ponyville..... their home. With a pansy grunt, she put her hands on her hips and thought a moment. "Think Rarity, think. Where would you have put it old girl?" she pondered for a few moments before a thought crossed her mind. "Big Mac!" she giggled. "Oh I bet he has it, maybe I left it in my cart and he kept it safe for me... that has to be where it is!" she gleed and grabbed a rather large feathered hat, a matching cape and gloves, slipped them on and headed outside.

Big Mac was usually outside tending to new trees and old trees. Just because they moved didn't mean the Apple Family was going to give up... and that's usually where she saw Big Mac. Working hard as always. With a gleeful grin she pranced outside at a sort of dainty skip. "Oh Big Maaaaac, darling, where ever are you?" she called out in a coo like tone, her lashes fluttering a bit. Once she spotted him, she let out a mini squeal of delight. "Oh there you are! I've been looking for you all over dear! I think you may have something for me and I'd be ever so greatfull if you had it. You know it just means sooooooo much to me that I just can't stand the thought of it being lost.. or worse!" she gasped and paused, with sudden realization. "What if I left it in Ponyville after all?!? OOOOHHH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME, THIS IS THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THHHIIIIIII-HIIIINNNNGGGGUUHH!!!" she sobbed loudly, brought her entire arm to her forehead and prepared to faint...... not realizing she was about to splat herself right into a rather nasty mud puddle.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
Big Mac had been working outside the tree for quite some time. His aim was to eventually start up a new Apple Orchard and continue on with family tradition and all that, but the flora in these parts was different than he was accustomed to. Not by too much, mind you, but enough to make any old schooled farmer go a little crosseyed at starting over from scratch.

He had saved some of the apple seeds from the provisions they had on the trip and had begun working on them. There were several buckets filled with soil and apple tree sproutlings. A perfect start! It was about this time of day for him to water the newly sprouted little troupers and because of such a chore, mud and muddy puddles speckled the ground around him.

His ears perked to a rather familiar voice and he smiled softly as he set the watering can down and dusted off his hands. He turned and waved to Miss Rarity in the nick of time to see her starting her usual panicking notes, but his eyes widened upon realizing what was about to happen.

In a flash, Big Mac swooped over and snatched her up rather quickly, completely sweeping her legs out from under her and carrying her over to a rather dry area of the ground around them.

He exhaled softly then stood up proudly. He had a hunch of what ever item it was that Miss Rarity had come looking for. He had found it under some loose hay on the cart long after he had finished unloading the remainder of the supplies off of it upon their arrival in Laisidhiel.

He was wearing overalls today. The best kind of working apparel! And from the front pouch (with a clean hand, mind you) he retrieved the pin cushion and offered it to her. He had planned to bring it to her later that day after the rest of his chores were complete, but it seemed she beat him to it.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 pm
Before the dramatic pony could even begin to think, her fainting body was hoisted into the air, her hooves completly off the ground as she lay craddled in Big Mac's arms. Her cheeks flushed a bit as she began to open her mouth in protest till she realized what had nearly happened. "MUD!" she screeched as she looked at where she was standing. Mud all around her! And somehow she had managed to avoid stepping in any but if she had hit the ground even in play, she would have been covered!

She blinked up at Big Mac as he set her down gently and then reached into his pockets and pulled out a sparkling red cushion. her eyes went wide and her heart skipped a few more beats as she let out a squeal. "MY... HERO!" she cooed loudly and jumped up, throwing her arms around his shoulders and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Not only did you just save me from a muddy predicament, you found my pin cushion! Oh Big Mac I could just.... kiss you!" she gleed and pecked him once more before taking her treasure back and talking to it in baby talk. "Mommy missed you, oh yes she did. She missed you bunches! Were you afraid without me? I bet you were, ooh but its ok now, your coming home my sweety darling." she said before she realized he was staring at her.

Straightening herself up again, she blushed before laughed it off cooly. "How can I ever re pay you, kind sir. You have saved my life not once but twice today, surely that deserves some sort of payment.... Perhaps I could style your mane? Oh or get you a free hooficure. They are rather marvelous, a big strong Stallion like yourself would benefit from a mani pedi sometime." she babbled on in her usual style, flipping her mane casually. "Or perhaps I could design you some new overalls.... something that just screams apples! What do you say?" she peered at him cutely and batted her lashes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:10 pm
At her proclamation of the word, "MUD!" Big Mac chuckled and nodded. "Eeehy-Yup!" He then blushed and rubbed the back of his neck a few times as Rarity insisted upon kissing him, not once! but twice!... However, she did coo rather oddly to that inanimate object.

Of course... the same could be said about him when he pampered the apple trees, though he more often than not cooed to them in his thoughts.

He blinked, then shook his head upon realizing that he was staring at her oddly. Shaking himself from his thoughts, he held up his hands to protest. This was perhaps one of the few occasions that he dared speak more than rarely.

"There'll be no need of thankin' me, Miss Rarity." he stated humbly, but then paused for an ever so brief moment at the mention of new overalls. Most of his things were left behind at the farm. He did the logical farmer thing and dropped everything for the evacuation, only bringing with him the overalls he was wearing and the cart he was pulling. The cart proved to be helpful and the overalls - though one of his older and more worn pairs - were a helpful reminder of home. Much like Rarity's pin cushion was to her.

He shook the idea from his thoughts. He was never known to take advantage of anyone, and he wasn't about to start doing that now. "Thanks for the offer, Miss Rarity, but I don't anything in return. I'd do that for anypony, really." he turned and picked up his watering can again. All the trees had to be watered at regular intervals, otherwise they'll grow at different intervals from the rest.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 pm
He must have been lost in thought as he seemed to go into a daze and was staring at her rather oddly. She half twirled and smiled at him, the look in his eyes made her giggle. He must be imaging himself in diamond studded overalls. that had to be it! Or maybe emeralds... yes emeralds. They would match his eyes....... oh his eyes... now that she looked at them, they seemed... different.

But as he snapped out of his thoughts to actually speak, she snapped out of hers. "Oh no no no no, you mustn't resist darlin', I insist! Its the least I can do, besides your current ones are so....." she paused. She was about to insult them, but for once she thought better of it first. This was the brother of one of her best friends after all and he had saved her from muddy murder. "Special! To you I mean.... You wear them all the time, so why not hang them up so they don't get anymore torn and work in fashion! The tree's will be so jealous they will just bloom just to try to outshine you!" she giggled as she admired her pin cushion once again, holding it up to view it against Big Mac. They were near about the same red, her cushion just a bit deeper. How funny....

She snapped out of her other thoughts and peered at him with large round sparkling begging eyes. "Pleeeeaaasseee. Oh please oh please say I can. You will let me wont you?!" she begged, though in the back of her mind, she was going to do it anyways. There was no way he was getting out of it now, she would make him the most fabulous pair of new over alls any farm pony would ever see! Even if he didn't wear them..... emeralds weren't mean to be dirty after all. Second thought, maybe she'd leave off the gems....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 pm
Big Mac was silent a moment as he looked over his trusty pair of overalls to further process her offer. He really could use a new pair of overalls. And to be honest, she knew how to sweet talk him well enough. Make the trees want to outshine him? Well, it may sound outlandish to most, but to Big Mac, anything was possible in an apple tree.

"Well..." he started, rubbing his neck with shy uncertainty. "I suppose I could accept a new pair of overalls if'n it won't be too much of a bother for yah, Miss Rarity. But there's really no rush or anythin' for them."

He was trying his best to be polite. After all, Big Mac was always polite. Just in a more, rugged farm-boy sort of way.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:33 pm
Rarity jumped up and clapped her hands together, doing a dramatic little twirl. "Oh goody goody goody! I have the perfect idea! Just you wait. It will... be.. FABULOUS!" she shouted in her usual overly excited screechy like tone that generally caused everyone to stare at her awkwardly.

She waved a hand at him and tutted softly. "A bother, for me?! Why I would gladly JUMP at the chance to do something around here. Don't get me wrong, the tree is nice and the fauns are so lovely, but their fashion senses..... seem to be a little lacking." she said softly as she whispered the last part to him, leaning in close to make sure only he heard. "I mean, have you seen what some of them are wearing? Its all... metaly....and leafy. It's so barbaric which is sooooo last season." she tutted again and rolled her eyes as if Big Mac had any sort of clue what she was even talking about.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:59 pm
Finishing with the watering, Big Mac hung the watering can up on a nearby branch and dusted off his hands again, smiling proudly at the starts of a whole new orchard. All that was left to do now was find a nice plot of land to plant all these little guys.

Through out all this time, he was listening to Rarity get excited about having a new item to make. He chuckled heartily at her enthusiasm and nodded in a bit of agreement. The locals here did wear strange assortments of clothing. Or course, back in Ponyville, those of the Apple family were the only ones who preferred overalls, boots, hats and scarves.

Of course, "metaly" and "leafy" were pretty accurate descriptions. "Eeehy-yup!" he agreed in his favorite word. He then chuckled a bit more at the idea of him even having an idea on even the definition of fashion. To Big Mac, if it fit and it was comfortable and he could wear it out in the field, it was perfect for him.

With one brief look around them, he noted that there were completely surrounded by mud and standing in the only dry spot in the area. He swooped up Rarity again and carried her back across the mud, letting her down gently again on dry land.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:08 pm
Rarity had been non stop going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about fashion that when Big Mac was done watering, she failed to even realize it until she was once again in his arms and avoiding all the icky mud. What a stallion, he sure knew how to treat a lady!

With a giggle she blinked up at him before he set her down. "Oh, Big Macintosh, we have to stop meeting like this!" she teased before he set her down and she went about making sure every inch of her was still s**c, span and perfect. "But seriously, I do thank you. How many Stallions would just sweep a lady off her feet at the tiniest sight of mud? Not many I assure you!" she said and let out a wispy dreamy sigh. "Oh what I wouldn't give for a big strong hunk to do that for me......" she sighed again, and fluttered her lashes, completely lost in a dream world and not even looking at Big Mac, let alone registering she was wishing for something that had just happened.....twice.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 pm
Big Mac blinked and tilted his head at Rarity. Really? Didn't he just do that...? Twice?!

He then shook his head. He had far too many things to do. Too many chores and a farm to run to worry about expanding more on his own personal life. Not that he saw Rarity in that sort of way... Did he?

Meh... what did he know about love? He was just a simple farm-boy, born and raised on Sweet Apple Acres. He did have a bit of a crush on Rarity since he was a young colt, but didn't every growing Stallion? She was the 'popular' filly. The prettiest and the most determined at her talent... He shook his head. Nah. She was his sister's best friend, after all. AND! They were of two different worlds. Even if she showed any sort of liking for him, it wouldn't work. He constantly worked in dirt and mud and she freaked to even touch the stuff. She loved feathers, gems, and bright, shiny, fashion things... and... well, he saw where that thought was going.

He shoved those thoughts aside for now. There was no need to dwell on such things when there was an orchard to finish building.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 pm
Still lost in thought... "Oh Big Mac, wouldn't it be dreamy?! Can't you just picture it! Big and Strong. Suave and Dashing. He'd know just how to treat a lady... open doors for her, carry her when she's too faint to walk. Hard worker so I wouldn't have to do it. Oh he's spoil me in gems I know it." she cackled and rubbed her hands together as if she were plotting.

And then she paused...

Oh he was staring at her oddly again.

"Aah... ahahaha..haha.... " she swallowed and tried to play it cool. "Well of course you can't picture that! Your a male! Male's shouldn't be dreaming about other males... that's just silly..." she paused again............and blushed. Did He....? No no he couldn't. Why that's just silly Rarity old girl, to even think it! I mean look at him.... Just look at him....

She shook her head again. "Dear me, this heat is getting to me... ahaha." she said and began to fan herself with her hand. "Have I thanked you enough for finding my cushion? If not, let me thank you again! Oh and doo stop by my... place later, would you?" she peered at him with large fluttering eyes and tugged cutely on his arm. "I simply must get your measurements once your all clean! Can't make you a new set of overalls if I don't know how long to make the legs, now can I?" she laughed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 pm
He eyed her curiously. Did she really think he thought that way? He then laughed softly and shook his head as she corrected herself. Besides... he was all of those things except one. You didn't find many gems while working on a farm. Once the trees were planted, there was not much digging left to be done... Well, aside from the tilling for the other crops like corn, wheat and various vegetable sources. But even then, you never tilled deep enough to start bringing up the larger boulders to the surface.

"I'm headin' to the Big Tree, myself. I can stop by now if'n you'd like?" He may not have been very clean in the moment, with mud on his hooves and such, but this was probably the cleanest he'd ever be until just before bed... and he wasn't about to go and visit Rarity while in his pajamas. Everypony would definitely be talking then.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:11 pm
She eyed him up and down and thought for a moment. "Hmmm, well I suppose that will have to do! We'll at least clean your hooves first dear and then you should be good to go!" she said and grabbed his wrist and began dragging him towards her room. She hoped that some of the mud would just track off on the way, but she kept her distance while still dragging him all the same.

And also talking.

"Now don't be shy and tell me exactly what you'd like to see Big Mac! I want you to be utterly and one hundred percent happy with the outcome as much as I am! Oh we do have to watch out for Opal though, poor dear is quite bored being cooped up in the tree. She tries to play with all my gems! And poor Emerald too, he's a touch lonely and Opal only wants to swat at him, the silly kitty. Not to mention Tom.... aahh Tom.... Oh I mean... that silly rock. I keep throwing it out and I have no cluuue how it find's its way back in, ahahaha. Must be some prank by the faun kids... you know I see the way they stare at me, its the oddest thing, let me tell you. Oddly reminiscent of my filly days.....hmm, do you suppose the two are connected? ... OH, yes! Heeeere weeee aaarreee!" she said the last bit in a sing song like voice, and much to anyone's amazement, a simple gesture of a hand for Big Mac to enter and finally no more words! She simply let him bask in the -wonder- that was her room. Which knowing Rarity was probably the flashiest room in all the tree and you couldn't miss it if you tried.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:59 pm
Big Mac laughed softly to himself as she started leading him towards her shop. He rubbed his hooves in the grass and stomped them on rocks as they went to rid the leftover mud from them. It seemed to work, because there wasn't much left by the time they got to her place.

He entered after her and looked around. To say he was amazed was an understatement. He was completely stricken with awe. He'd walked by her boutique a few times back in Ponyville and this room was clearly in reminiscent of the old shop/home of hers. Fabrics of various colors and patterns were neatly compiled about the room. Mannequins of both genders lined one side, each displaying a different outfit for various occasions.

A little too much style for an old country boy like Big Mac. He suddenly felt rather out of place, but said not a word of it. Rarity seemed to have settled in nicely, at least. She seemed... pretty much at home, in fact.

While Rarity took off her gloves, scarf and hat, he meandered across the room to one of the male mannequins and idly poked at a button upon a rather simple looking tailed tux coat.

Wait... Was the core of the button chiseled from an onyx gem? He peered closer for a brief moment and confirmed that notion to be fact. A small flitter of worry crossed his mind. She wasn't going to make him something flashy, was she?!

'Whoa there, Big Mac...' he thought to himself. 'This is Rarity yer talking about. Of course it's goin' to be flashy.' He smiled a bit at the thought and playfully rolled his eyes. Whatever she made him he decided he'd keep. If anything, he would keep it hung up in his room to be saved for a special occasion. Maybe he could wear it to the next Gala or something?

Besides, he could always pester his sister into talking Rarity into making something more practical for him if his trusty old overalls were to finally bite the dust...

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 pm
Rarity went about her business, pulling out fabric after fabric that she had hoarded before having to leave Ponyville and set them all up on a table. Using what little magic she had in her horn, she levitated over a needle and some thread and began snooping around for a pattern. She had an idea of what to do already, but first...

"Now if you could stand over there please and spread your arms...." she said as she grabbed a pencil, pad of paper and her measuring tape. "Right, first things first..... " she mused as she strung the tape up from his shoulder to his wrist and then to the other, and to his chest, waist, legs, even his tail, all the while muttering while her pencil moved with her magic to scribble down notes on the paper before she wrapped the tape over her shoulder and collected the pad.

"Lets see lets see... I think I know just what to do for you, oh you will love it!" she mused as she went snooping around in a chest full of gems, picking out a few green ones that matched his eyes.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff