Air! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Null option(!) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 27, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 544 545 546 > >> >>> »|

User Image
                    User Image

Credit given to the original creator of this roleplay f i r e f l y skies.
                                Credit given to Zevran Arainai for tons of hard work and a bajillion lols.
                                Credit given to Argentine.the.Tangerine for stepping up when all hope was lost.

space
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                space
                                "Why do you wish to join us? ... No, don't answer. That you're here is answer enough. We only ask that you help guard the caravan, keep it safe from bandits and other perils of the road if you can. And don't ask too many questions. Everyone here has their own secrets, and if you don't ask about ours, we won't ask for yours. . ."

Just a simple caravan, though the stories inside are so incredulous you'd be hard pressed to find a more entertaining tale. The best and worst of human nature can be revealed during travel and travel we do. So come aboard and sit by the fire and weave a new story with us.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
              User Image

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅰ: RULES
                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

*red denotes updates to the rules

Follow the ToS, all that jazz. If it gets all hot and heavy do a dot dot dot. No taking it to PMs, that's against the rules too. No curb on swearing. Literacy is a must. And a good two paragraphs a post is too. More than that is awesome. At least size ten font is appreciated. And pretty posts please. Yeah, you heard right. Name, photo and all that jazz. And drawn pictures please.

On another note, I don't want to see ANY posts of just OOC in the IC thread. Pet peeve of mine, sorry. If you’re not the type to read everything in the OOC, then drop by there often since that’s where I make important announcements. I won’t force you to participate in the OOC, but do try to get a chance to talk to everyone and get to know them.

As a side note, Watervoir is the one you’re talking to whenever you PM Dayum We Roll Hard.

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅱ: COMMITMENT
                          The reason this RP has been going for so long is that we have a group of dedicated players. If you apply to join this RP, you are agreeing to be an active member of the story. Our story has a massive amount of character interaction and if you leave without warning, up to three people could be stuck at a stand-still. So, if you think you are too busy to join this story, do not join. If you cannot make posts for a duration of time, warn me beforehand. If weeks go by and you haven't yet posted and someone is waiting for you, I WILL PM you. If you do not reply, your character will be crossed off of the list and we will move on without you.

In the interest of keeping the story going, if the IC or even the group of people you are interacting with has not been posted for in two days or more, then you as a member of that group should step up and take action. This can be doing anything, asking in the OOC what is up and/or quote-summoning the people who you are waiting on, privately contacting via PM, etc., whoever you might be waiting on, or simply posting in the IC after giving ample warning in the OOC of your intentions to do so.

If you are having an issue posting when it comes to ideas, writer's block, or anything else of that nature, PM me (Agent Of Dreams) directly, or post in the OOC thread your concern. If you do not have anything to do, you are expected to find something to do. If you do not have anything to do, you are expected to find something to do. You are expected to come up with your own ideas for your characters. Not having an answer to a question necessary for a post is not an excuse for not posting for weeks -- you are expected to seek out the necessary individuals for answers or otherwise come up with a workaround. Present your situation and your questions in the OOC thread. I will no longer tolerate inactivity when I am given this excuse. There is always something to do. There are always ideas circulating and if you need help making your posts interesting, don't forget to ask for feedback. Pointless inactivity will NOT be tolerated.

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅲ: APPLYING
                          First, locate the short blurb of code in the first page. Fill it out correctly and send it straight to Agent Of Dreams with the title 'Travel is Dangerous'. Next, if your blurb is accepted, make up a full profile with the skeleton provided in the OOC and send it with the title 'Blue, blue caravan'. When THAT'S accepted, I'll post it in the profile thread. If you want to make any changes to your profile, just PM a note to the mule and I'll patch it up lickety split.

When designing a character, try to come up with a character that will fit into the world. Be mindful of the content in the world maps and the latest chapter updates. Read over existing characters and have them in mind when you create yours. You may want to contact some of the players and discuss possible character ideas to make the best fit. The OOC is here for this also.

Finally, remember to start small. The majority of the world’s population is weak, frail and vulnerable. While magic is available and it is tempting to start off with demigod level powers, such practice is greatly discouraged. That said, characters can (and should) grow in power as the RP progresses.

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ ⅳ: SECOND CHARACTERS
                          A player having a second character is allowed, but there are some requirements. One has to have been a member of this RP for a reasonable amount of time, have been active and reliable in their posting, and respectful toward all of their fellow roleplayers. Ultimately, it will be up to me to decide whether your second character is acceptable, so if you utilize this grand opportunity, make it count!

space
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          space

User Image

User Image

05/30/2012 - slightly edited for clarity on 12/01/2012. ALWAYS RELEVANT - 2014.

This next announcement is as much about inactivity as it is what is done about it.

It seems we've hit some posting snags recently. As you all know from the rules, the mutually agreed posting time is essentially once a week. In other words, if I don't hear from you for a week, I'll PM you or otherwise try to contact you to see what is up. As it stands though, a lot of the time I end up knowing what's going on that's causing the hold up but I'd have no idea how long it is until you're free again. This leads me to tell everyone else to wait up for some indeterminate amount of time for you to give me some more news about your situation so that I can make a more informed decision. The lag caused from this is a huge problem. It leaves people hanging, and it dampens the experience we're trying to have here.

SO, allow me to clarify what I expect of everyone in this RP. First, you should post at least once a week, or at least no later than a week after the latest post you can reply to is up. Use your better judgment. Obviously, if you're expecting yourself to be gone for a week or more, you need to tell me so. It would help if you also let us know when you expect yourself to be back and to include any assumptions with your character you'd think would be appropriate for us to make in the case that we have to shuffle your character along with us, assumptions such as if you want your character to go wherever or do whatever. Otherwise, we'd just assume that your character is only following along with the rest of the group and has turned taciturn for the next while, or I'll exercise my powers as mod to move your character. In general, unless your role is a critical plot one, I may be pressed to give others the okay to skip your turn once or twice to keep the story moving, especially if you've been gone for more than a week and we haven't heard from you. That said, bear in mind that I will not let anyone (besides myself) control anyone else's character without the original RPer's permission.

As a side note, if we're waiting a week or more for every single one of someone's posts, I will crack down on the issue.

Past Announcements/Updates/Plot Notices

May 16, 2014 - Regarding the Wiki...
                                May 16, 2014 - Howdy folks! Today marks the start of a new chapter in BC...
                                May 10, 2014 - Attention Freshmeat. Welcome to the Blue Caravan Initiative! We are happy...
                                Apr 28, 2014 - PLOT POSTS FOR THE CARAVAN NOW UP!
                                Apr 20, 2014 - Howdy everyone, A time skip post for part of the players have been instigated...
                                Apr 18, 2014 - The bandits and (I need to discuss this further with the proper people first) newcomers shall be operating...
                                Apr 18, 2014 - Alright, here's the scoop: I was wondering how many of you I've told about the time skip plans...
                                Mar 15, 2014 - Update 2! Something I've been meaning to do for a long time but hadn't...
                                Mar 15, 2014 - UPDATES: Here are some recent changes/things done that I want to let everyone know about...
                                Feb 16, 2014 - We have new characters joining our story! In addition to...
                                Feb 16, 2014 - Updates to the front page:...
                                Dec 26, 2013 - All Secret Santa gifts have been distributed! Happy Holidays!
                                Dec 19, 2013 - All SS information has been sent out!
                                Jul 13, 2013 - A plot post for the newer IC is now up! If there are...
                                Jun 30, 2013 - New poll in the newer IC thread!
                                Jun 29, 2013 - Hey everyone, please welcome Dae'elis Baequirretyn...
                                Jun 9, 2013 -
                                And there's the plot post for the final level. Ancient buried treasure in a chest, anyone?

Jun 8, 2013 - Part 3 is up! Please note the last couple paragraphs in that post. :)
                                May 26, 2014 - The second part of the joint is up! Everyone should have a read at this one...
                                May 20, 2013 - The first part of the joint post for the bandits is up!
                                May 10, 2013 - Rules/Guidelines Shift. It's become apparent to me that we have a posting issue...
                                May 9, 2013 - Hey all, please welcome our newest priestess, Mei Dagher!!

May 30. 2012 - Old Announcements from First Page...
                                Dec. 26. 2011 - In chats lately, we've been coming up with a lot of ideas for the plot of the rp...
                                Dec. 17. 2011 - First off, please read this post if you haven't already done so. Now to the main business, here is a map...
                                Dec. 11. 2011 - 1. New Profile Thread: [Page 542] 2. Plot Discussions: [Page 560] 3. Secret Santa: [Page 529]
                                Aug. 31. 2011 - Chapter 6 is now up! ...
                                Jun. 25. 2011 - I just posted a plot update in the IC thread...
                                Apr. 30. 2011 - All right, I had an idea for a mini-plot that we could throw in once we leave Belorner...
                                Feb. 12. 2011 - THE TIME SKIP IS NOW UP...
                                Jan. 25. 2011 - Ok, so it's not so much an announcement as a massive "thank you."...
                                Nov. 18. 2010 - As you can see, our caravan has a new leader for the time being...
                                Oct. 20. 2010 - The raid has been started. Please read the last post by Argentine.the.Tangerine...

[quote="DireQuail"][/quote][quote="NightNiet"][/quote][quote="Manuscripts and Pince-Nez"][/quote][quote="Cataclypsa"][/quote][quote="Aeroden Eternium"][/quote][quote="Agent Of Dreams"][/quote][quote="Samantha Whitfield"][/quote][quote="Aihari"][/quote][quote="Leelee_mraz"][/quote][quote="azora natashi"][/quote][quote="einmyrin"][/quote][quote="jadeshaw88"][/quote]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅰ: CHARACTER FORMS
                              When submitting your blurb, please give a summary of your character's magic ability (what they can do, extent, if/how much training, etc.) if the character has a power. Please submit this as a paragraph that is separate from the blurb outlined by the following skeleton.

[imgleft]100 x 100 icon here[/imgleft][size=11][color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] NAME
                              [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] ROLE - you can choose from the list, or make your own
                              [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] AGE - Be reasonable.
                              [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] THREE WORDS DESCRIBING CHARACTER
                              [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] MAGIC - Only one, please.
                              [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] POSTING COLOR
                              [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] USERNAME[/size]

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅱ: CHARACTER LIST
                              I will add more slots if they are wanted. Note if we already have several of a role, I might be pickier with applicants.

CARAVAN LEADER |xx
                                CARAVAN GUARD 1 |xx
                                CARAVAN GUARD 2 |xxPhedre
                                CARAVAN GUARD 3 |xxOrien Kiel
                                CARAVAN GUARD 4 |xx Caden Alinari

PRINCE |xxVasul Calim Shahrad

PRINCESS |xxLira
                                HER GUARD |xxVictoria Eversworn

SLAVE TRADER 1 |xxAVAILABLE
                                SLAVE TRADER 2 |xxAVAILABLE
                                SLAVE TRADER 3 |xxAVAILABLE
                                SLAVE 1 |xxAVAILABLE
                                SLAVE 2 |xxAVAILABLE
                                SLAVE 3 |xxAVAILABLE

PRIEST 1 |xxYggdrasil "Draaz" Søren Freud
                                PRIEST 2 |xxAVAILABLE
                                PRIEST 3 |xxAVAILABLE

BOUNTY HUNTER 1 |xxLucien Balthazar Mchale
                                BOUNTY HUNTER 2 |xxEriol Epheis
                                BOUNTY HUNTER 3 |xxAVAILABLE

NOBLE 1 |xxVelius Kirta
                                NOBLE 2 |xxLord Luther Brendis
                                NOBLE 3 |xxAVAILABLE

MERCHANT 1 |xxKemun Eldstra
                                MERCHANT 2 |xxMedayo Alinari
                                MERCHANT 3 |xxInyri Ven
                                MERCHANT 4 |xxVaino Toivonen

BANDIT KING |xxNasrin Aidziam

BANDIT |xxMalasana “Samedi” Yikir
                                BANDIT |xxFrancois Delacroix
                                BANDIT |xxAVAILABLE

TRAVELER | DOCTOR |xxWhitnee Rasset
                                TRAVELER | KNIGHT ERRANT|xxLorelei 'Ellie' Katerini
                                TRAVELER |xxWilla Odette Wilafax
                                TRAVELER | BEAST|xxRachelle
                                TRAVELER | SEER|xxAria Jenkins
                                T R A V E L E R | S C H O L A R |Wilhelm Oxton
                                T R A V E L E R | R E F U G E E |Kai Sauveterre
                                T R A V E L E R | R U N A W A Y S L A V E|Sinann Aleroux

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅲ: ACCEPTED CHARACTERS

User Image Kemun Eldstra
                                a traveling merchant
                                twenty-two
                                amiable, unassuming, perceptive
                                ember touch
                                einmyrin

User Image Medayo Alinari
                                Merchant
                                Malignant, Observant, Patronizing
                                Necromancy
                                Ink and Blood
                                azora natashi

User Image Yggdrasil "Draaz" Søren Freud
                                Shady Artemist Priest.
                                Extrovert. Cryptic. Dangerous
                                Card tricks
                                Royal blue
                                NlETZSCHE

User Image Willa Odette Wilafax
                                Traveler
                                wild, passionate, spunky
                                Water
                                palevioletred
                                Leelee_mraz

User Image⊕ Whitnee Rasset
                                ⊕ Doctor
                                ⊕ 24
                                ⊕ Calm, Sarcastic, Thoughtful
                                ⊕ none yet
                                ⊕ crimson
                                ⊕ Leelee_mraz

User Image Nasrin Aidziam
                                a bandit king
                                twenty-six
                                impulsive, unyielding, vigilant
                                none that I know of.
                                einmyrin

User Image Tobias Kallith
                                Bandit
                                Clever, Stubborn, Violent
                                Water/Ice-manipulation
                                Gray
                                Samantha Whitfield

User Image Lucien Balthazar Mchale
                                Bounty Hunter
                                Reckless, Potty mouthed, Mal-tempered
                                Heat Vision
                                #7cb8ea
                                Nietzsche

User Image Vasul Calim Shahrad
                                Noble
                                Thirty-five
                                Charismatic, merciless, protective
                                None
                                Dark red
                                Aihari

User Image Inyri Ven
                                Merchant
                                Clever, Diplomatic, Independent
                                Gift of Tongues
                                Violet
                                Agent Of Dreams

User Image Eriol Epheis
                                Bounty Hunter
                                easygoing, soft-spoken, moody
                                Persuasion
                                Cinnamon
                                Aeroden Eternium

User Image Phedre (formerly Onegin, but now goes with her maiden name Varga)
                                Caravan Guard
                                Battle-scarred, authoritative, brave
                                Pferdsprach
                                flowers in the blooming rock
                                Manuscripts and Pince-Nez

User Image Lira
                                Princess of the Western Kingdom
                                Intelligent, Clumsy, Wary
                                Thread Magic
                                Slate Blue and Dark Violet
                                Cinnamon Poptarts

User Image Rachelle
                                Traveler of sorts
                                Eighteen
                                Untamed, Fierce, Defensive
                                Echolocation
                                Sienna
                                Aihari

User ImageAria "Ari" Jenkins
                                Traveller/Seer
                                Saucy, crabby, sarcastic
                                Can occasionally see the future.
                                Magenta
                                jadeshaw88

User Image Orien Kiel
                                Caravan Guard
                                Cocky, Humorous, Quick Witted
                                Signs
                                Dodger Blue
                                Agent Of Dreams

User Image Lord Luther Brendis Highwind, Third Son to the Duke Alaric Chlodwig Highwind II
                                Noble Commander
                                Neurotic, Pompus, Calculating
                                Strong Intuition
                                darkgreen and black
                                jadeshaw88

User Image Vaino Toivonen
                                Merchant
                                Idealistic, Affectionate, Talkative
                                Goblin's Box
                                Light Eggplant
                                Aeroden Eternium

User Image⊕ Wilhelm Oxton
                                ⊕ ROLE - Scholar of Magic
                                ⊕ AGE - 34
                                ⊕ Bookish, Vain, Civilized
                                ⊕ MAGIC - Earth Manipulation
                                This Green #0E8466
                                ⊕ Balldrogo

User ImageKai Sauveterre
                                Refugee
                                Mischievous, Secretive, Cynical
                                Matter Transmutation
                                Lucunda Somina

User Image Velius Kirta
                                Shahrazadian Noble
                                Devious, Ambitious, Patronizing
                                Shapeshifting
                                Black and Crimson
                                Watervoir

User Image Sinann Aleroux
                                ROLE - Runaway slave
                                AGE - Eighteen
                                Reserved, Trusting, Gentle
                                MAGIC - Healing
                                Midnight Blue
                                Aihari

User Image Caden Alinari
                                Guard
                                Brash, Determined, Loyal
                                Sixth-sense
                                Dark Magenta
                                Watervoir

User Image Ymir
                                Entertainer
                                Cunning,charming,distant
                                Sound Manipulation
                                Wintry mix
                                Manuscripts and Pince-Nez

User ImageThalia
                                Nature’s Child
                                Teenaged
                                Radiant, blithe, gullible
                                Lifetouch
                                Fern Green
                                Samantha Whitfield

User Image Malasana “Samedi” Yikir
                                ROLE - Bandit
                                Grimy, Rude, Improper
                                MAGIC - Fire manipulation Low leveled/untrained
                                Green dialogue, black everywhere else
                                USERNAME
                                OceaniaTyrant
User Image
              User Image

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅰ: CHARACTER FORMS
                          [imgleft]100 x 100 icon here[/imgleft][size=11][color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] NAME
                          [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] ROLE // you can choose from the list, or make your own
                          [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] AGE - Be reasonable.
                          [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] THREE WORDS DESCRIBING CHARACTER
                          [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] MAGIC - Only one, please.
                          [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] POSTING COLOR
                          [color=POSTING COLOR]⊕[/color] USERNAME[/size]

When submitting your blurb, please give a summary of your character's magic ability (what they can do, extent, if/how much training, etc.) if the character has a power.

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅱ: PROFILE SKELETON
                          [color=color1][size=20]Character name[/size][/color]
                          [color=color2][size=16]role[/size][/color]

[align=center][img]IMAGE HERE HOES[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                          [i][b][size=9]Song lyrics or quote[/size][/b][/i]

[list][list][list][list][color=color1]*symbol of your choice here*[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][size=14][color=color2]fact about age[/color][/size]
                          [color=color1]*symbol of your choice here*[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][size=14][color=color2]fact about hair and eye color[/color][/size]
                          [color=color1]*symbol of your choice here*[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][size=14][color=color2]magic? Do you have it, if so, what kind?[/color][/size]

[color=color1]*different symbol*[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=14][color=color2]why you're on the caravan/role[/color][/size]
                          [color=color1]*different symbol*[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=14][color=color2]general fact about character[/color][/size]
                          [color=color1]*different symbol*[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=14][color=color2]general fact about character[/color][/size]
                          [color=color1]*different symbol*[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=14][color=color2]Height and Weight -- Please do not put anything like 'unknown' or 'variable.' This was added because we should know the sizes of the characters we're interacting with and sometimes it gets confusing.[/color][/size]

[size=24][align=right][color=color2]username[/size]

I'm aware the profile code breaks down in PMs. Rest assured that this skeleton works in the forums (you're free to test it out in your own thread in the Test Forum). Please send this code as is in the PM! Theres no need to put it between [code][/code] tags.
                          space
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          space

User Image
              User Image

Character Tournament Round 1:

Sir Athelstan Bigod - Fearless Caravan Leader.
                              Charlotte Anne Soleil - Evil Witch-Princess.
                              Casey Ashter - Strangely Bubbly Man-Guard.
                              Ailbhe Ruaidhri - Bandit with the Fierceness.
                              Thanh Ode - Tragic Slave Figure that makes us cry.
                              Panyin a.k.a. "Calamity" - Reigning Queen of Mysteries.
                              Saldiern Icewind - The Merciless bandit and resident snowrat.
                              Nesa Cormec - Young Performer and Secret Badass.

WINNER OF ROUND 1: Sir Athelstan Bigod Saileern Icewind

Character Tournament Round 2:

Cale Harshal - Lady of the Wolves and former evil slave.
                              Sarafina Tricka - The White Queen of the Slave Trade (and secret softie!)
                              Selena Medandra - The Littlest Bandit (who will destroy you.)
                              Mella Soferna - Loyal and Unbreakable Knight who will eventually turn to the dark side.
                              Will Cooper - Optimistic Slave who can't seem to stay tied up.
                              Amir Malik - Sharp-Witted Slave Trader and all-around bad guy.
                              Justine DuBarry - "I only like what YOU like, princess!"

WINNERS OF ROUND 2: Sarafina Tricka

Character Tournament Round 3:

Auschthler Rathegaun - Fearless Leader and all-around good guy.
                              Karlisle Flynn - Strange, seedy pirate-loving wanderer.
                              Aria Jenkins - Feisty, yet trouble-prone Seer.
                              Krios Malsuvea - Irritatingly righteous and heroic priest.
                              Abel Conway - Two words: Overwhelming Masculinity.
                              Lady Avaya Carrick - Leggy noble, hungry for freedom.

WINNER OF ROUND 3: Abel Conway

Character Tournament Round 4:

Magnus Serrata - Flower-scented holy guy with an eye for manliness.
                              Ebosia Chordata - Fluorescent fish and fabulous findings vendor.
                              Sterling Summersong - Fiery priestess and resident 'mom' who isn't exempt from dark secrets.
                              Desdemona Patenaude - Mysterious maiden with mismatched hair and a taste for malice.
                              Lileil - *crunchcrunch* "Hey, where'd my pet rat go?"
                              Liadan Chrysander - Princess with a penchant for plungers and surprising illusions.

WINNER OF ROUND 4: Sterling Summersong

Character Tournament Round 5:

Rasheik the Bold - a.k.a "Sheiky", current caravan leader and a*****e of the desert.
                              Velius Kirta - pompous peacock and adventurous noble
                              Resuia - errand girl of the merchants and desert refugee
                              Evelyn Alinari - Don't let her cute teenage girl act fool you; she can kick some serious a**.

WINNER OF ROUND 5: Rasheik the Bold

Character Tournament Round 6:

Lucia Ureya - Rapunzel warrior and bow-totting mercenary.
                              Jonathan Cortez - Womanizing charmer of witty ditties and jolly tunes.
                              Beck - Intimate two timer of the rich and the infamous.
                              Resuia - Upbeat, buoyant lass on the run from the fuzz.
                              Kemun - Mistress White of hearth and tea.
                              Yang Shogen - Prestigious bandit from the caves up north.

WINNER OF ROUND 6: Jonathan Cortez

Character Tournament Round 7:

Halima - Your secrets are never safe from this deceptively meek pet...
                              Caden Alinari - Jaunty but dutiful meat shield, er... guard.
                              Phedre Varga - All hail our valiant lady knight and resident horse whisperer! Yeehaw!!
                              Yggdrasil "Draaz" Søren Freud - "I'm a priest, honest! NO WAIT HOLY @#$%!"
                              Medayo Alinari - Enigmatic enchantress and shady goods dealer. You have been warned...

WINNER OF ROUND 7: Caden Alinari

Character Tournament Round 8:

Ayn Theotopopulos - A princess who can beat up baddies in her sleep.
                              Willa Odette Wilafax - Mother of water (power) and melons.
                              Whitnee Rasset - The good doctor.
                              Oliver Mendel - A gentle-hearted merchant, but a merchant nonetheless.

WINNER OF ROUND 8: Oliver Mendel

Character Tournament Round 9:

Nasrin Aidziam - Dauntless bandit king (queen) of the rich and famous.
                              Sebastian Beird - Bandit Boy of Serious Business.
                              Tobias Kallith - Pragmatic bandit who values fun and survival above all else.
                              Elijah Aurelis - Devious bandit who plays cards of innocence.
                              Maria Qhorin - Axe-totting guard of the strong and sly.
                              Fatima Al'awhadi - Bold bounty hunter who will bring a shock to your system.
                              Book Yolive - Happy-go-lucky bandit, looking for trouble.

WINNER OF ROUND 9: Nasrin Aidziam & Maria Qhorin

Character Tournament Round 10:

Lucien Balthazar Mchale - Vicious hunter of humans and dragons.
                              Vasul Calim Shahrad - Crown Prince of Shahrazad and righteous eagle among a flock of vultures.
                              Lorelei 'Ellie' Katerini - Knight Errant and Defender of Justice who will kick your butt!
                              Inyri Ven - Sharp-minded beauty and budding lady of wares.
                              Eriol Epheis - Mysterious man with an eye for the prize.

WINNER OF ROUND 10: Lucien Balthazar Mchale & Eriol Epheis

The Poll will run for 7 days, and the winner will go onto the next round. In case of a tie, both characters will go onto the next round.
                          The Grand Prize: Bragging rights, until I find something better.

User Image
              User Image

x g l a s s PETALS for Dayum We Roll Hard✦ⅰ: CHARACTER LIST

These are types of characters that we could use more of. Feel free to make up your own!

Bandits
                          • Bandits are the criminals of Albrind. You steal, you raid, and generally, you think for yourself. It's not uncommon to find bandits grouping together, as it allows you to take bigger targets. They are found all over Albrind, but they are most commonly found on the plains of Mongogglerus, where they prey on trade caravans attempting to reach the desert capital of Shahrazad.

Slave Traders
                          • Slavery is a highly infamous and illegal business in Albrind, but there are unsavoury folk that continue to pursue this line of work. Slavers prey on children and young and beautiful men and women, capturing and treating them as merchandise. More information about slave trading can be found here; please read this before submitting a character profile.

Slaves
                          • We're not really looking to recruit slaves in particular until we have slave traders available.

Princess's Guard
                          • This person has been has been hand picked from the most elite of the royal guard and assigned the important duty of protecting the Princess from any harm that might befall her.

Cooks
                          • There are those who hunt the food, and then these people prepare it. While anyone with two feet can walk, not just anyone can prepare a decent meal. There goes a saying that if the cook is unreliable, then at least it's sure that he could be eaten too.

Navigator
                          • Rarely does any one person know all of the nooks and crannies of a land as vast as Albrind by heart, but a larger percent of the population can maneuver through the land's relentless terrains. Not only must the navigator be able to interpret maps, but they should also be versed in reading and writing, because not every place in the world has a map.

Craftsmith
                          • Something about the caravan's blue paint makes its wagons more resistant to wear and tear, but nothing is invulnerable. The craftsmith is an individual practiced in the arts of woodworking and metalworking and thus is suited to make repairs.

Scholars
                          • Scholars, self-proclaimed or otherwise, spend much of their time devoted to texts and research. Their primary skills are in those that lie in mental acuity and analysis. With their sharp minds, they are key to unlocking and connecting the secrets that builds the foundation of Albrind and that can only be found buried between walls of ancient texts and historical tales.
                          • There are many fields of knowledge a scholar may wish to pursue, including but not limited to arcane knowledge, religion, linguistics, magic in general, history, plants, animals and politics.
                          • If you wish to be a scholar of magic, speak to Agent Of Dreams for a possible specific scholar role we are looking for.

Priestesses
                          • There are many reasons a person of cloth might choose to travel. Among them, some may be seeking enlightenment, while others might wish to spread word of their teachings. Priests and Priestesses are not just followers of their religions, but it is their life and soul.
                          • A list of religions in Albrind can be found here
                          • Artemism is the dominant religion in much of Albrind, with Children of the Light growing in followers.

Merchants
                          • The heart and soul of any caravan, Merchants travel Albrind to sell their wares to anyone who is willing to pay. Some are general merchants, selling a variety of items for a profit. Some are specialized merchants, selling a specific type of ware. They often travel in Caravans for protection, as a loan merchant is a prime target for bandits.
                          • Merchants can sell just about any kind of good or service they can think of. Be creative when thinking about what type of goods you want your character to sell.
                          • We're currently only looking for one more Merchant. Preferably a Male.

Caravan Guard
                          • Guards of The Blue Caravan itself, their job is fairly self explanatory. They protect the caravan from bandit attacks, or anything else that might seek to harm the merchants and travelers of the caravan.
                          • Currently only looking for one guard.

These character roles are currently in minority/we could use more of them. Roles in this color aren't needed immediately, but they are needed in the future.

Up to date as of: May 15th, 2016

space
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          space

User Image
              User Image

User Image

by Ocoo

Code: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/t.67264843][img]http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/Ocoo/k2920321copy.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

by Argentine.the.Tangerine

Code: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/t.67264843][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/MannequinSkin/bcsig.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

by Phloxx

Code:
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/t.67264843][img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u158/uchiha_baby/One.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/t.67264843][img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u158/uchiha_baby/b6ec8cca8ba9932ff4821d022122e5dba.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/t.67264843][img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u158/uchiha_baby/b6ec8cca8ba9932ff4821d0226122e5ba.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

by x g l a s s PETALS

Code: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/a-r-a-v-a-n-not-recruiting/t.67264843_1/][img]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn406/XarkAngl917X/Blue Caravan/bluecaravan-banner_zps7f03b2fb.png[/img][/url]
                              Signature-friendly version: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.67264843_1/][img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb254/watervoir/Roleplay Pics/Blue Caravan/BC Layout/banner1_zpsa0ebc2f6.png[/img][/url]

User Image
              User Image

Lunatic

SECOND! biggrin

(technically first)

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

I'm going to start updating this page and not the old OOC thread from now on.

Hm. Eventually, I should make a section somewhere that compiles all the various BC threads in one place.

Things I need to keep track of for later:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/a-r-a-v-a-n-literate-adventure-ooc/t.82759731_3550/#3550

Dapper Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I should have Maria's profile fixed up soon. Got a bit caught up before with some readings.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Is that a dude or a dudette or are you just not going to tell me? D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out