Welcome to Gaia! ::

Willa Odette Wilafax
A Traveler

User Image

All the waves crash down, and I am still here...with somthin g to hold on to.

xxxDon’t look at me like that? So what if I am only 22!
                                  xxxI have long brown hair and green eyes.
                                  xxxYes, a little. I can control water and see through it. ....I know everyone can see through water...um...I mean..... Say you are getting on my nerves and there happens to be a puddle next to you. I can use any water surface to find you and catch you picking your nose for blackmail. It takes a while sometimes, unless I am sure exactly where the person is because I have to find the right source to look to.

۩xxxxxI am on the caravan because....to put it lightly... my finace is ... if he finds me I am dead. I ran away. I have been running so long I don’t even know if he is looking anymore. I dont think that he knows that there is a baby in me. I don’t think that he would like it. I also wanna figure out where I came from if I can. I was left with some farmers when I was a baby.
                                  ۩xxxxxLike I kinda said before I have a baby in my belly(?). I am not quite sure how it got there but you can tell now. Sometimes it moves and it makes me feel funny. I dont know how long it is going to stay in there.
                                  ۩xxxxxI am a very resourceful girl. I have made it quite a ways from home, I think. I try not to steal, but I am quick and can be really quiet.
                                  ۩xxxxxI am 5 foot four inches. If you count the baby I am 134pounds, minus ten and you have me normal..

Leelee_mraz
Whitnee Rasset
The Doctor

User Image

”Don’t worry, Miss. I assure you that I know exactly what I am doing. “

xxxjust 24 years old.
                                  xxxhair like charcoal, eyes like a robin’s egg.
                                  xxxNo magic that I know of....

xxxxxI am on the caravan because a good caravan is always in need of a doctor and it will give me a place to try out my new medicines. I can’t promise how long I’ll stay.
                                  xxxxx I used to have somewhat of a stationary life. I don’t really talk about.Don’t ask.
                                  xxxxxAlthough I am skinny and don't look like it, I am a skilled fighter. Traveling alone is dangerous, and I have had enough such encounters to know to prepare myself.I fight with a small crossbow worn on the wrist and hand to hand combat.
                                  xxxxx6’ 1 tall and 165 pounds heavy. A good and healthy weight.

Leelee_mraz
Nasrin Aidziam
lawless thief and scoundrel extraordinaire

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxartwork by Masariro
                          Why not covet something greater?

xxxwhere I come from, some of us made a notch in our walking staves to mark every year we'd drawn breath. After some thought, I'll guess that I'm about twenty-six now, give or take.
                                  xxxif you took a good look around, I'm willing to bet you'd find a poster with these details. But if you really want it from my mouth, my hair is pale as sand and my eyes are dark as stone.
                                  xxxNo, I really doubt I’ve got even the slightest touch of that. Conjuring on command would be handy in my line of work, to be sure, but it’s not something I can do. Here's a proposition: tell me the contents of your purse and I'll show you the extent of my talents.

xxxxxyou mean to say you’ve spotted a caravan in these parts? That’s a tantalizing bit of news. Point me in the right direction and you’ll have your answer.
                                  xxxxxI won't waste your time with the whole story, but I managed to get myself tangled up in a heap of trouble. Those bloody-eyed wolves in Shahrazad would be pleased at my capture, but I've never been much of a people pleaser.
                                  xxxxxI was once told I could achieve a great many things: that fortune and luck were on my side, that prosperity would follow me wherever I went. Maybe this has put more arrogance in me than I'd like to know.
                                  xxxxxa common trait among the women of my line, I stand at an undisputed six feet. My weight lingers at one hundred and fifty-five if I'm well-fed.

augur highwind
Tobias Kallith
Bandit

User Image

“The world is a cruel place; expect no sympathy from me.”

xxxI suppose some might call me young, but age doesn’t matter except to morons.
                                  xxxBoring black hair and boring gray eyes, just the way I like them.
                                  xxxMagic, eh? I suppose you can find out what I can do with an icicle if you’re wanting to meet your maker early.

xxxxxWhat other reason could there be? I’m here to profit!
                                  xxxxxI don’t really get along with people. They just end up getting in the way or betraying you.
                                  xxxxxI enjoy playing cards. I’m even pretty good at it; have the best poker face. Plus, if I lose I can always slit your throat.
                                  xxxxxI’m about five seven, which some would say is short. I like it; helps make the acrobatic side of things a lot easier. Weight? Probably about a hundred and a half, maybe a bit under—all muscle.

Samantha Whitfield

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces