Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eriol Epheis
Bounty Hunter

User Image

Before I notice, I will become an adult, and my mouth will be able to produce beautiful lies.

xxxI have been on this planet for a grand total of twenty-eight years.
                                xxxI have not particularly extraodinary brown eyes and black hair, which I take pride in and keep long, impractical as it is.
                                xxxI have the gift of what my family called 'persuasion'. I am very good -and I mean very- at talking to people. Also animals, plants, and even inanimate objects with some effort. I can coax, cajole, and convince like no tomorrow. It is a very useful ability, and one that often goes unnoticed when used. Sadly I can't control whether I use it or not; it is always present.

xxxxxIt's more fun, and more convenient to travel with the caravan. Operating solo, or solely with other bounty hunters could prove troublesome for me at the moment.
                                xxxxxI am a noble from Westerwood. Surprising, no? It's nothing to fuss over, I am merely the second son. I embarked on a career as a bounty hunter to escape from the nobility in the first place.
                                xxxxx I was married twice, the first time by my will, the second by my family's. I divorced my second wife recently and have been laying low with the caravan since. I suspect my first wife was killed by a fugitive that I have so far failed to locate.
                                xxxxx5'9", 150lbs

Aeroden Eternium
Calliope Warin
Artem Priestess (and Undercover Abolitionist)

User Image

Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole,
                        I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. -William Ernest Henly- Invictus

xxxWell, I am the young and tender age of twenty two! My teen years were pretty rough, and I thought I was in the clear after I hit twenty, but life is just fully of surprises!

xxxMy hair is a deep auburn color that shines red in the sunlight. However, it's quite a hassle to deal with. While I keep it tamed, it is extremely curly and long if not dealt with. My eye color is a piercing teal blue.
                                xxxLast year, I started to have these strange dreams. Then, when I became so upset during an incident that occurred, when I threw my hands down at my sides I shot out energy and broke the floor. Ooops. Since then, I have called it my Spirit, or my Soul energy. I do not know the extent of what it does though, and I'm a bit scared of it to be honest.

xxxxxI devoted myself to the Mother after having a not so wonderful upbringing. By not so wonderful, I mean that I was actually born a slave, and I'll let your mind wonder about all the terrible things that could possibly happen from that. One day, I took my chance and ran off. I believe The Mother guided me to one of her shrines, where I began my training as one under the cloth. So now, I go on a caravan and travel for two reasons. One, to teach Artem to the slaves (and find ways to set them free) and to keep my tracks covered about my past. Besides, everybody trusts a woman of the cloth, especially when I am true to The Mother and her protectors.
                                xxxxxPeople tell me I have abeautiful voice when I sing. I don't take much pride in my talents though, mainly because of some personal things. Thank goodness for my new life under the guidance of Artem.
                                xxxxxI put my heart into everything, and if I trust you, or even love you, I'll even give you the shirt off my back. However, do not betray my kindness as my weakness. It will be your last mistake.
                                xxxxx I actually stand at around five foot eight, and weigh around one hundred and forty pounds. I can't help that I have some curves on me. I do my best to make sure that I stay true to the Mother, and sometimes I feel that my body is terribly ugly, even though the lusty eyes from the men, and some women, tell me otherwise...

Cataclypsa
Phedre (Varga)
Caravan Guard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“The blood has long since gone into the earth. And where it was spilled, grapevines are already growing.”

xxxFor twenty eight years I have been practicing the art of skewering people and sitting like a lady while glaring like a bear. It might seem like a long time to you, but the women in my family always did look younger.
                                  ๑۞๑xxx The people I cheated on my husband with compared my hair to gold, which is kind of nice, and my eyes with those repulsive yellow flowers that are always the first to appear in spring. I, personally , think they're more like amber. Cheap amber.
                                  xxx Pferdsprach. It sounds fancy,but that's what my family calls our ability to talk to horses. Horses.
                                  I don't think much of them, but they made good conversation partners while I was on duty. It does get boring holding an ambush site for pesky bandits.I can’t talk to all horses,though. Some of them have just too weird an accent for me to understand and rarely do other horses know how to explain them to me. I tend to stay away from horses like that,because they tend to get tricky and make poor jokers.

๑۞๑xxxxx After a while of sneaking around and being on the run from all the dreadfully exciting things back at home and pretending to be a widow, one just gets the craving to be a soldier again. Since that was no longer an option, a guard was the next best thing. Let's just say I found myself on the right place at the right time. But if anyone else asks, I'm just traveling with the benefits of risking my life protecting everyone else.
                                  xxxxxShe enjoys drinks, card games and good table talk. She appears to be quiet to some and maybe a bit shy which is silly because Phedre is a loud, rebellious, talks-like-a-coach-driver, ‘one of the guys’ girl who likes beer just as much as the next passed out drunk.
                                  ๑۞๑xxxxx Phedre’s life was full of disappointments, battles won and lost, friends lost and gained, scars, pretty dresses, a forced marriage, affairs, getting into a lot of trouble and a great runaway. She keeps all the stories under lock and key, to ease her own paranoia. She is a bitter, scarred, protective yet kind woman who holds herself like a queen while looking like a barbarian.
                                  xxxxx Tall. 185cm and around 60something kg.

Manuscipts and Pince-Nez
Lira
Princess of the Western Kingdom

User Image

"Do it now. Some times "later" never comes.

xxxI have aged 27 years.
                                xxxMy eyes are the pale blue of ice mingled with a darker hue, contrasting my black as night hair.
                                xxxMy gift is well hidden, most people don't see it as magic at first. I manipulate thread and the clothes on your back.

xxxxxI was to be married soon, as part of a treaty. With the guise of becoming well traveled for my future husband, I set out on a journey. I felt as though I needed time to experience life.
                                xxxxx I am a little clumsy. For a princess, it's a lot clumsy. I just can't help it, though I try.
                                xxxxxDespite being in a supportive role, my parents felt that I needed to be a well rounded person. I was given the best teachers they could find and was an excellent student.
                                xxxxxI am above average with a height of five feet and nine inches. I have a healthy build, weighing 130lb.

Cinnamon Poptarts
Rachelle
The Beast

User Image

Survival of the fittest.

xxxHe knows he was taken from home at fifteen, and released a year later, though he lost track of most time in the darkness, he believes himself to be around eighteen years old.
                                  xxxHis hair, like his wings, is sandy in color and quite soft despite how rough he looks, with a pair of ivory colored horns curl from them. His eyes are mahogany and tend to glow with a slightly red tint when he is using his heat vision.
                                  xxxEcholocation, which is quite useful considering he is nearly blind in daylight. He sends out very high-pitched chirps, above the range of humanoid hearing, and through listening to how they bounce off of things can manage to move around in bright light relatively well despite his lack of vision.

xxxxxHe is a traveler of sorts, though not the type most think of in the least.
                                  xxxxxRachelle is a failed magic experiment gone horribly wrong. The mage who kidnapped him from the streets near his home tried in vain to make some sort of super soldier for his king to try and win favor and wealth, but the spells went awry and each time he tried to correct it something else happened to the boy he was using, eventually getting to the point where it was easier to simply start over with a fresh subject than to try and fix what he'd done to Rachelle. After being dumped in the wilderness, the boy eventually found his way into what he thought was a large cave and has been living there for some time now.
                                  xxxxxThough Rachelle is able to hide his wings into a magical seal on his back, his horns and tail are unable to be hidden by magic like the wings. Another effect the spells had on him was the severe alteration in his eyesight. While normal people can see within the normal spectrum of light just fine, Rachelle is nearly blind in this aspect, his regular vision destroyed by the spell that gave him the ability to see in temperature just as clearly as others see normally. The one major drawback to this ability is that he cannot use this form of vision in the daylight, as the heat from the sun simply makes everything painfully bright.
                                  xxxxxRachelle is roughly 5'6" tall and rather a featherweight at only 125lbs.

Aihari
Aria Jenkins
Traveler/Gypsy

User Image

"Thou art figured blind, and yet we borrow our best sight from thee"

xxxAlthough I may be missing a few nights here and there in my
    memory, I believe myself to be of twenty and one years.

xxxMy hair is the color of darkest night and my eyes are the color of a cloudless
    sky though they may never see its beauty.

xxxSince the gods have been so kind as to take my sight for the majority of the day, they have given me a different sort of Sight to keep me happy. I always seem to know about things before they happen and it is quite difficult to take me by surprise...though it does happen on occasion if you're sneaky.

xxxxxWell, as I cannot see for the daylight hours, it is safer to travel in groups. Plus I have to keep moving in order to visit all of my cities. As a fortune teller, it is my duty to visit all of my patrons, even if it is inconvenient. I like the company, even if I don't always show it, and there are always interesting men in caravans, all with different pasts and different futures. Keeps the mind sharp to be around such folk as that.
    xxxxxI can only see at night or in darkened rooms for the sunlight is blinding to one such as myself. I keep a cloth over my eyes until it is safe to see in the beautiful darkness. It is the price one pays to have the Sight....light sensitivity.
    xxxxxI do love a good party, whether I can see or no. I love the smells and the merry making. The music makes my heart sing and my feet cannot but dance to its beat...then there's the ale or mead or wine, whatever tickles my fancy at the time. Not to mention the alleyway tumbles but we'll keep that bit to ourselves.
    xxxxxSadly, I am rather short at the height of 5'1" and, although I would rather keep my weight to myself, I am 115 pounds
    jadeshaw88
Orien Kiel
Caravan Guard

User Image

Eyes full of wonder.

xxx20 years I've been alive. Never been a dull moment.
                                xxxBrown hair, green eyes. Least I got some interesting eyes.
                                xxxIt's called Signs, see. It's like rune magic, except my hand doesn't cramp up doing Signs. And not as powerful. They're mostly for utility rather then offense.

xxxxxI'm trying to get to Pilantos, and I figured I could guard the Caravan along the way. Seems like a fair trade.
                                xxxxxI'm a knight of the Blue Star, though I don't advertise it. It's a secret that could easily get me killed nowadays.
                                xxxxxI'm pretty knowledgeable about magic, and I love to talk. You should ask me about it sometime.
                                xxxxxI'm about 5'11'' and weigh a respectable 165 Lbs.

Agent Of Dreams
Lord Luther Brendis Highwind, Third Son to the Duke Alaric Chlodwig Highwind II
Noble Commander

User Image

"And the world did gaze in deep amaze
                        At those fearless men and true
                        Who bore the fight that freedom's light
                        Might shine through the foggy dew"

[darkgreen]♞xxxI have graced this world with my presence for seven and twenty years and in that time have fought in many short skirmishes with Lorraine but never anything of note.
                                xxxMy hair is blond like the sun and my eyes are silver like moonlight
                                xxxI have no magic though I do have a very accurate gut and it is never wrong. Whole battle plans have been changed upon the feeling of my gut and it has always served me well.

xxxxxAs the third son of my prestigious family, it is my duty to travel the land to seek my fortune. Once I have secured a wife of high birth and value and have brought honor to the House Highwind, I shall return to my father's castle to help my brother's rule.
                                xxxxxI can be quite particular with my things and I abhor disorder and mess.
                                xxxxxI am a Commander in my father's army and often consult with His Majesty the King and his Commanders when it comes to training his soldiers. I specialize in strategy and swordplay though I am also proficient in archery, wrestling, knife throwing and the spear.
                                xxxxxI reach to the height of 5'8" and my weight is approximately 200 pounds of solid muscle.

jadeshaw88
Theodore "Theo" Alton Anderson
Bandit

User Image

"He's so bad but he does it so well~"

*♆*xxxListen honey, a pretty little thing like yourself doesn't have to worry about a young buck like myself. But if you must know, I hit the big 3-0 next year.
                                *♆*xxxI got eyes ice blue and hair dirty blonde.
                                *♆*xxxMmm... I love playing some shadow games. What do your eyes see? Certainly not myself. Warping here and there, melding with the shadows, disappearing from view... it's really a fun time. It's a lot more fun in the bedroom, but it works pretty well with my career.

*☣*xxxxxDon't you get it? I can't help but get into trouble. I'm addicted to risk and adrenaline. I steal almost everything; wallets, house deeds, hearts, virginities. You name it and I can bet your sweet a** that I stole it. So I joined up something that helps me pay for what I want whenever the hell I want. Oh, also, I prefer my women pretty and obedient, but I don't let them know that. Silly, pretty little things. So lovely... so gullible. It's a good thing I'm charismatic so then people don't pick up on it~
                                *☣*xxxxxMan I love tinkering with wrenches and stuff. However, my preferred weapons are knives. Call me old fashioned, I know.
                                *☣*xxxxxI play an instrument and yes, I think I have a pretty decent voice myself. Nobody suspects a musician.
                                *☣*xxxxxI am a solid six feet tall and I'm about one hundred and forty five pounds

Cataclypsa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces