User Image
whee
emotion_jawdrop
emotion_drool
emotion_0A0
emotion_bigheart
Announcement: Chapter 10 has started!

Howdy folks!

Today marks the start of a new chapter in BC. Welcome to the wonderful town of Cantarta, Cliffrock. Thank you for everyone's patience as the preparations for this day were being made.

The newcomers are now welcome to post. Please feel free to plot, and please keep in mind to have your characters start in Cantarta. There are several unidentified caravans gathered in Cantarta and your character is free to have come from any of them. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask them in the OOC or to shoot a PM to either me (Watervoir) or Samantha Whitfield. Please also do not be afraid to ask for ideas at any time as well! There are always ideas floating around.

Old characters are to remain where they are. The bandits are still three days into the past and the caravan is at a location that is in Cliffrock, but not at Cantarta. Everyone's paths shall cross one day, but not right now. It is advised that those who are not directly involved in Cantarta to read the material linked below too! It might be of interest.

Here are some links to updates and material that are related to the release of this chapter:
  • The start of Chapter 10 can be found here.
  • A rundown of the setting of Cantarta can be found here. A map is soon to follow.
  • Please see this post for an update on the story of the Sir and Lady Innamor.
  • Please see this post for an update on Dragon Lilies.
  • For efficiency's sake, I've added an extra step to the application procedure, in which applicants are required to offer a briefing on their characters' magic ability.

Finally, for those who have not yet heard the news, the character roster has been updated. If you have yet to welcome our newest freshmeat additions, please come by and say hi! If you are a newbie and haven't introduced yourself, now would also be good to do so.

And that's all for now. Happy RPing and welcome to all of the newcomers. We are glad to have you with us. :D

Cheers,
Watervoir
Executive BC Chair

Timid Gawker

yum_puddi

Yeh! I have posted heading to Silver Vine Inn.
Newbles are free to group up there or run into each other elsewhere. Have at it!
/sets the out of character on fire

Fulcio's Husbando

Diamond Duck

13,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Question for Sam: where exactly is Lorelei from? I'm wondering if she and Eriol would know each other, him being a former knight from Westerwood.

Timid Gawker

Aeroden Eternium

Question for Sam: where exactly is Lorelei from? I'm wondering if she and Eriol would know each other, him being a former knight from Westerwood.

yum_puddi

She's not famed, and it's not that likely they'd've crossed paths. Now, if she introduced herself by name, that might ring a bell...
But, she doesn't introduce herself properly. Her family hails from Windsor Creek in the Lorraine region of Westerwood.
Wiki action

Fulcio's Husbando

Diamond Duck

13,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
Samantha Whitfield

Dat wiki.
But she doesn't need to be famous for them to know each other. Eriol is more known as a bounty hunter; most of his knight years were spent in training and he ditched the position years ago.

Dapper Dabbler

I'll try to have a post out tomorrow before work. if not then, then saturday around 4 eastern when I get off work.

Timid Gawker

Aeroden Eternium
yum_puddi

Mmm... To what end did you have them recognising each other vs being strangers?
I'm more inclined to have everyone be total strangers but if you can convince me it'd matter...
This is all a long answer that be summed up with "No, sorry" though ><

Interesting Prophet

I posted for Nesa. I apologize for being so horrible with posting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff