Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucien Balthazar Mchale
Bounty Hunter

User Image

"It's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up. Everything is ********. Everybody sucks. You don't really know why, but you want to justify ripping someone's head off."

ರೃxxx30
                                  ರೃxxxBrown eyes, White sun bleached hair. My eyes turn white under the right circumstance.
                                  ರೃxxxI have heat vision. Meaning, I can see heat temperatures as colour, but only when I Turn it on. Helps me hunt.

xxxxxI'm chasing a bounty I presume to be on the blue caravan. I was hired by this dude Niiles to hunt down this chick he used to bed. The money offered is nice, and I figure that if there is one bounty on this caravan, they may very well be harboring more. I might just have to stick around a while.
                                  xxxxxI wear goggles to protect my eyes from the sand. They're pretty great and I made them myself out of some glass, leather, and cloth. I wouldn't call myself an inventor, but I do tinker. It's too expensive to be an inventor, but everybody's gotta have a hobby.
                                  xxxxx I have a scar on the right side of my face. I got it for no specific reason. At least no reason that you need to worry about.
                                  xxxxx6'0" 176 lbs

Nletzsche
Vasul Calim Shahrad
Prince of Shahrazad

User Image

By the Lady's will our glorious city shall prosper forever.

xxxAs the passing of the last summer began, I have lived for thirty-five years.
                                xxxAs with all nobles of my home, especially royalty like myself, my hair is obsidian in color while my eyes are a deep shade of red. It compliments my darker skin color very nicely.
                                xxxMagic? Why would I want to be such a retched being afflicted with that curse?

xxxxxI was set to visit Bethryl to cement a marriage to their princess, but it would seem she was still away on a journey of some sort.
                                xxxxxI am a prince and a fighter. I have spent all my years of life learning politics, charisma and laws all while learning to master a sword and bow. Simply because one is a noble is no excuse to expect guards to do all of the work all the time; in fact I am more proficient with my chosen weapons than my personal guards. I use these strengths of mine to both protect those few I hold dear and to meet out punishment on those who would dare threaten my home. Of course, the biggest threat are magic people. Magic is a curse that afflicts many individuals, and one I will continue to study in order to try and find a cure. My home, thanks mostly to my father, has been nearly rid of these things as he executes any with magic. I, however, would rather have them studied to learn how it happens, though it seems many still have died from these studies.
                                xxxxxAs you may have noticed, my family name is quite similar to the very city in which I rule. My family has been the only line to rule over this most noble city as my ancestor was chosen by the Noble Lady Herself to rule in her stead. And so to honor her for eternity, my ancestor changed his family name to Shahrad and it has been passed down to every generation since.
                                xxxxxI come to a decent height of six feet and one inch and a muscular weight of 181lbs.

Aihari
Lorelei Katerini
the knight errant

User Image

I pray for a better day, but until it comes I’ll work for it.

xxxI’ve walked this blessed earth for twenty-three years.
                                  xxxI have strawberry blonde locks cut short and fair skin with freckles sprinkled beneath my sea green eyes.
                                  xxxI have the gift to manipulate life, though my skills are not well explored. I can manipulate plants precisely and expedite their growth.

xxxxxI am a knight errant, who travels across the Western lands seeking to rid the world of injustice!
                                  xxxxxI enjoy the peace and solitude of the woods the best.
                                  xxxxxI learned to wield the weapons of war at a young age.
                                  xxxxxI stand at 171cm and weigh roughly 61kg

Samantha Whitfield
Inyri Ven
Merchant
User Image

It is not our similarities that tell who we really are, it is our differences.

+xxxI am Nineteen years of age, even though many mistake me for older due to my disposition
                                +xxxThe contrast between my white-gray hair and my copper colored eyes makes me somewhat exotic to most people.
                                +xxxI have a gift, though most people don't know it due to me keeping it a secret. Any language written or spoken I can understand and speak or write myself, upon first hearing it, or first reading it.

#xxxxxI've been separated from my parents, so I must travel to the Northern Trade Capital to meet them. There is safety in numbers.
                                #xxxxxMy upbringing has made me into a grand negotiator, as well as giving me a calm demeanor that is useful in other forms of negotiation.
                                #xxxxxDespite my delicate appearance, I prefer to be treated as a much stronger woman. My calm nature can only go so far, and treating me as an invalid is one way to break it.
                                #xxxxxI am five feet, four inches tall, and possess a slim build that affords me the weight of 121lbs.

Agent Of Dreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces