Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                    User Image

Credit given to the original creator of this roleplay f i r e f l y skies.
                                Credit given to Zevran Arainai for tons of hard work and a bajillion lols.
                                Credit given to Argentine.the.Tangerine for stepping up when all hope was lost.

space
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                space
                                "Why do you wish to join us? ... No, don't answer. That you're here is answer enough. We only ask that you help guard the caravan, keep it safe from bandits and other perils of the road if you can. And don't ask too many questions. Everyone here has their own secrets, and if you don't ask about ours, we won't ask for yours. . ."

Just a simple caravan, though the stories inside are so incredulous you'd be hard pressed to find a more entertaining tale. The best and worst of human nature can be revealed during travel and travel we do. So come aboard and sit by the fire and weave a new story with us.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Resuia
Fleeting/Fleeing Courtesan

User Image

"I don't need to be unhappy, it's a waste of my perfectly good time."

xxxDespite being baby faced she is a ripe age of [twenty]. As for her lack of a spouse, her occupation didn't exactly allow it.
                                  xxxResuia would have liked to have been born with darker hair rather than [chocolate brown] so that her eyes would stand out more, but she was afraid to dye it. Not only would it potentially ruin the silkiness she had worked so hard to achieve, but it might also have unintentional side effects. Her [hazel-green] eyes are her most loved feature and takes their safety very seriously, sand is considered fairly dangerous so she wears a veil to protect them.
                                  xxxMagic might not have been the correct word, but something about her air she exudes, the way she carries herself with an aura of rightful importance and her slightly sing-song way of speaking can seem very enchanting to some. To others she had something that made people want to listen to her, or in other words she has [charisma].

xxxxxAfter the death of her mother, and the lack of mourning that came with the hurriedly prepared funeral, Resuia could no longer like the superficial nature of the court. She spent an entire night mourning and the next, half delirious from the lack of sleep, having a long argument with herself. In the end she decided that it wasn't worth staying, abandoned her family name in a fit of defiance and left, secretly of course. And what better way to leave a city then with a caravan? None that she knew of.
                                  xxxxxDespite having one of the best dancers in the court as her mother and a presumably noble man as her father, Resuia was not graceful by nature. It made competing with other dancers nearly impossible, because her skill could only be average. On the rare occasion that she dances she uses fans and a long skirt to conceal her bad foot work.
                                  xxxxxResuia likes to smile, that's it.

xxxxxI'm a little short being 5"3 but I'm a girl so it's okay. Don't tell anyone but I'm 129lbs.
                                  azora natashi
Kemun Eldstra
a traveling merchant

User Image

artwork by rain, from midnight inks illustrations

Care to have a look at my wares? I have tea brewing, if you’d like a taste.

xxxWhen I bring together all the winters I’ve seen, the amount comes to twenty two. Those years were good, but they were not without their hardships. I can never know for sure if I’ve gleaned any wisdom from them.
                                  xxxMy hair is very white. If you took into your hands a bit of snow and held it to the sun, you might better understand its color. My eyes are a pale green, the sort of shade found in the first leaves of spring.
                                  xxx“Fire is life” is a proverb I heard often when I was a child. To put it into simpler words, it means that if you find yourself in the wild without a tinderbox, you might as well be dead. No one kept a record of when the people of my village found another way to start a fire, but it’s a time that has since passed out of living memory. We call it ember touch. Calling upon one’s inner fire, making flames from nothing. Most pick it up at a young age, though the nature of this power differs with the individual.

xxxxxMy mother, out of worry, once advised me not to travel without companions. The road can also be quite lonesome.
                                  xxxxxI was widowed two years ago, and shortly thereafter I took up my late husband’s trade.
                                  xxxxxI’m partial to sweet food and good tea. Insignificant? I think not!
                                  xxxxxI stand at roughly five feet and two inches tall, and if I were to make a guess at my weight, I would say I’m about one hundred and twenty pounds.

einmyrin
Medayo Alinari
Merchant

User Image

"Welcome to my parlour," said the spider to the fly.

xxxHahaha! Twenty-five, dearest.
                                  xxxOh sweetie, you don't know a thing do you? I have locks and eyes as dark as the night.
                                  xxxNecromancy. I can bind the free and wandering souls into a corpse of my choice. But you won't tell anyone about those skeletons in my closet will you?

¤xxxxxI might have other business to attend to during my stay, but for all intents and purposes I'm here to sell my wares. Would you like to barter for something to ward the evil spirits away? Or perhaps it is revenge you seek. The peace to your pains, the cure for your thorn, the beats for your heart, and the dreams in your head. I can sell them to you. For a price.
                                  ¤xxxxxDespite the various herbs and aromatic oils typical to her merchandise, her wagon only smells faintly of apples.
                                  ¤xxxxxCompared to most of my specimens I'm quite tall, five feet and six inches, and quite a bit heavier too at 125 lbs.
                                  ¤xxxxxWhat is this? My dear, does nothing suit your weary eyes? Mmm, that is alright. I shall have that which you seek for the next time. There is no need to rush, for a quick return you shall make. I'll be waiting.

azora natashi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces