Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jarzus's Oppa

Super Junior

Ryanne Lorien Eamon Asphoriet IV
Noble

User Image

My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again...

xxxAge is just a measurement of experience, and I've got thirty-one years. To put it bluntly: I'm better than you.
                                  xxxMy eyes are about the same color as my hair, a strange unnatural hue of neutral violet, I like to pretend I'm seeing into the souls of others... but of course I'm not. Bonus points if they believe I am.
                                  xxxGeomanipulation; if there's a natural element around me, I can move it. Make no mistake, I can't create anything. I only move it. Rocks, mountains, anything of that sort. Anything big and... rocky. Fire and water are a lot harder to control, as they aren't solid, so count me out.

xxxxxWho says I have a reason to be anywhere at any given time? I can go or do whatever it is I want to do or where I want to be. What if I just happen to be in the desert searching for something.
                                  xxxxxI've got money. And servants. And servants with money. There's nothing I can't have or do if I so desire. I have land and standing, and a good name besides. If there's something to be had in the city, I either already own it or will own it soon. The boundaries of Shahrzad will not contain my thirst for more. I won't let anything or anyone stop me. Admittedly, I have a weakness for pretty things; people, weapons, objects. If it shines or is worth a good amount, I'll covet it. I like talent and worth, and I demand superiority. And other nobles can get in my way, I don't like that. One might be surprised what I can do if they judge me merely on how outstandingly handsome I am. Go ahead, look as long as you want.
                                  xxxxxI'm not an only child: I have a younger sister who is already married off and has started popping out children already. I have to say that although I'm not fond of children, I can't help but love the little whelps. I believe my parents still hope that I might "settle down" as they call it, and produce Ryanne Lorien Eamon Asphoriet the Fifth... but I'm still young. There's plenty of time for that later, after I've had all the other women I desire.
                                  xxxxxFive foot, eleven inches, one hundred and seventy-four pounds.

Fuushin

Greedy Dog

Medayo Alinari
Merchant

User Image

"Welcome to my parlour," said the spider to the fly.

xxxHahaha! Twenty-five, dearest.
                                  xxxOh sweetie, you don't know a thing do you? I have locks and eyes as dark as the night.
                                  xxxNecromancy. I can bind the free and wandering souls into a corpse of my choice. But you won't tell anyone about those skeletons in my closet will you?

¤xxxxxI might have other business to attend to during my stay, but for all intents and purposes I'm here to sell my wares. Would you like to barter for something to ward the evil spirits away? Or perhaps it is revenge you seek. The peace to your pains, the cure for your thorn, the beats for your heart, and the dreams in your head. I can sell them to you. For a price.
                                  ¤xxxxxDespite the various herbs and aromatic oils typical to her merchandise, her wagon only smells faintly of apples.
                                  ¤xxxxxCompared to most of my specimens I'm quite tall, five feet and six inches, and quite a bit heavier too at 125 lbs.
                                  ¤xxxxxWhat is this? My dear, does nothing suit your weary eyes? Mmm, that is alright. I shall have that which you seek for the next time. There is no need to rush, for a quick return you shall make. I'll be waiting.

azora natashi
Halima
Slave

User Image

“keeping company with this disaster”

xxxSome say she is to jaded for her age, Twenty two doesn't seem to be the right number for a woman who seems to be too solemn.

“She's twenty years of snow falling”
                                  xxxHer hair and eyes are both dark, reflecting a shine and pattern within them that makes a prism of indescribable color. Though the base its jet black there are times a hue of a deep green or blue can be scene.

“The Skys overcast and I'm sorry”
                                  xxx Halima's a healer by nature, but where she learned this helpful bit of skill is a mystery since she's never spoken of her talent to anyone. The magic is not just a hands on practice either, but seems to spread marginally to those she care's for, keeping those she serves in good health. The actual lay on hands part of the magic is a bit more intimate, as all medicinal practices are, she links with spirit and body and promotes healing through various chakra points and the injured own body,boosting immune and innate healing factors.

“I was angry when I met you”
                                  xxxxx Its odd to have someone who's probably worth a pretty penny being in the possession of a low class slaver, especially since she looks like a kept pet. Why she was with the Caravan is as much as a mystery as why she was with the man who sold her. But there's obviously something mysterious about her lack of emotion of being passed around from one Slaver to the next.

“I guess we'll just have to adjust”
                                  xxxxxIts Obvious that Halima wasn't some dirty street chit brought in off the corners to be put into shackles. She's a bonafide trained pet, and she's been trained well.The art of a masseur goes hand in hand with her healing talents,a little leisure time with her can have any individual coming out feeling better then ever. She does what she's told and doesn't fuss...in fact she rarely utters a word to anyone, and when she does it's in a soft whisper of a reply. She never speaks much about herself.
                                  She's hiding something behind her almost too meek demeanor, and one can sometimes catch a glimpse of what that something is if they watch for the signs. Her secrets can be uncovered if one has the patients and the want. But beware she knows points on your body that cant just as easily kill you as heal you.

“If I'm the person you think I am”
                                  xxxxx Before Halima was a slave she was apart of a nomadic group of individuals that walked a path across the desert from the mongogglerus mountain side to the sand dunes of Thahburir near the northern ocean. The Nomadic grouped was small consisting of thirteen individuals, camels and good. It was through one such pass from their small encampment by the sea during the scarce fishing months that bandits who frequented the mongogglerus territory attacked and killed the men of the group and sold the women and children into slavery. From there on records of her have been passed from one Slaver to the next, but its assumed at one point she was bought by a wealthy individual who kept her for some time until recently where she was found in the hands of some no name slaver, her records not on hand.

“keeping company with this disaster”
                                  xxxxx Halima is a small petite woman with a slender frame that looks almost frail. She stands at the unalarming height of five"five weighting only about one hundred and nineteen pounds.

oOo Hepatica oOo

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Caden Alinari
Guard

User Image

You have to think anyway, so why not think big? - Donald Trump

xxxI’m twenty-seven, as old as my immediate family comes, and still as handsome as ever.
                                  xxxMy hair is black. My eyes are dark brown. There’s no need for me to say it aloud. You’re welcome to look all you’d like.
                                  xxxWhat can I say? I'm psychic. Fer real. There's no use in hiding from me, because I'll know you're there, whether I can actually see you or not. It’s something my family’s named the ‘sixth-sense’ for the general masses. All you need to know is that it’s hereditary for the most part and that you’re wasting your time if you’re trying to sneak up on me.

xxxxxDo we really need a reason to why I’m here? How about: I love to travel, I love a good party, I love meeting new girls, and so that's why I'm here. Short and sweet and to the point. Hey, thanks for helping me figure that out; now I can just repeat it to whomever that asks. It’s brilliant! Of course, I'm also here to keep a bud of mine out of harm's way. Who? Guess.
                                  xxxxxYou don’t find a lot of peaceful folk in Shahrazad, and it’s not just because I’m a bodyguard from there that I know how to throw knives and can properly swing a sword. My other party tricks include stealth, unarmed combat, improvised weaponry, lock picking and juggling.
                                  xxxxxYou look like you have a good head on your shoulders. It’d be a fine shame to have to lop it off. I don’t suppose you’d save me the trouble and keep your nose out of Velius’s way? He’s not too easy to rough up and I won’t take it upon myself to rip you a new one for flipping him off, but keep in mind what he says goes and I can’t apologize for what I’m ordered to do.
                                  xxxxxI’m at decent health with a height of 5’10” and a weight of around 175lbs. It’s necessary when you work as a human meat shield for a living.

Watervoir

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

15,375 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kent Ferrighan
merchant

User Image

Honor the Mother and she will repay you in kind.

xxxI have been walking the wilds for ten of my twenty-seven years now.
                                  xxxMy hair is near to the color of freshly spilled blood, a deep red, and somewhat unkept due to my lifestyle. My eyes, however, are a piercing blue the shade of the cleanest ice.
                                  xxxI have no magic that I know of, and of that I am somewhat glad.

xxxxxThough I am by no means frightened should a single bandit come to try and rob me, I am well aware that they also work in groups and I can only handle so many foes at once. I am with the caravan to safely sell my wares until the next season begins.
                                  xxxxxI am a hunter and a trapper. I make my living off the land and sell the furs of animals I use for sustenance. I travel through the wilds until my cart is full before finding a place to sell the skins.
                                  xxxxxI do not live near many people, and usually my only companions are my hunting dogs and my two horses (one for simply pulling the cart and one for chasing down faster beasts; they look rather odd when they're both pulling the cart).
                                  xxxxxI take after my father in build, reaching a height of 6'7" and weigh around 225lbs. I am not a man of bulk, however, as my lifestyle has given me lean muscle with just as much strength.

Aihari
Thanh Ode
Fugitive

User Image

"A caged bird will not sing."

xxxI-If eleven years ago... I had been born as someone else... Would it have been okay?
          xxxThe ocean bestowed Ordonians like me with its color! Bl-Blue, if you haven't seen an ocean...
          xxxI-I can... sing... D-Do you want to hear?

xxxxxMy daddy... he sold me to a strange man... B-but things are different now... Miss Mohini made sure of that.
          xxxxxI was born in the Oronian Atoll south of Westerwood but... the plague made my family move... Miss Mohini told me we can g-go back someday..
          xxxxxMy name is Thanh Ode. Thanh's pronounced like "the fan" without the "e" and the "f," but it doesn't sound like "than"! ... Maybe it's more like "thaan"? Oh, but my last name is easier! Just like "Ode to Joy" sort of Ode.
          xxxxxH-Height? I-I don't-- Wh-What? Oh... I look around... 4 foot? O-Okay. N-No! Please don't-- try to pick me up... Please?

Mani Puri, character formerly played by No Eul
Mohini Yattam
Potions Merchant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you love me, I'll protect you
                          However I can
                          You've got to believe
                          It'll be alright in the end

xxxI've just turned twenty-seven after the whole fiasco involving something called the Blue Caravan. Luckily, I have a good recipe for a facial creme, so I don't have wrinkles yet...
                                  xxxMy eyes look a lot like the clear waters of Oronia, I think. My hair looks black, but it's actually a very, very deep blue.. Most of the time.
                                  xxxI have the wonderful ability to change the color of my body based on the setting I'm in. I used to lose a lot of business because I change sometimes when I'm not paying attention, but after I used my chameleonism to rescue Thanh, I treasure my ability.

xxxxxI own a traveling medicine and serum shop! I can make medicines and other fun and useful potions. Tell me what you need, and I've got it! I do carry poisons now, after some traumatic experiences dealing with slavers. It may be illegal, but I've decided that it is just too dangerous not to carry them!
                                  xxxxxI came from the island of Oronia so long ago that I don't even remember living there for any amount of time. I can't really sing or dance, so maybe you wouldn't believe me.
                                  xxxxxI used to travel around with Ebosia, the green merchant. After she died, it's just Thanh and I. I've promised to take him home, but to tell you the truth, I don't think he has much of a home to go back to. I care for him very much, as if he's my own son.
                                  xxxxx5'9', 135 lbs. I've put on a little bit more weight since Thanh came along. It makes absolutely no sense, but 'Bo would be proud.

Mani Puri

Invisible Gaian

Vieri Tezza
Failure of a Thief

User Image

"So that makes it... 92... no, 132 failures..."

xxxThere have been so many troubles in just eighteen short years.
                                        To think that I was born without any talents at all! I have spent all these years trying to find something that isn’t destroyed in my presence. There must be something that I can figure out! Something that I’m good at… and don’t you dare say that I’m good at being destructive! I don’t want to be a human wrecking ball!! I don’t want to be good at being a bad luck charm!

xxxI guess my hair is a vanilla blonde- please don’t try to eat it!! A-And my eyes
                                  x.xxare a pretty vibrant Persian green.

My whole family has hair like mine, but somehow we all ended up with different colored eyes. I mean!! It’s not it’s an important piece of information. I just always thought it was a little queer. It’s not every day that a family has different colored eyes, right? Well, my world is still very small. Maybe I’m just fishing for amazement where it’s common.

xxxMagic? Would that explain all the destruction?
                                        To my recollection, I have absolutely no magical abilities. My family isn’t exactly a magical group. Little Tori tried to learn it, but she found out that she didn’t have an ounce of magic in her. Still, how do I explain all this failure and destruction?! I’m sorry, dad!! I didn’t mean to break the fence keepin’ the cows in… or the table… or the ice box… or all of our good china… or the door… Herbie!! I’m sorry I killed you!! Waah, I need a moment…

xxxA caravan… Blue Caravan? I-Is that where he is?!
                                        Put simply… I was hoping that maybe the legendary Rasheik the Bold could be found there- at least that's what some odd rumors are saying. He’s the best thief out there. Everyone knows about him. If there’s someone that can teach me about thieving, certainly he can!! Well, if he doesn’t turn me away… but I can be stubborn too! Sometimes… maybe just a little. B-But!! If I can’t be a thief, what else is there to be? I’ve tried everything!

xxxI am a boy, got it?
                                        Even if I might look a little bit like a girl, I’m still a guy! It already sucks with people thinking I’ve got a girl’s name!! It’s a guy’s name! It’s for men, got it?! Geez, why am I getting mad over something so little? It’s not like I wasn’t teased by my brothers already, anyway… It doesn’t help that my voice didn’t drop as low as pop’s either… Still, you’d think that the complete lack of tits would be something of an indicator. And while we’re at it, might I note that I do not have either the ears or the tail of some mangy cat!

xxxThere’s a reason why I can’t be a teacher.
                                        The thing about it is… uh… I can’t exactly read or write. Wh-What’s with that look?! I can speak just fine, and that’s all that’s important! Besides, how can you expect a family of farmers to spend money on expensive things like education? We get along just fine without reading or writing. I can do simple math… if it deals with money or items, but really, that’s all you need to know. So if you want to send me a letter, put pretty pictures in it instead, okay?

xxxI’m something of a shorty, standing at about 5 foot even. Weight? I dunno…
                                  x.xxUnder a hundred pounds. I-I’m pretty light.

H-Hey!! What do you think you’re doing?! Don’t try to pick me up!! And don’t ruffle my hair! I’ll get angry, you know! There’s a limit to everything. Just because I’m short doesn’t mean that I’m a little kid. Don’t you think my life’s hard enough without you poking fun at my size? Geez!!

No Eul

Astral Abductee

9,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Jackal"
'Just a Traveler', Supposedly

User Image

This is Life, It's a Test
                          It's a Game, Did You Pass?

xxxAge? Who's askin'? ...M'Twenty-Three winters old, since you wanna know so badly.
                                  xxxYa freakin' blind? Can't see the blonde hair right in front o' ya? Here, let me pull it back so you can look into my big, beautiful gold eyes. Senile twit.
                                  xxxMagic? Pft, snuff that. I read up on it once, but that kinda thing isn't for me.

xxxxxI'm just passing through.. Better to be with a group than alone these days, right? ...What's that look for? Don't believe me?! Well screw you!
                                  xxxxxI'm not the nicest guy, alright? That doesn't mean I'm like those meat-head guards, though. So don't go assuming things!
                                  xxxxxI could talk all regal and nice if I wanted to. Could probably give a noble a run for his money in manners. Don't mean I enjoy it, though.
                                  xxxxxEh? Don't you think it rude to just ask that kinda thing? Well whatever, I'm no lady so I don't care. M'bout six feet tall? 146 pounds, give or take?

Angelus Vox

NlETZSCHE's Waifu

Adorable Magician

Phedre (Varga)
Caravan Guard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“The blood has long since gone into the earth. And where it was spilled, grapevines are already growing.”

xxxFor twenty eight years I have been practicing the art of skewering people and sitting like a lady while glaring like a bear. It might seem like a long time to you, but the women in my family always did look younger.
                                  ๑۞๑xxx The people I cheated on my husband with compared my hair to gold, which is kind of nice, and my eyes with those repulsive yellow flowers that are always the first to appear in spring. I, personally , think they're more like amber. Cheap amber.
                                  xxx Pferdsprach. It sounds fancy,but that's what my family calls our ability to talk to horses. Horses.
                                  I don't think much of them, but they made good conversation partners while I was on duty. It does get boring holding an ambush site for pesky bandits.I can’t talk to all horses,though. Some of them have just too weird an accent for me to understand and rarely do other horses know how to explain them to me. I tend to stay away from horses like that,because they tend to get tricky and make poor jokers.

๑۞๑xxxxx After a while of sneaking around and being on the run from all the dreadfully exciting things back at home and pretending to be a widow, one just gets the craving to be a soldier again. Since that was no longer an option, a guard was the next best thing. Let's just say I found myself on the right place at the right time. But if anyone else asks, I'm just traveling with the benefits of risking my life protecting everyone else.
                                  xxxxxShe enjoys drinks, card games and good table talk. She appears to be quiet to some and maybe a bit shy which is silly because Phedre is a loud, rebellious, talks-like-a-coach-driver, ‘one of the guys’ girl who likes beer just as much as the next passed out drunk.
                                  ๑۞๑xxxxx Phedre’s life was full of disappointments, battles won and lost, friends lost and gained, scars, pretty dresses, a forced marriage, affairs, getting into a lot of trouble and a great runaway. She keeps all the stories under lock and key, to ease her own paranoia. She is a bitter, scarred, protective yet kind woman who holds herself like a queen while looking like a barbarian.
                                  xxxxx Tall. 185cm and around 60something kg.

Manuscipts and Pince-Nez

Eloquent Vampire

Laila Demoleus Wardii aka "Evelynae"
Slave Tree Nymph (Dryad)

User Image

"Let me spread my branches as if they were wings, so that I may be able to fly towards a peaceful time."

xxxI certainly know that I am older than anyone would think. I have been told that I appear to look twenty-three years old, but people have been saying that for the past seven years. It is probably not that reliable. I have been through a king or two, that much is certain. The only way to know for sure would be to count my rings, but I have no intention of my tree being cut down anytime soon.
                                  xxxMy hair is usually wavy dark to light brown. It will usually be up, and trapped in the smaller oak in my hair. My eyes are usually the same color of my hair.
                                  xxxI have a little bit of magic. One really should not be considered magic. It is just what we nymphs have all the time. Something about using it to trick mortals into doing some acts. I don't know where I read that, and I got distracted by a butterfly so I did not even finish that book. The other 'girls' or nymphs call it glamour. It just alters the appearance to look more 'human'. It does not take up any energy, but I find it unnecessary to use all the time.

My one real attribute is something I call plant growth. I can make plants grow, mature, develop, produce seeds and eventually die. I may control them slightly, but that does not mean that I can move a plant to attack. That would be absurd. It is better than having no ability at all, and I graciously accept what Lord Nemus has given to me. Neither is it fully perfect.

xxxxxI started out like every other tree. A small acorn that was planted into the ground by something that decided to give me life. I grew into a fine sapling, for the area that was chosen for me had the perfect conditions that I needed even though I was well deep inside the forest. I still had not really awoken at that point. Oh I was alive as a tree, but I had yet to gain my legs and be able to come forth from the tree.

The years passed by, the seasons flying by and it was quite peaceful. The oak tree had grown mature and after the second cycle of dropping acorns, I was fully awoken. My childhood was spent playing in the forest with anything and everything that would give me the attention and nourishment that I needed. Those days were peaceful, and sadly short lived. Strange creatures, I now know they were humans, began to walk around the forest, surveying it. They were so frequent in their appearances that I started spending my days inside my oak tree and coming out only at night to play.

The forest started changing, ever so slowly. The humans had started moving out towards the forest, though they had quite enough room already in their city. Little by little, I watched the other trees drop like flies. The birds and forest creatures left, moving deeper into the forest, leaving me to wonder what I should do. I had not ventured from the forest at all before this point, but I found it was necessary if I wanted to survive. My glamour then was terrible, and barely let me walk around freely. But I suppose that someone either took pity on my tree, or demanded that it live, for I still remain today. Fast forward some to the present. The now large oak tree that has my life bound to it now rests on the edge and end of the graveyard. It is unknown if it will keep growing, though I am sure it would. Makes me wish that they would put their dead somewhere else. The smell of newly rotting flesh is not appeasing at all.

I was never really attached to my oak tree, and began traveling, looking for a different place that I could call home. Oh I met other nymphs that were probably created by Lord Nemus, but indeed I have to be either the brightest or the stupidest one. There were always people who tried to capture us. The other nymphs would just turn on the charm, and the poor men would fall victim but that never interested me. The lore about nymphs was always growing, which happened to peak the interest of some slave traders. The slave traders that came looking for us did not fall to their game. I watched my friends run back to their trees, refusing to come out, only to be burned to the ground. The flames, the screams...I can still hear it some nights. I was the only one who did not run, and thus I was captured. That is why I still can not decide if I was stupid or smart. But no one knows where my tree lies, and I intend to keep it that way.

xxxxxConsidering my circumstances, I am surprisingly upbeat. I try to turn the darkness around me into light, when a situation seems bleak and dire. I really have two modes that I function in: Hyperactive versus the serious and calm nature. Usually the first one wins, but not in front of the Slave Traders. It is easier to act like a tree around those people than a true nymph. I may not like it, but I understand that it is my place to obey. I am not lacking in the loyalty department at all.

My attention span is quite lacking in just about every aspect. I will be distracted by the littlest things as long as I like them, otherwise it will be ignored. What comes along with the short attention span is the unfortunate aspect of being the butt end of a nasty trick. That isn’t to say that the same trick will work on me a second time. My memory is vast and bottomless. I can absorb information like my roots absorb water. I am able to recall anything that my senses recalled down depending on what is asked of me. At least I will always be helpful in that regard.

I am not really much of a fighter as well. I rely on my feet for flight when an attack is directed at me. Who knew that a tree could run so fast? It is easier to run and get someone stronger than to be cut down so easily. If cornered, I will usually try to talk the attacker out of it. I have quite a mouth on me, and can be sympathetic. It usually saves my butt when I am circled around by those with malicious intents. They usually become frustrated that I show no anger or fear to their assaults. That or I end up stupefying them, which is quite amusing to me.[/

xxxxxI have tattoos all over my body, if you can’t already tell. It serves to bind my life energy to that of the oak from which I originated. Leaves, flowers, swirls, bands…do I really need to go on? They are concentrated on my hands, feet, upper arms, chest, and neck area. When the land is dry or right after I wake up, roots will be protruding from my fingertips. Fungi seem to also grow overnight and if I brush them off, they will just be there when I wake up the next. In the spring I will sometimes have little green leaves randomly in my hair sprouting from the little tree on my head. Summer results in a darker shade of green, fall gives out reds/oranges/and yellow leaves. Winter results in a blank white bark and short stems.
                                  xxxxxI only stand about 5’2 and my weight fluctuates depending on the season. My lightest is in the winter at 70 pounds, and heaviest in the summer maxing out at 120 pounds.

RikaSaginuma
Aeruna
Bounty Hunter

User Image

"The craving to be greater than oneself is insatiable."

xxxBeing young doesn't necessarily mean ignorance. I'm twenty years old, but I've never been a child.
                                  xxxMy hair is a light shade of silver. It’s naturally straight and I normally have it chopped above my shoulders so it doesn’t get in my way, but it grows quickly. I have luminous crimson eyes, and by luminous, I do mean that they shine in the dark.
                                  xxxI suppose one could call what I am magical—however, I do remember a few shouts calling me the demon of Übelism, although I am not part of any particular religion. My magic is that I have two forms, and both are physically powerful. My Æderen form is considered frightening and powerful, my size is comparable to that of a large horse, along with the mane and leather-like skin. The bodily structure resembles that of a cross between a big cat and horse. Yet there are humanoid like aspects such as my forepaws that have a humanoid finger-like structure ending in long, thick, curved, cat like claws. I have a long thin—compared to the rest of my figure—tail. My head, neck, and underbelly are protected by an armor of sorts that is apart of myself, like the shell of a hard bug. The nose and mouth connect like the beak of a bird. Our mouths are lined with long, razor sharp, teeth that vary in shape and size—perfect for ripping and shredding. My senses are phenomenal, well, that of my eyes and taste at least—my hearing and smell is lacking greatly. I see clearly and far, I can process color more quickly than humans, like bees do. I smell not by my nose, but by taste with my long tongue, like that of a snake. Also, I have special pits located between my eyes, the pits are used to sense minute temperature changes as infrared rays, as an aid in locating warm-blooded prey. I am a monster, an Æderen—a beast that is neither insect, animal, or human, yet all. I chose to be this way.

xxxxxWhy am I a Bounty Hunter? The job suits my humane needs, my beast’s desires, and a goal that I have. The reason why I'm interested in the caravan? It's like a treasure chest, also, it's just what I need at the moment.
                                  xxxxxI wasn’t always the beast that I am now. I was once human, oh so very human. I didn’t have any magic, and neither did the ones who bore me. As I child of six, I offered myself to the Æderen. I asked for their power, and I received it—not for free, however.
                                  xxxxxFire is horrid it burns, boils, and bakes. Those white, red, orange, yellow, and blue dancing flame demons are absolute abominations. If anything is all consuming, it's fire. I am nothing compared to the wildfire. Yet, people run in fear of me, but huddle around the hot blaze that consumes the air that they breath, that I breath. It's appetite is endless, and I swear, it has a taste for I.
                                  xxxxxI'm 5'7", except it's from my feet to my head. I weigh around 138 pounds, and my muscles are much more defined than the average wench. Strangely, I have long pointed ears, yet I do not hear better than any human—I'm guessing they're just a mark to show I am demonic. My most distinctive feature has to be the permanent markings or symbol of the Æderen on the back of my neck; it's the full diameter of the width of the back of my neck and only visible while I'm in my humanoid form.

Lunatic

Yggdrasil "draaz" Søren Freud
(Igg-Druh-S-ill "Droz" Sh-roun Frew-oid)
Shady Priest

User Image

-------- - - - ---------
---------- - - - -----------

"Truth is so obscure in these times, and falsehood so established, that, unless we love the Truth, we cannot know it." -Blaise Pascal

-------- - - - ---------

ஐﻬxxx30 years mature

ஐﻬxxxBlack hair usually tied back. It looks strange down. My eyes are forest green, much easier to see in bright lights. It looks like a chunk of GREEN amethyst in the right light, though I'm not sure what the right light is. I've just been told of the occurrence. That's awfully brighter than usual, perhaps it's a mood thing.

ஐﻬxxxI've got a lot of magic. Coin in the ear, card finding, bird up the sleeve. The works.

-------- - - - ---------

۩ﻬxxxxxI'm a traveling priest, traveling because I'm running from something and a priest because everyone trusts a man of the cloth.

۩ﻬxxxxxI am one heck of a cook. You name it, I'll make it.

۩ﻬxxxxxI've been told I could be a comedian. You'll have to decide that for yourself.

۩ﻬxxxxxSome might say I can be a little dangerous...why anyone would say that is beyond me.

۩ﻬxxxxxI'm a fair 5'10", at a healthy 140 lbs.

-------- - - - ---------

NlETZSCHE
Gabriel Radcliff
Go between for ghosties

User Image

You'll ask me to pray for rain
                          With ash in your mouth
                          You'll ask it to burn again ...

xxxAfter thirty-eight years all of my childhood nightmares have become my closest friends.
                                  xxxMy hair is the color of the rust on a chain, and my eyes are the color of the links.
                                  xxxI carry on casual conversations with the dearly departed. Maybe someday I'll be having a conversation with your other-wordly parts.
                                  xxx6'0" and 180lbs

xxxxx I'm biding my time in Bethryl until someone comes along to sweep me off my feet. Then I'll have to say good-bye to all of the voices and whispers.
                                  xxxxxI don't know if this is madness, my own little private mania. Everyone knows I'm a little strange, and some believe I'm touched, a village idiot. Some of the fearful say I'm lying, I'm just making it all up. When I was a child they claimed it was a cry for attention, and they'd scold me, send me to the corner and tell my parents I needed to be punished. But I don't want their attention, I just want to be left alone. Those who believe me see me on the sly, and they don't fault me for who I am. Few befriend me, and the closest friend I had was a boy ten years my junior. But even he left me. I haven't seen him on the flipside though, so he must still be alive.
                                  xxxxxI had my first seizure when I was eleven. The religious folks feared I might be possessed by an evil, and they told my parents that it might be a mercy to put me out of my misery before I become a vessel for the demons. The doctor told them my brain was overactive, but that wasn't unusual for a child. He gave my mother an herb to give me, told her how to farm it, and if I take it frequently, I'm just fine.

Meurs-tu Stella.
Nikola
Runaway Slave

User Image

" No shirt, No shoes. Just service."

xxxBeen pourin' drinks for the high and mighty for Twenty to four years now.
                                  xxxMy hair is white with tinges of cream in between. And for my eyes, can't really say I remeber. These bangs been in front of them for years. I'll take a guess and say my eyes are a glowing green with a hint of blue on the edge. Will that Suffice ?
                                  xxxIntangibility, to an extent.

۞xxxxxI stumbled upon the caravan while running for my life from the slavers. You see, I managed to escape their holdings on the road to a nearby village. Once my feet were planted on the ground I ran for my life through the woods and well there is my reason. If you want more detail you should buy me dinner and we'll see where it goes from there.
                                  ۞xxxxxApparently, I'm a little brighter than most women who were born into slavery. At least that's what the slavers said. Believe or not I'm quite fond of the written word and I find plays absolutley wonderful. I'm also a dabbler when it comes politics.
                                  ۞xxxxxWell I'm a slave. So I can cook,clean, and even pleasure others if thats what my master wants.I also have a way with needles and thread. Also I am no helpless damsel, If a daggar is in hand I am a menace. Let that be a warning for those men who sneak into a woman's bed.
                                  ۞xxxxxI'm a good 5'6" and I weigh about 139 lbs.

ElfenXTears

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces