Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
The Gamer Chicks Guild Directory--Read first post please!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should have a note talking about the GC Directory on the Front page?
  Yes, that's a great idea!
  Well I'm not sure...
  No, that's not a very good idea at all.
View Results

Epidemic of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:14 pm
PAY ATTENTION!

This directory catalogs threads in Gamer Chicks by topic, in alphabetical order. Please, please utilize the Directory! We want to keep repeat threads down to a bare minimum.

Ex:
Maybe you're searching for a discussion regarding Advent Children. However, you wouldn't look for Advent Children under A. Advent Children, since it is a movie based on Final Fantasy VII, would be under Final Fantasy, in the F section.
Games are usually cataloged by series name!
Looking for a Zelda game? Look under L for Legend of Zelda.
Looking for a thread about Morrowind? Look under E for the Elder Scrolls!
Got it?
If you're having trouble locating something, or have a question about whether a topic already exists please feel free to ask in this thread.

We've had problems with the Directory becoming unstickied when users post in it. If you see the Directory unstickied, and not near the top of the list, please bump it back up!

In August 2006, Epidemic of Insanity

Dear Gamer Chicks,

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to maintain the directory for these past two weeks. Life has been hectic. We've moved, and there are many things I need to take care of in these two weeks. Also, school will be starting soon, and I need to concentrate this year and excel in order to make it to my dream highschool. I'll still be a loyal guild member. And I'm willing to tutor whoever wishes to follow in my footsteps, but I just won't have time to maintain the directory anymore.

My sincerest apologies,

Epidemic of Insanity

DrdScully
:A New Leader Has stepped Forward!! OMG!

That's right folks, with the permission of Celes and Epidemic, I, DrdScully will now be taking care of this thread! I will be doing a major update of the list of threads with the next two days, so PLEASE keep using this wonderful tool for the Guild!!

Also note that this thread will NOT be changing its style, its Epidemic's style and I like it. xp

-DrdScully

UPDATE on February 20th, 2008!
Well I'm sure some of you saw this coming within the last couple months, but I have been ever so busy with work and other RL issues and I apologize that I have not been able to update this thread in a while. With the RL stuff that's going on right now, I am stepping down as caretaker of this thread and I am looking for someone to step up and take care of this thread regularly. I am however still going to be around moderating all threads and helping the new owner of this thread. I apologize once again for this.

Latest Features:
Friend Code/Username Collections
Trying to find someone to hook up your Wi-Fi connection with? Gathering an army of gamer chicks to slay the ignorant on your favorite MMORPG? Well, then you've come to the right place. Here you'll find guild members' Nintendo DS game friend codes and usernames for online multiplayer games.

Polls and Surveys
Let the folks in the guild get to know you a bit better by expressing your personal opinions.

Anyways, this is still a work in progress. Even if you don't actually see a topic in the directory does not mean it does not exist!

If you're insulted your thread didn't get the official link.....don't be.
It probably didn't get picked for one of several reasons:
1. There was a more literate thread. (I'm a grammar/spelling nazi. HUR HUR.)
2. There was a more specific thread.
3. There was another thread with more pages.

Also....if you make a thread when I've already got a link to it in the directory, I'll be insulted. If you make a thread when I've already got a link to a thread I made, I'll be twice as insulted. :3nod  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Log
May 6th-
Just rearranged the first post a bit. Tried to make it a bit more stremalined and newbie-friendly. Not so sure if I succeeded. sweatdrop
Oh. And posted in a few topics that need locking.
-Epidemic

Feb. 25th-
Put some new links up for the following threads: Gaming Injuries, First Console, Resistance: Fall of Man, FFXII, & and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. Also just wanted to say, don't be offended if your thread is not yet on here. It just means that I either haven't got to it yet or that there is another thread of the same topic that's bigger or older. Just a reminder! xd

December 18th-
Updated the List with some new threads like the D&D Thread and the Magna Carta all game thread. biggrin

November 27th-
Made a link for the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team thread. wink

November 18th-
Learned of the Katamari Damacy dead link in the link list, so I replaced the link with the new Katamari Damacy thread, so its good now! 3nodding Two things I do want to talk about though. First off, as I apologize for the lack of updates as off late, I do have to say that there obviously won't be as many updates as there was when this thread was first starting off. We have pretty much got to the point where we have threads for any of the older games, though please if you do not see a thread here for a certain game, feel free to create one!

Secondly, I am getting slightly frustrated in the number of repeat threads from newcomers into the guild. Now of course I realize that you are new to the guild so you might now realize to look at the Guild Directory to find threads. So lately I've been very sweet to the newcomers of the guild when I tell them that they just made a repeat thread and that it needs to be locked. But the sheer amount of newcomers who have been making repeat threads and clearly not using the Directory is astounding. Thus, I've been thinking about possibly having the note of something like this on the front page of the Guild.

"If your new to the Gamer Chicks Guild, welcome! Please use our Gamer Chicks Guild Directory to find threads of your favorite games. It's a very important tool of the Guild, have fun!"

Something along those lines. So I'm going to put a poll now up here to see if anyone likes that idea, and sorry about the long update! sweatdrop

October 23rd-
Well I caught myself up, and I made links for these threads: Harvest Moon DS, Ninety-Nine Nights, PS3 Thread, and finally the Halo Wars thread. As always please let Epidemic, one of the mods, or Myself know if there is any dead links you find. Thanks! heart

October 7th-
Cleaned the forum a bit, and finally included a link to the thread "Where do you get your games?". I'll be at work all night tonight, and then tomorrow is my 23rd Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 2nd-
Figured out that the Playstation 3 thread link went to the POGO thread, lol. Unless I can find the original PS3 thread, I'll probably just link the next best one. Also I will fix the WoW link soon too, promise!! heart

September 28th-
Included link to the Neverwinter Nights 2 thread and cleaned up some of the forum.

September 18th-
Put a link to the Silent Hill thead into the Directory. ^.^

September 15th-
Included a link to the new Samus Aran/Metroid Fan Thread, a very awesome thread btw. Also I will be gone most of this weekend due to me going to a Wedding Shower.

September 10th-
While I have been working for the 3rd day in a row until 1am or later, I've managed to put a link to the Xenosaga III thread. lol

September 3rd-
Made a new poll to see if anyone is paying attention lol, and put in a link to the Makai Kingdom thread.

August 30th-
Found out that the WoW link (World of Warcraft) link is somewhat broke. It's not letting anyone into the thread. sweatdrop

August 25th-
Despite my computer having a heart attack, managed to add in a link to the Sega Dreamcast thread and the Princess Maker thread. sweatdrop

August 22nd-
Added in a few threads into the A-Z list, cataloguing 15th page currently. Also added two more threads to the Misc. List, Yaoi Wannabe Couples, ROSE Online and Silent Hill vs. Resident Evil. Will be at work tonight so I will not be on.

August 21st-
Thread is Under New Management by DrdScully.

July 19th-
sweatdrop I haven't been doing a very good job keeping the log updated.
I'm currently on page 13. I added the Friend Code/Username Collection section today.

July 12th-
Sorry, about not updating the past two days. I'll be busy today too, unfortunately.

July 10th-
Currently cataloguing the 5th page.
Have a fairlly sturdy system set up.
Created a Polls and Surveys section. Also includes stuff like favorites.
Some stuff was added to the Miscellaneous category.
I can't catalogue conversations like the, "Why do guys...." thread. hmm. Does it matter if there are repeats of feminist cries for justice? Hmm.
Going to set up guide to my cataloguing system when I get home on the 12th.

July 9th-
Receive authorization from Celes.
Will begin immediately.
I'll try to update as quickly as possible, when new topics pop up.
Finished making the directory links. All thats left to do is file everything. From now on, call me Head Librarian. whee

I'm currently going through the threads, and if I see multiples, I'll pick the one that's most recent, the one that's most specific, or the one that's had the most posts.

Epidemic of Insanity

Epidemic of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:17 pm
Letter Shortcuts

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Miscellaneous Polls and Surveys  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:18 pm
A

America's Army

Animal Crossing
----Animal Crossing: Wild World

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
Azure Dreams  

Epidemic of Insanity

Epidemic of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:23 pm
B

Banjo-Kazooie

Barbie
Bard's Tale, The
Batenkaitos
Black
Blazing Dragons  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:26 pm
C

Call of Duty
-----Call of Duty 3

Cave Story
Champions of Norrath
Crazy Frog
Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger

Counter Strike
-----Counter Strike: Source  

Epidemic of Insanity

Epidemic of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:28 pm
D

Dark Cloud
----Dark Cloud 2

DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)
-----DDR Mario Mix

Dead or Alive (DOA)
-----Movie
-----Dead or Alive 4

Death by Degrees

Devil May Cry, The
-----The Devil May Cry 4

Diablo
-----Diablo 2

Dirge of Cerberus

Disgaea
----Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Drakengard

Dungeons and Dragons Official Thread

Dynasty Warriors  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:30 pm
E

Elder Scrolls, The
-----The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
-----The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion  

Epidemic of Insanity

Epidemic of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:32 pm
F

Fable
Fatal Frame
Fear

Final Fantasy
-----Final Fantasy IV
----------Final Fantasy IV Advance
-----Final Fantasy VI
-----Final Fantasy VII
............-Advent Children (FF7 Movie)
-----Final Fantasy VIII
-----Final Fantasy IX
-----Final Fantasy X
-----Final Fantasy X-2
-----Final Fantasy XII
-----Final Fantasy XIII
-----Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
-----Final Fantasy Advent Children (Game?)

Finding Nemo

Fire Emblem

FlyFF
Frequency  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:35 pm
G

G4
-----X-play

Gameboy
-----Gameboy SP

Gauntlet
----Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

Ghost Recon
God of War

Golden Sun
-----Golden Sun 2

Grand Theft Auto
-----Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grim Fandango
Guild Wars
Guitar Hero  

Epidemic of Insanity

Epidemic of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:36 pm
H

Half-Life
----Half-Life 2

Halo
----Movie
....Halo 1
....Halo 2
.......... Online
............... All girl clans
....Halo 3
.......... Vehicles
-----Halo Wars (Working Title)

Harvest Moon (In general)
-----Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
-----Harvest Moon DS

Haunting Grounds
Hello Kitty Online
Hero Clix

Hitman
----Hitman 4

House of the Dead
---- House of the Dead 4  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:49 pm
I

Indigo Prophecy
Invisible War  

Epidemic of Insanity

Epidemic of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:50 pm
J

Jade Cocoon
-----Jade Cocoon 2

Jak and Daxter  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:52 pm
K

Katamari
----Katamari Damacy
----We Love Katamari

Killer 7

Kingdom Hearts (Thread covers EVERYTHING Kingdom Hearts. Please go there for any help, questions, or comments concerning Kingdom Hearts.)

Kingdom of Loathing

Knights of the Old Republic

Koudelka  

Epidemic of Insanity

Epidemic of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:53 pm
L

Legacy of Kain
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Mana

Legend of Zelda (The OFFICIAL Zelda Discussion thread)
-----Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
-----Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: Master Quest

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out