Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightDweller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:19 am
I love that game!! any one else like it xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:26 pm
I like the variation and graphics but I never understood why they had to show so much...detail so to speak. They could have done without it and seemed to have no real part of the story.  

Mystery Wolf

demona316

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:26 pm
gore sells games
look at how mush money mortal kombat and grad theft auto sold
what i dont understand is why the hell does god of war still cost 48 dollors used and in china town?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:48 pm
demona316
gore sells games
look at how mush money mortal kombat and grad theft auto sold
what i dont understand is why the hell does god of war still cost 48 dollors used and in china town?

Hmm. Maybe they are not knock offs they are selling, so they have to charge that much? And GOW is a very cool game...Gamers like myself really like when detail is put into a game. Means they put thought and alote more work into the ending product and more enjoyment for us gamers biggrin  

Dynasty100

hawaiigal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:22 am
I have it, my friend gave it to me, I have still yet to play it...
WoW is better though : P  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:39 am
hawaiigal
I have it, my friend gave it to me, I have still yet to play it...
WoW is better though : P

wow is alright...but if u want sensless mayham dynasty warriors is the way to go  

Dynasty100

Mystery Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:29 pm
Senseless mayhem= a ton of games. GTA, God of War...whatever works sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:55 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

NightDweller

Ronin_Galiver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:52 pm
Mystery Wolf
I like the variation and graphics but I never understood why they had to show so much...detail so to speak. They could have done without it and seemed to have no real part of the story.
Never played GOW, but I hear people didn't like it because of the nudity. If that is what you are talking about, then it would help to know that they are trying to follow along the lines of Greek mythology. Most of the gods aren't exactly modest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:15 am
I played the game and I thought it was one of the best action games for the PS2. Yeah there's nudity but I didn't pay attention to it. The game gives you a rush every minute because your always walking a thin line between dying or making out of an obstacle alive.  

sora987

NightDweller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:43 am
sora987
I played the game and I thought it was one of the best action games for the PS2. Yeah there's nudity but I didn't pay attention to it. The game gives you a rush every minute because your always walking a thin line between dying or making out of an obstacle alive.

User ImageLolUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:19 am
i beat the game! and i love the hydra! xp  

Muffins! Now in a can

Iggy The Balrog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:47 am
Yeah - its an awesome game, but I dunno why IGN gave it such a high rating - it wasn't *that* amazing. The Hydra was pretty sweet though...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:09 am
Iggy The Balrog
Yeah - its an awesome game, but I dunno why IGN gave it such a high rating - it wasn't *that* amazing. The Hydra was pretty sweet though...

true  

NightDweller

urban_samurai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:36 pm
:drools at tha thought of tha game: woops!LOL! sorry bout that! rofl this game isnt just "amazing" its freagin fantastical!(yes its my word!) this is easily one of tha best games ever to be put out on tha ps2! it easily gets a 10/10 in my book! hell more if i could do it!
and people tha nudity and violence was part of ancient greece anyways! this was still tha time that they were transfering from wearing nothing but a loincloth attached round your hips to actually covering yourself!
@WoW is a great game! rolleyes if ya like to have no friends anymore and lose your entire life to this game!LOL! but no it makes for some great videos that will make you laugh your a** off! if youve seen it then you know what im talkin bout!

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff