Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Gameboy SP Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sk8ter_Punk2010

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:30 pm
I am currently stuck on the Gameboy SP! I am saving for that and a starter kit, you know, with the magnifying glass, light etc. I have a regular gameboy advance, but I want the cobalt SP! anyone else?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:33 am
well first off, the magnifying glass isn't really needed, but of course neither is the light since the SP comes with a light built into it ^^ but yea, the SP gameboys are awesome ^^  

TawakeruDain
Crew

Sk8ter_Punk2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:36 am
but, on the other hand, the starter kist also comes with like five game cases!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:03 am
Jazzie64
I am currently stuck on the Gameboy SP! I am saving for that and a starter kit, you know, with the magnifying glass, light etc. I have a regular gameboy advance, but I want the cobalt SP! anyone else?

Me personally, all I have is a gameboy color and well I'd be saving up for an SP but all that saved up money is now going to the PSP baby!!!!!!!!! biggrin  

DrdScully
Crew

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sk8ter_Punk2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:43 am
I've heard of that, what exactly is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:55 pm
I'm not a big fan of the GBA SPs, actually. sweatdrop I hate how they went back to the square shape. I like the original GameBoy Advance, with the nice controller-ish shape. xp

I seem to be the ONLY one though. eek  

Tacklebox Nebula

Sk8ter_Punk2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:22 pm
lol! I quess I like that it has a light built onto it and that its foldable! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:35 pm
Well i dotn have one and i dont want one but it seems i need one to play kingdom hearts 1 1/2.

I need a loaner.  

Lextacy

Aged Browser

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50

TawakeruDain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:53 pm
Lextacy
Well i dotn have one and i dont want one but it seems i need one to play kingdom hearts 1 1/2.

I need a loaner.

Well you could always just wait, Im sure they will port it to the PSP or Nintendo DS sooner or later  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:00 pm
Yeah but kingdom hearts 2 will be out before then, HAHA! Then it throws the whole sequence off. I know you dont NEED to play 1 1/2 to play 2, but i HAVE to play all Kingdom Hearts games  

Lextacy

Aged Browser

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50

TawakeruDain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:02 pm
Lextacy
Yeah but kingdom hearts 2 will be out before then, HAHA! Then it throws the whole sequence off. I know you dont NEED to play 1 1/2 to play 2, but i HAVE to play all Kingdom Hearts games

lol, good point, and actually I may just have to play Chain of Memories just to see how things ended up like they did...I completely forgot about it until you brought it up actually ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:15 am
See! HAHA! We ALL need to play it. ANd now they are going to release Bubble bobble for GBA. OMG I love that game. Thats my fave heart  

Lextacy

Aged Browser

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50

KamikazeFinn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:16 am
is the SP the one that looks like the old NES controller? I'm too cheap to run off and get it so I just have my brother's gameboy advance. My friend has one of the new gamboys that looks like the old controller, same color scheme and all. He won't give it to me to keep tho sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:55 pm
TawakeruDain
Lextacy

lol, good point, and actually I may just have to play Chain of Memories just to see how things ended up like they did...I completely forgot about it until you brought it up actually ^^;;

Hmmmm...that is a really good point! hehe, i can't wait until Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out! *off topic*

SPs are cool, but they don't have a place to plug my headphones in crying  

onigiri22

Sk8ter_Punk2010

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:19 pm
I want the cobalt one! (cobalt is blue right?)  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff