Blazing Dragons?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Omicron-Machine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:36 pm
Did anyone else play this game? 1992, for PS1. It's a puzzle-solving sort of game with arcade-style bits, and funny as hell. Voiced, scripted and directed by Terry Jones? Sound familar? It should. He was a Python.

And then he went out and did something complete different. Although there is a rabid rabbit bit in there....

Anyways, the game's like a Monty Python sketch: there's no way in hell it should work. But it does.

There's the inventor-dragon, Flicker, right? And he lives in the castle Camelhot, loves the unattainable princess Flame, and gets mocked by the knights of the Square Table. They're all dragons. He needs to be a knight to win Flame. Assorted pythonesque hijinx ensue (like the deranged fairy tale characters running around and the information lady who dispenses useless information and the lady of the lake being caught by a dumb fisherman).

I played this game on my old PS1, which I still have for nostalgian purposes. I beat this game and loved it. A laugh riot for any die-hard Monty Python fan.

Did anyone else play this game?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:38 am
I never knew there was a game but I used to watched the TV series, I loved it! xd  

Shadow__Dweller

Omicron-Machine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:23 pm
Show??? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:36 pm
Hmm... never heard of that game.  

mysticneko

Omicron-Machine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:25 am
There was a show? No one told me about it! I wish I'd watched it!

eek eek eek  
::Gamer Chicks::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff