littlebumblebee

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:38 pm
WOOOO!!!!
Halo three!
Me wanty halo 3!
which supposedly comes out next year crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:23 am
I want it to come out sooo bad.
It looks so frickin good, and I haven't even beaten the other games ALL the way through yet.  

[Liz Enthusiasm]

-[Shadowmancer]-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:27 am
Halo is fun =D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:51 am
It's only gonna be on 360 though. they are stopping making games for regular x-box. so pre order and get the 360!  

xXdiamonds_cutXx

Pirri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:31 pm
I haven't heard anything about it, but I'm not surprised there's going to be a third part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:20 pm
I practically got it reserved. my friend has the 360 & the best of the games & any other system. he probably would reserve it cause he is lucky enough to have a dad who loves games as much as all of us game fans.  

Midnight Xtera

Suri Zen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:48 pm
Yeah, but it would be nice if they made it for X-Box too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:02 pm
It may be nice to have it on the xbox too....but all the main hype about Halo 3 is the fact that the graphics will be sooooo much better. I can't wait for it to come out, the more Master Chief there is, the better! It's gonna be wicked, or so I hope, the one problem I have is if they make the freakin movie based on Halo 3, wat would be the point of playing the game if you go to see the movie, or the other way around? If anyone has news on the movie, please do tell.  

Cutish

3,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sesshie_loves_u

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:28 am
i dont even have an xbox crying my only love is my gamecube *hugs my gamecube*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:50 am
Im going to get Halo When it comes out cause I have An Xbox360 ^^
You Guys Should Get one There Fun~!! 3nodding  

P u d d l e z

Karnokoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:14 am
I refuse to spend money on a 360. My friend HAD one. Broke in the first week he got it and I think he'd used it maybe 3 times?
Pieces of crap.

Its gonna be cool ^^ I cant wait to see what happens storyline wise!
Cuz, y'know, 2 was crap gameplay wise :/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:21 am
You have all seen the teaser trailer from E3 correct? If not, find it.

There will also be a Halo movie supposedly...its already on imdb and they had a press release about it way back.

Halo 3 will be only 360 because the graphics processor on the regular xbox will not be able to handle the graphics of the game.  

SomeLameGuy

Untitled_Spy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:52 pm
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned anything about it being the final one. They (Bungie) are calling it a trilogy. I'm really looking forward to this game. Halo 2 ended rather abruptly so it wouldn't surprise me if Finish the Fight would begin just as abruptly. The story has a lot to cover, so I don't mind waiting if it means a quality. wink

Also about the 360 being crap. You are bound to get that if you buy the console fresh from the start. There are always bugs in the beginning and being Microsoft then it is to be expected for them to release something so popular despite its condition. Give them a few more months and you'll less likely to have problems.

Halo Movie!! I'm so looking forward to it. *rubs hands with glee* Also if you want more information on either... the best thing is to go straight to the Horse's mouth. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:13 am
Halo rocks, i have the second one and rented the first one.  

GlamxShock

GlamxShock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:17 am
Like hell i'm gonna buy a xbox 360, i'm sticking to the old xbox.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff