Marital Status:

Adopted Because:

Miscellaneous Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:54 pm
biggrin ragon:

Type: Red
Name: Vimber

Hypothesized Results:
Earako's natural abilities liek flying tended to fit every dragon at the samer way, but as a bat, Earako would naturally be a cave dweller, so we started our search at dragons that hunker down in caves. The red is especially strong in this, as their young stay hidden in caves until their brilliant red scales become less noticable. Ontop of that, Earako has an obvious sense of her looks, and red dragons are known to be vain.

Relationship with Child:
Get along rather well.

Disposition:
Vain. Likes sparklies.

Miscellaneous Information:

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:56 pm
:Skills Logged:

Flight: Learned in a Orpheus's first and only group flying class. The ability to take to the air and ride the air currents.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:24 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:36 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:49 pm
Many earlier documents, apparently before November of 2006, are either missing completely or horribly burned.  

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:23 pm
lithle
Child- May-11-06
Special Skill Learned Wingers
Egg Facts Egg Meeting
4 out of 4 PD
Journal entry-Parent Michael Journal
Journal entry-ChildEarako Journal
Choice Michael Journal

RPs-
Strange Companions (Earako & Laial) -Counted
Checkup for Earako -Counted (D-corp random event, no post count needed)
Journal Activity (You put this in, I'm not just guessing)
Ligeia and Earako: Giving Chase?-Counted

User Image

D-corp,
So, you want an update on her do you? God knows you should be able to do this yourself with her going there all the time. But fine. I guess I don't mind talking about her so much.

Earako's hair has gotten longer. It reaches her shoulders now, and she tends to wear it loose, though sometimes she weaves ribbons into it. She's gotten taller, but stayed pretty slight, almost on the delicate side. Maybe it's because of those wings, I figure she might be so light so she can fly.

She's... she's very feminine, in a weird sort of way. Kyle calls her style gothic lolita, and as near as I can tell, that means black and lacy. She loves complicated dresses, with lots of lace and ruffles. Her favorite colours are black and blue. And... I guess she's a bit shy about her skin. When she's not wearing long sleeves, she wears gloves that cover most her arms. I wish she'd get over that. Oh, she got her ears pierced. Once in each ear.

She's still sensitive to light, and continues to wear her sun glasses. In addition, she's taken to carrying a parasol, usually one that matches her outfit, to shade her. She burns rather easily, though I keep a lot of sunblock on her.

She still loves to draw, and spends a lot of her time doing it. Thankfully, she colours on herself less. She's also trying to learn to sew. She's very patient, and independent in odd ways. She looked up words herself to fill out your form right.

I've got to be honest, she's a handful in a strange way. I mean, she's always polite, and sweet, and gentle. But it makes it hard to know what to do with her. She's such a girl. I guess that's why she always gets her way. And I think she knows that. I wouldn't put manipulation past her, that's for sure.

Satisfied?

Michael

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:11 am

Earako
Hyper and rather proper.

Vimber
Protective.

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Kuyoja
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:38 am
Melee Class
Shurikenjutsu

Passed

Notes: The girl was rather distant and seemed uncomfertable in my presence. She followed instructions preciously and seems to work well when focused. She was given some practice blades to tkae home with her. I hope to see her in future classes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:16 pm
lithle
2nd Special Skill
1 out of 1 Dragon Information Class(Dragon Info-Red)
3 out of 3 Melee Tests Passed
(Bow and Arrow class)(Battle Class W/Chath ) (Throwing Blades)
3 out of 3 Magic Tests Passed
(Elements of Magic )(Private Lessons)(Magic 102)
5 out of 5 PDs
Of Heros and Vampires
One Fish, Two Fish
Perverted Children.
Get Some Manners
New... erm, friends
Journals
Parent Entry
Child Entry
Choices One and Two
Talking About Sex
Private Lessons: Reaction

D-corp,

Earako's almost a teen, and it shows. Her hair's about the same length, but she's gotten rid of the bangs. She still likes to wear it with ribbons and things. Her clothing style worries me. She still likes black, gothic s**t, but it's less, what's the word? 'Lolita'. Not all foofy, more form fitting. She wants to wear (and make) corsets now. She still wears long skirts, and lots of velvet and lace, she still likes long gloves. It's just... god... sexier. Sort of an 'ice queen of the damned' thing. Oh, and she still needs her sun glasses.

Vimber she likes to dress to match, with jewelry, mostly (fake) gold chains. That damn dragon is a nuisance, always snarling at anyone who gets close to Earako. At least I know my daughter is safe.

She's becoming a better fighter, at least from a distance. She's a good archer and a decent shot with a gun. She's also been practicing her throwing knives. Hates fighting up close though, and hates magic. When she isn't practicing, she's sewing. Girl loves to make beautiful things. What she calls beautiful, anyway.

Most of the time, she's just shy and sweet and weirdly super polite. But... she gets scared around strangers, especially strange men. And when she gets scared, she goes all icy and distant. It's like her brain just leaves and her body operates on auto until they go away. I don't know why. I don't know how to fix it.

Michael

Form 1

Form 2

D-corp
Vice Captain

Turner Herrick
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:56 pm
Hand to Hand Combat and Self Defense

PASSED

notes: Seemed to find hand-to-hand and upclose fighting distasteful.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:02 pm
OOC: This is a note to remind both Arafel and other staff that any teens as of July 01, 2009 are EXEMPT from any history classes. This teen is hereby exempt from any history class requirements.

Teachers
Crew

Thomas Barkhelm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:11 am
Earako
Lesson 1: Elements of Magic
Assessment: Magic of the Mind
Grade: A
Took organized notes, participated well within her group, and gave the presentation.

Private tutoring lesson:
Assessment: A
She took a bit of time to finally focus but she managed to accomplish all that was asked of her during the lesson.

Final Exam
Assessment: NG - Unexcused
Sent out the notice- student never showed for her final.

[The File Cabnet]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff