[PD] New... erm. Friends.(Bree/Simon x Michael/Earako) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arafel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:48 pm
The "lone wolf" of sorts heaved a sigh, chin resting in her palm as she peered about the area. Her tail hung limp over the bench seat, as she watches her boy move in and out of the rows of clothing, all the while looking as displeased as she did about the whole "new clothes" idea.

But Bree had other problems than clothes shopping, god knew just how long it had been since she'd last seen Axel, or even Hennet... And now she'd have to find another guy to fill her free time.
She let out a low whine, falling back against the back of the bench. How she missed her fun time...

Simon glared at the various colors, sure he was apparently outgrowing his beloved jaws. The graphics weren't all that great... still, nothing could replace that childhood hero. His eyes trailed over the various torn pants, and beach-wear-mockary. it seemed the closest to what he liked, afterall the beach was his favorite place. However this place hardly held intrest to him. Well... other than teh fact almost ever woman in there ran screaming. That was fun. "C'mon, lets go to the next store." He yawned, moving out past a staring Sasha.

A quick move to the teleporter and they found themselves int he more busy city-area of durem, and into the next store; Durem Depot. The chained, torn, and darker looking clother seemed to have a brighter outlook on the pre-teen.

Bree once again found a corner to mope in.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:12 pm
It had never happened before today. She'd never lost a fight with her father, not really. But here she was, all but being dragged out shopping, wings drooping, with an irritable looking dragon at her side. Vimber's tail was lashing, and Earako was sure hers would be too, if she had one.

"Da', I really, really don't need new clothes. I don't!" She said, for what she was sure was the hundreth time. Not that he was listening, he wasn't. She wasn't even entirely sure this man was her Da'. Her Da' always doted on her. He didn't make her buy ugly clothes. "Why do you want me to be ugly?"

"Earako, for the last time. You're not gonna show up in battle class in a dress. I'm sorry but you need practical clothes." Michael was starting to get seriously on edge, and he'd been close enough when the day started. Grabbing the young girl firmly by the wrist, he all but dragged her into Durem Depot. "We'll try and find something pretty, ok?"

But the girl with the dragon was obviously not listening, the threat of tears showing in her red eyes.

"Practical clothes are ugly."

lithle

Arafel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:13 am
Bree seemed to perk simply at the smell of a man. It wasn't hard for her more sensitve nose to pick up such a smell afterall... The slightly earthy and musky smell, her ears twitched, as she raised her head tryign to see up over the racks of clothing. Her tail gave a sway, encouraging her to her feet with a soft smile. The easy analasis was done with in a second, he was good looking... fit... and wasn't with a woman, just a daughter. Which... normally, she would have veered from. But in this case, the unique features of the young woman only gave her more reason to approach this man, common topics were always good.

Simon shot a scowl at the two as they entered, not so much displeased at them.. just everything else. And so when he happend to look at them, the hatred for shopping followed. There was a stupid man... and a girl. He seemd to snort at her, moving his eyes back to his displeasured task. He'd been uncomfortably hostile towards the female species ever since that "birds and bees" talk from Bree.

Bree popped up beside him then, giving him a look as if to remind him to behaive and not attack anyone. She then smiled to the new company, "Uhm. Hello, I'm sorry he's just upset about getting new clothes... I'm Bree." she nodded, holding out her hand. She was somewhat thankful for the conversation starter in the mack of her mind... Then again, she could have come up with something on her own. She was fairly straight foreward.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:14 am
"Michael." The introduction was offered with a smile, and a firm handshake. Though a bit surprised to be approached, he certainly didn't mind. Especially with Earako in her current mood. Besides, most his socialization consisted of Tred, Lithle and Kyle. There were times when he longed to be around someone, well, different, his companions were like mirrors. Of course, it helped that the woman was attractive, but that was little more than a passing thought.

"And I sympathize with you. Earako is pretty mad about shopping as well."

That earned him a glare from the girl who was tugging unhappily at a simple black T-shirt. She hated it, she hated it. She hated it all! Why did she have to learn to fight anyway? Stupid. She didn't want to fight! But her Da' said battle classes were required and she knew there was no avoiding that. She didn't want to make D-corp mad. She just didn't want to do this. Looking over at Simon, she didn't quite manage her usual happy smile. Still, misery loved company, so she did offer a small wave. "Hi."

lithle

Arafel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:51 pm
Simon's attention was caught by the movement of a hand. He offered her a glance, a scowl, and a snort, before he turned back to picking through the clothing.
As he moved the clothing each one seemed to get shoved past harder than the last until he finally burst out. "This is all s**t."

Bree was in the middle of her flirt, casually getting closer and closer. Leaning a cer tian way... All the various tricks that usually made men get that awkward look, the one they got when they were thinking something.. but telling themselves not to look into something. It was her subtle, innocent way of seeing where their 'intrests' laid.
Bree's eye visably twitched as the boy let out a cuss word. Damn he was breaking her moment.... "Simon, don't cuss."

"Don't call me that damn name. Call me Jekal."

Bree growled lightly, giving a forced smile to the man she was looking at and spinning around to her misbehaiving boy. "You see this belt? You want me to take it off? Right here in the store? I will you know!" She shouted the spanking threat at him, drawing unneeded attention to herself in the process.

He shut up though... Pouting and grumbling as he looked through the clothing.

Bree let out a sigh... thank god he hadn't fought her further. The initial anger seemed to simply dissapere into the air, sh ehad won... no need to be mad anymore. She turned back to michael. Smiling awkwardly "So..." She wasn't a horrible person... Just around Simon. When your first meeting consists of severe bleeding and deep wounds a relationship never goes smoothly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:13 pm
Well fine then! If he didn't want to be her friend, she didn't want to be his friend either! Unused to being treated so coldly, Earako was unsure of how to react. Finally settling on simply ignoring the boy, she flounced over to a rack of clothes as far from his as she could. As long as she stayed in the store, her Da' wouldn't mind. And maybe she'd find something that wasn't too ugly.

But probably not.

Stupid boy.

Michael watched his daughter wander further away with a slight sigh, but didn't stop her. She might fight him on occasion, but she certainly wasn't as poorly mannered as the woman's child. Maybe it was a matter of animal temperment?

He looked like a shark... or something.

Smiling at Bree, Michael allowed her to close the gap between them. It would help if he knew exactly what to say, but he found that any strong ideas for converstation had left him. "You're umm... raising him alone?"  

lithle

Arafel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:32 pm
Simon hardly gave it a second look, the joyof hormones hadn't fully kicked in yet... A bit more aggressive sometimes, much more caring about his appearance... but hardly noticed girls, and judging by the reaction to Bree's "talk" didn't seem interested any time soon...

He continued to "pout" at his defeat, but it was definatly better looking than having your mom whip off her belt and whap you right there... Much better.

Stupid woman... and stupid girl, with her waving and stupid... stupidness. He grumbled something unnoticable, apparently just plain cranky.

Bree grinned a bit, reassured by the closing of the gap. Atleast the grouchy child hadn't gotten rid of him... "Mm... Yep," she paused for the breifest of moments, before snatching the opportunity to throw a small hint in "I more of a... fling girl, per say." she smirked a bit, rocking back on her heels.

Simon gave a tiny shuder, immediatly moving away from whatever he had been occupying himself with on the shelf and moving out of hearing range.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:38 am
A fling girl? Wait... what? Was she flirting with him? Suddenly made unsure, Michael shifted his weight from one foot to another, searching for something to say. Did he want her to be flirting with him? She certainly was attractive enough. And he didn't mind flings. It was serious relationships where he had problems. Everyone lied and it all fell to pieces.

"That's... uhh... more my style as well." He admitted, turning to check on Earako. Beautiful woman or not, he wasn't going to ignore his daughter. But she seemed to be as alright as she could be, considering her current mood.

For her part, Earako was doing her best to look at, and reject every item the store had to often. That shirt was the wrong color, those pants weren't soft enough, that one didn't even have any lace. Didn't they have anything even halfway decent? Sulkily, she stroaked Vimber, and continued her search.

She'd show her Da'. There wouldn't be anything good in the whole store, and then he'd see that she didn't have to learn how to fight. Why would she need to anyway?  

lithle

Arafel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:50 pm
Bree grinned the slightest bit, she always found people's reactions to her lifestyle to be entertaining... wether positive or negative. A she glanced away to his daughter, she took the moment to glance towards her son... She wasn't too worried, overall he was just talk. And if he decided to go further than that or not she would have heard something... And yep, everything was fine.. He was still moping and reletivly harmless.

Simon shifted through more of the clothes... His mind swirling over just how stupid thsi was and how he didn't want to be here, only making him more and more irritated with his being here.
As he neared another rack, his already thin patience wore even thinner, a quick glance through the clothes and that was all he could take. "HEY." he shouted over the room to bree "Theres s**t here, lets go!" and started back towards her.

Bree frowned at him, so much for harmless... "Watch your mouth." she snapped back as the boy came closer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:17 pm
The boy's language obviously didn't bother Michael, if anything, he grinned at the boy. There was something in the child's attitude that reminded him slightly of himself. Back when he was still a stupid young street punk. Now... well, maybe he was still something of street punk, but he wasn't stupid anymore. You had to grow out of stupid, to survive.

"Rough age." His tone was sympathetic, though it was unclear whether the sympathy he was showing was for Bree or the boy. Maybe both.

"So, what do you do?" Small talk, right? That was some sort of important social stepping stone. These days, he spent so much time with Lithle and Kyle, that he'd almost forgot what normal conversation was like.

Earako seemed oblivious to the three of them, tearing through rack after rack of clothing, a look of intense focus on her face. Every single piece of clothing was going to be examined. That way, when she told her Da' there was nothing to wear, she'd be able to back up her claim.

And there would be nothing, she was sure of it.  

lithle

Arafel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:05 pm
Simon stopped next to Bree, only offering the guy she was talking to a dirty look. Ever since Brees little... talk with him he'd been highly uncomfortable around the oposite sex his age, and the same sex Bree's age. And now he couldn't live in happy ignorence of jsut hwat Bree was doing when she hit on men, and those little "sleepovers" Ugh. He shuddered a bit, only glaring more at Michael.

Bree almost gave Michael the 'don't encourage him look' but decided to ignor it since Simon looked anything but engcouraged. "Me?" stupid question.. "Oh I used to travle alot.. Archeologist i guess you could call it, and now i just dabble in fine arts..." she smiled some, hoping the vaugity of her answere went mostly unnoticed. "How about you?"

Simon shifted uncomfortably, turning his glare to bree. "Come on. There's nothing here..." His prodding went ignored.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:32 pm
((Cause stuff happens here's the end of this PD. XD

Bree invited Michael and Earako back to her house for lunch and then Bree and Michael snuck off while Simon and Earako were busy with their dragons. ))  

Arafel
Captain

lithle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:40 pm
((And starting things back up again, as stuff stopped happening.))

Well, that settled it. There was nothing in the store. And she'd checked. But she needed something, so she'd get something. Because it'd mean that the stupid shopping was over. He couldn't make her wear it! Picking up a plain black shirt in her size, and a pair of black slacks (he couldn't make her touch jeans, he just couldn't), she pushed them into her Da's hands. "Here," she muttered.

Michael, somewhat distracted by the woman in front of him, barely noticed Earako's tone. "Good job, batling." He ruffled her hair absently with his free hand, and flashed her a quick smile.

"I'm a photographer." The answer was given without hesitation. It was the answer he always gave, and a true one, though it covered so little of what he actually did with his time. Well, that hardly mattered. "I mostly shoot for magazines, but I like to do some of my own stuff too. More serious than models and model bedrooms."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:44 pm
((fufufu. X3 *cling* ))

Bree gave a small, interested nod. Yes yes.. Jobs, small talk... All wonderful for a normal woman. And if she were normal, he would have been doing great... but alas, she wasn't normal.. And probably had some sort of mutated sex-ADD. Her tail swished as an escape oportunity greeted her.. His child was done her's wasn't about to shut up and let her enjoy her flirting... So, what else but be utterly straight forward. "Hey.. If you guys are done shopping, how bout you come back to my place?" She paused with a wide likely suggestive grin, "For lunch." was added in after, almost thoughtlessly. Atleast the kids could have lunch, that was.

Simon frowned at her leaning and leering. He idnd't want to know where this was going... "You can't cook." he tried to interject, to stop the inevitable. "Just beans and hotdogs."

"We'll order out." Bree shifted, rather determined not to let Simon ruin this for her... It'd been far too long since Hennet and Axel had gotten too busy... And variety was always nice. And if he turned her down here or at her house, no big deal. Still, she hoped he'd take the bait...

Arafel
Captain

lithle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:26 pm
"Batling, go buy them, okay?" Michael instructed firmly, reaching into his wallet to give the girl enough money for her new outfit. Despite Bree's proximity, he wasn't completely oblivious to his daughter's unhappiness. "And you can keep the extra for an outfit or a doll, okay?"

The young bat hesitated. This wasn't exactly Da's usual behaviour. At the same time, he'd put more than enough money in her hand for another outfit. And that was hard, no, impossible to argue with. It was even enough to win the barest hint of a smile. "Thank you, Da'."

That taken care of, he immediately turned back to Bree. It was impossible not to admit that he was distracted by having such a beautiful and seemingly interested woman in close proximity. Life lately had been a bit... celibate. No sleeping with the pack, of course. And outside the pack, who did he see?

Erm... except the woman asking him to her place. And smiling. "Uhh... sure." He managed to say, shifting his weight a bit. "That'd be cool."

At that moment, Earako returned, bag in hand. "'Im ready Da'"  
[Trashbin]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces