Reply [Classrooms]
[Class] Fight: Attack - Chath Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilly Ghardian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:47 pm
This job hadn't been nearly exciting as Lilly predicted. Most of her work was done with the bad, aka children, and little time was spent on the good, aka dragons. Though, to be perfectly honest, she wasn't particularly fond of the dragons here either.

They lacked spirit and most of them independence. Mindless creatures who followed around their assigned 'care taker' and little else.

"Aye, s'too early for this," she mumbled, sitting cross-legged with the tiny white dragon slinkly along the ground around here. He barked an odd noise at her.

"Eh? Iunno. Chad or Chath or somethin'. I lost me paper."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:23 pm
Chath came into the scene a wide smile on his face, he ws finally going to learn how to fight. A prospect that had made him giddy since he learned of his appointment with the teacher Lilly. SInce his encounter with Keir in trying to learn his skill he was in desperete need to learn some offensive moves, that way at least he could fight back rather than run away everytime the dragon was in a bad mood.

Keir the black dragon flapped his wings idly, more like he was stretching them out than anything else. It was odd though this dragon has never left the ground once. He could not fly, or jsut plain choose not to. Keir was after all fairly stubborn and arrogant. Perhaps he believed he didn't need to fly in order to get the respect he deserved.

He saw the pink haired woman and refrained himself from giving a impish wave, he was very exited.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lilly Ghardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:52 pm
Lilly saw the kid and knew it immediatly: They weren't going to get along all to well.

Nobody who came in here smiling left that way. Those types of people were usually overly-happy, ambitious... Well, she didn't want to call them 'morons', but. The teacher shook her head.

Her eyes shifted to the dragon, and she frowned. It looked fatter than it should be, and just gave off a vibe of overall laziness, and, if she may, uselessness.

"Aye, boy, what be your dragons name? Seems to me like he be needin' some sort of discipline. Lookit at the way he movin'. No trained best move like that."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:45 pm
Chath was thrown off at the teachers comment, his smile leaving his face as he looked down at Keir.
"His name is Keir' Tabansi, I just call him Keir though." He replied running a webbed hand through his blonde hair.

Keir on the other hand looked up at the teacher, his wings still folded slightly out in an almost challanging manner. TRAINED BEAST? Keir was now offened, he was not just some beast, he was a dragon.

Chath gave the teacher an apologetic smile, "Well...Keir and I havn't really gotten a chance...to um train." he stated trying not to fidget and noticing right away Keir attitude. He sure hoped the teacher would refrain from insulting Keir...he didn't wants this class to go badly.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:13 pm
"I can see that fine, boy," Lilly said, her voice strongly dissaproving. Her eyes lingered on Keir, and they showed no signs of fear. Psh. Maybe if he was trained there'd be a reason to be intimidated.

Rather suddenly, the whip that had remained motionless in the hand opposte of the one holding the clipboard snapped on the ground next to her. "You better them wings down, dragon. 'Em not the least bit 'fraid of you."

To add to the threat, the small white dragon on her shoulder lifted hiss own wings and hissed quite fiercely.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:29 am
Chath starteled by the crack of the whip nearly jumped he just noticed the white dragon sitting perched on Lilly's shoulder as it gave a low hiss. He looked to Keir who looked just about ready to lunge.

"Keir...don't.." He whispered harshly to the dragon, who merly turned his head towards the orange boy a fire raging in his eyes. "Just...do what she says, you can prove her wrong later." He said in a scolding tone, his dragon groweled much perfering to teacher that woman a lesson now.

But his wings setteled back down onto his back, decided he would follow the boys advice this time and would show this woman what he was capable of doing. His large eyes focused on the little white dragon and he was picturing that dragon in his mouth being crushed by his large teeth. Keir was of course too arrogant to even think this little dragon probably could kick his a**.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:26 pm
"Stupid," Lilly said simply. With potentially the most serious expression she'd ever had teaching one of these classes, she turned back to Chath and knelt down to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Aye, boy, ya seem smart enough, so 'em sure you can grasp this: I was in a war where I killed lots of dragons. Bigger, stronger, better ones. I don't like--or need--this job 'nough to let some untrained, arrogant over-grown bat think he's gonna be pushing me 'round. He gets outta hand, I will put him in his place, no matter how much force it takes, and no matter what 'the boss' told me. You got it?"

She stood and stepped back, leering warningly at Keir one last time. "Lucky for ya, yer little dragon's not even needed for this training class. It's just good to keep 'em around, most of the time."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Chath nodded his head and took a swallow looking to Keir out of the corner of his eyes hoping the dragon wouldn't react too badly, the weight of the woman's hands on his shoulders was an alarming pressure. But something in him stirred awe instead of fear, this woman was pratcially a war hero then. Hero was all that mattered to him. He would listen and obey her everyword.

Keir on the other hand was growling lowly in his throat, but having no one truly discipline him he was wary. This woman clamed to have killed dragons. This meant she could probably hurt him pretty badly, though arrogant Keir was certainly not stupid. He stood and walked up beside Chath and then sat back down, facing the woman the entire time.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:08 pm
"Good," Lilly said, drawing back. "Ya better not be diseased or anything," she added, nose wrinkling. Not very often did she touch anyone, even something as simply as grasping someone's shoulder. Especially not children. They were gross little monsters and the only reason to keep them around was because they grew into adults eventually. Bah!

"Usually for me classes--at yer age, at least--it's just the kiddie I gotta teach, but given the circumstances of this situation, I think I'm gonna have yer dragon there do somethin' too. But you first."

She flipped her braid over her shoulder. "How many fights ya been in, kid?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:52 pm
Chath looked up to Lilly and then scratched his arm. "None yet Ma'am." He answered truthfully, he had never had a reason to fight anyone. The only one he had to defend from was his own dragon. Diseased? perhaps he should mention he produces a toxin from his skin...

"Um...Ma'am you might want to wash your hands...my skin produces a toxin when i am being offensive, but...sometimes a residue lingers."

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lilly Ghardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:23 pm
"That right?" Lilly questioned. She stared at her hands thoughtfully. Then, she made a very unpleasent 'qqqqqick' sort of noise, and the next second and spit on both her palms, rubbing them together. "That outta do it."

Muffin cringed in disgust, diving from her shoulder and scurrying along the ground. He was loyal to Lilly and all, enough to die for her, but...

Gross.

"Now then, boy, stop changin' the subject and focus on what 'em sayin' to ya. Seems to me yer one of those pansy types. No fist fights, eh? Got no siblings who let ya have it now and then?"

These types of students were so boring...

"Well, lemme ask you this: How much does it take ya to cry?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:08 am
Chath was getting a bit annoyed at this woman, this was suppose to be a class wasn't it? He looked to her and attempted to keep a half smile at least on his face. "I havn't cried since i was very little, and that was only becuase my skin was too sensitive back then. Having people touch me made me wince. I can tolerate the pain much better now. " He answered the first question easily and then conintued onto the second,
"I recently aquired a younger sister and somehow I think you would get alone with her great. She has never tried to fight with me but she does silently stalk me like I am her prey." He finished giving a brief description of Zyanya. Quiet creepy girls he was.
"I have never been in a fist fight thankyou, and hopefully I won't have to resort to violence to solve a problem. I want to be a Hero when I grow older, I realize this will require that i learn howt o fight and defend myself." He finished placing his hands at his side and looking the teacher striaght int he eyes.
"I am here to learn how to fight, I wil listen and do what you ask of me to the best of my ability."

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:29 pm
Lilly gave him an odd look.

Yay for obedience.

Boo for everything else.

But the first was enough to get him in her good graces as far as an student could go. She sighed, ran a hand through her hair and 'hm'ed. "Aye, ya got it, Kid. S'long as ya don't cry and ya listen guess I won't ship ya off. But still, ya need a partner for this class. I can't smack you kiddies around meself--" Not that she didn't want to. "--it'll get me fired."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:06 pm
Chath nearly fell over. A partner? Obviously his mother didn't know that he needed one otherwise why would he be here?

"Um...I wasn't aware of that Miss. I suppose I can't fight Keir..." He said looking to his dragon and then rolling his shoulders, well this was a bit of a dissapointment.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:42 pm
"Honestly, none of yer parents read everything I write." Lilly shook her head, then crossed her arms, glancing at the mentioned dragon. "Aye, no. Ya need something with thumbs...or hooves or fins." She drew the line at fins with these damn kids. "Ya can go and get one and come back, or try one of the other teachers. Don't much matter ta me."  
[Classrooms]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff