Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Chronicles of Magesc

Back to Guilds

A breedable/changing pet shop guild for role play. 

Tags: Magesc, Soudana, Seren, Abronaxus, Dragon 

Reply ⊶» Ϻɑɢєsc «⊷
Magescian Growth [[ Updated 1/6/16 ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 pm
Growth Request

Username: Apple Blossom19
Character's Name: Avani
Link to Journal: XoX
Artists Name: Smerd. This is Avani's final stage, and she's been with me and her throughout the whole journey. I can wait as long as she needs heart
Evidence of Requirements Met: XoX Under Expert - Master
Quote: Water, Soil, Sun, & Love!
Other: Nothing. Please just follow the guidelines from her Expert growth, plus one piece of special jewelry that I will PM to Smerd when she is ready to draw Avani O 3 O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:41 pm
Growth Request

Username: Apple Blossom19
Character's Name: Shenra
Link to Journal: XoX
Artists Name: Sarah! If she's not too busy, can I have her again for Shenra? She did such a wonderful job!
Evidence of Requirements Met: XoX First column, Apprentice - Adept!
Quote: "Spare parts? No worry, I'll find a place for them!"
Other: Nope! She's older, so taller, and if your muse says it's so, her earings can be placed on at this age! Still into the steampunk dresses!

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Miss Chief aka Uke
Crew

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:25 pm
Growth Request

Username: The Only Black Uke
Character's Name: Janatheil
Link to Journal: Link
Artists Name: SuggieSarah did his past art. I would love for her to continue him and am fine with waiting, but if she is too busy and would like someone else to handle him I am happy with Kana / Lady Chryst / Smerd - really, most anyone who is available.
Evidence of Requirements Met:
Apprentice »»» Adept ::

Quote: "If you don't like where you are: move. We were born with wings, not roots."
Other: Janatheil is beginning to assert his rebellious nature as he grows, ditching a more 'appropriate' noble hairstyle and taking on dreads instead. Eyes/wings/freckles remain the same in coloration. His imprinted weapon is a pair of twin maces that look like the one illustrated there, which he carries with him virtually all the time as well as a small buckler/shield (the latter usually on his back, maces one at each hip). He has not been banished yet and thus his clothing still tends to follow a noble/angelic/steampunk theme (feel free to ask for inspiration outfit examples if artist pleases).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:25 pm
Growth Request

Username: Tangled Puppet
Character's Name: Asi'wi
Link to Journal: x
Artists Name: The Only Black Uke
Apprentice - Adept ::
-One Month Time [✔] (February 6th)
-Completed Journal Setup [✔]
-At Least Level 15 [✔]
-Determined Stats** [✔]
-Choose Your Clan (Solo RP - Dovaa ONLY) - Accidents Happen [✔]
-5 RPs (can be Solo, ORP or PRP) [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

-Journal Reflections (on all ORP/PRPs) [✔]
-5 Hunting RPs (solo RPs included) [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

-2 Dragon Souls Acquired and Saved [✔] [✔]
-Solo RP with Race Leader (Giving Acquired Dragon Souls)*** [✔] - Nana and the Boy in Green

Quote: Will think of one soon...I suck at these.
Other: Uke already knows.

Asi'wi Adept
User Image

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:12 pm
Growth Request

Username: Lavender Hues
Character's Name: Alabaster Lindenburgh
Link to Journal: BEHOLD THE DUMBEST BIRD
Artists Name: Uke, please! (If he's available. uwu)
Evidence of Requirements Met: HERE
Quote: "Everyone needs to calm down, drink some herbal tea, and learn to get along."
Other:

He took me eons to finish and I'm sorry. My muse jumped ship so many times and I just... -Flips Alabaster over- 8D;

Adept
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:01 pm
Growth Request

Username: Draconicfeline
Character's Name: Laesara Wymrith
Link to Journal: Here
Artists Name:
Uke <3

At least LVL 15

Rps:
XX - Oh, Golden Girl -- PRP --- Laesara and Malikai ---- Serenia
XX - Of Beasts and Betters -- PRP --- Laesara and Malikai ---- Serenia
X - Learning to fall... with style -- RP --- Laesara and Malikai ---- Serenia
XX - Breath of Winter -- ORP --- Notables include: Malikai and Roserynn ---- Ayr
XX - Iron and Soul -- RP --- Laesara and Malikai ---- Serenia

Hunts:
XX - Tranquility -- Hunt --- Solo, Fekarat (win 3, Loss 5) ---- Serenia
XX - Sharpening of Claws -- Hunt --- Solo ---- Serenia
X -To Hunt the Wind -- Breath of Winter Hunt --- Laesara, Malikai, Roserynn ---- Ayr
X - An Electrifying Sunset -- Hunt --- Laesara and Janathiel ---- Serenia
XX - Dangers of a Lighted Land -- Hunt --- Laesara, Raemos, Odette, Alduin ---- Serenia

Leader Solo/Orb Turn in:
X - A Single Origin -- Meeting with Leader --- Solo ---- Serenia

Weapon Choosing:
X - From the Depths of the Past -- Weapon Choosing --- Solo ---- Serenia

Quote: “Blood is thicker than ideals”

Other:
I actually believe she is done/mostly done. She's certainly grown up, gotten stronger, more confident, and is now in the Orderite army. Her outfit is high class, well made, with a military/steampunk/noble theme to it. Her weapon is a bone boomerang with skrimshaw – carved scenes tinted with ink – over it. The scenes/carvings are up to the artist (Uke). It may be glowing slightly. Don't bother with that this time around XD

Adept
User Image

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:33 am
Growth Request

Username: Orpheus Solon
Character's Name: Junjie
Link to Journal: [x]
Artists Name: Yoru and then Jay, this time around if Smerd could do his art that would be great! If Smerd isn't able to take him on then I'd like Kana if she is available. In this case I don't mind waiting until one or the other is able to take him on for his final growth. <3
Evidence of Requirements Met: [x]
Quote: "Maybe I can help?"
Other:

~ Clothing and Build: I'd like his final build to be something akin to this guy please. I was thinking on a similar outfit as well, though minus the purple sash thing. The artist doesn't need to add a pattern to the inside of the robe (though if they want they can or they can feel free to make up a pattern of their own). Coloration I'd say anything like colors in his past clothing would be cool. There were a lot of browns, greens, yellows, and olives. <3

~ Hair: For his hair I'd like it done with the front like this, and the back either free flowing or wrapped as well, I will leave that up to the artist. His bangs can be as messy so long as they flow between his horns as in previous stages. If he can have the black metal with orange gems hair accessory he had in his third stage art again that would be great since it's important to him.

~ Weapon: His staff is a dragon headed staff a bit like this one. The artist can fiddle with the design and perhaps put a green gem in the mouth of the staff if that looks good? Or any other sorts of decorations that they want to fiddle with.

~ Horns: Will remain the same, if his horns can look like his stage two horns, please. I'd like it if the 'leaf' shape of his larger horn be shown off, please. They can have some decorations on them if the artists wants to add some just nothing that would cover that cute feature. I'd like the horns to remain very asymmetrical as well. <3

~ Wings: He will remain with the two sets of wings that he has at the moment instead of getting anymore like his Orderite side would. The size of them might get bigger but nothing too huge. If more of the Ysali green can be added to them that would be great. A bit more green in the feathers and maybe some green speckling in the dragons wings? <3

~ Other: It's his final stage so I'd love for whoever takes him on to really have at! They can feel free to fiddle with various things. What I have above is a sort of loose idea of what I want but if they want to embellish the weapon, add accessories to his outfit or horns, that's cool. I want them to have fun. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:55 am
Growth Request

Username: [SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Character's Name: Patreen
Link to Journal: [[ x ]]
Artists Name: Yorugami. I would like Uke to take his next stage when he has time. If Uke doesn't feel up to it then, whoever wants him ^^
Evidence of Requirements Met: [[ x ]]
Quote: "Everything I do is for my Master!"
Other: I would like a complete outfit change as he has gotten older and is with his Master now.
Weapon: Claws. He now has his own claws to protect his master with. If you could take a pose in mind it would be him holding his Mask over the right side of his face. The other side is scarred up from childhood trauma.
Mask: As he gets older his mask will shift as he makes them himself and would want a more intimidating one to impress his Master. For now though, This Mask will do.
Top: He's now wearing a one shoulder kimono [design up to Artist], with this Shirt underneath to cover the other arm. This Wide Belt is used to house small items, so maybe edit it to look like it has small pouches?
Color Scheme: I would like to keep all of that in dark colors if at all possible, also darkening his skin a touch to show that he is indeed aging. His Hair I was hoping to shift the style from a long braid to an even longer braid, like have it whip around his waist.

ADEPT ART
User Image

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Vy

Sparkly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:37 am
Growth Request

Username: Vy
Character's Name: Alionse
Link to Journal: Here
Artists Name: First choice Uke / Second Choice Kana
Evidence of Requirements Met: Here
Quote: I can't change what I am, but I can control it.
Other:Now a warrior, Alionse has started to wear darker colors and owns a hooded cloak in case he needs to hide his hair, though he usually wears the hood down except on missions. He is still a slender pretty boy with long pink hair. His weapons are always with him hanging from his hip on a chain, two gauntlets with two long blades on each.

Adept
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 am
Growth Request

Character's Name: Talanah
Artists Name: kaname423

Quote: --will come up with one later--
Other: This hair but no headband and bows at the end of the braids. Her horns have grown a bit. Just as a refresher, this is what they'll eventually look like. They still haven't grown in all the way so you're free to do whatever point you like, as long as they're the same. Scale, horn and eye color is still the same. Same color scheme with her clothes but maybe some sort of flowy dress or skirt on her this time.

Apprentice
User Image

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

Miss Chief aka Uke
Crew

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:49 am
Growth Request

Character's Name: Tanarah
Ifant »»» Apprentice ::

Quote: "My fathers raised me right. I just didn't listen."
Other: Same as with Talanah except that Tanarah wants pants no matter what. Similar color scheme as last time (or the same), but either boots or no shoes and loose pants/shorts, maybe with some scuffs/tears in them. She is a rambunctious little rat. :]

Apprentice
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:22 am
Growth Request

Character's Name: Araceli
Artists Name: The Only Black Uke
Stage: Master
Class/Clan: Ayrala

-Journal Reflections (on all ORP/PRPs) [_]
-25 Hunting RPs (solo RPs included) [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

-15 Dragon Souls Acquired and Saved [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]
    • Ysali Dragon Orb x 4
    • Kiandri Dragon Orb x 3
    • Firani Dragon Orb x 2
    • Aiskala Dragon Orb x 2
    • Gaili Dragon Orb x 2
    • Aeduan Dragon Orb x 1
    • Diabi Dragon Orb x 1

-5 Battles with other Characters [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]
    • Using a Diabi Tear for the last four.

-Solo RP with Race Leader*** [✔]
-Post Growth Quest Completed***** [✔]

Quote: -will decide later-
Other: Specifics have already been discussed. <3

Master
User Image

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

Faexa

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:03 pm
Growth Request

Username: Faexa
Character's Name: Vyren
Link to Journal: <3
Artists Name: Ninja already completed his Expert stage.
Stage: Expert
Class/Clan: Firani
Evidence of Requirements Met: <3
Quote: In the darkness, hope is something you give yourself.
Other: Art's already done, so nothing further, really. xD I'm just HAPPY. <3

Adept
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:50 pm
Growth Request

Character's Name: Tanarah
Apprentice »»» Adept ::

Quote: "Perhaps if you'd fought like a woman, you wouldn't have lost."
Other: Tana has chosen firani as her element, so her horns, eyes, and scales are now red - she also has a dusting of red at the tips of her black hair. She also chose the warrior path, her imprinted weapon is a pair of twin blades that look basically like this but without snakes.

This is her adept outfit (weapons are wrong shape wise, sorry x.x). Coloration does not have to be exact, but I'd like to keep with that general theme. She has cut her hair into a mohawk with a couple small braids that dangle down to (her) right side of her face (left side facing the viewer, ignore any art in which I did this wrong).

And here are some face references for...funsies? xD Basically stayed true to the face you gave them - notable chin and fairly rounded shape - I would like Tanarah's eyebrows to be more grown in and notably thick. She will also be bulking up with age (but probably isn't quite *that* muscular yet as a teen), so feel free to add a little muscle to her. =D

ADEPT
User Image

Miss Chief aka Uke
Crew

Rainbow Fairy

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:08 pm
Growth Request

Character's Name: Talanah

Quote: ---

Other: Tala's chosen element/clan is kiandri. Her horns, eyes and scales are a golden yellow color. She has also gain strips of yellow throughout her hair (something like this...only slightly more color through out it). Her imprinted weapon is a staff that looks like this. The orbs should be a shadowy purple color with yellow lightning running through them (if possible).

This is her adept outfit is similar to this. Shoes won't matter since it's a waist up (though if you want to do more boots are fine, just something more practical and flat). I do NOT want the sleeves included in Tala's outfit. And a different design around her neck would be loved too. Coloration is actually much the same as her sister's; black, yellow and red. Her hair has gotten longer, well past her shoulders, and she wears it pulled back with a bandanna like this.

Here are some face and horn references. Facial features and such have basically stayed the same between the two sisters. Unlike Tana, though, Tala will likely not put on much muscle. Her body will be lithe and light, though.

ADEPT
User Image

⊶» Ϻɑɢєsc «⊷

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas