Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:53 pm
Table Of Coϟteϟts

ϟ ~ Cert
      ϟ ~ You Are Here
      ϟ ~ Who's This Chick?
      ϟ ~ Basic Iϟformatioϟ
      ϟ ~ Appearaϟce
      ϟ ~ Persoϟality
      ϟ ~ Streϟgths/Weakϟesses
      ϟ ~ Hive
      ϟ ~ Lusus
      ϟ ~ Relatioϟships
      ϟ ~ History Logs
      ϟ ~ Iϟveϟtory
      ϟ ~ Art Gallery
      ϟ ~ Reserved
      ϟ ~ Credits

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image Who's This Chick?

- - - _________________________________________________ - - -

==> Introduce yourself kid!

..::Loading Data. Check back later::..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:02 pm
Basic Iϟformatioϟ

Name: Voscil Torgny (Also goes by Vos)

xxxxVoscil: Taken from the word Voscillate. Its meaning is violent, eccentric, and energetic movements which include one's limbs flailing about in all directions. This is done mostly to high tempo/beat music which raises the heart's beats per minute. Most common in dance clubs/at parties while completely out of your mind on the effect of music.

xxxxTorgny: A Scandinavian form of the Icelandic word Þorgnýr, meaning "Thor's noise" or "Thor's clash". The word is comprised of the Norse god Þórr combined with gnýr "noise, grumble, murmur".

Blood colour: Yellowblood █████ #b19800
Symbol: Lightning ϟ

Weapon: A pair of 2d6+1 military grade Tonfa's made out of metal. They are shaped like lightning bolts.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 132lbs

Power:
xxElectric Pulse (Psionic shock)
xxxNovice Agility - Style B: You can strike twice on your next turn, with improved accuracy on each attack.*
xxxUses: 1 per battle*
xxxxxChanneling her psionic's around her allows for Vos to propel herself with abnormally swift reflexes, and run speed.
xxxxVoscil can absorb most electrical currents and use it to fuel herself. Food acts as a battery and keeps her energy steady.
xxxxHer energy manifests its self as a yellow-hued humming glow, and namely as various sparks of lightning.
xxxxA series of wave length surround her almost constantly; the emanation usually intensifies with her excitement.
xxxxWarning! She is prone to shocking others with her psionics both intentionally and accidentally.

**roll 4d6, first two numbers are the 'hit or miss' determiners, second two are the damage done.
* You can strike a target twice, or two targets once, on your turn. Apply modifiers to each attack separately. In addition, add 1 to your accuracy for each hit, and use all modifiers on both hits.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:17 pm
Appearaϟce

Voscil likes her wardrobe to serve both her comfort needs, and athletic needs. It has to serve its full functionality in order to be considered for wearing. Her sense of style is all her own. She isn't the type to be into what the latest fashion trends are by a long shot. As long as it's athletic, sporty or easy to move in, it's fine by her. She prefers to remain androgynous in her appearance despite her feminine pronouns. She likes wearing jumpsuits that zip down the front so long as it proudly shows off both her blood color and symbol. Her favorite pair of grey, yellow, and red laced sneakers complete the look. Her hair is short, and well kept as she likes to maintain a neat appearance at all times. Voscil's horns are shaped like lightning bolts, which she is proud to compare with her given symbol. Two little fangs poke out of her mouth and are fairly close together. She is the type to be constantly moving about and fidgeting.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:32 pm
Persoϟality

User Image
      Voscil is like a little firefly; always flitting around and constantly buzzing and blinking. She can be awful pesky, and likes things to be clear and to the point. Vos doesn't seem to know when to close her squawk gaper. She has more street-smarts than book-smarts, and isn't generally aware of when she's being overly enthusiastic. As she is constantly burning and expending her psionic energy to generate her super-speed, her metabolism is unusually high. This means she needs to eat more than usual and can easily eat nearly twice what a troll her size might in one sitting and think nothing of it. Thankfully her lusus is more than happy to provide food as needed. Vos isn't very physically powerful, yet she makes up for it her reaction timing and hand eye coordination.

She's notorious for judging a troll based strictly on looks upon initial meetings, and doesn't factor in their personalities. This includes her views on the hemospectrum. If she can see their blood colours, Voscil already has a set idea in mind how they will act and behave. Vos’s views of highbloods are fairly stereotypical: purplebloods are always crazy clowns and blue bloods have bad attitudes. Green bloods and teal bloods alike are far too ambitious as neither of them are highest or lowest on the hemospectrum. All those of the lower caste struggle to make it by as a general rule. Seeing trolls outside their caste-mold never ceases to surprise the energetic go getter, and might earn a strange look or two. She won’t dwell on it too much, nor be angry if they don’t meet her expectations.

Above all else Vos values status and notoriety as the comfort that money brings is appealing to her. Her extroversion makes Voscil suited to be around others, and prefers not to be alone. The hemospectrum is not something Vos seeks to challenge nor go against at this present moment in her life. The hierarchy is set in place, and meant to be upheld. She knows her place as a lowblood, and thinks she's better off siding with the reigning order than unnecessarily giving herself hardships. However, she does believe it's wrong, and doesn't agree with how lower-caste trolls are treated. While Vos admires the posh life of the highbloods, she knows she cannot truly challenge them and instead seeks to be the best within her blood. Living in the city she's gotten to see her share of soldiers around town and thinks they are something to be admired. She doesn't dig too much into the rights and wrongs of the Empire's influence as long as it benefits her. Besides, who doesn't like a troll in uniform? She admires those in uniform namely because she herself enjoys the nature of dress up and formality. She likes seeing commitment to a role, and just finds the idea of the unification means for Alternia under a common banner pleasing.

Currently Voscil has no desire to join the military at this point in her life. As Voscil already has the odds against her with her given powered abilities, the yellowblood doesn't have a desire to paint an even bigger target on her head in that particular regard. She'd rather have fun, and if that means averting some highbloods, or finding something else to do then so be it. That would be much more pleasant than being culled, or made into some military weapon. She’s an enthusiastic brown-noser, and won’t mind sparing a compliment or two if it gets those above her to see her in better light. Voscil isn't the sort to push for information, and overlooks finer details. What's inherently presented to her is what she'll generally go with.

Always into one thing or another, she has an awful time sitting still and keeping herself calm. Competitive by nature she likes a good challenge. Games are the best! Especially when played with other trolls. Being bored for long periods of time is tiresome and terribly dull. Among her friends she's nothing but a show off. While making friends is difficult with her oblivious self centered nature it doesn't stop her from making associates. She isn't one to prod too deep about serious subjects; she prefers things be light and sunny. Digging for information escapes her, and prodding for the truth of whether someone truly is alright or not isn't in her nature. Voscil doesn’t like competing in things she has no hopes of winning, but if a little showmanship saves the day she's not above such means.

Voscil doesn't like giving up if the odds are balanced however. Vos likes things to be interesting, fighting those stronger might provide her lessons, or experience. A fair fight means she can test herself, and become even better at her craft. Leaving everyone in the dust while preferable would get boring after a while. Vos is always looking for the next would be contestant, and will dig her sneakers in under threat of going down without a fight. Stealing the spotlight means she’s on top and has won. Who wants second best when you can come out ahead?

Vos is rather conceited troll by most standards, and loves to flaunt her ideas and talents for the world over to see. Voscil frequently likes to demonstrate her speed capabilities in any way she can. She'll run around town jumping, and climbing much like her own lusus does. She also enjoys performing and acting. Voscil likes to be the center of attention when it’s safe, and is more than ready to take on all of Alternia. She's always looking for ways to come out ahead, and aims to achieve that by using her own power if necessary. She also aspires to one day be the fastest troll in the galaxy.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Voscil loves investing her energy into becoming better at FLARP'ing, and especially enjoys the physical nature of live action role-playing. She enjoys FLARPING just as much as she does running, jumping and climbing. Her favorite class to play is usually a monk or fighter to utilize her agility in her favor. She is known best as The Yellow Dasher in game. Vos also happens to have a fascination with the card game Fiduspawn.

She wants to be the best...like no one ever was.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:41 pm
Streϟgths/Weakϟesses

+ Ambitious | + Quick Thinking | +/- Energetic | - Impulsive | - Superficial | - Mischievous

Streϟgths:

xxxxAmbitious:
      xxxxxxxx Vos is always trying to get ahead and come out on top. Having a career as the fastest troll alive might be shooting for the stars, but there’s no stopping her. She has a strong desire and determination to succeed, and constantly sets her aspirations high. Voscil is eagerly desirous of achieving and obtaining success in all that she does.

xxxxQuick-Thinking:
      xxxxxxxxHas a good deal of improvisational skills, and readily goes with the flow. Not only is she quick on her feet, but she's good at making up things on the spot. Creative in her performances, she is spontaneous and without preparation. Never a dull moment with this kid, Vos throws together what’s needed, and figures it out as she goes.

xxxxEnergetic:
      xxxxxxxxVoscil is lively, and likes to be involved in large amounts of activity. She'll strike at a moment’s notice, bringing tireless enthusiasm in her wake. Her laid back athletic attitude is spirited. She is full of vitality and a rather bouncy. Vos's bubbly exuberance makes her easy to get along with. While it's accidental, she can come across as irritating with her input and antics.

Weakϟesses:

xxxxImpulsive:
      xxxxxxxxShe is a hasty busy-body who is easily flustered and made irritable when her rapid actions are called into question. Vos is always too busy rushing and skimming over tasks and is known for her compulsive behavior. She is careless in her rash, spur of the moment decision making skills. She is unable to either relax or be still for long periods of time; everything has to be done now and on Vos' time. She lacks patience of any kind.

xxxxSuperficial:
      xxxxxxxxShe is frivolous, and only concerned with comprehending what is apparent or obvious in any given situation. Voscil doesn't like beating around the bush or playing lengthy word games. She is shallow, and likes things close to the surface and easy to reveal. She's not very good at digging deeper into others emotions, and overlooks fine details. She is also inherently oblivious to meaningful details. Her oblivious nature makes it hard for her to empathize with others and doesn't allow her to examine other troll feelings closely. Voscil herself isn't very deep or serious. She judges others based on both appearance and monetary Beetles value.

xxxxMischievous:
      xxxxxxxxVoscil is fond of meddling and interfering with the daily happenings of others. She'll go out of her way to stick her nose in someone's business for the sake of having fun. She is best known as a bothersome 'what are you doing?' type. She is also equally irresponsibly playful, and while it’s meant to be fun and friendly her annoyances often lead to minor injury or messes for those on the receiving end.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 pm
Hive

She is currently a resident of New Hemisect City. Voscil presently lives in a one bedroom, one bath Communal hive stem. Vos prefers it over owning her own place. Not only does she have neighbors to pester, but she doesn't have to upkeep the surrounding area. She lives on the 6th story, and finds the hive small, but not overly cramped. Luckily she does not share her unit with anyone save her own lusus. Voscil's apartment has a small eat in kitchen, and a fairly spacious living room that has a sitting chair, large sofa and a fairly decent sized television. She has abundant storage for her exercise and training gear. Be careful opening some of those closet doors! Mountains of flarp gear might just come crashing down on unsuspecting guests. Vos isn't the best with keeping things neat and orderly, she's usually to busy to bother with organizing and making things neat and tidy. Her respiteblock is fairly adequate as well, and has a bed for MamaJu close by her Recuperacoon. Various things she owns, e.g. batteries, weights, and abandoned floppy grubs for her old husktop containing abandoned Flarp character ideas, litter the hive with no particular attention to detail in placement. Outside the railings and metal grating are great for her practicing swinging and hanging from places.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:29 pm
Lusus

Mamaju's HP: 40/40
    Damage: 1d4 automatically hitting damage
    Boss Damage: 2d4 and only the first 4 options on damage chart.
      Voscil's lusus is a Raiju that has taken on the appearance of a cat-like beast. She is referred to as a "RoarBeast" or as Vos prefers "MamaJu". This lusus lacks the actual lightning like crackle of the mythological beast its namesake derives from. However, its feline shape does include deadly claws and fangs. Her tiger stripes are a very light shade of grey, barely distinguishable from her white furred coat. The cat-beast stands at about 250cm at the shoulder, and weighs approximately 186.6kg. While the yellowblooded creature could be larger, the lusus is by far massive compared to Voscil. MamaJu is able to keep up with her active daughter, and is constantly on the move after her troll kit to ensure her safety. They like to play games of cat and mouse together as training exercises.

From the moment her trials ended, the lithe little troll attracted the feline's attention. Vos remembers very little about the trials, given they ended rather quickly for her! Seeing only a speeding blur, Mamaju initially had stalked the troll in consideration of simply eating her. After following the darting little troll, this quickly lead to their first round of chasing one another in a game of tag. The feline lusus quickly grew found of the troll, and promptly adopted her shortly after the play session. It works tirelessly to keep her entertained and active. Mamaju is known to nudge and head-butt Voscil when she's attempting to keep her on track. Nuzzling is also a common calmly trait she displays given the situation. The lusus deals with her daughters impatience's in stride given with most any tasks at hand Vos is prone to wandering, or making rash split second decisions.

MamaJu is generally calm and harmless, save during thunderstorms. It becomes agitated and leaps about in trees, fields, and even buildings wildly. Trees that have been struck by lightning are said to have been scratched by a Raiju’s claws. When her lusus is away during these episodes Vos is rather lonely. Without mama close by she pours herself into her games, or the burning desire to go look for her mother. Her lusus’s disturbed episodes also means Voscil is usually stuck inside during bad weather. Working out helps distract herself, as does play fighting and watching what’s on television to pass the time. Alternatively, pestering a fellow pal to stay with until her guardians return is equally a preferred solution. Voscil likes the sound of thunder as it reminds her of her lusus while she’s away. Trying to follow MamaJu around at such a young age isn’t possible at this time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:03 pm
Relatioϟships

Currently an Active Member of the Phoenix Initiative

Quadraϟts

User Image

Positive +

xx{Ephias Sagine}
xxxxxxOne of my best friends. While he gets a little tired and frazzled sometimes, he's stubborn once he finally does make up his mind. He really helped me see things for the way they are, and always finds strange ways of cheering me up. Must bother him some more. ?

xx{Reemus Grroou}
xxxxxxIt's really complicated. I feel pity for you, but I don't know what kind exactly. We really need to talk..again. I still can't thank you enough, but I wish you hadn't gotten hurt protecting me..I don't want that to ever happen again. I care about you, but I gotta be able to do my own thing too. I'd do anything you asked honestly. !

xx{Afryse Shukum}
xxxxxxI really miss you...I hope you are okay. I want to find you again soon. / ?

xx{Etsali Azeban}
xxxxxxOne of my best friends! I love hanging out with her, and she's easy to look up to. The older troll and Ephias seem to have gotten really close which I think is cute. I can talk to Etsali about anything, I gotta catch up with her soon.

xx{Zeffer Siroco}
xxxxxxWe met when I was really small, and raced him in the streets! He's awesome, and was fun to hang out with. I met him after the rubble settled..he's part of the Rebellion. He's got powers too now apparently! Zap friend! ?

xx{Zindel Tagino}
xxxxxxAnother one of my close friends..but he didn't stay with the rebellion. I miss you man. He can be really grumpy, but helps out as much as he can! He's also really jumpy and doesn't like being touched! I wish I'd gotten to hang out more, I'm glad he's okay at least according to Etsali.

ϟeutral =

xx{Skaeys Fallin}
xxxxxxThe little redblood from the station! We all went exploring together. He stammered a lot and made lusus noises often? He's really observant at least!

xx{Keionx Rutace}
xxxxxxHer accent is so rad! An orangeblood who knew what it meant to be heroic! She seemed like a real life FLARP character in action~ She was fearless and was the captains right hand.

xx{Alexin Flynnt}
xxxxxxThey are a brave blueblood, and an awesome Captain. They were also part of the group during the exploration mission! They kept us on our toes, and was all about their responsibility with holding onto the plant specimens.

xx{Aerona Scrall}
xxxxxxWords go here about this kid who beat me in a fidu battle. Grrr! I'll get you next time hehe.

xx{Tamiya Aiguma}
xxxxxxWords go here about the wicked awesome juggalo she met at bloodfest!

xx{Sinter Heilig}
xxxxxxI think he was friends with Reemus? He let me hug him and was very calm. Was part of the battle from what I recall. Redblood who has REALLY cool horns! I wanna meet him again when I'm not exhausted~

xx{Frossa Fyrste}
xxxxxxIn the process of meeting her! Check back later~

ϟegative -

xx{Sascha Diasis}
xxxxxxA yellowblood who's a butt-head! Totally a jerk and has a chip on his shoulder. He was so snarky and flippant I could just SCREAM at him for being so rude. A Wiggler sniffing, ******** big 'ol meanieface who got SPIT all over me! Also took my swag. I'll get you back for this somehow. My first frienemy, even if he's a turd he's a lot fun to banter with!

xx{Aendal Volivi}
xxxxxxThis guy is such bad news. Gog what a jerk, he hurt MamaJu and seems to be causing a lot of problems! Never seen him before all this...a Jadeblood who's really creepy! I think he's a rainbowdrinker from the comics I've read before....  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:09 pm
Roleplay Logs

Iϟ Progress:

Fiϟished:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:10 pm
Iϟveϟtory

Voscil found these strange bolts and thought they were neat; so she pocketed them! How mysterious.

2/3 Use Offensive Style A trinket
      style A 1d4 auto hit on next attack

An horrifyingly cute plushie she won during Bloodfest after dunking a juggalo! She loves cuddling this thing.

A super cute hero doll! Won at the booth after she met the leader of the scouts! Such a nice lady.

A super cute hero doll! She's trying her best to collect 'em all! The leader's moirail, and it was bigger than her hehe!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:26 am
Art Gallery

xxxxxxquite uneventful;
xxxxxxxxxxTeam Cops & Robbers!
xxxxxxxxxxVoscil grinning

xxxxxxMagician Arcana;
xxxxxxxxxxVoscil sprite!