Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quiet time between calamities

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:09 pm
It was a small balcony, but still had a nice view over the city. Lots of lights, most of them super pretty, plus the prideful decorations celebrating the Civisect's team efforts in the race. Clearly, the young city couldn't lose. Reemus learned on the first night that he couldn't stand too close to the railing and look down, though, or he'd get dizzy and start barking and think he might fall. Tonight, though, he kept his distance. And his attention was very much on something else.

He had invited Voscil to his dorm respiteblock, to relax after the battle, and he also brought a couple of cans of soda fresh from the vending machine. His hands shook a little though.

Reemus was still kinda reeling from the kiss. Kisses. Well, only one mattered. But it was a lot. His senses were still overwhelmed hours later. The yellowblood couldn't say anything, as much as he tried.

"So, um. Uhh...um. So." Eventually he gave up and handed Vos the soda, then used the free hand to rub the back of his neck. After a few more moments, all he could say was, "Kissin's nice."

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:25 pm
The city was one of the places Voscil felt most at home in. The psionic had gotten use to life with the rebels, but having a chance like this with her best friend to get out and about was in truth a priceless opportunity in the yellowblood's mind. The Civisect team banners proudly stood against the lights, making it clear why most had come here. The great space race was fully underway, and for Voscil she had come here with the intention of poking around the major city and finding out what intel she could.

Leaning on the railing in an almost dramatic fashion, Voscil wore a wide jovial smile on her face. Toothy fangs poked out as she smiled, sighing with a happy note to it. Her attention was all over the place, but with a pair of mismatched eyes on her Voscil couldn't help the yellow blush that creeped onto her features. Tugging at her hat she'd plopped on, Voscil turned to face Reemus after a moment. She'd agreed to come with him back to his dorm, still frazzled from the paparazzi. She hadn't expected all the flashes to go off, it had put her in a bad mood. At least it would have been bad if he hadn't made the nigth better...

The thought made her figet a little. Was it so bad she really liked her friend? Voscil pursed her lips.

Distracted as he handed her one of the sodas, the girls eyes sparkled with a childish mirth at the little present. Clasping it, she hesitated popping it open as he finally talked. She'd started to wonder if he was mad at her for earlier..it had been in the heat of the moment. She'd gone with the idea, and it had seemed natural enough.

Rubbing her marked cheeks, as she'd removed the makeup of her disguise once they were safely tucked in the dorm Voscil smiled suddenly even wider. In fact she had to open and close her mouth a few times before finally talking. "Really now?" She asked, batting her eyelashes in a playful fashion as she cracked open her can of soda. A couple quick sips, and she set it down on the railing.

Hesitantly, Vos slowly reached her hand out to touch his. "Well....I think so too...it was nice with you." She rubbed her neck in a similar gesture to his, feeling sheepish. Voscil was unaware of any other troll smooching Ree, in all fairness it wasn't like she'd blame sometroll. He was a handsome yellowblood, and had more than one quadrant after all.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:35 pm
Reemus's face heated up seeing her blink at him so, in a certain way, but he wasn't sure why. But, as he watched Voscil against the faint glow of the city in the distance, he thought she looked radiant, too. The large yellowblood started to try to piece together these emotions, something not entirely new but still overwhelming all the same. In the meantime, Vos put her hand on his own.

A shock ran up his arm, but not any kind of static charge. It was...nice. He swallowed, throat suddenly dry. "...Ah. Ah! Um." He cleared his throat. "I'm glad ya liked it, too, I mean. Um." Reemus struggled to peel his gaze away, but he had to. To think. He let it settle away from their little sphere, off into the distance, watching blinking lights and figures still working into the late night down still within the confines of the site.

"I don't think I just like kissin' for kissin'. It's definitely somethin' else, but I..." He gripped the railing. It was like forcing himself to barf, getting the right words out. "I like you, Vos. I like you a lot. N' doin' that with you, cuz it was you, was amazin'."

No, no, that wasn't just it. "Crikey, you're amazin'," he concluded. She was fun, a badass, and never made him feel bad. She was always there, too, even when he made terrible decisions. "N'...n' you make me feel all sorts a' things n' I....I don't know how to explain it!" Reemus whimpered a little, distressed at his own feelings. "It's warm n' buzzy but I dunno what any of it means. But I know it feels good. You make me feel good."

He let his hand slip out from under hers so he could clasp his fingers over hers. "You've been important to me for so long. You're my rock, mate. You're the world."

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:49 pm
Voscil looked to him with an almost wide eyed, innocent expression as he cleared his throat. The jovial troll felt her brows furrow as she listened to him. She felt nervous and giddy for whatever it was he had to share...he'd been a bit quiet since coming back to the dorms. While he'd gotten hurt protecting her, and the yellow scars were prominent it did little to detract from the fact it was still him. The lanky yellowblood was trying to make sense of the things running through her head. At the center of it all was her feelings for him.

The yellowblood looked like she'd been shocked for a moment, she jolted curiously looking at him with a slight tilt of her head. She looked embarrassed by his explanation, yellow dotted her cheeks as evidence. "Yeah no...I've never really kissed anyone before...I was refering to you too. The whole experience, and just being with ya." She admitted with a small shake of her head as she noticed his hand on the railing, her gaze went from it to him again. She still had to tip her head up slightly to talk to him, he'd been taller than her for some time now. Although Vos was finally starting to catch up much to her delight.

"Wait, what? Me..?!" She made a little noise, almost knocking off her soda can as the psionic became restless. Her excitement and nervousness resulted in a quick dart of her free hand to snatch the soda she'd nearly knocked off in her sudden burst of shuffling.

Swallowing the lump down in her throat, Voscil then asked him in a slightly calmer fashion. "So. You..really like me?" Voscil asked him carefully, nipping at her bottom lip.

"Oh Reemus..." Her pump biscuit picked up, racing at the confession. "I've liked you for a long time...you've always been there for me." Hearing he felt similar, made her think back to their first meeting during the Chittentown drought. Things were much simpler before they became rebels..but along with Ephias, Etsali and Reemus Voscil had followed her pump rather than her thinkpan in making her decisions thus far into her time as able bodied troll.

Hearing his whimper of confusion got his hand a gentle pat once she'd stopped messing with the soda can. Her attention was squarely on him, despite her restless energy.

Vos was careful not to shock him from her excited response.

"I'm glad it's not just me..." In a rare moment she didn't know exactly what to say. The lightning psionic looked down, at her sneakers as she rocked on them a bit. Squeezing his hand she looked back up finally after considering what to do with the information she'd just been given. Voscil wasn't very good at indepth things, her heart was as fickle as any purrbeast. Yet Reemus had stayed, and even felt as strong as ever about them.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:08 pm
Ah, she'd never kissed anyone before. Good, even. Being first, being important like that. But, the knot in his stomach reminded him, she was not his first kiss. In a way, it didn't matter, really, but if she had kissed someone before, even without meaning to... Well, that would be disappointing. He should tell her. They were friends. Keeping secrets was bad.

But...he liked the moment they were in now. If it could be like this forever, without anything else, he'd just pause time. The discomfort deep in his belly could piss off.

Even with his simple mind working overtime, the yellowblood had to smile. "Of course I like ya, Vos. It's impossible not to."

He remembered the cupcakes, the warmth he felt at the frosty Bloodfest while he was with her. They always had fun together. Even when there wasn't anything to be happy about, they were still good.

And she liked him too. The dummy who got them into the rebel mess. Jeez, she was great.

Reemus leaned down and let his nose nuzzle into her hair. "Goin' out n' doin' stuff with you is my favorite thing, n' I can't imagine life without ya. N' I wanna do more things, maybe more kissin'..."

He blushed just thinking about it.

"D-do ya think, maybe...I dunno. When we're not pretendin' to be moirails we can be...somethin' else...?"

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:23 pm
"That doesn't mean I'm not surprised...I wasn't really sure how ya felt." Voscil admitted a bit reluctantly, having been content just to be able to spend time with him in one fashion or another. There was an uncertainty on the yellowblood's face as she peered up at the other. Her hand gently touched the space on his face that had been scared. Gently she brushed a thumb over it before lowering her hand.

This moment could have gone on for an eternity, and Vos would have been okay with that. With as chaotic as things had become for her, this feeling they shared seemed to be mutual. Her heart fluttered like a wild roarbeast that was out of control. "I know we pretend to be moirails when in disguise and such...but.." Voscil realized that wasn't how he felt. The crowning moment was when she realized how very red her feelings had become for the other troll. It was overwhelming, but it couldn't be entirely bad. Not if it felt like this. Still Voscil was both nervous and thrilled for the starts of whatever this was all at once. It was hard to pinpoint it exactly but Vos was certain it would work itself out.

Most stuff did anyway, so why wouldn't this?

Worrying at her bottom lip slightly as she considered what exactly this even meant she closed her eyes as he nuzzled into her hair. Her dummy was being sweet, and it felt comforting if she wanted to be realistic. "Maybe yes..Isn't that what trolls do when they date?" She teased with a little laugh, nudging him playfully. "I'd like to go out with you...if that's what you are asking. I wanna see what this red crush of mine is like to be with for real.." Voscil cleared her throat as her cheeks dotted with a mustard-yellow blush as she more or less spelled it out for him, cutting directly to the chase in an impatient manner. "So long as you are okay with that?"

She shifted a little, a nervous little spark from her restless energy sent a shiver down her spine as she looked to him almost expectantly for an answer.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:16 pm
"I, uh, guess I didn't know how I felt either. Oops." He mumbled sheepishly. "Feelin's are hard. Didn't know how ya felt either, though." He wasn't difficult to please, usually. Nor did he really crush, or at least be able to define it compared to a general feeling of happiness. But it didn't matter now that he was given an opportunity to polish these feelings.

Voscil used a new word, unusual to their usual dynamic. Date. He blinked. "Izzat what trolls do?" Reemus didn't have much exposure to couples, or detail of roms outside of being mates. Woofmum considered it to be close and nuzzly-lovey, but kissing was beyond her. And, until recently, him. "Goin' out sounds nice, though... If that's what ya do. Whaddaya think we'd do? Hopefully nothin' around crowds snappin' their cameras, eh?"

'Out', as he knew the word, meant being away from the hive. He started from there. "I wanna get more cupcakes...or play Fiduspawn...or walk on the beach or...somethin'." It'd be nice to do something away from the swamp, if he had a choice. But then just hanging out made him happy, too. "The plains near the city 're nice. Dunno if you've been. Got to chase some moobeasts there before as a kid."

If she had any ideas, they'd probably be pretty great. She could choose to climb up the snowy cold mountains and he'd be excited to try it out. As long as it was just the two of them...

Between the mumbles and the nuzzles, he got to inhale her scent and feel her person under him. Reemus didn't want to let go.

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Voscil glanced away momentarily, hearing the other say he didn't know how he had felt. At least she wasn't alone in this endeavor of trying to sort through everything and make heads or tails of her feelings. "Good thing we are talking about it then right...?" Vos asked sheepishly as she rubbed a gloved hand over the back of her neck. The important part was they were ones of happiness she figured. It was still hard to place, and the feeling of the crush would take her some time to polish out the finer details of the complex expression.

Voscil did have to admit it was pleasant, and worth the confusion.

Shrugging a little she toed at the ground with a sneaker. "I've watch a lot of reality shows and drama roms in the past inbetween cartoon marathons. I dunno, that seems to be what ya call it when trolls who like each other wanna make stuff official." She shrugged slightly, not exactly an expert on the matter. Mamaju had only talked about troll quads in passing, so the term was mostly an abstract concept she was grasping for straws at.

Flushing then, Voscil laughed softly shaking her head in dismay. "Yeah no..nothing with the flashing lights and people like that." Pouting playfully she rolled her eyes. "I dunno..We’d have to be disguised up, but a movie and something to eat sounds nice. I still have extra beetles. Or ice cream, something fun before we leave the Bloodfest grounds together yea?" She offered with a small shrug. "We got work to do and such, but can't be looking for information on empty bellies anyway." Voscil added with a wink.

If it was the two of them, it would be fine. She couldn't always be beside him 110% of the time, but Reemus had long since earned a spot in her life. She had other friends, and trolls she would spend time around but he was like her dear Cops and Robber friends meant the most to her. Her heart ached with pity for the other troll. He was a sweet, lovable goofball from everything she’d seen of and known about him.

Sighing gently, Voscil realized she had forgotten what she was talking about. Closing her eyes the psionic leaned into the taller troll’s larger frame. Gently, she slid her arms around him, hugging the other yellowblood close. She closed her eyes only briefly as she rest a marked cheek against his chest before turning her head to listen to his pump biscuit before smiling and peering up at him with a sweet smile lighting up the trolls face. It was hard to want to let go, tired as she felt in that moment.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:27 pm
"Talkin's always good, I think. Or it's supposed to be," said the boy who had never had honesty backfire on him yet in his life. Otherwise, he let Voscil speak her piece, content to just continue to stay close. Hearing about ice cream made his stomach growl a little, though. That would be so nice after a long night working on this dumb ladder... And, yeah, the work itself. They had to get back to that soon. A pity. He whined a little, inside, wanting to stay here instead. Couldn't they just do that? This moment was too nice to end.

Reemus huffed at himself. It just wasn't fair, having to wait to do more nice stuff.

"Don't wanna think about work," he mumbled. And so, after that, while Vos snuggled into him, he didn't. She wrapped her arms around him, and he eased into it. Reemus only pulled his face away from her hair to watch Voscil rest on him. The warmth in his chest felt like enough to melt his body, then turned into pure electricity on a moment's notice. Boy, when she smiled like that... He could die. He could poof into thin air, and that would be fine with him.

Before he let himself be completely paralyzed by bliss, he leaned down for another kiss.

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:27 pm
Voscil closed her eyes for a long moment as she considered what he was saying. They had a lot of work left to do for the ladder, but she figured a treat later might not hurt. Food was almost always one of the front runner concerns for the yellowblood psionic. "I dunno man we'll figure it out." Voscil shrugged a It was ingrained into her psyche as it was. Work would come soon, at least she didn't have to do it all alone. That was pretty sweet. The moment between them was not only comforting, it was something she'd hold onto for many sweeps to come.

Hearing him huff she blinked up at him almost innocently with a curious look on her face. "What?" She asked softly smiling with a gentle laugh. She was not a mind reader, whatever it was Voscil couldn't help wearing a smile. "We don't have to think about work right now..it's okay." Voscil might have said more but she realized he was looking right at her.

In fact he seemed to be lost in thought. The yellowblood's grey eyes widened as Reemus leaned in. Her cheeks turned a faint color of mustard yellow as she raised up on her tip toes slightly to meet him half way. Her eyes closed as initiated the kiss. Her pump biscuit picked up, beating even quicker than before. The feeling was pleasant, and she could have vanished in the blink of an eye into outer space by all rights.

That would have been alright. It was hard not to imagine having him around, Reemus had always been there..even when she messed up and got herself into trouble. As their lips parted, she opened her eyes blinking several times as she gazed at him half lidded. "Reemus...?" She asked, as if she had a question for him. Whatever it was she was going to say, Voscil seemed to settle for resting a hand on his chest for the moment as she turned to look back over the city.

Tucked against his side it was comfortable in a way she hadn't expected. "Never mind...I just want want a little more time with you for now." Vos added after a moment, the request while selfish was true. They could get back into the fray soon..she'd just work extra hard to make up for it.

Gl!tch~

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff