Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] A Flash of Lightning (Zeffer x Voscil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:07 am
It was almost time for another sparring session, and Zeffer moved swiftly through the trees, not wanting to be late. He would be fighting another powered yellowblood, a strange coincidence that made him smirk to think about. Voscil had managed to survive the fiasco in the caverns, which signaled to Zeffer that she was probably already plenty tough...or maybe it was just those speedy feet of hers. Regardless, he was eager to get to know her better, and help develop her fighting abilities.

In the process of sparring, he hoped to figure out his own blossoming powers. Flexing his fists, he let the sparks jump up his forearms, shivering at the feel of the electricity on his skin as he looked out into the swamp, waiting.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:36 am
Excitement coursed through the speeding bullet trolls veins as she hurriedly pulled on her sneakers. Despite her lusus's reservations, today Voscil would be learning how to fight. Up until now, the psionic had always been required to stay back, or have her mother close at hand to protect her.

Those days were over.

Voscil wanted to learn in order to protect herself, and what matters. She’d jumped at the opportunity to learn from someone else, it had been a bonus that it was Zeffer. Really the idea of getting to know her friend had also been far too promising an offer to pass up. Now racing towards their meeting location, Zeffer didn't have to wait long for her arrival.

The yellowblood arrived in a motion of yellow spark, before skidding to a halt in front of the taller troll sending mud flying. Beaming toothily she reached out to embrace the other, before bouncing away from him. "Hiya!" She chirped, jerking a thumb at her tonfas.

"I dunno much about fighting but I'm a fast learner, promise!" The yellowblood's eyes shone with mischief and wonder, and were directed at the older troll.

Kamileunaire

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:35 pm
The speed at which Voscil arrived was almost enough to startled the large blueblood, but he laughed it off as he returned her hug, grinning widely. It was amazing how fast some of the younger rebels were growing, and he felt odd for a moment, to notice such a thing. It seemed like only yesterday that he'd been racing a much tinier version of Vos, on the streets of New Hemisect, but here they were in a swamp, getting ready for what seemed to be her first fight.

"I don't doubt that. I'm glad you're here!" He snickered, pleased by her enthusiasm, and reached to his belt to unhook his own weapons. They weren't the stun guns he usually fought with, and looked much simpler in build. It wouldn't do to hurt their own recruits, so he was going to try to tone himself down.

"Good, you picked out your weapons! Why don't you start us off? Just come at me...you can focus on technique once you get used to landing hits. And taking them." He smirked playfully, fangs glinting in the light. It would be nice, to be able to fight again.

leon_a_darkangel

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 pm
Voscil seemed pretty pleased with herself, even if she didn't really know what to expect from the other. The yellowblood rubbed her nose sheepishly at the others approval of her having come to have a show down. Even if he was stronger than her, that hadn't bothered Voscil in the slightest. She'd made Mamaju promise to stay away from the fight, she wanted to do this on her own.

Lifting her head up, chin raised in a proud gesture she nodded. "Yup." She attached the lightning shaped weapons, a bit clumsily but with no less enthusiasm.

Then she noticed something rather curious. She gasped loudly seeing for the first time sparks jumping off him. When she'd hugged him, the electrical static had made her hair raise and stand wildly as it pleased.

Instead of it harming her, it only made the speedy troll do a quick lap around him and blink curiously."WOAH?! Did you always have those powers!? Gog how cool!" She grinned wickedly up at him. She'd never thought she' meet another troll with electrical powers! In return she sparked playfully at the other with her yellow and orange energy.

Voscil then moved to lung at her friend. "Okay! I won't hold back on you got it!?" She announced, taking a swing at him as he'd coaxed her after all to come at him.

HP: 20/20
ARMS: military grade tonfa +1
POWER: Novice agility style B: 2 2d6 hits with +1 accuracy on this attack. (1/1) (4d6)

DMG: 2  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

kamileunaire rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:49 pm
"Oops!" Zeffer laughed aloud as he zapped the younger troll unintentionally, having forgotten about it yet again. He'd been forced to be much more careful about making contact with others, as it was possible now to deliver a noticeable static shock to anyone that touched him. Thankfully, Voscil seemed unfazed - likely because their powers were so similar.

"Nope. They manifested back when we were running from the military." Zeffer explained in an almost sheepish way. "I really need to work on getting a handle on them...so you'll be helping me out, too!"

He laughed as she acquiesced, and began to move, but not quickly enough. He let out a little hiss as her weapons connected, and reached out to do the same, landing a quick tap to her side.

HP: 40/40 (-2) = 38
Standard Weapons
Novice agility style B: 2 2d6 hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack (1/1) (4d6)

Dmg: 1

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:36 pm
Voscil had felt the electrical volt surely, but the similar power only made her eager to see how this match would go. Her eyebrows raised expression agog at his remark. "That's pretty neat then! I didn’t know trolls could get them later." Her own electrical current was what fueled her quick feet. Energy of any kind fascinated the yellowblood. "Sure! I'll help ya anyway I can, it'll be a fair trade for teaching me to fight~" She added playfully with a snicker.

“One good way not to shock sometroll is to burn off extra energy, kinda like blowing a fuse. But that stuff recovers pretty quick, least it does for me if I’ve eaten a lot!”

Her quick little maneuver had scored her a hit, but in return he'd delivered a tap with his baton. Her nose curled just a bit from the feeling, but showed no signs of slowing. "Come on I'm not a little kid anymore! Don't hold back on me!" Voscil taunted playfully, clearly enjoying this. Poking her tongue out, she tried to go for another pass with her tonfa.

Vos swing had real feeling behind it, aiming for his leg.

HP: 19/20
POWER: Novice agility style B: 2 2d6 hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack (1/1)

DMG: 7  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

kamileunaire rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:27 pm
"It does recover quick! I can barely touch anyone without zapping them, half the time. It's pretty funny, actually. I'll remember that, though." He laughed, and filed her tips away for later. He'd been just as surprised as anyone else, when his powers had manifested. Most of the trolls he knew, who had ended up with power-related mutations, had discovered them in their teens, or earlier.

"Augh, ********> He yelped as she landed a solid hit to his thigh, and moved to counter, delivering another swat to her arm, and cackling in the process.

"Don't worry, kid, I'm only getting warmed up. Careful what you as for..." He couldn't help but tease.

HP: 38 - 7 = 31
Standard Weapons
Novice agility style B: 2 2d6 hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack (1/1) (4d6)

Dmg: 2

leon_a_darkangel

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:04 pm
"OW! Damniiiiit! That stings." She grunted in discomfort, pouting like a sour child. She laughed it off, rubbing at the spot he'd swatted in retort for the leg contact.

"Guess so, we'll see what happens huh?" Voscil grinned up at her friend, an intensity that was usually reserved for racing on the young teens face.

"Yeah, I still shock others sometimes..I mean you can wear rubber gloves but that's uncomfy. It takes a lot of control not to spark someone. You'll get it; eventually." She added with a sly grin to match his snicker. Yellow sparked from her with a pop..bzzzt noise as Vos darted to one side. Going around, she wondered if she tried shocking him with her psionics would it affect him? She went to swing with her other weapon to return the arm hit.

HP: 17/20
POWER: 2 2d6 hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack (1/1) (4d6)

DMG: 6  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

kamileunaire rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:43 pm
"Keep your guard up. You're faster than that." Zeffer jeered playfully, trying to keep up with her and remain in motion. Part of it was looking for his next opening, and part of it was intimidation. "Don't stop like that. You won't have time, in a serious fight. Use the pain to your advantage." He almost landed a swat on her as she paused, but it came up short. He quickly abandoned the conversation about the effects of their shocking powers - it could easily be picked up later.

As she landed a particularly hard hit, he yelped, and faltered. "That's what I'm talking about." He grit his teeth and spun to deliver an equally harsh swat to her side, powers flashing briefly as his batons delivered a painful jolt.

HP: 31/40 - 6 =25
Standard Weapons

leon_a_darkangel

leon_a_darkangel rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 5, 4 Total: 19 (4-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:00 pm
"Hm...Alright! Fair enough." She bared her teeth in a shark tooth like fashion. She'd be more careful more sure! Zeffer may have let go of the conversation about shocking someone, but Voscil had other ideas. "You're right! I AM faster than that!" She announced proudly, electric sparks wildly popping and crackling from her slender form.

Amped up on the thrill of the sparring match she pushed onwards. "I'll prove it.." She warned vaguely.

While his well-placed blow made her falter, she staggered only a bit as her sneakers slid in the mud. "Here goes nothin!" Vos raised both of her tonfas as she quickly dashed in, her body was still actively surrounded by the static of her power. She swung at him as she pushed a volted current into her weapon, and at her opponent. Her next attack came as she swatted at him again with her other weapon. Voscil grit her teeth, as she quietly growled. She worked out a lot, and was an avid runner but this type of exercise was different.

Her psionics seemed to dim after her burst of energy, although she kept alert as he'd instructed.

HP: 11/20
POWER: Used!

DMG: 11  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

kamileunaire rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 5 Total: 12 (4-24)

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:29 pm
Zeffer was impressed with her enthusiasm, pleased to see her getting more revved up by the second. At the warning, he grinned wide, baring his fangs eagerly. "Yes! Don't hold back!"

Her attack sent a jolt of pain through him, and he snarled with sudden ferocity as he returned her attack with a double strike of his own, blue light flashing as he funneled his electricity through his batons, slamming one into her side and clipping her arm with the other.

Bouncing back, he panted quietly, still grinning despite the hurt. "Good! That's what I like to see. Keep it coming..."

leon_a_darkangel

HP: 25/40 - 11 =14
Standard Weapons

DMG: 7  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:01 am
Voscil was beginning to show signs of wearing down, all her energy and effort put into sparring was making it harder to keep up with the olders strength and sheer determination. Before she knew what exactly to expect, he was collided with his own jolt of electricity. It wasn't like hers it had a physical bite to it that made her hair stand on end. The batons slammed down home, delivering a series of punishing blows that staggered the smaller troll as it hit her arm and side.

Standing up, she panted wincing despite the discomfort. "It's not over yet..!" She moved as if to go for him, not ready to call in the white flag just yet. Sparking wildly with yellow electricity the small girl dashed at him, hoping to take a moment of opportunity to try and catch him off gaurd as she took a note from him, channeling her psionics into her weapons as she smacked at his thigh and side respectively.

HP: 4/20
POWER: Used!

Kamileunaire

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers