Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To sum it up in a few words...

Oops

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:20 pm
DraconicFeline

Today, Psykgi was not out in hemoanonymous garb. Hemoanonymity, she had read, was a symbol of insecurity and fear, a bit of pathology that she had decided not to have to deal with. Even though she preferred to go out in greyscale. Even though it was not entirely safe for her to show her blood color on Civisect's streets.

She was not afraid, for she was never alone.

She walked, head held high, a lowblood in a city of highbloods. But this was her home, this was where she belonged. She would be more than a credit to it, and they would have to respect her. Ma'am, after all, swarmed behind her, a cloud of buzzing wings and suspicious eyes.

This errand had to be done, after all, and if her troll wanted to go out without her greyscale outfit, Ma'am would not stop her. She was determined to see Psykgi succeed despite her blood color, and she would not allow that blood to run in the streets.

Speaking of which, there were few trolls out and about this evening. Psykgi surveyed the scene – she had wanted at least one troll to see her, just to mess with them, just to see their reaction to her lowblooded presence. ”Goodness.” she exclaimed, disappointed, as she surveyed the empty streets, ”There is no one here! I wonder if someone is throwing a party... hmmm...”

Ma'am fluttered and buzzed. Parties were excellent places to network, but they could also be distracting. Not that Psy got many invitations yet, but Ma'am was working on it, and she screened any that came in. Only respectable social occasions for her troll, no bacchanalials or chaotic messes.

In the end, though, homework and resume padding was far more important than any party. And ma'am had already had Psykgi starting that, despite Psy being a wriggler still. The errand too was more important. There was, she told her troll, no need to worry about the wherabouts of the other citizens of Civisect.

”Oh, I'm sure your're right, Ma'am.” said Psykgi, a little disappointedly.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:21 am
Voscil had come to hang out in Civisect City with the intent of exploring it more. Everything was shiny and brand new making it fun to explore even if she got lost frequently. Vos had swung by a few times already, and while comprised of mostly highbloods the little speed demon didn't seem to notice nor care very much. Even with its lack of trolls out and about, the night was still young. Best of all Civisect was high tech and flashy, and while not her beloved NHC this place had its appeal and charm.

There was no stopping the speeding yellow bullet. She had MamaJu in tow, and her carefree attitude left Vos on top of the world, and over the moon.

On this particular evening however, the yellowblood miscalculated her rushing. Not watching where she was going as perusal, Voscil's sneakers came into contact with something that gave a squish sound once she'd stomped down onto the ground. Her pump biscuit slammed in her chest as she looked down, coming to a screeching halt. Red blood spattered onto the concrete, and was all across her right shoe's soul she noted as she lifted the offending foot for further inspection.

Her eyes went wide in horror as she blinked in dismay, her joy deflating. "Oh man...woopse!" Vos's eyes darted around, looking for the troll belonging to this now dead lusus. The shade of red on the troll not but a few steps away (for Voscil anyway) seemed to match the fatally wounded creature. "Oh my god. Um. Heyyy! I'm so sorry I think I just killed you lusus!" She called out, frantically waving her arms before racing over with the help of her psionics to the redblood kid more than a bit concerned. Obviously she had to at least apologize, as she'd clearly just done something terrible.

MamaJu looked skeptical. Voscil dear, I don't think that was the only one... but it was too late her daughter wasn't listening and was off babbling at a strange troll. This left the roarbeast to rush after her daughter, coming to a halt and standing beside her.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 am
leon_a_darkangel
Be the a*****e ==>

*crunch*

Psykgi looked over at the sound with slightly morbid interest. Her lusus getting accidentally crushed was a fairly regular occurance. It was hard to say what it said about Psykgi's psychology that she was so used to her lusus being crushed: some of her books would tell her that she had a complex, that she was so traumatized that she didn't even know it. Psykgi, suffice to say, cherrypicked her psychological beliefs where it related to herself.

What was more interesting than the... crushed corpses... of her lusus on the street (a few more inevitably died as the offending troll and her lusus approached) was the speed at which the other approached.

So. A mutant troll. Well! This would be interesting! Psykgi decided to mess with her a little bit. Just to see what happened.

She made a show of peering over at the crushed remains, widening her eyes into an expression of shock. ”Goodness!” she exclaimed, ”So you did!” She looked over at Voscil, her expression neutral. ”Now the question is, what will you do about it?”

Ma'am hovered and buzzed nearby, voicing her displeasure at her trolls behavior in a million voices. A few individuals mattered not to her, and she did not approve of her troll's... trolling. It was most uncouth, not at all how a supremely qualified and intelligent redblood should comport herself. Manipulation and politicing was one thing, this was a whole other thing altogether.

Psykgi didn't particularly care: this was one thing she and her lusus disagreed on. Messing with people revealed so much more about them than mere questions. ”How will you make it up to me?” she asked seriously.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:28 am
Voscil was pleasantly oblivious to the other little crunches and squishes as she approached; her single minded approach was only to focus on the troll in question. The red blood looked wide eyed and her words made her nervous as she licked her lips nervously. Her gaze sliding from the troll, to the direction she'd cast her gaze. For what it was worth, the situation wasn’t exactly looking very favorable.

The other troll's words weren't comforting either, and Voscil could only read what was readily given to her emotion wise. Looking deeper into social queues escaped the hyperactive kid, and just wasn’t something she was good at. All she knew was she'd potentially ruined the others life. Vos herself would have been devastated if anything bad happened to MamaJu, she could only guess this would be no different.

The words spoken brought the situation around back full circle. Caught like a deer in the headlights, she blinked. "Umm..." Voscil fidgeted casting her gaze down to the ground as she struggled to come up with something suitable. "I'd offer beetles but that doesn't replace a dead lusus! But I'd give ya what I got on me if it helps!" She added hastily, making Voscil's words almost one fused syllable.

"I didn't see it there andand..." she shifted her weight uncomfortably rubbing her neck. "Is there something I can get you? Do for you? I dunno! I wanna make it up to you somehow. Oh s**t man. I'm soso sorry.." Her eyes were glassy with unshed tears, completely clueless she was being played for a fool. Voscil liked playing pranks on others, but this wasn’t her idea of a joke in the slightest.

DraconicFeline.
mmmm whatcha say...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:32 am
leon_a_darkangel

How very interesting! This troll was offering everything she had on her. Psykgi could have taken that, though of course she was not lacking in beetles. In fact, she had plenty on her right now. She wanted to see how far her experiment would go, how long it would take for the mutant to realize that there was a cloud of her lusus right there next to her, unphased by being crushed.

She managed to keep a straight face. ”We were going to the mall.” she said, putting a little false sadness in her voice. For obvious reasons, Psykgi could never empathize with a lusus dying. Hers would never truly die without serious efforts and repeated fumigations, and she honestly didn't care much about the lusii of others. ”If you come there with me... I might forgive you.” she put emphasis on the might, though, of course, there was nothing to forgive.

Ma'am was very displeased... but should she take it up with the other troll's lusus? It was unlikely that the majestic roarbeast would understand her, but it would be good to be in place to try. Just in case. A few split from the swarm, landing in Mammaju's mane as she contemplated it, making their way up towards the beast's ears...

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:42 am
Voscil stood still, staring at the other lowerblooded troll in wonder. She'd given her a glimmer of hope that she could patch this up, still utterly clueless to the swarm not that far away. The yellowblood could be fairly one track minded when she was focusing on something, now was no different. "O...oh um!" Voscil bobbed her head in agreement, giving the other a sheepish smile as she scrubbed at her marked cheeks wiping evidence of her outburst away. "Okay, that sounds good! I don't mind going with." Vos agreed quickly sniffing some, muttering one more apology under her breath.

MamaJu sighed at her daughter, tempted to let her learn a valuable lesson in observation given Vos had flat out ignored her when she tried to point out what was going on. The roarbeast felt something in her mane however as she tried to nudge her kid closer to the swarm to make it more obvious things weren't nearly as bad as she thought. Giving a curious shake she blinked trying to look over her shoulder as she felt a crawling sensation, a bit confused...was one of the bugs on her? Luckily the feline wasn't too easy to rattle, so she sat down so not to fling the tiny lusus off her body.

"I don't know much about this town, so you lead." She carefully went to stand beside her, when she noticed something odd...trolls didn't usually have multiple lusii did they? She frowned, staring at the weird swarm of insecets..then the redblood in mostly grey beside her. "Am I missing something here?! I mean yo, I'll totally go to the mall with you still... but uh..." Vos asked, arching a brow suddenly rather confused. Her eyes narrowed on the other troll suspiciously.

DraconicFeline.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:05 am
leon_a_darkangel

Ma'am chittered a soft apology to the roarbeast for her child's behavior, and hoped that the beast understood, at least, her multi-mantibled intent...

Things were going interestingly. Psykgi didn't really have a plan, so it couldn't go according to plan, but it was going well. She was gaining a great insight into the other trolls mind, glittering and golden like a highblood's jewels (or, more accurately, golden like her blood). Mutants and psionics weren't really so different from the ordinary troll in that way, and their powers or oddities weren't the issue. The mind was.

Psykgi was enjoying toying with Voscil's mind.

But it appeared the ruse was wearing thin, that even someone so oblivious as this warmblood could notice the swarm of roaches behind her. ”Missing something?” Psy said, feigning innocence, though she couldn't help grinning, her tusks poking rakishly from her lips, ”Are you missing something? What do you think you are missing?”

She pointed down the street, towards where advertisements glowed in the glittering lights of the civisect city. ”The mall is that way.” she said, watching Voscil slyly.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items