D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:25 am
:Adopted to:

Name: Jayoku
Marital Status: Single

Adopted Because: I got Zyanya as a little sister for the boy as I thought he could use a sibling.

Miscellaneous Notes:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:56 am
biggrin ragon:

Type: Green
Name: Hinder

Hypothesized Results:
Zyanya's insect nature combined with her personality led to the selection of the forest-dwelling green dragon. Her hardened skin should be able to help her against an acid attack.

Relationship with Child:
They get along rather well.

Disposition:
Rather likes to make fun of others and exploit those who he considers dumb.

Miscellaneous Information:

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:49 am
:Skills Logged:

Spear Prey: The ability to use her extra limbs as weapons. When aimed they can do some impressive damage to fruit.

Gliding: Ability to take to the air for short amounts of time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:42 pm
:Stats Sheet:

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:14 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:16 pm
jayoku
Form: Custom
Name: Zyanya
Animal: Indian Flower Mantis [for images of the insect please click here]
Hairstyle: Short and fly away
Hair Colour: Very light creamy green
Skin color: White
Clothing: She would be the type of kiddet who would romp around wearing nothing o.O but if forced to you can see her wearing a very torn up pastel purple skirt (her arm barbs keep catching on the fabric)
Personality:Usually very calm, but only around girls. Around boy's she is turns into a monster. She terrorizes her brother Chath becuase in essence he would be prey to her. She does this to most males or species that would normally be considered prey for her species.
When she encounters the opposite (creatures that would or could eat her) she becomes quite, reserved and very ....careful.
Markings: Bands of color on her arms and legs, combination of ruddy orange and ruddy green
Eye color: Almost white, with a tint of green
Eye style: large eyes (mantis's have excellent eyesight)
Pose: Probably on hands and knees one arm stretched out. Wings extended.
Extra: Body structure: Not too bug like, I don't want her eyes bulging out of her head (like a real mantis) nor a weird...multilegged behind either o.O extra spindle legs like nero's would be cool though :3 As well having the wings attached at her midsection rather than shoulders becuase that would be the estimated area for a thorax on a humanoid body. She would have barbs sticking out of her forms arms (all mantis's have these to make sure prey is caught sucessfullyl 100% of the time)

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:17 pm
jayoku
School work

ABC/DEF
GHI/JKL
MNO/PQR
STU/VWX
YZ

Toddler-->Child: heart = finished
1 month Nov 01 - Dec 01 heart
heart ABCs: Finished
heart Numbers: Finished
4 out of 2 PD = Brisk Autum day/Watch for rain/Meeting of Similareities/Stalkers for the Win/Learning how to have fun
heart Journal entry: Journal Entry #1 Jayoku

jayoku

User Image

Zyanya's hair is getting longer, she doesn't want me to cut it even though it happens to get caught with her arm barbs a lot. I put them into two side pony tails, jsut to try and keep her hair out of her face, she grumbles a lot about it though.

As for clothes, she will only wear muscle shirts or tank tops (even in winter) because the lack of sleeves helps with her arms not getting caught in the fabric. And even then she ends up using scisssors on the bottom of the shirt to make it shorter so that her side legs don't have to hide under them or her wings get covered by them.

She is favoring black colors just because it is so contrasty with her pale skin. I think it clashes with her green and orange stripes but she refuses to wear any other color. and pants? yah she ins't a big fan of pants, she will wear a skirt with shorts underneath but that seems to be it. She complains about being cold...but doesn't like to wear much clothing....she is weird.

She seems to frown a lot more than she smiles now, ever since her one encounter with Altessa, she seems to be more cautious of strangers. Since I know she will be getting a dragon soon I wonder how well that will go over with her. She doesn't seemed too impressed with Chath's dragon at all.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:28 pm
jayoku
Child --> Preteen: heart =Finished
2 months length: Dec 12- Feb 12 heart
heart Pass 1 special skill test : new skills Learned to use ehr extra legs to spear things.
heart 1 egg visit: Ohhh green dragon XD
heart 5 out of 4 Playdates: Blustery day!/Christmas shopping/The musuem!/Not a park?/The dicussion
heart 1 journal entry from Parent's POV: Journal Entry 2
heart from child: Journal Entry, wanting boobies!
heart Choice of another Journal entry, or a Journal RP: Boobies?
heart Vaccinations:Shots 4 you

D-corp
Vice Captain

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:30 am

Zyanya
Very curious. Had several good questions.

Hinder
Seems rather lazy, even for a green. Was rather interested in Kalseru.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Magic Basics

I was a bit worried when Zyanya came in, as she seemed to have a bit of an attitude. But, she asked questions and participated in the discussion, which delighted me.

Sarah Walker PhD
Crew

Kuyoja
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:56 am
Self Defense for Begginers level 1

Passed

Notes: Zyanya was choosen by random to act out a scene for the class. Unfortunately she didn't take the excercise to heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:06 am
Melee Class
Sōjutsu

Passed?

Notes: Zyanya impatience will be her down fall. She has the skill sto be quite good at most things but doesn't dedicate herself the time to learn the techniques properly.  

Kuyoja
Crew

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:41 pm

This was a fun class for both of us, we got to explode melons with the strength of her extra limbs. A bit messy but she did very well at it.  
[The File Cabnet]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff