jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:32 am
The cold weather was starting to wear down the lil mantis girl. Zyanya didn't like the cold, she kept her arms close to her chest, not that she didn't normally do this but she was now doing it to try and keep warm. Chath her older 'brother' had asked that she play nice while he went and sat on a park bench. BUt it looked like it could or rather would pour rain any moment.

He didn't seem to mind this, a bit of an irk to Zyanya. Who was now struggling to try and detatch her arm barbs from the sweater she had been forced to wear. Her large eyes kept flicking up and down keeping watch of her surrondings as she silently struggeled.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:04 pm
Tyven wasn't a fan of the cold either, being a snake. The weather had been getting worse, and worse, and it only made her more irritable than usual, and sluggish. Poor snake. Lavender, slitted eyes were narrowed at the world, as her extremely young hyperactive mother dragged her through the park by her hand. Jem was grinning, as usual, lighting up the park as she led her child. Tyven wasn't wearing much, simply a black hoodie to knees. Jem was wearing paint splattered jeans, and a wifebeater. High-class.

Coming to a stop as she quirked a pierced brow and blinked at the boy on the bench, the adorable young woman sat next to him, abandoning her adoptive snake, and grinned.

"Howdiddly!"

Tyven hissed, black tongue snaking out briefly before she caught sight of Zyanya, who looked far more intelligent than the other two, obviously seeking warmth. Scooting over toward the sweatered girl, she raised a purple eyebrow, and sat next to her.

"Tsssss."

A greeting, perhaps?

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:22 pm
Chath looked up and smiled waving slightly at the hello...or howdiddly as it were.

"Hello." He replied politely his smile still lighting his face, Jayoku turned and nodded her head in response.

"Konnichiwa.." She responded and Chath shook his head a bit embaressed.

"Ignore her.." He said ina aloud half whisper, "She had been reading comics all day... and she calls me the child." He finished his comment with a laugh.

Zyan looked up at the sound of a hiss, her limbs went stalk still, it didn't even look like she was breathing, but her pupils looked around trying to find the source of this hissing sound and was surprised to find the hiss had coem from beside her.

She blinked once then twice and then offered a small smile. "Hewo." She started a bit hesistantly, did this kind of creature eat her kind? Unconciously she drew her arms up to her chest, in a protective manner, but only proved to tangle her arm barbs even more into her sweater.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:11 am
Jem grinned, lighting up the area, and decided to let the comment slide. She was fluent in quite a few languages, but Japanese wasn't one of them. The short redhead, that looked to be a nineteen-year-old, stuck out a hand to shake, obviously not phased by Chath's strange appearance. After all, look at her "daughter".

Speaking of which, Tyven simply blinked at Zyanya, obviously not the smiling type, but watching the other girl, she was picking up rules of engagement. Still, although the smile she unleashed was stunning, it also had four extremely sharp, long fangs. Not too friendly.

Not out of the kindness of her heart [haha], but rather because it annoyed her, the little girl reached out, and freed Zyan's brabs from the sweater, fixing it for the other dcorp. If Zyan tried to stop her, she probably would've smacked the girl. Tyven was pretty snarky.

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:17 pm
Chath took the girls hand and shook it with heart. "So what brings you to the park?" He asked tilting his head, his bright yellow hair falling into one of his eyes. With a webbed hand he withdrew the hair quickly.

Zyanya had gone stalk still as the strange purply kid reached forward and started to undo her barbs from the coat. That smile was disturbing but she felt no....real malicious intent behind it. Still tense she watched as nimble fingers undid her form the mess.

"Tankyou." She said as she was finally free, though her voice was low, her eyes wide and large, she then carefully laid her arms in her lap. "I called Zwanwa." She intoruduced herself somewhat politely.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:25 pm
"Taking Tyvvie for a walk! She's a bit grumbly 'bout it, but I dun' mind. Reminds me of my Rapier."

Beam, beam, grin, grin. Obviously, she was a cheerful, charming sort of girl.

"You?"

---

Tyven's voice, even at this age, was already husky and low, a hint to what it would become, with a hissing backnoise at all times. The little girl raised an eyebrow, not one too speak much, but indulged the other creature. She was falling into the 'not-so annoying' catagory. A positive.

"Tyvvven."

She was terse, not rude, nor polite... Distant. Lavender eyes roamed over the unique attributes of Zyanya's body. She could probably wing against the mantis girl in a fight.  

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:14 am
Chath laughed, "Is Tyven your daughter?" He asked trying not to seem too rude, he hadn't really spotted the girl but he wondered breifly what had happened to Zyanya.

"Ah we are letting Zyanya get used to the cold weather, she really doesn't like it but heck it is only going to get worse so might as well make her adapt." He explained. PLus he needed to get out of the small confines of the house, she was very creepy to him.

Zyanya tilted her head, "Tyven?" She repeated a small smile crossing her face. "Pwetty." She thought the colors on the girls skin was very interesting and her eyes roamed over the girls features. Her antenna twitched, she then shivered.

"I no like da cwold." She explained moving her hands sowly to wrap around herself in a hug. "Da cwold is stwupid."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:56 pm
Tyven was somewhat susceptable to sincere flattery, and wrinkled her nose slightly at the somewhat younger girl, and plus they agreed on a few things.

"Coldsss no."

No, as in, she usually refused to deal with it. In fact, one of the reasons she was behaving somewhat decently was the cold. It made her lethargic.

---

"Yeah! That's my snake!"

Jem pointed at the purple haired toddler, and nodded at both of Chath's comments, agreeably.

"Tyven won't adjust, but we can make her put up with it. Snakes dislike the cold."

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:34 am
Chath looked to where the girl was pointing and noticed the toddler with purple hair was interacting with Zyanya. He hoped the girl wouldn't freak out, and he was refering to Zyanya. She was certianly a strange one.

"Yah I know, and trying to give Zyanya a bath is like trying to bath a cat. She just refuses to get in the shower or a tub."

Zyanya nodded her head, enjoying the fact this girl had few words, it make her relax a bit more.
"Cwold bwad...stwupid bwother mwakes me go outside when it is cwold out." she said with a pout and a glare in her brothers general direction.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:44 pm
"Tyven can't stand cold water, but she'll bathe in th' warm stuff with her sister. She's real cooperative with her sister. Name's Cleo. She's a birdy! Closer to your age."

Gringrin. Jem leaned closer, and reached out to touch Chath's hair.

"Pretty."

If someone could SPEAK with heart emoticons showing, it would be Jem.

Tyven, in a startling show of concern, stalked over to where her 'mother' sat, and took the coat that Jem had been carrying, but not wearing. Moments later, she held it out to Zyanya, face impassive.

"T'k et."

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:50 pm
Chath blushed not used to female attention and was usually quite oblivious when it came to that sort of emotion anyway. THankgoodness his skinw as already orange it hid the blush fairly well.
"you really like it?" He asked feelnig a bit self concious. He alwys thought that the combination of hair color and skin tone kinda made him too bright.

Jayoku could only smile and shake her head. She watched as the little purple skinned girl came up grabbed a coat and then stalk back to where Zyanya was sitting.

Zyanya watched rubbing her arms as the girl left and came back shoving a jacket in her face.

"I can't twake dat, I wills reck it." she explained, not wanting to ruin the girls jacket.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:11 pm
Tyven didn't deal with being told 'no' or rejection well, and hissed quietly, continuing to blink at Zyanya. Instead of attacking the girl, the tore several holes in the coat, a messy job, but it would now fit the slightly younger toddler. Obviously, she wasn't taking the mantis girl's original statement for an answer.

"'Ere."

----

Jem promptly leaned over to plant a kiss on Chath's cheek, obviously unphased by his strange appearance, and laughed out loud, nodding.

"It's coooool. Red is boring."

A hand ran through her own short, burgundy colored strands.

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:34 pm
Zyanya blinked obviously confused. BUt looking at the now mangeled coat a slow smile spread across her face. She reached up and took it, slowly placing her arms into the torn sleeves. THe arm barbs still caught a bit, but this was much easier to put on.

She looked up to Tyven wondering if she was cold as well. "you colds too?" she asked thinking of what she could give the snake girl to keep warm.

Chath had never been kissed by a girl except by his mom. But mothers don't count cause well...they are your mom. He gave a nervous laugh, a lot of people usually thought he was too bright. But then again red had always been his favorite color. "Haha you really think so? I wanted to change my hair style but i Ma not sure what kind of cut I should get...or if I should grow it out longer.." he stated plucking at a few strands of the bright yellow hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:45 pm
Tyven was as warm as she was likely to get. After all, the black sweatshirt came to below her kneecaps. The snake simply shrugged fluidly, and arranged Zyan's jacket to fit better. It was cold, and she missed Cleo.

"Bye now."

Blowing hair from her eyes, she walked over to her mother to interrupt the conversation.

"You'd look hot with longer hair."

Jem grinned at him before pulling Tyven up into her arms and standing.

"I'd best get back now, but I'll see ya around, mmmmnn?"

Gringrin. What a cheeky gal she was.

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:01 pm
Zyanya stood and trotted after Tyven like a duckling following its mother. She didn't really want the girl to. So few words this one. But she liked her despite that. Watching as the strange lady who Zyan could only assume was the girls mom pick her up she raised her arms to Chath an odd act for sure since she normally wanted her mom. But Chath was getting too much attention.

Chath gave her a look that could only be described as dumbstruck. Him? hot? Now that was a new concept. Maybe he would grow it long....

"Yah thanks....I may try that." HE said looking suddenly at Zyanya who was demanding up. Picking her up he then gave Jem a wave goodbye.

"she's too old for you hun." Was Jayoku's only reply.

[Trashbin]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games