[PD] Not a park! (Ala + Zyan) - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:03 pm
Alaqua was idly browsing the shelves at the local weapon shop. She'd already picked out the staves she wanted to get, but her mother still refused to buy them. So the koala girl (with dragon in tow, much to the dismay of the worried shopkeeper) browsed the more dangerous weapons, half-interested. She still had some of the bruises from that second class and the emotional scarring from the first.

Bob grunted unhappily. They'd been walking here a lot lately from home and he was tired of coming here. He wanted to go to the park again. It was more fun there! But Ala seemed to be outgrowing the going-to-the-park phase, so he was now stuck inside a boring store, having to be careful for fear of the old man watching the shop kicking the pair out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:13 pm
Zyanya had snuck into the store. Not because she wanted weapons per-say but to get away from her brother. Dear god that boy was a pest. He was always with her forcing her to let him hold her hand and dragging her this way and that. She wished she was an only child.

As she entered the store she darted behind a tall shelf to make sure the owner didn't catch her. She was probably too young to be in here but alas beggers can't be choosers. She slunked down the isles trying to keep low so that her profile wouldn't be seen out the window.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:19 pm
Ala heard the bells above the door jangle and turned to see who had come in, wondering if it was her little sister (who was now older than her, but that was a different story) coming in to look at the daggers again. Not that Reign needed to, Mom had bought the chimp girl the set she'd wanted. Lucky.

Ala sighed, missing whoever it was that came in and moved over towards the front of the store to catch a glimpse of the person. She turned a corner and saw a littler girl sneaking down the aisle. Oh, well, at least it wasn't her sister. But why was this kid here? She didn't seem interested in the weapons.

"Hi."

Bob slunk up behind Ala, poking his head about the koala girl to get a glimpse of Zyan and greet the kid, in Draconic of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:15 am
Zyan nearly jumped out of her skin and turned around in haste to see who had caught her here. But...with her extra legs raised in alarm she soon found...it was just a kid. Older than her mind you but not an adult or her brother. Thank god.

She raised a hand to her lips to indicate quiet and she took a quick peek out the window to see her brother milling about with Keir trying to vaguely find her. he had gotten use to her running off, he just had to be patient enough and she would eventually come back.

"I'm hiding..." she whispered coarsly not wanting to be too loud.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:47 am
"Oh," was Ala's wonderful response. She glanced out of the window like the little girl had, spotting a boy with a dragon outside. He looked familiar... maybe from one of her classes? She could hardly remember everyone's name in those classes.

"From him?" She asked the girl, quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:02 am
Zyanya nodded her head vigorously, "Yah I don't want my big brother to find me...he is such a pest!" she said whispering still. She peered outside and darted back down as he turned towards the window.

"I hate having siblings..." she muttered and sank down in a crouch, her side legs touching the ground and acting as if they were going to help her balance.

It was then she noticed Ala's dragon. Her eyes blinked a bit. She hadn't met too many dragons aside from Keir, there was Ter's dragon and now this one.

"Cool.." she said looking to Bob, he was such a pretty color.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:13 am
Ala chuckled softly, sitting down on the ground to be more at the girl's level. "I used to feel the same way. I've got a little sister and I hated her when she first came to live with me and my mom. But, as we got older, we started getting along a lot better. Now we're good friends."

Bob grinned, cheering up at Zyanya. He wanted to swish his tail about, but stopped before he really even got started. He didn't want to break anything here...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:47 pm
Zyan pursed her lips as if she didn't believe what this girl was saying. "Well my brother is a nusience, he won't let me do anything by myself, so i always have to sneak away from him. And don't get me started on his dragon." she said evident annoyance in her tone.

She looked to Bob and scutteled a bit closer.

"Though your dragon looks nothing like Keir, what kind is it?"

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:00 pm
Ala wasn't sure what else to say to the girl; she didn't seem to believe Ala about her relationship with Reign. So, she decided to answer the easy question about Bob.

"Bob's a brass dragon." The dragon preened himself some at the attention. Ala rolled her eyes. "You're from D-corp too, aren't you?" She was guessing here, since the girl's brother was, though with her and Reign that didn't mean anything. "Have you seen your dragon egg yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:05 am
Zyanya shook her head, "No but I am shceduled to see it soon. My ma says it is a green dragon, so i guess it won't look like yours or my brothers. My brother has a black.. . " she trailed off not really wanting to admit that she did think Keir was interesting...he jsut had a terrible personality.

"Mine is just an egg though. How long will it take to hatch?" she asked as she reached out to touch Bob and then hesitated. "Um...is it ok if i touch him?" she asked just to be on the safe side.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:59 am
Ala nodded. "Ah... A green, huh? Haven't seen one of those..." She didn't recall anyone in her classes having a green dragon. "A black, eh? I've heard they're kinda mean..."

"Hmm... well, a little while... Mine seemed to take forever to hatch..." And she'd nagged her mother to go see it almost every day, too. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. Bob's nice. He won't bite."

The dragon grinned and moved closer to the little girl, whispering something to her. Ala rolled her eyes. "He might talk your leg off, though..." Bob grunted at the koala girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:12 pm
Zyan nodded her head enthused at Ala's comment about their pesonality,
"Yah I don't know how my brother puts up with it! That dragon drives me insane." she said trying to keep her voice low.

She then reached forward to touch Bob, whome was smooth adn scaley at the same time, a really neat sensation. She gave a small smile at Ala's comment about Bob talking her ear off.

" i have never heard Keir speak, that my brotehrs dragon...he only hisses and stuff."

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:17 pm
Ala chuckled. "Well... he hasn't learned English yet, so his 'speech' is mostly hisses and chirps and other noises like that. Though one of my teachers said he should be learning English somewhat soon... My mom's not too happy about that idea. Says he talks too much the way it is and that him speaking English all of the time will just be worse." Ala shrugged.

Bob snorted, leaning into the girl's pats. His silly girl didn't pet him all of the time and petting was nice!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:27 pm
So Keir was going to learn how to speak? Great...like she really wanted to know what he was actually saying. though she did offer a small laugh to Ala's description of her mother.

"I didn't know Dragons could learn english, that is pretty neat." she said trying to scratch Bob under his chin she liked Bob, he wasa nice dragon, she hoped her dragon would be as nice.

"so...why are you in here?" she asked it dawning on her that whil ehs ewas hiding from someone it didn't mean Ala was.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:42 pm
Ala nodded. "One of the teachers told me that. He's a dragon teacher, too." The girl gestured over her shoulder to some of the other shelves. "I was looking at some staves... One of my teachers said I should practice more, but my mom won't buy them for me..." She sighed.  
[Trashbin]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff