Reply [Trashbin]
Vaccinations/Zyanya [FINISHED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abriatya Johanson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:29 pm
Abris first little interaction with the children - absolutely lovely! They HAD said it would be mostly vaccinations, until she became better established in the D-Corp community and could teach the children without wanting to use various ways to hurt them on the child in question. Caring for children was a primary responsibility, in her clan, but seeing as how she had left traditional roles behind, Abriatya couldn't blame them for being wary of the scientest.

So there she waited, dressed mostly in green save for her labcoat, needles in hand, all ready for the children to come. This one - this first one - was an mantis. Insect. Exoskeleton so she was equipped with the proper knowledge of where to puncture and what needle to use.

So handy.
So handy.

Really all she wanted was to see, in the flesh or exoskeleton, these children.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:36 pm
Zyan was being pulled reluntantly into the room but her mother Jayoku. She was wearing a scowl that would wipe the smile off of most people's faces, it had been a bad day. Mother wouldn't let her leave the house with her training bra filled with socks so she had to take them out. Then she was tricked into coming here. The day couldn't get worse.

Jayoku gave an apologetic smile to the nurse. This was a different lady than the one who treated Chath when he was younger.

"Sorry if we are a bit late." She said with nod of her head and trying t urge to come deeper into the room.

Zyan looked to the nurse wary. There were needles. Was she getting a tattoo? She remember meeting Simon and there were needles when he got a tattoo. SOmehow she doubted it. First there were no pictures covering the walls, second this was a doctors office.

"I left something in the car, is is ok If i just runand get it quickly?" Jay asked dreading leaving Zyan with teh nurse so quickly, but she needed to first of make sure that Chath got to his lesson okay, andher cell was in the car.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Abriatya Johanson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:53 pm
"No, no, go right ahead." Her voice was assured, waving at Jay casually. her eyes were on Zyan, interest alight there. So this was one of them. And what a specimen sshe was - she? Yes. She. Indian praying mantis, a spectacular creature in itself.

Pleasent. Beautiful.

"Hello, Zyanya. My name is Abriatya. You can call me Abri. What do you like to do?" She's puttering around as she speaks, fiddling with her needles, preparing them, "Please, hop up on the bed. It's not too cold."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:39 pm
Jayoku looked relieved that the woman seemed to take charge and she patted Zyan's head who looked more disgrunteled and then left the room.

Zyan's ever watchful eyes stared at the teacher, watching her everymove. "I like to play dress up." She replied truthfully, since she bascially pretended she was an older woman by stuffing her training bra. She watched as Abri moved around and picked up some of the needles. Her side legs looked like they were ready to rear if the woman got to close, but instead the nurse offered her a seat on the bed.

She moved forward, she wasn't afriad exactly, just wary. this woman did have needles after all. She did as told and watched her more, it was rather eerie as she hardly seemed to blink.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Abriatya Johanson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:31 pm
"Really? I played dress up too, before I got tall. Ish." Abri smiled a the girl, watching at her paranoid little watchings. But she WAS a child, after all, and not all children were raised to know shots were life-saving things.

"Now these, Zyanya," She flicked the needle a few times, "Are going to help keep you healthy. I've had a lot of these in my time and while they might hurt, it's nothing more then a little pinch."

Abriatyas fingers made a little pinching motion, giving Zyanya another quite smile. She wasn't blinking. That was FASCINATING!

"Now let me see your arm, please? I have to see if your inner elbow is soft enough. I won't touch you with the needle until I tell you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:00 am
Zyanya felt a bit of her pariodness soften as the woman told her she use to play dress up too. She couldn't help but ask, "You played dress up? What did you dress up as?" she asked curious, stupid curiousity.

Her head turned to watch her everymove and she nodded her head as the nurse explained that the needles would keep her healthy.

"Would tattoo needles do the same thing?" She asked thinking back to Simon and his tattoo getting experience. Those had needles too. and she would much rather get a tattoo done to keep her healthy than just a regular old shot.

Slowly...as requested she put out her arm careful not to snag her arm barbs on her clothing, she wore no long sleeves which was good she supposed her arm barbs made wearing long sleeves too difficult. and though her skin was tough the inner part of her elbow was softer than the rest.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Abriatya Johanson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:05 am
"A grown woman." Abri shrugged a little bit, laughing quietly as she remembered. "It is what all little girls wanted to be, so we did. Pretended to be older, the everything."

Her eyebrows rose up quietly when the question of tatoos came up from such a young girl. Anti septic was dripped onto a cotten swab and Abriatya moved over, rubbing it on the girls inner elbow throughly. "Kind of. Tattooing hurts more and it has lots of punctures with the needle. In tattoos here, you inject ink into the persons skin to make it stick. Or, where I'm from, you use a knife to cut lines and rub ash into the cuts to make it dark and stick out."

The biology teacher smiled brightly. "So this is sort of like a tattooing for people who aren't yet old enough for tattoos, only it just might leave a single little dot. It's still interesting. I have a vaccination mark."

The needle was placed at the girls skin and Abriatya watched her carefully. "Now just take a breath..." And it was done. The needle discarded afterwards.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:05 pm
Zyan smiled her body relaxing nearly instantly, "A grown woman? I just want boobs. I don't really wanna get older but my mom says I won't get boobies until I grow up." Zyanya explained with a scowl but smiled once again.

WOW people did that kinda thing? Zyan looked over the woman his large eyes gazing in wonder. "That sounds pretty tough...do you think that a tattoo needle could get through my thick skin?" she asked curious and a little worried. Along side with getting her ears pierced she wanted to get a tattoo when she was older too.

And suddenly it was over, Zyan flexed her arm looking at the spot the nurse had put the needle and winced a bit. It was a bit sore. "Do you think if my skin is too tough I could do the knife tattooing?" she asked the woman only thinking on how Simon would be sooooo impressed if he saw her with a tattoo that had to be carved into her skin rather that just injecting whatever it was into the skin instead. Then again, it sounded rather painful...

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Abriatya Johanson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:51 am
"I don't think scarification should be on your mind just yet," Abri adjusted her statement gently, lips quirking into a faint smile. "But you'd just have to find the right place to tatoo, is all. In your cast, the ash might be a better idea but it would lack any pretty colors."

Heck, Abri had one of those ash-tattoos and scarification all over her body. It was covered by clothing and she wasn't one to show it off. A proper woman wouldn't.

"If you have any questions though, you know where to find me! I'm also going to be a biology teacher here too, so I might just end up being a teacher of yours. We can bring up tattooing and scarification on exoskeltons during one of the classes."

Ooooh. That sounded like a GOOD subject. Her face brightened at THAT thought and the littl mantis girl got a pat on the shoulder. "Don't grow up too quickly, dear. Being an adult gets old. Now shoo~ You don't want to stick around a grumpy old doctor for too long."

((Apologies for taking so long. >< A whole pile of...crap came tumbling down.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:40 am
(lol it is ok. life does that XD )

Zyanya looked thoughtful at the woman's words. The right place huh? She would test her skin later on to see where would be the softest places on her body...
"Miss....uh I don't think i caught your name?" She started wanting to know more about this ash tattoo thing and at least wanted to know the womans name so she could ask for her at anytime.

THe door opened and Jayoku slipped back into the room looking a bit fazed. Her hair was a mess of ringlets, and she was out of breath. She didn't look to happy as if someone had just informed her of bad news. She looked up and saw that Zyan was on the table and was looking rather relaxed.

"Everything ok in here?" she asked trying to for a sunny smile on her face. She hoped Zyanya had behaved.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Abriatya Johanson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:55 am
"Oh!" The woman laughed, shaking her head a little. "I'm sorry, hun! My name is Abriatya Johanson. I go by Abri, however. It's easier." She was pleased with the fun little buggie and her hand moved to give her shoulder a pat.

Jayokus enterance was met with a smile, dark eyes studying the ringletted woman curiously. "Everything went just fine. She's a doll. Now, Zyanya, if you feel a little bit under the weather the next day or so, it's perfectly normal. Just make sure to drink a lot of fluids and get a few more hours rest them normal. It's just your body coping."

Another look towards the gaurdian and another smile, fingers wriggling. "She'll be fine and healthy. It was a pleasure."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Zyan turned and gave the nurse...pardon Abri a very bold smile. "When I get older can I ask you more about the ash thingy?" She asked as she couldn't recal the name of the engraving tattoo thing Abri had mentioned earlier.

Jayo looked at her daughter in confusion but smiled, at least she had been a good girl. That didn't usually happen with strangers she had just met. She kept a mental note about the under the weather part and then went to usher her daughter out of the room.

"Honey Chath is waiting, don't want him to wander about now do we?" She continued ushering Zyan out of the rom who looked a bit annoyed.

"Bye bye Abri! " she called out with a wave a her hand before her mother managed to push her out of the room.

Jay gave a look of apology and mouthed the words thank you before finally making her exit.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[Trashbin]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers