Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:01 am
User Image

How this will work: Interested parties will post custom forms according to the specifications below. The winner will be selected via raffle. Payment should be sent ASAP, and the final product will not be given until the transaction is complete. Several WIP may be sent throughout the process.

Info/Rules:
User Image These customs will be open for one week and close August 16th at 10AM. You may only post during that time period.
User Image After the ticket list is made, it will be posted for 24 hours. You will have that time to send in any errors via PM. If you have not sent in errors by that time, you forfeit the right to a reroll.
User Image You will receive 1 ticket this time, reguardless of the number of gods you own.
User Image This thread is only for GODS.
User Image Lineart edits are allowed, as these are gods.
User Image Once an SoA is crossed out on your list, do NOT EDIT IT. This means the colorist is in the process of coloring it! However, you may edit/add/delete anything that has not yet been crossed out. If you do edit something that's been crossed out, you will be disqualified.
User Image No proxying please.
User Image This is not for God breedings.
User Image CC Domains are allowed this time!
User Image CC Designs are coolbeans.
User Image Please make sure your domain is still approved before posting! Recent breedings/customs sometimes cancel out (synonymous) quest domains.
User Image If you have RPed a mortal AT ALL, you will need 10 ascension RPs for them to be a god. You cannot use a pre-RPed lion as a mortal stage for a god you are questing for.
User Image I withhold the right to refuse to do any god which feels out of my comfort range.
User Image Do not ask for a unique-lined familiar with your god.
User Image If you have additional questions, please quote me and post the question in the main thread.

Special Notes
User Image You may enter multiple forms, but you may only post once. If you have multiple forms in your post and you are rolled, I will CC from the ones offered.
User Image For ascending mortals, there is a 10 RP requirement of the mortal character, and these should be included.
User Image For gods being reborn, there is a 20 RP requirement of the god-character, and the god must have been in existence for one year prior to the opening of this thread.

Payment:
User Image Gold only, please.
User Image Please pay in pure gold only. That means you may have to liquidate items if you don't have the gold on hand.

User Image

Prices:

God SoA:
Adult: 6bil
Adol: 8bil
Cub: 10bil

User Image

God Form:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Lineart:[/b] (Walking Female, Standing Female, Sitting Male, or Standing Male)
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Domain:[/b]
[b]Have you had your quest approved?[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]
[b]How many gods do you own?[/b]
[b]Required RPs:[/b] For ascending mortals and gods being reborn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:29 am
Name: Iofiel
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: ???? x ????
Domain: Angels
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: Basic Seraphim design.
-Base pelt is white with intricate, soft golden lines/markings on her shoulders/paws/cheeks and tail.

-Medium-small wings on the upper shoulder, large wings on the shoulder/upper back and medium large wings just under the middle wings or middle back. All these wings are white and feathery with small feathers floating around her.

-Long golden, slightly curly locks that pool down her neck and over one eye like human hair. Same as the tail tuft.

-A halo of golden bordering of slightly mother of pearl light sits behind her head.

-No jewelry, but a soft, white silken scarf around her neck with gentle intricate sigil designs in light blue thread.

-Eyes are soft sky blue.

-Always has a gentle smile upon her face.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Sadly a VERY old reference image, can't find the newer one after a harddrive wipe.
How many gods do you own? 1

Name: Fisadi'Kubwa
Lineart: Standing Male
Parents: N/A
Domain: Seduction
Description:
A male that obviously spends so much time fluffing his large luxurious mane and the two pairs of wings he holds in not-so quiet pride.
He holds a smirk that frames his twirly whisker moustache and tuft of extra chin fur that makes a goatee. A beauty to say the least. And the fluttering trio of birds say the same.
He is garbed in fine jewelry and the petals of soft roses, matching near perfectly with his rose tinted shade of fur.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A - lost (birds are the same colour as the gals who fawn over gaston, green, reddish and yellow)

Name: Bake'mono
Domain: Monsters
Description: CC - Apart from a heavily spiked mane, bat wings and serpentine tail(s) - Other than that monstrous as you can manage.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A - lost.

Name: Laana'ka
Parents: ??? x ???
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved?
Description: CC - Dark/Broody theme.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Laana
Required RPs:
RP With Saffy
RP with Syrius + RP With Edit
Old Bonds (Laana/Dath)
Laana + Kikausha RP
Laana/Asikari/Amari RP
Laana/Maji/Ramses RP
Laana/Dath/Sei RP
Laana/Ramses RP
One Night in the Mist - Laana/Ramses
The caverns...it's time! - Laana/Ramses
Laana + Kinyamkela
In a state of such imaginary grace  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:39 am
Name: Kor
Stage: cub
Lineart: Walking Female
Parents: n/a
Domain: Blindness
Description: Body: Like the ref - dark blue body, faint stars up legs, paws and lower legs in blue-purple ripples, like aurora borealis, ear tips in blue-purple ripples as well. Eyes a solid iridescent white. Inner ear the same color as body.
Wings: Done like a Mount Charleston Blue Butterfly.
Hair/Tail: Headfur should be similar in coloring and blending to her paw markings. It should be long and wavy/curly. Her tail should be long with a thickened end, like a leopard or cheetah tail, and be fluffy, also with the same markings.
Jewelry: A silver tiara, like example one, with a simple dangling pattern, like example 2, but without the diamonds. A blending of the two designs. She also has a layered necklace in silver, with multiple chains with hanging discs, similar to the ref images below.
If Possible: A custom (lined) familiar companion, CC species and coloring, to be her guide.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: original aiko ref (I have permission to copy this pet's coloring)
tiara example one, tiara example two
necklace example one, necklace example two, necklace example three
Wing Ref One, Wing Ref Two, Wing Ref Three
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:40 am
Name: Myliobatoidei
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Stingrays
Description: CC my only request is his tail be modeled after a sting ray.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Inspiration: [x], [x], [x]
How many gods do you own? 0

---

Name: Damu Chui
Domain: Exploration
Description: I'd love if she could have a fluffier tail given that she was a leopard in her mortal life and a smirking expression. For items I'm leaving this mostly up to you but I like if she could get a crocodile tooth necklace. Or things she would have picked up on her travels. Maybe a bag to carry all her junk in? A few light scars would be great as well.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Uncert | With Items Uncert
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs:
Exploring the Unknown (Damu & Renzi) | - ✓
The Road Less Traveled (Damu & Renzi) | - ✓
When Peril is Near (Damu & Kindoro) | - ✓
In the Valley of Wonders (Damu x Vinay) | - ✓
Satisfying The Needs | - ✓
Morning Thoughts | - ✓
Alligator Teeth | - ✓
Evening Wishes | - ✓
When The River Runs Dry | - ✓
Parting Gift | - ✓  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 am
Name: TBD
Domain: Whispers
Description: Pale in colour, I'm thinking white, pale purple, and pale blue.
Wings like this that sit up.
Any jewellery should be in silver.
Any thing else is CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A
Required RPs: N/A

Stage: adult
Domain: Childbirth
Description: Silver, pink and pale purple in colour.
Silver jewellery
Stork wings (samples: 1, 2, 3)
Everything else is CC
If possible a CC custom lined familiar to act as he nurse during childbirth.

Domain: Compassion
Description: Warm colours, manly orange and yellow.
Big fluffy angel wings.
Fluffy in design, cuddly looking.
Every thing else is CC
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:09 am
Name: Nyota'angavu
Domain: Redemption
Description: God rebirth of my first SoA.
    Pelt: Smooth and relatively short furred, with little fluff of any kind. Ideal for a warm environment. No edits needed.
    Mane: Extremely fluffy and well groomed. It has turned silver in color. His bangs should be swept back out of his eyes. Minor edits.
    Wings: Eagle/hawk-like in shape. Broad and feathered. Flight feathers should be somewhat tattered and scraggly. Same color as his base body, but slowly fading to black along the length of his feathers. Wing position is CC.
    Eyes: Golden, with a subtle glow.
    Patterns/Markings: Same as his mortal form.
    Scars: Same scars as his adolescent stage. They are shown in both of his God references.
    Jewelry: See reference image. Bones and fur, with the addition of a gem roughly carved into a claw shape that was gifted to him. Fur color is CC, but I'd prefer it to be dark.
    Expression: Sombre, but not sad. He's done some terrible things in his past that he's trying to make up for, and his expression should reflect that.
    Other: Claws partially extended on his front paws.
Reference Images, if applicable: Main Reference (Wingless)
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs:

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:09 am
Name: Elysia
Stage: Cub
Lineart: Walking
Parents: Kifunguo x ?
Domain: Twins
Description:
-Base coat: Basically like the ref.
-Wings: CC! Can be boney like her dad, big ol' feathers, bat like, or butterfly!
-Horns: Like her papa.
-Tail(s): I would like her to have twin tails. Preferrably big and fluffy, but if that makes for a cluttered image go with twin lion tails. More or less like the ref.
-Eyes, Ears & Expression: Baby blue eyes. With an extra pair above her natural, linearted eyes; smaller, solid color. She should have fangs like her dad, but more of a smiling/excited expression. Her ears should also be big and rounded like her dad's.
-Mane: Roughly like the ref, in #FFFFCC. Artistic liberty is cool, since it's from a human to a lion lol. Length should not go past her knees.
-Items: A scarf around her neck that has coins/bells/shells/whatever you want dangling off of it. The color/design is totally CC. It does not need to be as detailed as the ref. The rest is CC; meaning go nuts!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Dad , Elysia, scarf, mane (3), extra eyes
How many gods do you own? 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 am
Name: Zungu'hekaya a'Ishara
Lineart: Standing
Domain: Legends
Description: My old lioness, Ishara, turned into a goddess, with marking/color tweaks to your liking. I'd love her to have large, fluffy owl-like wings, mostly black with white/light gray fringe on the outer edges, and the darker gray of her back-streak along the forward edge(It's best to see the wing ref for just the color patterning for the wings). Her hair should be sort of flow-y, however you want to do that. She should be wearing the Hylean crest as a necklace, in gold. Whatever other items you might want to add, you can
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ishara Hylian Crest Rough idea for wings - Mostly the coloring for them, back(left) and front(right)
How many gods do you own? 2
Required RPs: 1 Breath of Ghosts - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11307081
2 Animal I Have Become - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11378485
3 Young mother meet older mother - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11915557
4 On the move - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11925733
5 Never too late - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11927673&page=1
6 How dare you! - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12301481
7 Angel's Rain - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12756967
8 Refuge from the storm - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14346829
9 World - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14571589
10 Boulevard of Broken Dreams - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14572287
11 Mad world - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14838379 (Ishara's death)

Lineart: Paws down (Given her tail edit, update beyond that won't matter xD )
Domain: Asexuality
Description: More or less, see the refs - Sketch for her edits, the Color Me Lion Cub for her colors/markings. She's somewhat based on the combination of my zodiac animals(Aries, Taurus, and Year of the Rabbit)! Her little puffy bunny tail would be solid white, of course... xD;
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Sketch Color-Me Cub Zodiac

Lineart: Third update (Paws down, tail out)
Parents: Neltharion x ? (Approval obtained for him to be her hatedaddy ~ )
Domain: Lies
Description: See refs ~ I was unhappy with anything I drew for her wings, so I grabbed some dragon arts to give some inspiration for her wings ~ They can be tattered, since I imagine she's quite a bit older than most other existing gods(As in, she's only had 1-2 rebirths).

For a couple of the notations on the sketch ref:
- The gem is supposed to have the effect of glowing and looking like it contains fire(But not actually burning)... Sort of like Nelly's eyes?
- The pink showing up as veins within the membranes of her wings is based a bit on albino bats(Since no other living and real animal comes close to what a dragon's wings would actually look like, obviously), and I'm still on the fence on that... So if she has the membrane veins visible, that's up to you ~ (Like, while they might look cool in concept, in practice they may not come out right... I wouldn't be sad or upset or anything if there's no veins visible xD )

You can make her tail flame look however using the provided colors, and IDK about items... I couldn't think of any, so if she has some items, that's up to you and what they are ~
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref sketch w/ colors Wings1 Wings2 Wings3 Albino bat

Lineart: CC!
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? N/A
Description: CC - But have some Design Seeds for possible inspiration? They're 100% optional, though!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Design Seed Design Seed Design Seed Design Seed Design Seed Design Seed Design Seed

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:34 am
Name: Avaria'cuore
Lines: Standing/hind legs
Domain: Heartbreak
Description: Don't have any real description for her, but I was thinking some kind of palette of dark pinks/reds as accent colors and then purples/grays/black. Maybe her mane could be really choppy rough-looking, maybe her wings the same way with feathers missing/falling out; in general I'd like for her to look like a sad, despair-ridden, hopeless mess. Ben & Jerry's not included. (She's CC - just throwing out ideas)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:53 am
Domain: Heroism
Description: Natural/TLK colorations, though soft gradients to add depth are totally welcome! Purple/Lavender eyes, CC the rest in terms of exactly WHAT colors, as long as they're natural! The Mane should be large and fluffy, and I would love his face to be regal/masculine, very much like Mufasa. CC Jewelry that fits a heroic-looking lion, though I would specifically love a cape somewhere on him. I would also like feather wings, pose CC! I would like him to be the foil of Villainy
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Villainy
How many gods do you own? 4

Lineart: Walking Female
Domain: Performing Arts
Description: CC! She should be happy, and I would love her to look somewhat like she is the mother of Bwana, so some amount of purple would be love. (Doesn't have to match exactly) Accessories (furs, feathers, bones, more 'natural' things) absolutely welcome! Wings are optional!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Bwana

Domain: Rocks
Description: CC!

Lineart: Sitting Male
Domain: Sectors
Description: He could really have any look to him, since his domain is not specific to a look- he's almost entirely CC! I would like him to have a necklace with seven colors on it somewhere. (Green, Yellow, Blue, Violet, Indigo, Red, Orange) What the necklace looks like, is up to you! I would like his base colors to be white and silver/gray, but any other colors are absolutely welcome.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: The "Violet" color: here
The "Indigo" Color: here
The others all look how they're supposed to. xD

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:04 pm
Name: Fa'kucheka
Lineart: Whichever you think is best
Parents: -
Domain: Entertainment
Description: Basically, I want him to look as much like Disney's Cheshire Cat as possible without it looking weird. So I'll do my best to describe how I would like him to look.
Head/Face - The main edit on his face should be his mouth. I want him to have a big grin on his face, showing his lovely sharp teeth (see Bonus Pic if you need inspiration). For his mane, I want it to be rather short, ending not too far below his chin (like the manes on the adult male leopons). There should be two main tufts on either side of his face (see ref pics) and a big one at the top. It may work best to have no mane, and just have it done like how the Disney version is. X3 Just go with whatever looks best. If you could edit his ears so that they're a little higher on his head, and more pointy, that would be great. His nose should be edited to look more round (see ref pics). Fa is going to be a big boy, so if you need to make his face wider to be in proportion with his body, go for it.
Body/Legs - Do what you can to make Fa'kucheka look chubby. It's probably only his back legs, his tummy and his back that will need editing to achieve this. Also, he doesn't have any wings. He has little black claws on each paw (see ref pics) that are constantly extended.
Tail - I'd like his tail to be done just like the Cheshire Cat's (see ref pics). It can be pointing upwards, with it folding about 3/4 of the way up. But rather than looking smooth like in the ref pics, it should look very bushy (and maybe a tad scruffy like his mane).
Colours - Just follow the ref pics for colours. Pics 3-5 show him in pink and purple stripes, and that's how I want him to be coloured. The bottom of his paws, the tip of his tail and the bottom half of his face should all be the same shade of pink. The top half of his head and his mane is a purply shade of burgundy. The insides of his ears and his nose can be dark pink. His eyes are yellow. And finally, his 6 whiskers/dots can be coloured on his face.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5, Bonus Pic
How many gods do you own? 3
Required RPs: -  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 pm
Name: Ziarre
Lineart: Standing
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Guardians
Have you had your quest approved? Yes.
Description:
A more-or-less CC ascension of Ziarre'ari, my first custom SoA. CC accessories (sturdy things—some sort of armor? she'd despise flimsy garb such as cloth), CC markings to an extent as long as she resembles the original. Changing colors/markings is fine if she's still somewhat recognizable. Feathered wings, potentially slightly mantled or otherwise posed defensively.

As a mortal, she is arrogant, warlike, stubborn, sarcastic, dominant, and loyal.
Original SoA
SoA w/Items
Original Ziarre
Alternate Ziarre
How many gods do you own? Two - Amazons and Sterility.
Required RPs:
RP 1
RP 2
RP 3
RP 4
RP 5
RP 6
RP 7
RP 8
RP 9
RP 10  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:16 pm
Name: Kabi'ten
Parents: ???
Domain: Treasure
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description: Mortal form with nips from Baba Croix's line (She was Primitus' Grandcub from an IC incarnation before he was gotten.) for extra markings and edits. Green hairstyle from refs, a chain earring, fluffy, leopard or foxlike tail (It's prehensile) like the refs. CC jewelry, and a sweet, gentle expression, if not a bit playful. CC around as long as you can tell her former mortal form in regards to other jewelry. Wings would be a physical manifestation of her old wing markings.

I do have permission from Truth and Nyoko for the addition of Baba Croix and Daima stuff-- it's all kosher!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Nami_Hayvn/soa/croix/BabaCroix.png- Baba Croix, Truth.Be.Told
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/LadyNyoko_Gaia/Breedables/Shadows of Africa/Daima/Adult1.png- Daima - Kitsune Princess Nyoko
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/primitusadult.png - Primitus - NovaCracker

Basics
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/certkabichiadult-2.jpg - Old Mortal Form
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/treasures.jpg - Old!Ref Has Tail and hairstyle
How many gods do you own? 1 - Leadership
Required RPs: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18776455
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18776785
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18777343
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6370171&page=1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6646069&page=1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6411191
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6918095&page=1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6677817&page=1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9905913
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10039415
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10068409&page=1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10736265&page=1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10736167
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10773679
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12806965
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12799401
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12807139
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12807465
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12808025
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10810183&gaiarchmode=na05257692283845529
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11307065
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11404137
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12251957
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12666883  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:25 pm
Name:
Lineart: CC
Domain: Cannibalism
Description:
- Skull over head (CC design)
- Stag Antlers
- Exposed Ribs OR Ribcage 'Armor' (See Wendigo)
- Wings: Tattered Bat-like design
- Hooved back feet if at all possible
- Fur like marbled steak or black
- Snarling expression
- Any other items are CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Wendigo
- Tattered Bat Wings
- Steak

Name: Allos'ergon
Lineart: CC
Domain: Allergies
Description:
- Mainly white with pink gradient-like makes with splotches (to look like hives)
- Sneezing expression if possible
- Pink gradient spots around nose and eyes (red ichy-eyes, sneezing)
- Pink gradient tail
- Moth Wings (semi-transparent white(clear-ish) and pink)
- Gradient Sclera; light pink on top and a darker pink at the bottom
- Red Eyes
- CC Mane/Tail
- Any other items are CC
- 'Alert' Bracelet
Moth Wings
Color Ref
Alert Bracelet - no symbol needed tho.
Required RPs:  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:06 pm
Name: Ōyāta Kātal
Lineart: Female standing
Parents:
Domain: Unrequited Love
Description: I would like CC looks and colors but with a straight bang over her 'eyebrows' and a long braid that goes over her shoulder and down to her feet. A loose, sort of messy one.
Concept: Unrequited love is love that is one sided and will never be. I feel like this is the perfect domain for me because I've experienced this a lot. It's sad and romantic and very dear and close to my heart.

She is drawn to the sad people who have experienced this type of love before. Their sadness pulls her towards them and she tries to help as best as she can.
Required RPs:
Attempts:
  1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24643823#371073467
  2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24476485#367770567
  3. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24464465#367413013
  4. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24417717#366532195
  5. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=23879985#360918533
  6. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=23969761#357228653
  7. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23776589#353036431
  8. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23713137#351760009
  9. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23550473#348370521
  10. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=23356707#344286283

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff