Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:09 am
User Image

How this will work: Interested parties will post custom forms according to the specifications below. The winner will be selected via raffle. Payment should be sent ASAP, and the final product will not be given until the transaction is complete. Several WIP may be sent throughout the process.

Info/Rules:
User Image These customs will be open for one week and close March 16th at 10AM. You may only post during that time period.
User Image After the ticket list is made, it will be posted for 24 hours. You will have that time to send in any errors via PM. If you have not sent in errors by that time, you forfeit the right to a reroll.
User Image You will receive 1 ticket this time, reguardless of the number of gods you own.
User Image This thread is only for GODS.
User Image Lineart edits are allowed, as these are gods.
User Image Once an SoA is crossed out on your list, do NOT EDIT IT. This means the colorist is in the process of coloring it! However, you may edit/add/delete anything that has not yet been crossed out. If you do edit something that's been crossed out, you will be disqualified.
User Image No proxying please.
User Image This is not for God breedings.
User Image CC Domains are allowed this time!
User Image CC Designs are coolbeans.
User Image Please make sure your domain is still approved before posting! Recent breedings/customs sometimes cancel out (synonymous) quest domains.
User Image If you have RPed a mortal AT ALL, you will need 10 ascension RPs for them to be a god. You cannot use a pre-RPed lion as a mortal stage for a god you are questing for.
User Image I withhold the right to refuse to do any god which feels out of my comfort range.
User Image Do not ask for a unique-lined familiar with your god.
User Image If you have additional questions, please quote me and post the question in the main thread.

Special Notes
User Image You may enter multiple forms, but you may only post once. If you have multiple forms in your post and you are rolled, I will CC from the ones offered.
User Image For ascending mortals, there is a 10 RP requirement of the mortal character, and these should be included.
User Image For gods being reborn, there is a 20 RP requirement of the god-character, and the god must have been in existence for one year prior to the opening of this thread.

Payment:
User Image Gold only, please.
User Image Please pay in pure gold only. That means you may have to liquidate items if you don't have the gold on hand.

User Image

Prices:

God SoA:
Adult: 6bil
Adol: 8bil
Cub: 10bil

User Image

God Form:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Lineart:[/b] (Walking Female, Standing Female, Sitting Male, or Standing Male)
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Domain:[/b]
[b]Have you had your quest approved?[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]
[b]How many gods do you own?[/b]
[b]Required RPs:[/b] For ascending mortals and gods being reborn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:58 am
Name: TBD
Stage: adult
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Childbirth
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: N/A

Stage: Adult
Domain: Compassion

Domain: Whispers

nessiaing

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:38 am
Name: Allos'ergon
Lineart: CC
Domain: Allergies
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description:
- Mainly white with pink gradient-like makes with splotches (to look like hives)
- Sneezing expression if possible
- Pink gradient spots around nose and eyes (red ichy-eyes, sneezing)
- Pink gradient tail
- Moth Wings (semi-transparent white(clear-ish) and pink)
- Gradient Sclera; light pink on top and a darker pink at the bottom
- Red Eyes
- CC Mane/Tail
- Any other items are CC
- 'Alert' Bracelet
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Moth Wings
Color Ref
Alert Bracelet - no symbol needed tho.
Required RPs:

Name:
Domain: Cannibalism
Description:
- Skull over head (CC design)
- Stag Antlers
- Exposed Ribs OR Ribcage 'Armor' (See Wendigo)
- Wings: Tattered Bat-like design
- Hooved back feet if at all possible
- Fur like marbled steak or black
- Snarling expression
- Any other items are CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Wendigo
- Tattered Bat Wings
- Steak
Required RPs: n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:21 am
Name: Fletcher
Lineart: God (Male standing)
Domain: Hares
Description: Basically a big, giant bunny. Big bunny ears (I only drew out the ones on the ref long enough to see the markings, but they should be, ya know, bigger!), extra fluff here and there like on his head (kinda mimicking the tufts that the shop's hare lines have) and bunny tail and some whiskers. The ears should be turned back though, more like a lop, but not hanging down. Instead just laying kinda parallel to his back, if that makes sense. Like this. All his markings should be in the ref. Any green markings on there should have a glow to them.
Bright green eyes. A big, bright, happy expression with an open smile. He's a cheerful lil guy. But no buckteeth please! Three silver earrings on each ear, with feathers hanging off one of them. His front feet should have some leather cuffs with feathers as well. He's got a green (maybe slightly tattered?) half-cape scarf thingy, maybe hanging down a bit behind his body? In the ref it covers his shoulder up, but I'd prefer that to stay mostly clear. Peeking out from under his scarfy cape thingy is an arrowhead necklace that matches the arrowhead marking on his shoulder. Arrowhead in the middle, a feather, and three beads (dark green, light green, silver) on either side. The arrowhead and the arrowhead marking on his shoulder should look like this. All feather colours are CC.
I'd love for an itemless version if possible.
It would also be super cool if I'm able to get him in his hare form as well, if that's doable. If not then I will totally quest it separately later.
Reference Images: With Items No items

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:50 am
Name: Liuxingyu
Stage: Perma-adol
Parents: N/A
Domain: Lakes
Description: I have an SoAsia wolf that I would like to have "converted" into a goddess! :3
Edits:
- Her tail could be one of two ways- a wolf's tail, or a lion's tail with a long, flowy, extended tail tuft that starts around mid-tail. I would still like to get the marking on her tail though. If the tail is wolf-y, can you make her ears wolfy too?
- for "bangs"/a mane, also one of two ways. XDD You can keep "default bangs" but tweak them a bit (maybe to be slightly curly or something?) Or, go with a little teeny something like what was on the SoAsia wolf lines. :3
- Wings should be feathered, CC in color/design to fit with the rest of her. Bigger wings are cooler than smaller ones? <3
- Mimic the expression of the line's she's on. Be sure to get that orange color in her eyes. >w<
- Items or other edits are CC, just keeping in the general feel of her. If you can give her an Asian/Shinto feel, I would squee.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: *click* ((Cert can be provided if need be))
How many gods do you own? 1- Gravity
Required RPs: N/A, she was never converted.

Name: Noyana'Vega
Stage: Perma-adol
Parents: Na'Ilah x Mika'Il (are her MORTAL parents. I'm not sure if this is needed, what with gods losing blood ties and all.)
Domain: Adventure
Description: Noy's my first SoA, and is a mortal who'll be ascending. <3 She'll be almost the same design-wise. (Note that some of her "stripes/swirls" don't have the spots- (her ears, the non-symmetrical one on her front leg.)) If you could change the shade of yellow just a bit… I'm thinking more of a TLK lion gold, maybe hex #ffc412

Really, I'm quite open with edits, but here are my thoughts:
>Maybe give her a smirk? An adventurous look! XP I trust you.
>I'd like her to have some items, but not so much that you can't tell who's under there. XD I'd like to avoid items that would require "piercings" also (earrings included.) Just some stuff to go along well with her domain. 8D Less is more, but some is better than nothing? XD Again- open here. Maybe an Indiana Jones hat? thatmightbetoomuchbutmightbecool. XP
>Hair: Either keep her bald like PL lines or give her some black hair, CC design. (Black was the color mane her twin had, like their tail tufts. :3)
>So Wings.... I'm thinking the patterns of a hoopoe for her wings, in whatever colors you think work without clashing. (I've got pics of hoopoes in the ref images. :3 ) If you can, can you mimic the style of the old god wings (that Dust used to do? With swirls) <3
>She's something of a tomboy, keep edits in-line with her personality (Pretty much, nothing evil and nothing fru-fru.)
>Feel free to do as much or as little editing as you want outside of what's above- as long as I can tell who she is I'm pretty open. :3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Cub - Juve - Adol - Adult
Wings 1 - Wings 2 - Wings 3
How many gods do you own? 1 - Gravity
Required RPs: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10
(IF for some reason an RP seems like it's not enough or something, I have about a million more finished RPs for Noy. XD)

Name: Miit
Domain: Moths
Description:
Miit is going to be customed up to be the grandparent of Machafuko ((mine, deceased)) Mchawi and Msiba. (I have Dust's permission from before she left, Kim's, and Moon's permission for this.)

Sort of CC. I'd like the edits and design to kind of take after Macha, so draw the color palette from him mostly. An exact clone is undesirable, but I'd like him to clearly be related. Also, integrate elements of various Moths like these ones, like the antennae, the wings, and the face marking on the second pic. Extra fluff for him- moths seem to be fuzzy. Don't make his eyes too creepy though? Maybe just normal eyes, or all black but keeping eye shine. I'll trust you. :3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: see above
How many gods do you own? 1- Gravity
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:49 am
Name: Utako
Lineart: Sitting Male
Domain: Labyrinths
Description: An older, ancient looking god. His design is mostly going to be CC, with some ref inspirations. I would like him to have horns of some kind and feathery wings.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Shadow of the Colossus screen shot 1, Shadow of the Colossus screen shot 2, Minotaur ,
How many gods do you own? 1

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 am
Name: Ubinafsi
Stage: Cub
Lineart: Standing
Domain: Selflessness
Description: My lion, Ufisadi, reborn as a god. His markings are up for your interpretation on his other side, as they are not symmetrical. I would like for the blue markings on his legs and face to glow, as well as permeate the dark grey markings they touch (the four 'socks' on his legs and the marking on his nose) with tribal/rune like markings. His mane and tail should have faded blue streaks (the same blue as his markings) placed CC. He should have the horns of a Lechwe that start at the base in blue and fade to the color of his mane at the tip. The mane itself should be a bit fluffier than usual, but not messy in appearance. More body, but very well kept and neat. the same goes for the tail. His expression should be kind but a bit sad. A pendant should hang on his chest in the shape of a bleeding heart, the cord should disappear into his mane when he's old enough.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ufisadi, Lechwe, Another Lechwe, One More Lechwe, Something like this for the pendant necklace, but without the skull. Very rough ref
Required RPs:

Name: Tetemeko
Lineart: Second update for cub/adol, first update for adult
Domain: Earthquakes
Description: Her expression is a stern one, furrowed brows and a frown. No teeth bared, though - she's serious, not angry. Brown base with semi-dark green eyes with off-white/yellow. Inner ear is a brownish-yellow, nose is a light brown. Her 'mane' is orange and yellow, mimicking magma, that runs down her spine about halfway down her back. Her tail tuft is the same, which extends halfway up her tail. Her paws should be encased in rock, but should stil have a paw-ish feel to them. There should be a large crack in her body, starting under her jaw and going down her chest, under her front leg, down her side, and finishing on her rear leg. This crack should look as three dimensional as possible, like there's actually a hole in her. Bones should be visible and cracked, and the deepest parts of the hole should glow with magma. Her base brown, nose, eyes, and inner ear color can all be grabbed from the ref. The stone feet, the crack in her chest, her mane, her bones, and the magma are up to the colorist to decide what looks best/however they need to color it.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Very rough ref
Required RPs: None

Name: Bidii
Lineart: Second Update
Domain: Zeal
Description: She should have a huge grin, an excited look to her eyes, and be colorful, but other than that she's CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: CC
Required RPs: None  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:07 am
Name: Zungu'hekaya a'Ishara
Domain: Legends
Description: My old lioness, Ishara, turned into a goddess, with marking/color tweaks to your liking. I'd love her to have large, fluffy owl-like wings, mostly black with white/light gray fringe on the outer edges, and the darker gray of her back-streak along the forward edge(It's best to see the wing ref for just the color patterning for the wings). Her hair should be sort of flow-y, however you want to do that. She should be wearing the Hylean crest as a necklace, in gold. Whatever other items you might want to add, you can
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ishara Hylian Crest Rough idea for wings - Mostly the coloring for them, back(left) and front(right)
How many gods do you own? 2
Required RPs: 1 Breath of Ghosts - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11307081
2 Animal I Have Become - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11378485
3 Young mother meet older mother - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11915557
4 On the move - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11925733
5 Never too late - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11927673&page=1
6 How dare you! - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12301481
7 Angel's Rain - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12756967
8 Refuge from the storm - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14346829
9 World - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14571589
10 Boulevard of Broken Dreams - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14572287
11 Mad world - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14838379 (Ishara's death)

Domain: Asexuality
Description: More or less, see the refs - Sketch for her edits, the Color Me Lion Cub for her colors/markings. She's somewhat based on the combination of my zodiac animals(Aries, Taurus, and Year of the Rabbit)! Her little puffy bunny tail would be solid white, of course... xD;
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Sketch Color-Me Cub Zodiac

Lineart: Standing female
Domain: CC!
Have you had your quest approved? N/A
Description: CC design - But have some linked palettes. You can ignore them, or use them for inspirations, it's up to you, I just thought I'd toss them in :3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Stage: CC
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? N/A
Description: Mostly CC, with a bit of a dragon-looking theme(And then CC if it's European dragon or Asian dragon, or even a mix, that's up to you xD ), and a white base
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Just lots and lots of dragons (Image Google)

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:57 pm
Name: Fa'kucheka
Lineart: Whichever lines you think will look best
Parents: -
Domain: Entertainment
Description: Basically, I want him to look as much like Disney's Cheshire Cat as possible without it looking weird. So I'll do my best to describe how I would like him to look.
Head/Face - The main edit on his face should be his mouth. I want him to have a big grin on his face, showing his lovely sharp teeth (see Bonus Pic if you need inspiration). For his mane, I want it to be rather short, ending not too far below his chin (like the manes on the adult male leopons). There should be two main tufts on either side of his face (see ref pics) and a big one at the top. It may work best to have no mane, and just have it done like how the Disney version is. X3 Just go with whatever looks best. If you could edit his ears so that they're a little higher on his head, and more pointy, that would be great. His nose should be edited to look more round (see ref pics). Fa is going to be a big boy, so if you need to make his face wider to be in proportion with his body, go for it.
Body/Legs - Do what you can to make Fa'kucheka look chubby. It's probably only his back legs, his tummy and his back that will need editing to achieve this. Also, he doesn't have any wings. He has little black claws on each paw (see ref pics) that are constantly extended.
Tail - I'd like his tail to be done just like the Cheshire Cat's (see ref pics). It can be pointing upwards, with it folding about 3/4 of the way up. But rather than looking smooth like in the ref pics, it should look very bushy (and maybe a tad scruffy like his mane).
Colours - Just follow the ref pics for colours. Pics 3-5 show him in pink and purple stripes, and that's how I want him to be coloured. The bottom of his paws, the tip of his tail and the bottom half of his face should all be the same shade of pink. The top half of his head and his mane is a purply shade of burgundy. The insides of his ears and his nose can be dark pink. His eyes are yellow. And finally, his 6 whiskers/dots can be coloured on his face.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5, Bonus Pic
How many gods do you own? 3
Required RPs: -

Name: Sawijika'uketo
Lineart: Whichever lines you think will look best
Parents: Bahari'nswi x ?
Domain: Abysses
Description: Sawijika doesn't have any eyelids, so her eyes are completely round, like a Shadow from Kingdom Hearts (they're bigger and rounder than the Shadow's eyes though). Her teeth are very small, thin and sharp, like that of an anglerfish (not as thin as an anglerfish's teeth though), and her mouth should be open to show them (not smiling though). Coming out of her forehead is a long antennae, with a glowing end, also like that of an anglerfish (hers is longer and bends about half way so that the glowing end rests just above her face). Her ears are more pointed than round. Coming out of the back of her head are lots of spines, like the Night Walker from Princess Mononoke (hers are sharp at the ends, not round).
Body/legs - The spines that start on her head go all the way down her back, getting shorter and thinner as they get to her bottom. Similar spines go up all her legs, but there isn't as many on her legs and they're not as long. Long claws that can't be retracted are coming out of each paw. Coming out of each side of her body is a tentacle, like that of an octopus (hers are thicker though and not as long). As she gets older, she'll grow more tentacles (+2 for every stage), but as a cub she only has one on each side. On her tummy is a beak (similar to a parrot's beak), with a long tongue coming out of it.
Tail - Her tail is just like her father's, except there's more spines on the end of it and the translucent skin between each spine is tattered. On the end of each tail spine is a tiny glowing light (like her antennae but smaller).
Colours - She is completely black from head to toe. Her teeth are white (and if the inside of her mouth is visible it's a very dark red). Her eyes are yellow and they glow. Her antennae light and tail lights are also yellow and glowing. The beak on her tummy is shiney navy blue, and the tongue is a very dark pink. The tattered skin between her tail spines is translucent dark purple.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Shadow (Eyes), Anglerfish (Teeth), Anglerfish (Antennae), Night Walker (Spines), Octopus (Tentacles), Parrot (Beak), Bahari'nswi (Tail), Awesome Ref by Artsy
How many gods do you own? 3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image
Lineart: God First update (sitting down male)
Parents: n/a
Domain: Deductions
Physical Description:
Eyes: Shades of robin-egg blue/ light blue /light grey
Main Body Colour:
- Dark Black (little bit darker then what is in the reference)
Secondary Colour: (aka markings and mane/tail hair colour)
- Tan/Cream
Pattern:
- Question marks (small like freckles) back paws, at the tip of his tail, and ears.
Hair Colour: Tan/Cream

Items:
- spyglass around his neck (i.e. vines, sticks, mirror glass if modernized item is not allowed)
- cloth head accessory
- a bowl of steaming light brown liquid (aka somewhat like tea) in front of his paws.
- can you do custom familiars? (its okay if you cant but i would like too if possible). I would like a wild dog or wolf cub. Or if possible a wild dog pup (on lines)
Body Edits:
- Dog tail (fluffy/curly)
- serious/ bored mouth/eye expression
- curly mane/ tail hair
How many gods do you own? 1.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:43 pm
Name: ???
Domain: Endings
Description: Grey base, markings in other colors (see Colors below) that fade into the base grey. Her extremeties (wings, tail, paws?) should also fade out, being translucent though not invisible. CC edits.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Colors

Name: ???
Lineart: Walking Female
Domain: Klipspringers
Description: Horns like image below. Everything else CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Klipspringer horns

Name: Dam V'Afaer
Lineart: Standing Male
Domain: Blood Ties
Description: Recognizable to those who knew his mortal form, but his markings should now be creeping up his limbs towards his body & face, as if they are chains or ropes to confine him. CC edits.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mortal uncert
Required RPs:
1. So Big Already!
2. Something New and Different
3. Flirtations Abound
4. Calm Before the Storm
5. Seeking...what?
6. Prone to Anger
7. Wash the Anger Away
8. Family Reunion
9. Dust in the wind
10. You've Got to be Kidding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:44 pm
Name:
Aušra
Stage:
Adult
Lineart:
Walking Female
Parents:
??? x ???
Domain:
Aurorae
Have you had your quest approved?
Yes
Description:
CC
The only specifics I have is really long, flowy mane and tail ,and for jewelry and things, the stones in the ref, and a really pale base coat -w-
Inspiration 1
Inspiration 2
Labradorite
Moonstone
How many gods do you own? None  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:02 pm
Name: Apollo
Lineart: Your choice
Parents: ---
Domain: Hallucinations
Description: Four eyes, snaggle teeth(top canine) three horns (one on nose). I would like his tail as close to his ref as possible along with the markings. Long pair of whiskers. A shadow-like mist surrounding him and forming a pair of wings.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Apollo Reference]
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs: ---  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:19 pm
Name: Akakios
Lineart: Sitting Male
Domain: Tolerance
Description:
See ref by Fu, the only thing that needs a bit of changing is that the feathers are supposed to both be on the earring
- He has a creamy spot on the back of each ear
- The marks on his paws are roman designs, feel free to play around with them
His eyes are a dark brown color
Wings - Feathered, and folded; orangey and yellowish (Kinda like how Fathers' wings are, only slightly smaller)
Tail - Thick, leopard-style tail (Denial's tail is what I'm looking for in level of thick/fluffy)
Mane - Thick and fluffy, extra fluffy on top and in the front so that it hangs over his right eye (The background one)
Items - Same as in the ref, only the feathers are both on the earring, the greenish one is smaller
The engraving on the bracelet is the face of a lion
Misc. Edits - An unhappy or pensive expression, like in the Fu Ref or similar to Spirits or Drought
He has thicker/fluffier fur than a normal god
Art by Fu (Only thing is that one of the feathers is not where it's supposed to be)
Fluffy feathers
Example of Roman designs seen on his front paws
How many gods do you own? 1 (Messengers)

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:22 pm
Name: Rythulian
Lineart: Walking
Domain: Journeys
Have you had your quest approved? Yes.
Description: Mainly whites and golds, some sand tints here and there. She is based on the Rythulians from Journey, specifically the 'white cloak' version with full golden embroidery. No wings, but has a long cloth scarf wrapped around her neck.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Basic mock-up ref, scarfless ref - note the gold line on her neck under the scarf.

Name: Rosiael
Domain: Humility
Have you had your quest approved? No.
Description: Tumbling reddish-cream 'hair', happy but with downcast eyes. Has four wings, all tipped in pale gold. Her fur is creamy-warm in color with metallic rose-gold patterning.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x]
How many gods do you own? One.

Name: Bombe-Sa
Lines: New (standing)
Domain: Inner Beauty
Description: Ascension god, so he'd look very much like he does now. Same base color. His face should look grandfatherly and kind, aged and wise, but not too old. I'd love if his paws, muzzle, and tail could have a grayed effect, to show his age. His eyes should be entirely white or off-white, with no defined iris. His mane should be typical, if perhaps a bit unkempt, and have a few braids, one of which should be adorned with a black feather from Posca's wings. As far as markings go I'd like off-white swirls on his legs similar to the vines on Posca's, but in a less...decayed-looking style. He also will have a similar head accessory as Posca does, but with white or opal beads, and with a half-geode pendant. Essentially, half a stone, split open to reveal the gems inside, to symbolize inner beauty. I'd like him to have wings, of course, and would prefer they be almost like the angels in classical depiction.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mortal Uncert, Human form, Wings, Posca
How many gods do you own? One.
Required RPs: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out