Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

And, for some people, anytime is good for Pokemon Go. Alas, I am not one of them. So hang up phone and go back to sleep.

Sex Witch's Fangirl

"What do you mean you don't know where you are? How much have you had to drink? Oh my god, do not go home with that man."

Blessed Star

Maria sighs. "Fine. I'll help you with the water part of the potion and the mixing parts..but don't blame me if the potion ends up wrong."

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
"..For the last time, he's fine. Just very cold. Stop asking the collective 'us' to give his soul back. We. don't. have. it. You've mastered the trick. Who you gunna call when they just won't thaw? Us. Until then, some putting the Grim on speed dial, would ya?"

Lonely Phantom

No I don't want to play doctor and nurse now. Not at this time. What there's a world destruction outside? Just what are you talking about, Wands? Go to sleep.*groans*

taamo's Fangirl

Pumpkin

"Ugh, haven't I told you time and time again that you are just dreaming! He didn't come up your door, riding a unicorn with a vodka in his hand, asking you to marry him! We were high on chocolates then! Has it not been out of your system yet?!"

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

"What....? No, I don't want to fight right now. It's 3 in the morning!" Lydia mumbled into then phone. "Wait, what do you mean you're already outside?" The huntresss looked out her window--but couldn't see or hear anyone.
"I think you're at the wrong apartment complex. Stop harassing people this early in the day!"

Feline Friend

"No, you did not wake me. Yes, I had heard a vampire has taken up residence in my forest. No, I have not seen it -- this is a large forest. Yes, I'll call if I see him."
Curious. I would certainly want to know what you could possibly want with me? Help with the burial of a body? No. Nothing so sinister I hope but since I do not require sleep, I'm available to lend you a hand.

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hearing the phone ringing, Captain batted the phone from the receiver. The phone made a funny noise, and after he sniffed at it curiously, he leaped from the end table and decided to find something else to catch his interest at 3 in the morning.

v (Captain has your number, it seems. cat_ninja )

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
^ but phones don't exist in this place gonk

Damn cats!
-hangs up-
How'd it even manage to call me? Wait, what's a phone?

Antagonistic Rabbit

Ah?! Dad?! Why are you calling me when we live in the same-- Ha? What? You think you've been kidnapped? By a cat? WHAT? A cat that called you?! Have you gone mad? Did you just wake up from a nightmare-

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"I'm not telling you again, I am not going to be the tsundere love interest in your show!! B-baka..."

Phantom

"Yes, I have gone home."
"Yes, I am preparing for bed."

"..."

"Yes, you may visit, but please do not disturb the other tenants as you do this time?"

Supportive Kid

-answers with my mechanical ears off and just answers is loud dino that they can't comprehend til they hang up the phone in confusion- (Baru without her ears on and sleepy would be very loud to the point some might be in pain from the noise)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff