Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
" Stop calling me at 3 in the morning." *hangs up*

No Power

Uh, are you in trouble of sorts? I am sort of trying to gather information about a cartel right now.

Otherworldly Convert

What? 'scuse me? who gave you this number?

...Wrong area code.

Hopeless Romantic

Aster roars into the receiver in the most scary dragon voice she could muster being half asleep, then hang up and go back to sleep on top of her treasure.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"Don't you have familiars who can count your treasure in the a** hours of the morning??"

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

"I would love to look out the window and up at the stars," Lydia said softly, "but I'm exhausted, and need to go to my day job tomorrow morning. How about tomorrow night?"

Jade King LOVES's Partner

*Answers the phone while helping her dad clean the cabin up*

"Oh hi, Lydia! Thanks so much for calling. It's dead already. It and the ghouls it brought along. No, we've got a handle on this situation. Yes, we're sure. Sorry for making you worry and thanks for calling! You take care, as well!"

Supportive Kid

-I awake from the sleep pod in my full dino form and roll over slowly towards the table with the ringing building phone and slowly climb up it and then nudge it several times to then try to answer the young hunter's call but then I realize I don't have mechanical ears on and thus can't hear- SORRY I CAN'T HEAR SOUND FROM SOUND BRINGER! (Baru may have woken up to answer it but forgot to put on her mechanical ears in her tiredness to be able to answer the call properly)

Widower

Long-time Vampire

"Speak quickly, I'm in the middle of something important."

"...Dinosaur girl? Put the phone down, it's not a toy."

"Or at least wait until dawn to punch in random numbers..."

Dedicated Aggressor

"If yer callin' me 't this ungodly hour.... ya prob'ly lost all control 'f your life."

"Go make puddin' 'r whatever it is y'all do when ya lost control 'f your life."

iEverNeon's Wife

Fashionable Phantom

Valis groggily answers the phone assuming it to be a business call at this hour of the night.

"Valis' Den of Sin; We make you want to come again. How can I help you?"

V ----
She greets Xenon at his door making sure to kiss him on the cheek with gratitude and walks over to the couch where she last was. She takes out the cushions and bends over, digging her hands into the couch seeking the golden Thor's hammer necklace she dropped at one point during the night.

It takes a bit of searching the area but she eventually finds it tucked inside the pillow case of the pillow she had slept with. She walks into the bathroom and looks into the mirror while putting the necklace on, noticing Xenon watching her while leaning on the door frame she smiles and turns to him.

"Sorry for making you put up with me last night, thank you however for looking out for me and putting me up for the night. Oh and sorry for waking you up at three in the morning, I'm sure you're tired and probably didn't need me harassing you about a necklace...
It's just that this is the only thing I have left from my old life and it's an irreplaceable treasure."

She walks up to him searching his eyes for any hidden intent,
"I guess I'll get out of your hair now..."

V ----
Valis covers a wry smile with her hand and decides to tease Xenon.

"Not tired at all? That's a shame, I'm still wore out enough that I could fall asleep riiiight herrrre."

She saunters over to Xenon's bed and spreads herself across it, gazing at him invitingly.

"But you said you're NOT tired, so I better leave you to get ready for your match. I wouldn't want to distract you or get in the way."

She walks up to him and leans in, catching a whiff of his cologne and the heat in his eyes before cupping his cheek with her hand and kissing him deeply.

"Come to my place next time, I'll cook something tasty. It's the least I can do since I owe you a debt of gratitude."
"Huh... awha-?"

"Yeh... this is Xenon..."

Xenon seems to wake up a bit more after that.

"Oh hey Valis. Yeah. Sorry. I was asleep!"

"Huh? You left something here?"

"O-oh. You left... uh... yeah."

"No, I haven't seen it."

"Yeah, sure, you can come over and get it!"

^----
"No, no. It's fine, honestly. I just... uh... wasn't expecting you back so soon."

"You don't have to go if you don't want... like... uh..."

"I might as well just get up now. I have a title defense match at 7... so... I mean... I probably shouldn't go back to bed. I'll sleep through it."

He smiles awkwardly and tries not to be super obvious about anything... to no avail, really.

"I have Netflix, and... uh... I could make some breakfast... or something."

^----
"No, no. I didn't mean it like that! I meant that... well... there was...
uh... I meant that I didn't want you out of my hair, because I wasn't going back to sleep. Y'know."

"The match isn't for a few hours anyways, so I-"

He was caught off-guard when she kissed him, his face turning a slight shade of red as his mind seemed to shut off.

"I uh... okay. Your place? Yeah... uh... is that tonight?"

O.G. Gaian

"...huh? You scored? What? Why would I want to know about that? A game...? Uh...ok. Great job."
hang up on them. repeatedly if they're drunk and making phone calls.

Lionheart

"Hello? Yeah, I was just about to head to bed. What's that? Oh, why of course I'd love to listen to you serenade me over the phone at three o'clock in the morning. Let me put you on speaker, okay?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff