Welcome to Gaia! ::

I work in an hour, is this an emergency?

Lonely Otaku

Pretends to listen & proceed to go back to sleep
While mumbling "Yeah...? Okay...Sure."

iEverNeon's Wife

Fashionable Phantom

Having just gone to sleep half an hour ago she stares blankly at the phone while it continues to ring, wondering if the call is important enough to answer. She grudgingly picks up the phone and answers it, mumbling incoherently as she does so.

"Desbutterbygood, I'm tutyrdto deal wuhnethng right now."

V ----
*Stands at the doorway giving orders to a couple gym trainers and some of the ghost Pokemon*

"Call me if something happens, I'm going home for the rest of the night. Please try not to destroy the place while I'm gone, the last time I left you alone the mess took almost a week to clean up."

Fenrae turns her head when she hears Xenon's motorcycle approach and is mesmerized by the scene before her. She waves bye to her apprentices and approaches Xenon, giving him a quick kiss before climbing onto the motorcycle and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Thanks for coming to get me on such short notice, I hope I didn't wake you up."
"Yeah? Hello?"

"You need me to come and pick you up?"

"Yeah. I'll be there in a moment."

"You're at the gym, right? Okay."

"Let's get some food on the way home, too."

Cosmic Character

--- ---Channeling my spacey soul...
--- --- ---♫ ♪ ☽ ♪♫ ♪ ☽ ♪♫ ♪ ☽ ♪♫

--- --- ---♥ "Hm? Lucky for you I'm awake. What did you say you needed? One falling star, coming riiiight up." ☆

v- "I've never slept when I've intended to, especially with foxes like you running amok."

Kappinochi's Husband

It's kinda late, babe. I'm down for this booty call though. I hope you know you won't be getting any sleep tonight. |D

v Hey, don't worry about it. Rudy won't know. Let's just have some fun, okay? For old time's sake. C'mon, I know you know that I'm much better at it than Rudy.
Much bigger too, hehe.

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

^ "Hey! Rudy's an absolute sweetheart, and I won't have you saying things about him!" Lydia growled. "And now he's really gonna wake up, so I have to hang up!"

"Visu, you'll wake Rudy up!"

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

*swears and throws the phone across the room*

No Power

I'm already out on a heist, so unless you've got bigger one for me....

Friendly Tipper

I'd hide under the bed hoping she'll go away without stealing anything, as pirates tend to do.

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

I never abandon a fellow lacehead in need, even if its just the need to cal someone in the early morning hours just because.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

"Fuwa fuwa~"

The creature tries to pick up the landline receiver that was ringing incessantly in the boy's apartment, but it accidentally absorbs the entire phone when it brings the receiver to its face. Looks like Julie's pleas for more lace will go unanswered...

A Living Unnatural Presence Who Idly Dreams

Questing:
Pomiandi,
Sky Terrarium,

[Kindred] Orijen,
Yandere Katana,

Leave a message for the Papier Mache World?
Nohari? Johari?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"Is this a prank?
... I don't find it funny when someone makes unintelligible noises in the phone.
I'm hanging up now."

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I'm already up. Your funk powers can't do anything to me!
For all 7 of you who get that reference, thank you.

Monstrous Merman

He had to wiggle his way out of his forest nest to swat at the bird who had been pecking and chittering at him for some time.

He shook some leaves out of his hair; soon after, the bird perched on his antler and gave him a message from a man that frequented the forest.

Something, something, Chocobo population.
        He grunted quietly at the bird and shook his head so it would fly away.
        The Chocobo population could, hopefully, wait until it was the proper time to get up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff