Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Hello? Idril?? It's three in the morning. Wait. Is... Everything all right?" Rainer sat up from his bed,pressing the phone closer to his ear.
^
Rainer ran a hand through his loose dark hair, and yawned a bit. "To be honest, I couldn't go back to sleep, even before you called. So... Are you sure it isn't important? By the sound of it, something is clearly on your mind."

At this, Rainer could not contain his teasing smirk. "Really? Well, makes sense -- I'm just that cool." He joked and fell back on his bed, still holding his phone. "What? Hey, I'm kidding, I'm kidding! *chuckle* But it sounds like one of those dreams I tend to have. Not very often, only when I'm not in the Hunter's Dream." Rainer paused to roll to his side. "Hm. Nothing much; its just the last few hunts have been pretty hectic, especially around Yharnam." Another small yawn, and a light smile formed on his lips. "Perhaps that's what I need right about now..."

^At Idril's soft humming, Rainer began to drift off while still on the phone. "Ha...you sound very nice, Idril." Until the only sound heard from the other end was the Hunter's light snoring.

v
Rainer smiled through closed eyes, his own phone still pressed on his ear. "I know.." He said in a tired, husky voice. "Maybe I am a little too happy. Now I can hear your voice whenever I am away. Reassuring me that you're alive, and safe... waiting for me when I return."

The hunter finally sets his phone on the night table and returns his focus on kitsune, pulling him closer into his embrace. "Sweet dreams, my dearest diviner." He whispers and plants a light kiss on his partner's head before he too drifts off to peaceful sleep.
There's no answer. Only a very sleepy vulpine face peering at him across the way once the button to answer had been pressed. There's nothing unusual about Rainer staying over, after all. Still. A cheerful if tired request is still made. "Rainer. I know ya're excited to have exchanged numbers, but surely there's better times ta test it than in the middle of the night." Maybe he'd made the call by accident. It's difficult for Sonbei to be annoyed, anyway, still smiling as he practically falls half asleep while still holding said phone.

^ While obscured by the night, it's possible to see each other in what moonlight filtered through the window. And, snapped back to some small amount of consciousness by his partner's sweetly assured thoughts, Sonbei can't help but look, in hopes that dear face would be the last thing he'd see before happily succumbing to more sleep. While making a half asleep attempt to pull himself within the hunter's arms as he did so, with many sleepy mumblings. "Rainer... wait for you... forever." And certainly not lacking in a smile, even when sleep did find him.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat, whaddya waaaaaant, fluffy?? I have a huge battle tomorrow, I gotta be good an' rested or else that goody-two-shoes hero is gonna mop the floor with me!"

V”Go to sleep, stupid!”
"Weren't you supposed to be asleep? It's late at night... I'm the one supposed to be asleep? But- these paperworks can't write themselves. I promise I will later."
“…you need a doctor? Oh…you mean…you can’t open .docx file? Dude…it’s 3am. Go to sleep!”
Wha? You had a short at your house? *yawn* Oh, okay go ahead and use the phone..... No answer huh? Maybe because you're calling an electrician at 3 am? Come back in the morning. Just go back to sleep for now.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Hello? Miss, you do know it's 3 in the morning right? No. I don't run a lost pet agency so I can't really help you there, sorry...*sigh* Fine, give me about 10 minutes to get ready. Where should we meet up?"

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"I... what... how did you even manage to get a connection all the way out here?? I'm in a forest!"

Biggest Member

These psychic hotlines are way more aggressive than I remember them being.

Collecting Master

"Listen, if my clocks don't give me a deadline, then whatever you're calling about can wait. I already do enough running around during the day."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
"A man with so many clocks should know it's NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE!" Sorrel wipes a hand down his face. "I knew I shouldn't have talked to someone who knew magic. Now this idiot can send messages into my head whenever he wants." He looks to his cat, sleeping calmly in her bed next to his. "At least he can't wake you up Minu." He sighs and removes his rapier from the rack above his bed. He prepares himself for any sudden home visits from chronomancers.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"I am not doing a tavern crawl with you, it is three in the morning. I am trying to sleep."

Biggest Member

Bubble bubble toil and phone calls is a new take on the idea, admittedly.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Billy...?? Okay you might want to slow down there Casanova, you have the wrong number."

Abe-san's Kouhai

Indulgent Member

"What? Abe-san called you thinking he had called me? You should have just done a three-way with us. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff