Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Codger

what's up?
                        no, it's not late at all. what would make you say that?
                        *yaaaaaaaaawn*

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
"This... better... be... important..." Zerb said groggilly."

Distinct Explorer

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I'd had a late night surveilling a person of interest, and going to bed and sleeping until I darn well felt like getting up sounded like heaven by the time I finished filing my report at the office. It was already obscenely late at night, and by the time I got back to my apartment, all I felt like doing was just taking off my coat, kicking off my high heels, and curling up under the covers.

And just as soon as I'd done that...

RING RING!

I moaned and rolled my eyes, reaching for the phone and silently thinking of some unladylike words. "Hello?...Hmm? No, I don't feel like goin' trick or treat right now. It's three in the mornin', I just got home, and Halloween was a month and a half ago..."

Touya Todoroki's Fangirl

IRL Goth

34,425 Points
  • Memento Mori 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
Alvinette on the line at 3 am?? No one calls at 3 for nothin' and 100% im gonna wake up and take that call. I bet it's gonna be the juciest bit of gossip I've heard in the last 3 years. I'm not gonna miss out!

Supportive Kid

-a robed head starts to come out of the phone and I just summon Za Warudo's hand and it slaps it back where it comes from- that was weird...back to bed.

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
*isn't aware of the call because she is listening to a really good song using her headphones; even if she does hear the call, she'd just figure that it isn't from somebody important enough for her music listening to be interrupted, and so would not answer it*

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      "Annyeong~," she says and rolls onto her side...but then she remembers that her apartment has really bad phone reception. "Sorry....I think I have to walk into my bathroom first."

Jade King LOVES's Partner

What...? You want me to kidnap your senpai and...? You know that last part will cost extra, right?

*Kuromaru yawns and shakes the sleepiness off*

Yes, we will bring him there unharmed. And no, he won't have a clue how he got there or even how it happened.

Hygienic Lover

Wha? Writing your sempai name in blood all over his board didn't make him/her notice you ? Well, we could always go for plan B: have a picture of him drawn on the front of his house with you in it ! Wha ? Do we have enough red paint ? Well, I got a tub of blood and blood is red....so...maybe.

Sydney Darell's Buttercup

Ursine Investigator

"...You have to do something about all that dripping." Tyrone hangs up.

Shadowy Paladin

Tyrone, this better be about a lead. You know I need all the beauty sleep I can get.

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

The nurse hurries out of the operating room to grab the phone, which sounds far more blaring at this hour than during the day.

"This had better be good, we're in the middle of a procedure...yes, I know what time it is--people need to get stitched up at any hour!"

Supportive Kid

-still doesn't have my ears attached due to taking them off durring sleep so just picks up and then hangs up after telling them I can't hear them literally-

Guardian

"baru!! it's quite too early for a tea party. go back to sleep." /hangs up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas