Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Rogue

23,175 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
"..uh...hello? .. Yeah, I was alseep...
It's raining what...? Candy? Are you sure this wasn't a dream?
...ok I'll look" *checks outside*
"Oh my gosh, I'm gettin' the bucket! emotion_kirakira 🍬"

Sexy Fatcat

"Oh, it's you! I don't really know you, darlin', how did you get this number? You still reckon we fell from the same place? Well, I can't be sure, but three in the morning is definitely not the time to talk about it."

Lionheart

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
-Detective Ross grunts loudly before throwing his phone against the wall, smashing it into pieces before rolling over and snoring loudly.-

Hungry MolaMola

BARK! BARK! Somehow knock over the phone into 'TALK' mode and bark alertly and distrustfully at it until hearing Asagrim's voice.Then bark happily for a bit realizing that it's him... but then realize that he's trapped into the phone and try to tear up the phone with my jaws to free him from this tiny carrier.

Supportive Kid

-my mechanical ear rings on the right side for the left side one is off and I answer while in the sleep pod and then hear the bark then proceed to reply back in rawrs until it ends with a nice calm rawr and bark on both ends and I then take off my right mechanical ear like I was supposed to incase of this and return to the sleep pod- (Baru would answer via her mechanical ear and probably have a nice conversation with a fellow animal especially dogs since she likes dogs alot!)

Jade King LOVES's Partner

"Hm? Hello...? Yes, Baru. You can catch a ride with me from the lab down to Durem. I'll pick Galina up and then we can drop by the mall so you can attend the ice cream fest they're having. Just go back to sleep. I'll pick you up at 0730."

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"Why are you... shouting? You called me. And... please keep your cat's quiet. Chronos is sleeping for once, he doesn't need to be disturbed."

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"Shouldn't a servant of a God of Time know... what time it is? ... Chronos needs a bedtime story? Alright, fine..."

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

"Are you supposed to be the 'monster under my bed'? I hate to break it to you, but I'm a little too old for that, not to mention I'll hunt you."

No Power

You want to team up? YES. Finally! It's always been my dream to get a superhero crew together!
"What's that? Spells? Magic...? Teaming up?" Atticus murmured hazily as he sat up in his bed, half-listening to what Juno was saying and repeating back partial bits of what he heard. He was much too tired at this time of the morning, after having completed a long shift at work the day before and having another long shift in a couple short hours. "Look, I appreciate your call, but try next door perhaps. Maybe they'll want to be part of your magic spell- or whatnot, team thing..." he mumbled with clear disorientation before letting his head fall back down to the pillow.

v "Wh..what?" Atticus chuckled nervously, his mind flooded with concern. He clearly understood the gravity of the situation, despite the pleasant tone of voice that was delivering the message. "It sounds like there was a misunderstanding, sir. I have no connection with said bodyguard."

v "Y..yes sir!" Atticus stammered, a wave of euphoria rushing through him. He thought he was almost a goner with Mr. Irazoki breathing down his neck with those accusations. While he was still bewildered about the claims, he quickly shrugged it off from the new feeling of relief and turned in for bed.
((LOLLLL my brain finally made that connection!! Ahh, if Atticus had made that mental connection as well, he would have told Iske that he did NOT order his bodyguard to put a hit on Ama. He actually quite treasures her. In the alternate reality where she is killed, he would have been devastated and heartbroken, especially when finding out that he's at fault for her death!))

Dapper Fixer

"I'll be willing to forgive you overlooking the time, provided you're willing to clear up a little rumor I humbly happened to hear from a few trusted friends of mine. Now, why would I hear that a bodyguard said to be in your employ would go so far as attempting to take the life of your dear friend's adorable daughter? Multiple times? Surely that can't be true." While that voice retained its usual cheerful tone, there's an underlying menace that showed he meant business.

^ "Ah, it's good to hear as much." Any sharpness is replaced by sleepiness, seemingly assured by the genuine surprise at the very least. "Call later if you're interested in going out for a drink, would you?" It's a friendly response, even if he's fallen asleep before hanging up.

(( For your reference XD 1 + 2 ))

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
What the...? What is this device? How did it follow me? WHO ARE YOU!? A tinker you say? ... Do you work on crossbows? I've been trying to figure out how to make one launch grappling hooks because I'm not great at throwing them.

heart valve of justice's Secret Admirer

"Huh? Kef?....Uh huh.....Yup, I agree........Nah, isn't worth it." Ahava yawned and attempted to hold a decent conversation with Kefka, but was soon drooling and snoring on the phone.

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

What are you thinking? Do you know what time it is? ......No wonder, you're wearing jeans. Lets get some lace on you so we can get your thinking back in order.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff