Welcome to Gaia! ::

Normal Human

Sydney Darell's Buttercup

Ursine Investigator

Tyrone squints. "W-What? Rutherford? Do you know what time it is, kid? We can spar or talk later."

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
"I'm not sure how you have my name in your phone, but it must be something close to 'Sydney' or 'Honeybun' or 'Berries Supplier'. Must have mis-dialed. Roderick, no."

Collecting Master

"Are you sure this is something you need a detective for? If what you're calling about is giving someone like you trouble, what do think that I can do about it?....Okay, but can it at least wait until dawn?....Alright, alright. You're lucky I'm not working on other cases."

Abe-san's Kouhai

Indulgent Member

"Huh, awfully early in the morning for a naked angel call. Are you looking for a coach to do some exercise? I guess I have time for that!"
"Hello? I didn't know you have my number... But it's too late to be exercising... Nope, what's that? You're cutting out. Bye!"

Normal Human

MARRIED
Still calls me
Ok exclaim

Benevolent Bloodsucker

Collecting Master

"Do you know how hectic these past few weeks have been for me? Help me find some people who'll take some extra rabbits off my hands and then we'll talk."

Dangerous Creature

Reject call, block number, go back to sleep.
No phone calls!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Normund grumbles and slowly rises. "use garlic, rosemary or other strong smelling plants to repel mice. Now get out of my camp! I don't want to listen to singing when the moon is out." He curls back up into his bedroll and closes his tent.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"Ah... ... I am not the deity you seek... I can get you Their extension, though."
It's not unusual for him to be sought after sometimes at this time of the night. But... Did it really have to be a call?

Collecting Master

"I don't know if you're one of those elves that don't need sleep, but not everyone get their rest from just sitting still for a few hours. Do you have any idea what I put my body through on a regular basis?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff