Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Inquisitor

"And who calls me forth? Though I need not sleep, I cannot say the same for many of you. You might be desperate, perhaps, for aid. What purpose do you summon this one for, one who serves fear?"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The moogle groans as he wakes up, suddenly gaining a hatred for interdimensional communication magitek. "The shop is closed kupo. Please try contacting us again during normal business hours kupo." Yogtz closes the communication line and grabs a piece of paper and pen. He writes Next project: Spell or device that answers and records crystal messages automatically. Move crystal out of bedroom once completed on it before turning off his light and going back to sleep.

Collecting Master

Mira stands motionless, staring at the phone as it rings. After years of being the very automation of her old dwelling, something like manually answering a call just feels very alien to her. "*Answer*" After a few more seconds of ringing, Mira picks up the phone, inspecting it further before holding it to her ear with a hesitant "Hello?"...still ringing. From a separate room, a very tired Finn shouts, "The green button, Mira!" After finally answering the call, Mira began speaking. "Hello. You've reached the residence of..." She stops herself, suddenly remembering that she isn't bound to her old directive. "Mira. You've reached Mira." A sudden feeling of joy welled up inside of her, almost like she was starting to feel like an actual person. "Hi! My name is Mira! Who might you be?"

Incredible Winner

Dakota's right eye instantly pops open, an obvious fury sweeps on his face as he lets out a strained groan, pushing the bed covers back and sitting upright. He'd glare at the phone while taking a deep breath, settling down before answering. "Do you have ANY idea-" he started before being cut off. Recognizing the voice on the other end he let out a relieving sigh. "Oh, it's you. What is it, Android?" he asked with a slight smirk.

Shadowy Guildswoman

Aldrefyri is very confused and perplexed at who would be contacting her at this hour. Isn't this the time normal people sleep? What if its not a normal person? That would explain it! Now she's a little frightened, not at whose calling, but by her own social anxiety of not knowing how to respond to someone that's not a normal person, trying to contact her at 3 AM. Oops, she spent so much time overthinking it, she missed the call and it got forwarded somewhere else. Maybe that's for the best...

Normal Human

NO MA'AM
No hobbits here
Ok exclaim

Collecting Master

"Apologies, but trash in this time period is periodically disposed of in a far more thorough method than what you are used to. I doubt you would be able to find something in our home that would interest you. I advise you no longer call here again at such an inconvenient hour"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Vartan's eyes shot open as his dream was interrupted by a strong magical presence. After making sure Oddr, the wolf pup he was tasked with looking after along with the tavern, was still asleep he turned to the window of the room. Upon seeing man with a bunch of rabbits outside trying to get his attention, he sighs and puts his hat on. He quietly waved his hands as a copy of himself appeared next to Alvin.
"Who are you and what are you doing here at this hour? Our city does not take kindly to uninvited guests."

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris was watching the Ring when a phone call came. The vampire paused the movie and gulped before making his way to the ringing phone,"ha...hallo?" He asked with a shaky voice as he expected the little girl to be on the other line telling him he only had seven days.

Friendly Guardian

Anthony wakes up with a jolt, papers from his desk sticking to his cheek. He peels the sheet, a character profile from a crime witness, from his face and groggily picks up his phone. “Hullo?”
The individual on the other line asks if he’s reached Ziegler of Ziegler’s Investigative Services. Anthony’s eye tingles uncomfortably as the demon within its attention peaks. Well, that’s never good, the demon getting interested usually means something demon-touched. He starts to sweat a bit and responds in a very unconvincing tone, “Uhhhh, he’s not in right now, can I take a message?”

Computerized Bro

Well...those demons that periodically possess the poor mage have a certain way of humor I didn't expect. Prank calling at 3AM is pretty tame.. I'm thinking it's fortunate Ziegler wasn't being used for hellish bidding or world destroying activities with all that magic ability on him.

Collecting Master

"Axel, I'm sure whatever state-of-the-art, not-yet-created-in-our-time sound system you want delivered is very important considering you're calling at three in the morning. But I'm in the hospital right now and about ninety-five percent sure I'm going to be fired before get out of here. How are you even reaching me? I'm still the future...What?...Oh...Oh no, that's not good...Alright just head over here and come find me. Address should be the same as the present." After hanging up, Finn groaned to himself. "Why can't time travel ever be simple?"

Normal Human

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces