Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The two wolves hear this strange device making noises, but they cannot figure out how to use it. "Whatever, I'm going back to sleep."

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

Kyriel picks up the phone and hears what sounds like a couple of wolves howling. "Basil? It's not yet the full moon, is it? No, that's not his howl... in fact there's two of them." Convinced this is a mistake, he puts down the phone, hoping it doesn't ring again, and goes right back to sleep.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Original Exhibitionist

the sound of the bear startles her, almost jumping off the bed
          through squinted eyes, she reads the caller id, realizing it's the same, stupid one
          that's been calling twice a week for food, so she roars back and hangs up

Supportive Kid

-I greet them kindly in dino and after a few minutes they hang up while I still talk in my tired state for I have yet to notice they hanged up- (Baru tiredly answers the phone but her speaking in dino scares the caller for they assume a monster is trying to curse them.)

Vergeten Sove's Buttercup

Professional Lunatic

Lord Crawfordale pinched his forehead as he was suddenly awakened at three in the morning. He sighed and gave the dinosaur girl a pat on the head.

"Baru it is impolite to wake people this early in the morning. Why don't you go back to sleep and I'll make you sweets in the morning yes."

Timid Puppy

"Wha-what is it. My parents aren't home right now. It's really early... I think you've got the wrong number."

Shameless Capitalist

Y o u r x s c h o o l g i r l x p r o b l e m s x c a n x w a i t x t i l l x n o o n .

Greedy Duck

3,850 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Expert Skill 150
"Why aren't you asleep? What's wrong?"

Destructive Daredevil

Dark shoots the phone and goes back to sleep.

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Is nobody else on call right now? No? Fine, I'll be there in 15 minutes. Wait, is that a motorcycle in the background!? Who the hell are you!? You're not the chief surgeon!

Dedicated Aggressor

"This is Priestess Amara of Hanakaze Temple. No, this isn't a bad time. You need a medium to talk to a dead patient? That's... unorthodox..."

"No, we aren't here to talk to a spirit to get you out of a malpractice suit. We would be willing to send a medium to help ease the family's grief, but if that is to happen, the séance would happen on Temple grounds, as we would fear your interference ottherwise, Mr. Surgeon."

"Now. Could you please put a member of he departed's family on the li-"

"He hung up."

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
"What do you want fox?"

The prince snarled, losing much needed rest.

"You better make this quick."

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
/Doesn't even listen to the dragon
/Instant hang-up
"G'bye."

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"Oh... shedding problems? You're asking for a friend?" She yawns sleepily. "Find a good rough rock or somethin'... that'll help. I'm going back to bed. Nini..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff