Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
                    User Image
                    User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION Home║█⋮THOUGHTS I don't like him! But...I do...shut up!║█⋮COMPANY Cheerio wink

At first, she could have sworn he was about to cry to run off that way the grin vanished from his face after her little slap. However, it quickly shifted into something even more confusing after her small soft lips touched his delicate cheek. Was he...laughing? No! Rolling! What was so funny! She'd just given him a kiss on the cheek and he was laughing! What was wrong with him. Puffing up slightly, she crossed her arms in a huff glaring up at her him as he laughed himself to tears. It wasn't that funny. Honestly, Ky thought he was still making fun of her. And, in all truth, it kind of hurt. It didn't even cross her mind that he may be laughing because she'd just given him a nice red mark before kissing it to make it all better. Ky thought he thought she was just being cute and funny. How annoying. Ky wasn't great at showing her emotions as most people already knew. And, whether he meant to or not, Chihiro really wasn't helping at this point.

"Okay okay. Whatever. I'm the best," she grumbled still a bit upset at his chuckling and tears. Watching him turn away she nodded at his comments about her not wanting to get sick of him. He was lucky that she already hadn't kicked him to the curb. After how he'd laughed at her after all. However, it wasn't going to be so easy to get rid of him. Why did she think it would easy? It never was! When he began to complain about how far he had to go to get home, her face stayed in a firm smirk until he began to get all dramatic about his skin and face and such. God! Why was he so annoying! Why did she ever care! Throwing her hands up as if finished, she sighed and turned around opening her door. "Fine. Whatever. Then don't go home. But, I don't want you to touch anything in my house got it." Little did she NOT remember. He'd already been in her house one time before.

Ky slipped out of her shoes and scurried into the house and sat on the couch a bit awkward. This was so frustrating. He was acting all nice to her. Then he would laugh at her. None of it made sense. However, Ky being the pessimist she was, she could only think about the negative of the situation. She knew how Chihiro was. He was flirty and teased people. Everyone. This was stupid. Bringing her legs up to her chest, she stared at her knees holding them with her arms. "I want you to stop it," she grumbled softly burying herself a bit more. "You make me feel pretty, then you pick me up and treat me like a little girl..." Looking up at him, she glared. "Then you laugh at me after I tried to do something nice and make me feel guilty making you go home by yourself!" She stood and pointed at him accusingly. "You make me feel weird, and I don't like it because when you act stupid it makes me sad okay!"

Was that a confession? If it could be called that. Maybe. Ky just wasn't great at expressing herself. Well, that and she would never admit that she actually liked Chihiro. She didn't want people knowing that. But, at the same time, she wanted him to be nice to her. She felt good when he treated her special, but knowing he did it to everyone made her almost jealous. "You just don't understand," she whined. Curling up in her coat, she pulled it above her head, trying to still stay covered. Being the way she was, she was still super body conscious. Ky only hoped he wouldn't go looking for food in the kitchen just to be let down.

SANic-hime the hedgehog

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                        Chihiro couldn’t help but grin widely as he was permitted to enter her home, and this time without another slam to the face again or having to turn on the waterworks. ”No worries, my dear Kyleigh. Scout’s honor!” he saluted, glad that he didn’t have to walk home after all. Granted he’d have to get home eventually but in the meantime he was glad he was getting to spend more time with his bestest friend in the world (of course Kyleigh probably didn’t think the same), he’d just get to it when it came to that point. ”Don’t mind if I do~” Chihiro hopped into her home after her, taking off his boots and setting them beside hers and locking the door right behind him.

He waltzed into the living room after her where the previous day’s events took place, a chuckle escaping his lips as he recollected the drunken girl in all her glory. Chihiro stretched as he walked in, plopping onto the couch beside her. ”Ahh, I’m so tired today..” he sighed, his head leaning against the back of the sofa and his arms limp at his sides. Then again, he was late to work from sleeping in, and not to mention he slept most of the work day after his company had walked in on him singing and dancing all by his lonesome self. All he wanted to do was complain about something and try to lighten up the mood and dead silence in the room.

Kyleigh then began to speak, Chihiro’s eyes opening and glancing over into the direction of the huddled girl beside him. She.. wanted him to stop? Stop what, breathing? A single sharp and well-groomed eyebrow raised, looking at her in utter confusion. ”Er.. I make you feel weird? And just how do I make you sad, Ky? You’re not making a whole lot of sense..” he said, leaning his temple against the couch cushion facing her. ”Whatever I did, I’m sorry.. if I really bother you, just tell me and I’ll leave you alone.. Help me understand you, Ky, I’m really trying here. I won’t understand anything unless you tell me. I’m an idiot, remember?” Chihiro chuckled at that, trying to ease her into talking to him.

The male sat there in thought for minute, still trying to throw bits of comfort toward her so she would talk to him. Nothing seemed to be working, and that was when Chihiro decided to just go out and guess what was wrong and bothering her. ’When I act stupid.. when do I ever act stupid?’’ he thought, mentally smacking his head against the wall for an answer. Sure, Chihiro was an idiot, but he didn’t deliberately act stupid on purpose.. did he? ”If it’s me calling you short I can seriously stop, I just can’t hide the obvious,” he thought aloud, tapping his chin. Or perhaps it was his flamboyant way of talking? There was no helping that either. Maybe it was the way he was really friendly with everyone, and by that, really friendly. It couldn’t be that..

”Kyleigh.. could it be that you actually like me?” he asked, looking at her wide-eyed. No matter what the answer happened to be, he was sure he was wrong by a longshot. He prepared himself for being slapped across the face for ever thinking of such a thing. There was no way she, Kyleigh Jasmine Lichfield, could ever like an idiot like him, right?

( LOCATION )
                                        macarons. ruby district house #4

( COMPANY )
                                        macarons. kyleigh <3

( FEELING )
                                        macarons. amazed/prepared for some serious butt-whooping

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

WE aim FOR THE INVISIBLESTARS
THAT ARE SAID TO EXISTSOMEWHEREIN THE NIGHT SKY

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

Luka smiled over to Maxie as he spoke. He was actually glad to hear from the other teenager again--the fact that Maxie didn't even visit him honestly didn't even bother him. Luka dismissed the blue-haired teen's apology with a hand wave: "Don't stress yourself over it--it'd be pretty stupid of me to expect you to arrive at every beck and call. Nothing against you, but I know that you have your own priorities, too. I'm just glad that I can speak to you again like this," he said to the other male, and nodded in agreement with his sentiment. He legitimately enjoyed being in the teenager's company, and there wasn't anyone else in town that was going to dissuade him from that.

Maxie introduced Luka to Vixen--or Shilo, he guessed was her name. Apparently she was a new friend of his, and Luka could see why. She wasn't bad-looking, if that was something that other people were concerned about. He blinked as she unzipped her jacket, exposing her midriff to the teenage boys. Uh . . . was that really okay for her to do that? Not that he was against it or anything--it would just be an awful shame to see a gorgeous woman like her end up in prison. A chuckle left him when Shilo hugged Maxie from the side; Luka was sure that his cheeks would probably explode if they turned any redder than they already were. He nodded at the redhaired woman's statement:
                                        "It never gets boring here, that's for sure."

He stretched his hands behind his head, slightly puffing his chest forward in a stretch as Ash suddenly came in the picture. It was awful nice of Maxie to offer him cookies, although the red-haired male suddenly took it from him without asking or anything. It was something that normally annoyed the teenager, but the brunette laughed. "I know you're never fed in your dungeon cell, but I still think you should ask before stealing food like that, you starving orphan." Why yes, Luka was a bit tasteless, as others liked to say. He especially felt more comfortable like that around Ash, since he knew that the other was more than capable of retorting back with his own smartass remark as well. He was sure Maxie already knew that about him, but Luka never gave the blue-haired undeserved sarcasm (well, except for when they first met, but Luka learned his lesson about that pretty quickly). Or even sarcasm at all--he figured that for someone as sensitive as him, snapping back would only make problems worse instead of better.

His eyes widened when Shilo suddenly decided to have a voice in the situation. He understood that Maxie was visibly upset by Ash's presence, but he definitely didn't expect anyone else to stand up for him. He knew that s**t was going to get real as soon as she released Maxie and placed her hands on her rather wide hips. He nodded in silence, understanding that maybe petting animals at this time probably wasn't good for her (probably because she was way too focused on Ash, but still). Ash however, still took time from his day to pet Russo, something that Luka was sure would make the young goat happy. However, Ash's next words made Luka raise an eyebrow.
                                        "Hey whoa, wait. You're not gonna accept a fight? Aren't you going against your redhaired species for that?" Luka shrugged as he heard the other's reasoning. "Oh come on, if she's offering, then I say take it. She's too . . . shapely to be treated like a child, don't you think?" Luka took a moment to stare Shilo down from the ground-up, perhaps even taking a moment or two to ogle some of her feminine features. Whether he legitimately found an interest in her, though, was anyone's guess, as he had an awful tendency in making others uncomfortable while enjoying every single moment of it.

Luka watched as Ash turned to him again, and the teenager simply shrugged.
                                        "Eh, you'll come again sooner or later. I know you better than to go for another full week without stopping by here once. Seriously, just come by again anytime you want. The animals are always gonna want to see you."

He looked between Shilo and Ash again, suddenly allowing himself to walk over to Maxie. Luka placed a hand against the blue-haired male's shoulderbone and looked to the other two: "Anyway though, we can probably talk about that a bit later, yeah? You seem like you have some family issues to take care of with Vixen over there. And I'm gonna talk to Tiamo a bit, so you guys resolve your game of Risk like adults, okay?" He began to coax Maxie away from the other two, walking a bit further in the ranch, before Luka suddenly took a moment to point to Ash. "Though don't you dare claim any of my animals, friend," he told Ash as a first and final warning before he walked away with Maxie.

Once he got to a safe enough distance, he let his hands fall from Maxie's back and he looked over to his friend.
                                        "But seriously Maxie, I'm glad you stopped by again. I was honestly wondering about you since I hadn't seen you come by for a while . . . not that my sickness has made things easier," he laughed. "You seem to have Vixen though, who doesn't seem like a bad person, so maybe I shouldn't worry so much."

Honestly, Luka probably worried for the male more than either one of them liked to admit. But he couldn't help but always keep an extra eye out for friends of his. He was sure Maxie would speak up if he wanted Luka to stop, and he didn't mind others telling him to back off. It was much better than dealing with passive-aggression . . .

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

TO THE DIRECTION OF TURBULENT TIME
WE ALWAYS STRETCH OUR HANDS
TOWARDS THE FUTURE

tab tab tab Amethyst District: The Ranch tab tab tab Maxie, a redhaired woman [Shilo] and Ashton tab tab tab Alright, I guess tab tab tab . . .

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

SANic-hime the hedgehog

The traitor XIII

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
Company ⇒ Scarlet || Location ⇒ Cafe || Mood ⇒ Suspicious

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Kanon had pretty much given up on the idea of getting her order. She had been looking forward to the idea of herbal tea and slice of cheesecake. Since she hadn't ordered, would they kick her out? Kanon tapped her pencil against the table rhythmically, the sound combining with the music being played over the loudspeaker. Closing her eyes, Kanon let her mind wander, and soon after a melody started weaving itself together in her mind. It was a start. Later should would be able to add in a harmony and bass part. After a minute, the blond opened her eyes and lifted up her pencil, ready to jot down the notes that had formed in her head.

Before pencil could touch the paper, a nearby commotion drew Kanon's attention. Standing there was the woman Kanon was staring at before along with the waitress who had walked off on her before she could order. Kanon's grey eyes met with the hazel eyes of Scarlet. Kanon would be worried that the other woman had maybe complained to the staff about her staring from earlier, but the woman was close enough for Kanon to hear what she was saying. 'She stood up to the staff for me....?' Kanon asked herself, keeping her eyes on the Vice-Principal as she walked over to Kanon's table. "I hope you don't mind if I join you." the female asked. Kanon was a bit suspicious about the woman. Not many would willingly go out of their way to hel a complete stranger an then sit down with them without a reason behind it. Was she after something? Hiding her critical thoughts of Scarlet behind a smile, Kanon nodded hoping the woman would understand it would be okay for her to sit down.

Kanon reached for her notepad, about to write a question to the woman across from her. Before she could do so, the woman reached across and grabbed the slip of paper that had her previously ignored order on it. Kanon was dumbfounded. This woman was acting in a fashion that was the complete opposite of what Kanon was thinking. Kanon watched as the waitress left, obviously shaken by the experience. 'Heh. That's what happens when you don't do your job properly, imbécile' Kanon thought towards the waitress before finally focusing on the woman in front of her. The woman went on to introduce herself, confirming Kanon's guess that she was indeed the Vice-Principal of the local school. Scarlet also explained the reason behind her actions, to which Kanon internally scoffed. Was that really it? Was there really no ulterior motive to it at all?

Kanon was not surprised to hear that Scarlet had seen her play the violin at the music festival. Pretty much the whole town had been there. "What is your name?" Scarlet asked, a gentle smile on her lips, something Kanon rarely saw from her own family. Lifting up her pencil once more, Kanon jotted down her introduction before showing it to the teacher. That is correct. And thank you for saying that, it makes me happy to hear someone enjoyed my music. My name is Kanon Lamarche, I moved here two weeks ago with my grandmother. Once she was sure Scarlet had read her note, Kanon placed her notepad down. At the same time, the waitress returned with a pot of tea, a cup and saucer and a slice of cheesecake. With a timid 'sorry for the wait', the female was off again. Well, at least Scarlet had done one thing, at that was stopping the waitress from acting obnoxiously cheerful.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
                    User Image
                    User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION Home║█⋮THOUGHTS So sick...║█⋮COMPANY Cheerio wink

Those words cut deep and stung like salt in a fresh open wound. How could he ever ask such a thing of her! Was he stupid! The fact that she had just explained everything to him, and he STILL didn't get it just frustrated the little photographer even more so. Maybe he was just doing it to drive her crazy. There was no way ANYONE could be so dense! Then again, it was Chihiro, the male she'd honestly thought was an idiot for most of her time in the meadows, but now she was feeling all weird and kind of uncomfortable inside, and he just didn't get it! God how could he be so stupid! Ky's face turned bright red from both rage and the thought of telling him how she actually felt about him. "N-no! Don't be stupid! Gah! Why are you so annoying!" She threw her hands up in exasperation and stomped off into her room glancing at him as he followed behind gripping her pillows and blankets still feeling confused and enraged.

"Why do I have to say everything out right! You drive me so crazy I just want to-." Suddenly the small girl began to bombard the make up artists with her pillows and blankets puffing as she did so. God, if she really had to spell it out for him then she would, and they would never speak of it again. "Fine! You know what! I don't know why, but you make me feel all weird, and I don't want to like you, but for some reason I can't hate you all the time. Only when you're stupid...or an idiot. And, it makes me so mad that you couldn't understand any of that from what I just told you! You're so dense sometimes! I just don't get it!" Ky puffed her cheeks now flushed from the lack of air to her face. "So whatever you call it, maybe I do like you a little, but you don't tell anyone and don't think that this means anything different okay. We're not like anything gushy," she sighed stepping up a bit and suddenly stumbling back against the wall trying to catch her breath.

Ky held her head feeling a pounding forming in her brain. "I think I'm gonna puke," she mumbled to herself feeling the emptiness in her stomach and the feeling of getting worked up making her sick. Running against the wall, she shooed him out of the way and made her way as best she could to the bathroom before slamming the door behind her and turning on the sink before "letting loose her nerves." A lot of people knew Ky wasn't a big eater, but the doctors were the only one's for the most part that knew about her disordered eating. Some people had already figured it out, but Chihiro didn't seem like he knew, and he didn't want him to, but she couldn't stop him if he figured it out himself. Pulling herself up, she brushed her teeth before turning off the water and peeking out the door to look at him. "You see what you did..." She came out still a bit flushed and looking rather sluggish. "Do what you want. I don't care..." Walking past him, she managed to make it to the couch before just falling onto it face first with a small groan.

SANic-hime the hedgehog

Timid Bunny

User ImageUser Image
User Image

• Straight off the plane from Italy after a wonderful summer vacation. She enjoyed herself as she treated herself to this little trip. Luna really felt very rejuvenated after this long trip. She went everywhere she could think of around Italy, from the Colosseum in Rome, to the Trevi Fountain, and even the Amalfi Coast. From being in Italy for so long, Luna even learned some Italian while she was there and took many pictures of her adventures on a small flash drive in her purse. In all honesty though, no matter how spectacular Italy was in Luna's eyes, no place will be as amazing as her home, Houseki Meadows. And now that she is almost home, she can't wait to see all of her friends and students again after so long.

A couple of hours had passed and Luna was sitting in a taxi cab on the way home to the Diamond District of Houseki Meadows. She smiled to herself as she looked out her window to see that her house was coming right up. Luna could hardly wait. A smile emerged from her face as the taxi finally drove up to her house. "That'll be $36 miss." said the
    taxi driver a Luna took out her wallet. "Thank you very much sir, have a wonderful day." She said with a smile as Luna gave him the money and exited the taxi cab with her luggage, purse, and camera. Not waisting any time, Luna quickly took out her keys, entered her house, and dropped all of her stuff at the front of the door, and quickly exited her own house, locking the door behind her.

Luna honestly didn't want to unpack now, or else it'll tire her out faster since she is still a bit jet lagged from the long flight from Italy to the medows. Instead, Luna had the bright idea to surprise her friends for coming back a day earlier than planned. Maybe even pick up some flowers for her grandma and her mother's graves. "Oh! I can't wait!" Luna slightly squealed to herself as she started wondering around the Diamond District, making her way over to the Ruby District.

With: Alone | At: Wondering around the Diamond District | Thinking: "This place hasn’t changed a bit. It’s great to be back." | Feeling: Happy
    OOC:
    First post c:

• Supreme Cat

User ImageUser Image

Valera couldn't believe it. He moved his hand to touch the side of his mouth where Weiss had just kissed him, Weiss had kissed /him/ not the other way around. He suppressed the giddy feeling welling up inside him as Weiss not only kissed him, but also accepted his invitation to the festival. They were officially going on a date. He needed to keep his poker face, because he knew Weiss would notice any slight changes should he show how happy he was. Granted, he was sure the hot springs owner could already tell the difference. Weiss was always too observant for his own good, it made getting away with cheating at card a hard task, and a challenge he happily accepted.

Valera let a frown slip onto his face when he heard someone enter the hot springs, meaning Weiss would have to go back to work. He wanted to pull the man back and tell him not to go, but he already said he'd let Weiss go should someone show up, and he wasn't about to go back on his word to the man. Still... he grabbed Weiss's hand and pulled him back for a kiss. He would never get tired of feeling Weiss's lips upon his own. When he released the other, he spoke, "Come back when you're done, okay?" He asked the other, hoping he would come back, but he knew that their was a chance that the male wouldn't, even if he asked.

As he watched Weiss slip from the men's bath to go deal with whoever interrupted their moment, Valera sunk into the hot spring, letting a smile appear on his face. He was alone now so he might as well let some of his happy out before Weiss showed up again. He hummed a few notes to himself, showing his good mood. He was so happy he decided to visit the hot springs, this venture had been more than worth it. It was still almost unbelievable to him that he had a date with the beautiful man! His smile grew the more he thought about it, his body shaking as he resisted the urge to wiggle around in happiness.

It was honestly a new feeling for Valera, this excitement over a simple kiss and date, but it wasn't bad. He had gone years of flirting and one night stands, a few random dates that held no meaning to him. It had all been for the sake of wasting time or finding a bed other than his own to sleep in. Weiss was different, Valera actually wanted to /date/ the man, not just use him. He /liked/ Weiss, a lot. More so than he'd like to admit, and he would show Weiss this fact even if it took a while to get the other to fully accept him. He let out another happy noise and sank further into the water. This was so embarrassing for someone like him, but at the same time, Valera found it hard to care about that fact.

where; hot springs | with; himself | ooc; Valera is a gooey pile of happy
                          SANic-hime the hedgehog

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image

tab tab Crystal Shrine tab tab Andrea, Wendy and a ghost [Fenric] tab tab Calm tab tab . . .

Ah yes, Wendy's brother. How could Zebulon forget a man who seemed to be against his every being? Maybe it was an exaggeration, but Zebulon knew that the other didn't take too kindly to him. And honestly, Zebulon couldn't care less for the other man, either. Aside from the other's hatred of him, the priest always found that the other rubbed him the wrong way. He wasn't entirely sure on why that was, but he wasn't going to spend a whole lot of time to ponder on that, either. It was why Wendy mentioning her brother faltered his smirk only slightly. The girl told the priest about her brother's regards, to which the priest shrugged: "How kind of him." Oops, his sarcasm might have gotten the better of him at that part. He paused for a moment, giving a light cough before he added at the end: "You can return my kindest wishes back to him, if you like."

He simply left it as it was as Wendy ventured further into the shrine. His eyes scanned at the steps as the wind blew, removing some of the leaves from the shrine's steps. Well then. His job of sweeping got a lot easier. A perk of working around nature is that so long as too much foliage didn't land in the building, it could add a more "natural" feel to the building, allowing his visitors to feel more comfortable.

Andrea's words entered his ears, and he gave a nod to her response. The last thing he wanted was for the girl to be late to her other job. As soon as she came to view, Zebulon only glanced as the girls stared at each other. The girls were very curious about each other's company; that much was obvious. Zebulon probably should have told Wendy about her before she decided to walk in, but in all honesty, watching the two of them was a bit amusing for him. They were so confused, and confusion was always an amusing emotion for him to witness. Andrea was treating the entire situation like it was a game, brandishing her "guns" at the other. A small chuckle left his lips before Wendy spoke up, and it was at that point that Zebulon suddenly decided to turn around and face the two girls.
                                                "I suppose I should have told you both about each other sooner . . . my apologies." He apologized as blankly as he could as he held his hand out, allowing it to face in Andrea's direction.

"Wendy, this is Andrea. She works as a busser in the tavern and recently found to be our Saint Agate." He allowed those words to sink in her mind as he faced Andrea and held out his other hand, allowing it to face Wendy's direction. "And Andrea, that is Wendy. She's been a priestess here for a while now, and is our Saint Moonstone." Well, both of them were more than capable of adding more details if either one of them desired to. He stared at both of them for a while, and allowed himself to speak again. "I'm expecting you both to work together when we need to, and I'm sure you both can determine those opportunities."

He supposed that he could have elaborated more on that, though he didn't give himself more time to. A shiver left him as he gazed around the room, finding a pink-haired man hovering above Wendy and Andrea. Hm. Maybe he was the weird feeling he had earlier? Zebulon's face remained blank as he spoke in an attempt of scaring the teenage girls close to them. He wasn't sure if the other girls could see him, or even just sense him, but surely the ghost didn't think that he was going to fool the head priest of the shrine. Did he? Zebulon crossed his arms and faced the pink-haired man: "And just who might you be?"

sanchan-hime the tsandere

Grim Fatale

The traitor XIII

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image

location ~ Home → Peridot District, edge of forest
    company ~ Himself
    mood ~ Thoughtful
    ooc ~

Several days had passed since the Harvest Festival. With the Sheep Festival fast approaching, Shouta had been busy visiting the ranch and surrounding farms with the vet to ensure that the animals were fit enough to enter the competition. With all the work he had to do, the male had been heading to the Inn for dinner each night before returning home and collapsing on his bed. Today was the first time in a while he had had the afternoon off. After lunch, Shouta had relaxed on the couch in his overcrowded living room and caught up on some reading he needed to do for his course. The day was, uneventful, but in a good way.

It was now five o'clock. With his reading done, the male had little else to do, and it was way too early for dinner. 'I haven't been to the Emerald Forest for a while....maybe I will head over there. I haven't been running for a while'. Having grown up on a farm, it was understandable that the assistant vet was drawn to the nature that surrounded Houseki Meadows. Hurriedly pushing himself up from the couch, Shouta made his way through the junkyard that was his house and into his bedroom. After changing into a pair of sweatpants and a loose fitting t-shirt Shouta left his home in a slow job, making his way through town towards the Peridot District.

Jogging left Shouta with a lot of time to think. One would think his mind would turn to work, but instead he thought about two entirely different things. The first was Houseki Meadows. Not the town itself, but the time he had spent there. It had been a month and a half as of the Moon Viewing Festival since the blue haired male had arrived in the town, which meant he only had two and a half months left until he had finished his degree. Would he be forced to leave Houseki Meadows? Izuma didn't seem like the kind of person who would just send him off suddenly, but on the other hand Shouta didn't really know what the Vet's opinion of him was. She was a very straight-faced person. And he had made a couple of friends already, something he had had trouble achieving during his time at University. In all honesty, he didn't want to leave Houseki Meadows. But would he get a choice to stay there in the end?

Turning a corner in the Diamond District, Shouta picked up his speed, now pacing himself at a steady run through the Peridot District in the direction of Emerald Forest. With the change of scenery Shouta's thoughts moved from his time in the town to Junko. Unsurprising considering the number of times they had bumped into each other, quite literally in most of the cases. Out of the people in town, Junko was probably the closest person to him.....not that he would say it out loud. She hadn't been put off by his awkwardness, or the fact that he could be rude as a result of it. Junko was really nice too, since she had helped him when he was sick. Even if that was the result of the stupid Doctor's meddling....

Wait. Wait. Wait! Why was he thinking so much about Junko? This wasn't the first time either. At the Harvest Festival he had been thinking about her a fair bit before they had bumped into each other. Why? By the time Shouta had arrived at the edge of the forest, his cheeks had turned deep pink, a mix of the exercise he was partaking in and his confused thoughts over the red-headed nurse. Taking in deep breaths, Shouta gazed around at the field that separated the houses situated in the Peridot District with the Emerald Forest. "The Moon-Viewing Festival....huh?" Shouta muttered to himself. He had heard from Haruto (unfortunately) that it was a night where people came with the one they liked to look at the full moon. It would be an amazing sight, but he didn't have anyone to attend with. At this thought, Junko's face flashed through Shouta's mind, causing the males cheeks to become an even deeper pink. "Wha--What am I thinking?! Why her?! Shouta asked aloud, shaking his head vigorously to get the thought out of his head.

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

MAIL CARRIER ++Since when did your smile become so sad that it breaks my heart+?

User Image
                                  I wished for rain, but slowly, the sky cleared
                                  xxThe summer sunlight gently spread out.

Maxie felt the weight in his outstretched hand quickly ease, a little bit too quickly. His eyes shifted from his empty hand to Luka, then to the cookie thief Ashton beside him. Did he just.. did he seriously just steal Luka’s specially made cookies from him? Oh, how much he actually wanted to land a punch on that redhead right beside him.. out of the many years Maxie had known Ashton for, he wouldn’t have ever resorted to violence unless he wasn’t the only one involved - and in this case, there was Luka.

His hands clenched into fists at his sides, Maxie now fuming. How dare he? He rose his fist slightly for him to land a blow, his eyes glancing toward his best friend for a moment. Luka wasn’t even upset about it. Who was he kidding, it was him after all.. not to mention he and Ashton were actually friends, so of course he wouldn’t be upset. Maybe it was just him who had the problems with the redhead after all.. He let out a long sigh and brought his fist back down. What was the point? He was the only one who even seemed bothered by the other’s presence, likely because he was the only one who actually knew all about their so-called “history”. Years of tormenting and ill words didn’t seem bad now that he thought about it, but just the fact that it’d been like that ever since he was ten made it even worse. Luka wouldn’t understand since Ashton actually seemed to like him for one, and he wouldn’t even notice the hostility the two of them felt for each other.

Maxie’s cheeks and ears turned a deep shade of scarlet as Shilo pulled him in for another hug. The side of his face pressed against her bare skin, Shilo letting go of him shortly after to set her hands on her hips. Wait.. what was going on? Maxie stared blankly at the two short redheads in front of him, almost ready to fight. Was.. Shilo standing up for him? Maxie grew into a panic, looking back between Ashton and Shilo as they stared each other down. This wouldn’t turn out well..

”Yeah, it’s how we always are when we’re together..” he muttered bitterly in regards to Ashton. ”You guys, really.. you shouldn’t have to fight over this. I really want us to all get along." Maxie sighed. He spoke the truth too. Why he and Ashton didn’t get along was just beyond him. Not to mention Luka even seemed to be promoting the fight.. everything was just one big mess and he honestly wished everyone would just shut up and enjoy the nice evening weather for once. That’s why he was out and about, so why couldn’t anyone understand that?

Maxie heard Luka call his name, his attention once again turning toward his best friend. He wanted to talk to him? Luka began easing him out of the group, Maxie pausing a moment before Shilo. He gently tugged on the fitness jacket of his friend and softly smiled at her, ”I’m okay, Miss Shilo. I promise.” He didn’t want for her to stand up for him as nice as the gesture was, and he definitely didn’t want her to get picked on for his sake. Maxie patted her hand softly before he was led off captive by his friend, walking a short distance away from the rest of their company for them to talk, his dog following suit after them.

”Mm, I’m glad too. I’ve been meaning to come and see you I swear, it’s just.. I thought you’d be mad at me.” Maxie looked down and let out a sigh. ”If anything I really should be more worried about you. It must’ve awfully hurt when he dropped you like that. And from what Signoire Ashton said, you two are still friends?” Needless to say, Maxie was really bitter about it. He hated the fact that he was, but he couldn’t help but be angered by it. How could one manage to be friends with someone that hurt them like that?

Maxie then smiled at the mention and thought of his redheaded female friend. ”Well, in any case.. Miss Shilo’s really nice, and I’m sure you two would get along pretty well. She’s hard not to like.”

ℓσcατιση x
                                  -- the ranch
                                  cσmpαηy -- wesley, happy, luka, shilo, and meanie-face ashton
                                  ғeeℓιηg xxx -- bitter

Just like that time, it's a clear day outside
                                  xxBut the downpour in my heart show no signs of ceasing.

l Sailor Centaurus l

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                          I’m driving you crazy? Are you kidding me, Ky? You slap me, then you kiss me, then you insult me, and to top it all off you’re just plain mad at me! What did I do wrong now?” he asked, actually beginning to get angry. Really, there was no one in the world that was as confusing as Kyleigh. She seemed to get as angry as he was, where she began to stomp off and out of the living room. ”Kyleigh Lichfield, don’t you dare turn your back on me!” Great, he could feel his sister Keiko rubbing off on him with her motherly/parental ways. There was a sense of maturity he had in him he didn’t even know he had. He followed suit after her, quickly catching up to her quick pace with his long strides.

Chihiro followed into another room, and as soon as he entered he was bombarded with enough pillows for a pillow fort. The first one caught him off guard, the rest he tried to fend off with his martial arts skills before running and hiding behind the door for protection. ”Ow, what’s wrong with you? All it was a simple question, you don’t have to get so worked up about it!” he said behind the door, peering in slightly to see if her craze was over. Wait.. she didn’t just admit that she liked him just now, did she? He couldn’t believe it, Kyleigh was actually being honest for a change. Chihiro strained to hear her over the sound of pillows hitting against the door he was hiding behind.

And just like that, she pushed him out of the way to run to the bathroom. God, did she really have to pee that bad? He leaned against the adjoining wall to wait for her, and from the amount of time she was in there for, she wasn’t just using the loo. Chihiro stood there waiting until he heard the door click open, his eyes glancing over to see a flushed and shaky Kyleigh emerging from the bathroom. She.. she looked horrible. Well, at least her makeup was safe. Her eyeliner didn’t smudge one bit! ’Damn, I am goooood,’ he beamed, whistling as he followed after Kyleigh into the living room where she flopped over onto the couch face first. Hopefully her makeup didn’t rub off onto the couch. That stuff was expensive.

He made his way into the kitchen and began to boil some water. From what he could remember from the previous day’s events the tea should be somewhere.. aha! He opened up the cannister and began brewing some tea. He poured it all into a teapot and brought it back over into the living room. ”Here, you better drink something. There’s lemon in it, and it’s good for both digestion and your skin,” he said, pouring the girl a cup and setting it on the table. Really, he sounded so much like his sister. Chihiro rolled his eyes at this and poured himself a cup, already making himself comfortable and at home with or without Kyleigh’s consent. Well, she did say he could do whatever he wanted, didn’t she?

Chihiro took a sip from his cup, and satisfied, he sat back and leaned up against the couch beside the groaning Kyleigh. Well, now was as good a time as any to open his big mouth. ”What now then, Ky? I like you, and since you ‘don’t hate me all the time’ I’m guessing we both feel the same way,” he said with another sip of his tea. ”After hearing that I don’t really want us to be just friends, so if you’re thinking otherwise then now’s the time to tell me.” Maybe he really was just getting his hopes up after all, but if anything, he really did want Kyleigh to say yes.

( LOCATION )
                                          macarons. ruby district house #4

( COMPANY )
                                          macarons. kyleigh <3

( FEELING )
                                          macarons. curious

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

User Image

►◄LOCATION: Cafe
    ►◄THOUGHTS: I'm rambling!
    ►◄COMPANY: Kanon
    ►◄OUTFIT: Knee length skirt and short sleeve button up

Scarlet sat down across from the girl with a gentle smile seeing the waitress dash off to get the girl's order. Scar hated to cause a scene, but what the waitress had done to the poor girl just wasn't right. After all, she may have been shy or had trouble speaking in general. That was no reason to be rude to someone. Looking down at her own donut once Kanon's cheesecake had arrived, she picked it up taking a nice bite and humming softly with delight. She would have started again before, but she hadn't wanted to eat in front of the girl without her having something to munch on as well. Setting the powdery dessert down, she patted around her mouth with her napkin blushing softly. "I'm sorry. I just think they make some of the best donuts here. I'd love to try making them some time, but I'm afraid I'm not overly coordinated when it comes to frying things," she laughed softly, embarrassed.

Reading her small note again, she smiled. "Well it's very nice to meet you Kanon. And, please, you don't need to thank me. You are a very talented lady. I could only wish that I was so talented!" Scar didn't really think much of herself honestly. "I mean, I suppose I can cook, but many people are able to do that. Not many can say that they can play and instrument and so beautifully at that." When she wrote that she'd just moved not long ago, she smiled warmly wondering how much she'd been able to see around the meadows. There was so much to do. So many places to see! Not to mention the beautiful beach. Though she'd probably already seen that. Maybe. Maybe she would appriciate some knowledge of the land. The girl seemed young enough that she still had a lot ahead of her. Surely she liked to just go out and have a good time. Well, that and she would like to know where to get essentials.

"Oh! So you're fairly new to the meadows I see. Well, I would recommend you visit the hot springs. I...can't say I visit very often, but I'm not overly comfortable with uh...getting undressed," she said rather flushed. The teacher wasn't only nervous around those she really liked, but the thought of getting undressed around others just made her nervous. Even if they were separated. "You could also go to the beach. The sand is so nice on the feet. Oh! Or there are the festivals, which you've already been to one," she laughed. Taking another bite, she swallowed gently a bit of powder spotting her lips. "I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I'm probably bothering you while you eat. Were you going to meet someone else today? Or did you just stop by for a snack." Scar never thought about it, but she was kind of a loner in this situation. If not for the scene between Kanon and the waitress, she would have been sitting alone too...

Raven5023
                                                            OOC: Hope it's okay!

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
    Company ⇒ Scarlet || Location ⇒ Cafe || Mood ⇒ neutral

With the arrival of Kanon's cheesecake and tea everyone seemed to relax almost visibly. After taking a sip of her chamomile tea, the musician followed Scarlet's suit and took a bite of her cheesecake. It was perfect. The tangy flavour mixed well with the biscuit base, and it was just the tight texture. The perfect dessert to have at this time of afternoon. After placing her fork down, Kanon's eyes moved up to look at Scarlet, who was wiping away some remains of doughnut from around her mouth, a light blush on her cheeks. 'What does she have to be embarrassed about? It's not like she is being watched by fifteen people and being critically analyzed for every movement she makes....' Kanon thought cynically, thinking of what she had been dealing with for her 'wife' lessons. Hell, it wasn't the attention she hated, but the fact that they had watched her eating that was the problem.

Kanon tilted her head in response to a sentence that Scaret had said. "I mean, I suppose I can cook, but many people are able to do that. Not many can say that they can play an instrument and so beautifully at that" was what the brunette had said. Kanon felt her brows scrunch up slightly as she reached out and started writing on her notepad once more. Not many people can cook and make delicious dishes. I have been playing music since I was a child, but I do not know how to cook good dishes despite being twenty. I get yelled at a lot because of it. was what Kanon wrote before showing the page once more to Scarlet. Kanon wasn't the kind of person who usually butted into another person's business, but she liked making those around her happy. If should could make Scarlet her friend, then all the better for her.

Scarlet seemed to get really excited after Kanon had mentioned she had only started living in the meadows recently. The hot springs, the beach and festivals. Despite living in the Sapphire District, Kanon had not been to the beach yet due to the colder weather. She had so far been to two of the town's festivals, although one she had to leave early due to injury. As for the Hot Springs, it wasn't that she was too embarrassed to go (she didn't care if people looked at her), but outside practice and study. Maybe she could go there tomorrow night? But would it be open, since the Moon Festival is on? It's not like she had anyone to go with anyway.

The blond took another sip of her tea as she started her next response to Scarlet's question. As if she would come here with that old woman dictator known as her grandmother. Not that she would write THAT down on a piece of paper. No, I was here by myself. I was actually thinking of composing, but I can't get any good ideas at the moment. Well, that was a lie. The Moon-Viewing Festival is tomorrow right? Do you plan to go with anyone Scarlet?.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image

User Image

People
    Fabrice and Borvo
    Thoughts
    I wonder what an artist's house looks like....
    OOC: {. . .}

Bright green eyes stared at the painter as an eager child would when handing a drawing to their parent. He liked her ideas! So far so good! The stars had taken her extra long to do since they were harder to draw without using the lines in the middle. And she didn’t know what this texture thing was that he was talking about but she nodded her head excitedly, raven curls bouncing. The woman considered asking what that meant but decided against it. She didn’t want to ruin the moment of praise.

Unfortunately, it ended on its own. Kalina was absolutely crestfallen at that moment when Fabrice mentioned her “limited colors” and “flat” idea. Of course it was flat; it was a picture, not some clay item thing or whatever! On the bright side none of it was her fault according to the painter. This made her feel slightly better about her failure to create decent art. It wasn’t really her fault she couldn’t find decent supplies. With the right items she could totally make her poster even better. And Fabrice, fates bless kind heart, was even offering to help her out! The woman let out a short, excited scream and wrapped her arms around Fabrice in a tight hug feeling eternally grateful. ”Really? That would be fantastic! Thank you so much! And I hadn’t even thought about the weather! It’s a good thing you’re around!” Kalina beamed at the male.

During this conversation, Borvo was looking around, onyx eyes taking in all the weird structures around him. His human’s noise caused the yak to refocus his attention back on the interaction happening beside him. She was doing this thing where she was wrapped around the other one. She did this too him frequently so she wasn’t in danger at least. The yak stared at the other human in the face making brief eye contact. He supposed this one was alright. His human approached him and said something. He snorted in agreement with whatever it was she was saying.

Letting go of Fabrice, Kalina had moved over to Borvo. ”What do you think? Wanna go relax on a beach while I take care of business?” At the animal’s seeming approval the fortune teller clapped her hands together in happiness. "Alright then! It's settled!" Putting on her sandals once more she linked her arm through the painter's and began walking with him towards his home, Borvo in tow. "So how exactly have you been, Fabrice? I'm sorry for not asking until now. It's been a few days since I've seen you! Have you finished any paintings or started anything new? I had been meaning to get to the museum sometime to check out some of your work but they all proved to be inauspicious days for that sort of thing so I haven't had much time." Kalina explained. Since he was helping her with her poster maybe she'd get to see a real artist work. How beautiful his aura might look while working. She hadn't been really able to get a peak at it before, being rather occupied, but now might be a good chance. Kalina wasn't sure how he would feel about it though. Of course, she wasn't going to announce it to him. But if she saw something to be concerned about she couldn't just ignore that either. She'd have to be as subtle and stealthy as possible. Totally doable!

l Sailor Centaurus l

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
    User Image
    ℓσcατιση: hot springs
    cσmpαηy: valera *coughs*
    ғeeℓιηg: lazy

A smirk made its way onto the male’s face as he watched Valera’s reaction to his kiss. This was definitely a different side of Valera he had never seen before in the amount of time he had known him for, and he had to admit.. he liked seeing it. He just looked so happy, and as much as he was sure he was trying to hide it, Weiss could tell. He knew his friend well enough, and he was sure it was the same with him as well. They both knew things about each other no one else knew, and Valera was one of the very few who Weiss could legitimately call a friend.

He felt his hand being grabbed, pulling him down back into the water, and for a second he was sure Valera was telling him not to leave. Granted he would have to anyways, but it would have only made it harder for him to. His lips were once again met with Valera’s, a slight smirk making its way against the corners of his mouth as they both pulled away. "Behave yourself while I’m gone,” he said, ruffling the male’s snowy white hair before getting out of the bath. Weiss picked up his towels and quickly dried himself off while he made his way back over to the shelves where his clothes were neatly stacked. He expertly began dressing himself after years of experience, making his way out of the men’s bath while he adjusted his robes.

Weiss had to admit, he didn’t want to leave, but if he didn’t he would be short a full customer and every little bit counted. He had both himself and his sister to take care of and he didn’t have a lot of money to begin with. If it weren’t for his grandparents giving them the place to look after in their absence he was sure he’d be back in his homecity doing numerous part time jobs for meager pay. He felt like he shouldn’t complain after all since he was better off now than he was before, but his inner laziness couldn’t help but come up and make itself known.

The hot spring owner welcomed the customer, an elderly woman and her daughter who came often enough for the bath’s relaxing properties. They’d been coming there long before he began working there, and it was always near the end of the day indicating his last few customers and the time to begin closing up for the night. It was still a bit early, but every little bit he did now meant the sooner he could get home and call it a day. He was exhausted. Weiss waited around for a little bit longer for customers, and like he thought, there weren’t any. He thought he might as well begin closing for the evening, but of course, he didn’t want to keep his company waiting.

Weiss then came back into the men’s bath, a chuckle escaping his lips as he watched Valera happily content and relaxed in the spring. "Sorry it took so long. I thought I’d wait a bit until someone else came, though to be honest, no one really does at this time anyway,” he apologized as he walked in, "well, not to mention I didn’t want to disturb you either. You just seemed so.. happy.”

He looked about the men’s bath with his hands on his long sleeves, contemplating on where he would start closing up the bath for the evening. Then again he could just do it tomorrow, or have Wendy do it. Weiss let out a long sigh. He should be the one to do it; he was the oldest after all.. possibly tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Weiss turned his attention back to his company, his head tilted to the side. "So, what else were you planning on doing this evening? Surely just coming here to see me wasn’t everything was it?”

catnip kitty

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces