Welcome to Gaia! ::

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ⇝ peridot district
                                                            ᴏᴏᴅ⇝ sad / a little happy
                                                              ssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ⇝ hibiki
                                                                ᴏᴄ ⇝ mehhhh post but tit confirmed for cake lover

━━━━━━━┛

TJ was pretty sure that he wanted to die. No, wait. ....No, right, yeah. He wanted to die.

It was one thing walking away from Sal, but it was another thing completely knowing that he'd walked away and never see him again. It wasn't the first time that TJ had told himself that he'd never see Sal again. But those times he didn't mean them for real. He ended up going back to Sal after a day or so because he missed seeing his dumb, cute, face so much. But... but this time, for sure, TJ wouldn't go crawling back. He had lasted this long without crawling back to him. He could... he could.... go the rest of his life without seeing Sal. Y-yeah... that was possible...

The tears wouldn't stop. No matter how many times TJ reached his hands up and rubbed at his eyes, it just wouldn't stop. It wasn't really a surprise, though. That's how it always seemed to be. He had never been much a crier before, but when he does break down into tears, they last for quite a while. And the last few times he's talked to Sal, or ran into him... the tears didn't stop for a long time. TJ just sort of hoped he didn't run into anyone he knew. How would it look for the bartender to run into someone and then they ask him why he's crying? It was true that most people around the Meadows knew of his love for Sal and the way that he had been rejected, but still, there was no way he wanted to admit he was crying because of Sal.

How embarrassing that would be!

Of course... the world just absolutely loved to ******** with TJ.

The redhead lifted his head, only to see someone he knew. Someone who always surprised him with sweets and, in return, he surprised said person with alcohol. "...Is everything alright? Did you seriously just ask me if everything was alright? Does it look like everything is alright?" His voice sounded tense and snappy and he was a little taken aback by it. He needed to calm down. It's not like Hibiki knew what had happened to him. How would he? TJ had only talked about his love for Sal to the man once or twice to him.

After a long pause of TJ running his hands through his hair and rubbing at his eyes again to make the tears stop (to not avail, of course), he finally looked at Hibiki. He hadn't seen him for a few days and it was a little saddening, mostly for the fact that he actually liked being around the man, whether they were sharing drinks/foods or not. Hibiki was just one of those kinds of people that got along with almost anyone and TJ absolutely loved it whenever Hibiki came into the tavern.

TJ shook his head and dropped his face into his hands, "S-sorry, I'm sorry. It's just..." He paused to take a shaky breath, "I... I just recently began to realize that I... I fell for the wrong guy." There was a laugh and TJ dropped his hands from his face, only to raise his head and look at his friend again. The smile on his own face was false and it hurt to even try to smile, "It hurts, y'know? Being in love for someone for so long and then you tell yourself that it's time to let go and you just... You can't stop crying." Another one of those laughs escaped his lips and he bent over a little, his arms wrapping around his stomach in the process. "I just... I feel so defeated, Suzu. It's like... I've just dealt with this love for so long a-and now... and now it's just sort of.... gone. A-and... and I don't know how to deal with it."

"I just sort of want to just forget all about him. But I know that no matter what I do, I won't be able to forget a-and..." TJ's voice trailed off as his eyes filled with tears again. He was seriously starting to get sick of crying. "I-it hurts, Suzu.... Everything hurts."

TJ did everything in his power to hold back the tears and somehow -- somehow -- they didn't fall.

He took many deep breaths, mostly to try to get his breathing under control. He seriously needed to stop. Like honestly, he probably scared Hibiki with all of the useless s**t that just spewed out of his mouth. TJ let out one last shaky breath, before he stood back up straight and looked at his friend. "I'm sorry. F-for all of that. I-I just... I'm sorry." His gaze fell for a moment and he let out a quiet gasp, before he noticed the thing in Hibiki's arms.

"Is that... that's not... it's cake isn't it?"

A small smile tugged at the corners of TJ's lips. If that cake was for him, he'd shove his entire face into it and probably try to drown himself in the frosting so he wouldn't have to think about Sal ever again. But Hibiki didn't need to know that, now did he?

ILOVESAL

we live for each other, or have you in the of the ?
                                                                  because we can't play it anymore, and we don't have a place to go home to.
                                                                  what, you don't got enough life left to wipe these out?
                                                                  just like old times, this is the kind of pain I love.

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image
    you must be myℓʉ¢ӄყ აʈαɾ
    cause you make Ðąɾӄɲεაა
    seem so ғαя

• ℓσcαтισи _ in town//peridot district////cσмραич_ tit [titus]////ғєєℓιиɢ ℓιкє _ concerned//relieved

As soon as Titus snapped at him, Hibiki tensed and shot back a little. The bartender was clearly upset and he had asked an incredibly stupid question. But he was right in his assumption at least, TJ was not alright. The taller man was the farthest from 'alright' he had seen to date, tears streaming down his face and hands shaking. Hibiki waited, he wanted to give his friend some time to calm himself. He knew it was his own fault he'd gotten snapped at, at least to a certain degree and if TJ didn't want to talk about what had him so distraught, Hibiki wasn't about to force him. Still, a small part of him hoped he would, if only to help Titus feel a little better.

It took a minute for the bartender's breathing to steady, though when he looked up Hibiki was immediately twice as concerned. His eyes were red and he looked like someone had broken his heart. The red head tried to sift through what he knew about his friend, what it was that could have done this to him, what made him look so broken. They'd usually chatted about silly or mundane things, work, food, simple happy things. Theirs was a normal friendship forged on food and alcohol, and while that was probably not the greatest thing to build a friendship on, he honestly enjoyed himself.

Was it something to do with his family maybe? TJ's sister was alright as far as he knew, he'd seen her plenty of times before during his trips to the tavern. That probably wasn't it. Titus had mentioned being enamored with someone a few times before, the florist if he remembered correctly, but beyond that he knew nothing and never pried. Relationships like those were delicate things, and any number of things could affect their out come. So he'd asked what he thought was appropriate and they'd moved on to other subjects. Was that it? Had something bad happened between the two of them? Seeing his friend so hurt was upsetting and not knowing why was making it so much worse.

When Titus finally spoke up, what he said made Hibiki want to cry almost as much as it made him want to find the guy and kick him right in his shins. He took a few slow, barely noticeable breaths to calm himself. Being angry didn't do anyone any favors, and if he went and tried to find the guy, he'd probably just end up hurting his friend even more. That was the last thing he wanted. He may have been hurting, but the one who did this to him still meant a lot to him. He had to, for the man to be so broken up about having to let the person he'd loved go.

It was terrible, to know that Titus was dealing with all of these complicated things, thing Hibiki had managed to avoid for the majority of his life and therefore knew nothing about. He wanted to help, to tell the man that maybe it hurt now but time would pass and he would have to move on. He want to say something encouraging, or hug him, do something. Instead, he stood silently chewing on his lip, awkwardly shifting the box he'd been holding in his hands, trying to make his mouth work.

Titus apologized again and it seemed to snap Hibiki out of his silence. Shaking his head a little, he tried to smile at his friend as the other's gaze trailed down. It wasn't nearly as big as his previous one had been and was apologetic but he tried his hardest. "It's... fine. Really. You know I'm here if you need to vent. Or, ya know..." He shrugged, the awkwardness coming back. He was really terrible. "...Look-"

His words halted when TJ mentioned the cake in his hands, and after a moment of stunned silence, he broke out a proper smile. He remembered he'd brought the cake for Titus to try. It was a new take on one of his grandmother's old recipes and he'd really wanted the bartender to try it, mostly because he'd become his go to guy for food testing. But judging by the look on the taller man's face, the cake would be able to serve another purpose. It might actually cheer him up a little. Even if Titus was done talking about the situation, cake made people feel better. It had to help, he desperately hope it woud.

"Heh, yeah. I tried some stuff and this was the result." He held the box out and laughed. "Figured you wouldn't mind another cake, so I thought 'what the heck' and brought it for you."

Hibiki's smile softened a bit as he fell silent. "I don't know if me saying this will help. I mean I'm pretty useless when it comes to stuff like that. But... Sometimes just loving someone isn't enough. You can't love enough for the both of you, he has to put in some effort too, or there is no point. And maybe..." He stopped abruptly, he'd been rambling, he knew. Maybe the guy did love Titus back, he wanted to tell him that. That maybe he felt for him and was just bad at showing it. But love was supposedly a two way street, and Hibiki had no way of knowing without asking the guy himself. Which was not going to happen, because it wasn't his business. He wanted to be helpful, but the last thing TJ needed was him prying. He shifted uncomfortably for a second before speaking again.

"So, where are you headed? I could probably make a quick dinner, assuming there's a kitchen." He chuckled and placed the box in Titus's hands. He was bad at fixing things, but his grandmother always said food was as good a place as any to start.

• and when iʼm ℒøაȶ youʼll be my ℊʉɩმε
    i just turn around and youʼre by my აɩმε
    The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
    User Image▇▇▇▇ where with feeling
    ▇▇▇▇ home in the inn akira affectionate
    _

Ryuu rolled his eyes and laughed, shaking his head. ”You’re overreacting, Akira,” he chuckled, his arms reaching up and around the other’s neck as he sat beside him. His eyes glanced over the edge to see Cisco marching off toward the bed where he leaped and climbed the sheets to nestle atop his husband’s pillow. ”Hmm, maybe Cisco just loves your face as much as I do.” Ryuu smiled, planting a light kiss on the other’s temple as his hands gently ran through Akira’s dark azure hair. How nice this was - spending time alone with the love of his life after a long day of work.. just sitting beside each other with their unspoken love. Really, Ryuu couldn’t help but always wonder how he managed to marry someone so ridiculously.. perfect. Minus the smoking part, of course. Speaking of which..

”Yes, yes it would. You know me so well, Akira~” he beamed at the other before releasing him to take a well-needed bath. Thank goodness, the scent was so strong. Ryuu let out a sigh and leaned back against the cushions of the sofa, especially where his husband was a moment before, happily content with its warmth. He looked up at Akira as he stood up and stretched, a bit of a pout set across his face. ”Don’t keep me waiting long, okay?” Ryuu huffed, smacking his husband’s butt as he passed him. ”And I’ll try to behave, too.”

The officer began unbuttoning his crisp uniform coat, finally warm enough to take it off as he was nestled in Akira’s previous spot on the couch. Oh, how warm it was! He was sure he’d be able to easily fall asleep while waiting for his husband to finish in the bath, even when the other didn’t take very long to begin with. Ryuu was out of there within less than two minutes with the cold water, and Akira made for a close second.

Wait.. did Ryuu just hear that right? He whipped his head around quickly, catching a glimpse of Akira’s smirk before closing the door behind him. Joining his husband in the shower didn’t seem like a bad idea at all. One, it’d save time and he wouldn’t have to later on that evening in case he did get drunk (which was very likely) and two, he’d spend more of his day alone with Akira. Fill two needs with one deed.

Ryuu smirked at his realization, setting his uniform into their shared closet before heading towards the bathroom. His golden eyes glanced over Malibu, watching him again from behind his bars, another smirk becoming known on his face. The snake hissed as Ryuu came closer, but this time, he didn’t mind. Akira was going to spend time with him, not Malibu. ”What are you going to do about it, hm?” he taunted the reptile, already sure he was going to regret it later on. No matter; that was more than enough to send the male into a clear state of euphoria. He won today’s battle, no doubts about it.

Once confident enough, Ryuu made his way on and into the bathroom, and once he opened the door, he felt his cheeks warm. Akira stood there, looking straight toward him with another one of his smirks set on his face. He knew. Akira knew he would come. That man knew Ryuu well enough to know he couldn’t resist and how much he loved him, as unspoken as their relationship was to them.

”It.. it’s not like I’m here for you, or anything. I just thought it’d be more convenient if we just bathed together.” Ryuu instantly looked away as he closed the door behind him. He should have known, and as foolish as he felt right then, he did admit that he was happy nonetheless. The male took a few steps toward the other, wanting nothing more than to hug, kiss, and overall just love that man. Then again, he was there with an agenda, and he wouldn’t let himself be distracted from it. ”Turn around,” he ordered, and once the other did, he began unfastening the delicate sash that was tied around the said man’s waist. In all honesty, Ryuu couldn’t imagine Akira dressing himself every morning with how many layers his attire had. As stunning as he looked in it (aside from anything and everything else he wore) he didn’t even need the extra warmth!

With his agenda of getting both Akira and his clothes clean in mind, he set away most of the robes to wash later on that week. Ryuu’s fingers gingerly ran across the male’s now barren and fair-skinned back, his arms coming around and about his waist as he hugged him from behind. He loved moments like this; where the two could be affectionate and intimate away from the public eye. As much as he loved the man he was married to, public displays of affection seemed to intimidate and somewhat embarrass him in the slightest. However here, he had Akira all to himself, and he was glad for it.

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
    ["What should I do?"
    I do not know.
    I am fearful of the meaning of "infinity".
    My two legs, having grown impatient of waiting,
    are urging me to stand up.
    ]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"....There's only one sure way to do it: we must deceive God,
                                                            and live through the present."

Rein's singing came to a slow stop and the male closed his eyes in content. It had indeed been too long since the last time he had had a chance to sing, and the one he had chosen was among his favourites that he had released during his days with the band. Yeah, it had been a stupid idea to do that at work, and a lot more dangerous than if he were to sing at home. It was hard to hide the one thing he was passionate about, hence why every now and then he let himself loose. It was fine as long as no one heard.

The sound of a door closing sent a shiver down Rein's spine. Slowly opening his lids, the male's eyes landed on a girl with hair that was as equally pink as his own. Rein couldn't help but freeze in place. How long had she been there? The male had had his eyes closed for the majority o the time he had been singing, so he had not seen her enter. The woman was someone Rein had not met yet, and her expressionless face didn't help him in trying to identify her thoughts or feelings. 'D-did she hear me?' Rein questioned, his eyes fixated on the woman as she started to walk towards him. The male immediately straightened up and plastered an innocent smile on his face. Maybe she was just a customer!

Or so he hoped.

"That was a lovely song."

Rein's body stiffened at the almost monotonous words, his face paling as hundreds of thoughts swirled around his mind. She had heard him. She had heard him sing. Deep down he was happy that his singing had been complimented, despite how indifferent the woman had sounded. 'Idiot! Don't let it get to your head, this is serious!'
                                                            . He had to play it off, and quickly. Rubbing the back of his head, Rein let out a laugh in an attempt to cover up how shaken he was. "Haha....thank you, but I'm really not that good. I just sing when I get bored is all" the receptionist stated. Man, he had been way too reckless. No more singing at work!! This girl didn't seem like the kind of person who would listen to boy bands, so maybe he was in the clear? He really hoped so.

Hoping that the subject of his singing would end after that, Rein gazed down at some papers in front of them and started to absentmindedly shuffle them around, hoping to look busy. In an attempt to change the subject, the male pulled out a few pieces from his shuffled stack and asked "We haven't met have we? Guess I should introduce myself! My name is Rein Cooke, the new receptionist here. And you are?". While he had been in the town for a good month and a half now, not everyone in town came in to the Inn, so there was always a face or two he did not know.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

location || Innxxxxmood || Freaking outxxxxcompany|| Izuma

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                          Watching Kyleigh, Chihiro could tell she still had her doubts. She still seemed uncomfortable from earlier, on how she believed that showing him her immense amount of pills and supplements for anyone that was clearly deficient, would have driven him away in an instant. Just because she wasn't perfect. Needless to say, no one really was except for his truly, who as much as he believed himself to be, still had his faults. ”Yeah.. I really like you,” Chihiro admitted, even finding it strange hearing himself say those words. He looked down at her flushed face, cheeks a bright red underneath the pink blush he delicately painted on moments before. Naturally, even he had to admit that he was perfect. ”You have good taste.” And as good a time as any, he just had to ruin it. He felt warmth in his cheeks as she brought her arms around him in a mutual hug, actually seeming content with him touching her. Holding her. How nice it felt having something and someone to actually hold like that. Chihiro nuzzled against her soft, silky auburn hair, taking in her scent and never wanting to let her go.

”Pfft, I know, I know. I’m an idiot and a jerk. Maybe those are things you could help me work on? Idiots like me can’t do things by themselves.” A chuckle escaped his lips, hugging her the slightest bit tighter. More of an excuse to spend more time with her. Kyleigh had to keep this overgrown manchild in check one way or another. ”Well, you’re happy if I’m happy as well as the other way around.. What an interesting thing this is turning out to be, isn’t it?”

And just like that.. Kyleigh asked him if he wanted to attend the festival with her - the moon-viewing festival. Such an event was tomorrow? This would be his first time seeing it, as well as it being his first time to actually have someone spend it with him. Any and all of the events and festivals he'd been attending alone since his sister was busy and he was an adult now. He'd never been asked to anything like that before, as unbelievable as that was. Chihiro grinned, softly pressing his lips against her hair. Could things get any better? One, Kyleigh liked him, and two, he scored a date. He actually scored a date. Chihiro wouldn’t spend another festival, especially one as romance-inclined as this one, alone. ”Oh, hey! No takebacks!” he said teasingly, poking her nose. ”It’s not stupid.. and I’d love to. I’d be honored, really! I wouldn’t want to see it with anyone else.” Then again, did this actually mean that they were..

”So, Kyleigh..” he began, trying to figure out the best ways of saying what he was about to say, ”does that mean we’re an actual thing now?” As well as any other ways of saying it, that was the one he chose. ”You and me.. we’re dating. You’re my girlfriend.” he said, hardly believing the words coming out of his mouth. This wasn’t real, right? He was expecting himself to wake up right then in the beauty salon in his styling chair, with Kyleigh off and nowhere to be found. ”We're seriously going through with this.." There was no way she felt the same way about him. It would have been one hell of a miracle otherwise. He was going to wake up from this complete fantasy of a dream in just a matter of moments.. all he had to do was wait.

( LOCATION )

macarons. ruby district house #4

( COMPANY )
                                          macarons. kyleigh <3

( FEELING )
                                          macarons. amazed/disbelief

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

User Image

The large man pounded at the metal, never seeming to break a sweat. By this time, the hammer had become an extension of himself. The weight really didn't phase him anymore. Honestly, if the wrong person would have pissed him off at that point, he probably would have chucked it straight at their head, nailing them straight between the eyeballs. A lovely picture that painted. Finishing up a metal rod, he shoved it into a cool pan of water watching the steam flow into the air from the hot metal touching the cool liquid. Setting the rod aside, he removed his helmet and sighed tossing it aside. Taking a seat near the door, she glanced outside seeing the sun in a lower position than when he'd once started. While on the field, he'd never had a watch or clock, so he'd learned to read the time by the sun in the sky. Had to be about 5 or 6 o clock about now. Standing back up to a mountainous height, he started to pack everything away.

Once he had everything put away, he locked the door behind him and ran a hand over his gelled back light blonde hair. Today had been such a nice day. Well, nice to him. To most business owners, having no one stop in was bad for business. But, for the German giant, having his peace and quiet to work was pure bliss. Sling his hat onto his head, he dug his hands into his pockets as he walked back towards his place, trying to keep his head down as he walked though that would just mean meeting most people's gaze. However, he was lucky enough to make it home without having to speak with anyone. Call him antisocial, a people hater, whatever you like. The German wasn't a fan of small talk, and especially after a long day, he wanted to just get home, shower, and relax. Relaxing usually being eating dinner and curling up with a good book. Books...he needed to get a few new books. Maybe he would stop by the library after a shower.

Raynor shed his long sleeved shirt in his room tossing it into a basket his muscular arms now free to breathe. Stretching them out, he finished stripping down before jumping in the shower to clean off from the day of sweat, dirt, and metal work. After a few short minutes, he was out, dried, and getting dressed again in a white wife beaters and olive green cargo pants. Looking down at his leg, he rolled up his pant leg realizing he'd been in such a hurry, he'd forgot about it. Shaking his head, he let his pant leg drop. "I'll deal vith it lata." Standing up, he ran a hand through his hair before grabbing a bit of gel and repeating the motion. Not a hair out of place. Though he didn't really dress up per say, Raynor always wanted to look presentable. Speed showering and looking put together was just another thing the army had taught him. Not completely, he'd just kind of developed it himself.

Reaching the library, he pulled out a couple books from a side bag and pushed them into the book return going straight into the shelves searching for new material. Raynor wasn't really one to speak with others. The more he could avoid people the better. It was mostly due to his temper. Grabbing a few books off the shelf, he growled under his breath putting the books back in place. He'd read so much already. It was hard finding things that interested him anymore. Work, reading, and working out. That was how his day usually panned out. Oh, and of course eating, but that was kind of a given. Giving up, the man walked up to the front where the librian resided and stopped in front of the desk crossing his arm with his natural straight face. "I require new material. You vork here. You must no of somesing I have not read. Show me vhat you've got that is most interesting." So it wasn't your typical please and thank you way of asking, but he was being civil...kind of?

OOC: Still editing layout! And sorry if post is crappy! I hate intros -_-
                                                            Grim Fatale

Timid Bunny

User ImageUser Image
    User Image

• The petite woman was still looking through her purse when she heard an unfamiliar voice talk. "Hark! The voice said, very close to where Luna was. She turned around to find s rather tall blonde man standing before her. He was very attractive in her opinion, but she hasn't seen his face around Houseki Meadows at all. Maybe he was new here? Or maybe he wasn't new here, but came a while back while Luna was on her Italy trip? Well one thing was certain, she didn't know this man, but could he know her? 'I highly doubt it.'
    the woman thought to herself as she continued to watch the man who stood before her.

His look towards the young teacher made her cheeks go doki doki a bit. Noticing this, Luna pressed her right hand against her cheek as the man continued speaking "Fair maiden! Are you need in some aid?" Aid? What did he mean by aid? Was he watching her struggle through her purse all this time? No it couldn't be, how ridiculous. Luna glanced around, trying to find who he was referring to when the man came up from behind and asked how much Luna's food was going to be. 'He was talking about me?!' Luna started slightly panicking as she walked up to the man and gently touched his shoulder. "S-sir, it's okay. You don't have to pay for me. I can pay for myself. There is really no need." Luna got really flustered and tried stopping him, but after a while of trying to convince him otherwise, she came to the realization that nothing that she was doing or saying to him would stop him from paying.

In a short amount of time, all the mango desserts and tea bags were delivered in 4 different boxes, the total coming out to $36.08. She thanked the people working there and turned to look at the attractive blonde who had just paid for her. Feeling guilty that he paid so much for her stuff, Luna held out a box of mango desserts that were just bought and placed it in his hand. "A-as thanks for paying for me. I feel really bad that you paid so much just for my sake...I promise to pay you back...to be honest. I came back from Italy not too long ago, so all i have are euros in my purse..." Her gaze looked up to the male standing before her as she shyly held out her hand to the man standing before her. "My name is Luna...Luna Joyce. It's a pleasure to make you acquaintance." Her cheeks went doki doki as she continued to look up at him. Luna was worried if he would find her hands too cold, since that was usually the case the majority of the time.

With: A Handsome Man | At: Diamond District: Cafe | Thinking: "W-Why?" | Feeling: Happy/Concerned
    OOC:
    :3

• DarkHalo28426

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxι αм тнє ɢσ∂∂єss σғ нαιя αи∂ вєαυтч, ℓυcιєℓℓє-sαмα!! (^_−)~☆
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE CHILDISH HAIR STYLIST
    xxxxxxxxx
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

While awaiting a response from her red haired rival, two people had entered the front room of the shop. The first was Kimberly, the owner of the store. The two encountered each other frequently, since she was often at the tailor's for alterations and requests, and the store owner would come see her for touch ups and trims from time to time. Kimberly was one of the few people in she admired, since he took such care for not only his clothing, as you would expect from the owner of a tailor store, but also his hair. It was always reassuring to know there were people in town who felt the same way as her.

The second person to enter was Aisla, the designer. The two arrived in town relatively close to one another, and while she felt like they got along fairly well, the green haired woman also thought that they had come from completely different backgrounds. The way Aisla carried herself was very elegant, almost like a princess....hey, just because she daydreamed about Lucifer and Tadashi being ideal princes didn't mean she couldn't daydream about princess' either.

With all three employees of the store now out the front, it was much more lively. An amused smile formed on the female's lips as she watched them interact. But with all three of them talking at once, it took the hair dresser a minute to process what was going on. "Oh uh....its okay Kimberly! If Noel is happy to do it then he can!" Lucielle insisted, not wanting to trouble Kimberly. Then again, maybe it would have been a better idea to take him up on the offer, just so then Noel could take a break. Yet the red haired seamster didn't let whatever was bothering him get in the way of his job, and after dismissing the worried comments of those around him he turned his attention to Lucielle and her dress.

Lucielle watched Noel analyze the dress in her hands before looking up at her face. After a moment, her rival spoke up after letting out a sigh. Lucielle's determination suddenly deflated, and the female grew confused. What WAS she supposed to do? Chihiro had said she should dress up and be more adventurous in her style, whereas Noel had said her normal style was fine. She respected the opinions of both men, but whose advice should she follow?

Aisla's cheerful voice pulled Lucielle out of her thoughts. Still a little frazzled by the conflicting advice, so the proposition of tea sounded absolutely amazing to the hair dresser. "Oh! That would be amazing! Let me help you make it Aisla~" Lucielle said cheerfully, following the designer to the back of the store to help make the tea for the four of them there.

where - tailor's shopcompany - noel+kim+aislaemotions - cheerfulooc -

catnip kitty

l Sailor Centaurus l

sanchan-hime the tsan
    lngnapuy:64="sanchan-hime the tsandere]

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
    Company ⇒ Scarlet and Allison || Location ⇒ Cafe || Mood ⇒ Jealous

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Kanon couldn't stop herself from smiling at Scarlet's reaction to her question, a mix of amusement and frustration. Scarlet was so innocent, thinking that a guy would be upset over her falling into his chest was a bit extreme. Then again, from what she had learned over the past week and a half, this town was full of people with very eccentric personalities. In any case, Scarlet seemed very convinced that the person of her affection was going to dislike her because of the incident. Before Kanon had a chance to write out a full response to the woman's statement, Scarlet let slip the name of the person she liked. Al? Who was that? Was it short for something? Allen? Albert?

Before she had a chance to ask, Scarlet's startled voice at the entrance of 'Al' pulled Kanon's gaze to the door. Standing there was a tall, handsome and reserved looking man. She had briefly seen the man at the Music Festival, but knew nothing of the man's name or what he did. So, this was the man that had Scarlet all worked up. Kanon had to admit she could see why she liked him, not that Kanon was going to get in the way of Scarlet's chance of a potential relationship. Hearing his name, the tall man strolled over to their table and spoke to Scarlet before turning to the musician. So, 'Al' was short for Allison. She didn't expect that. It was a pretty feminine name for someone so masculine. Maybe that's why he preferred Al. My name is Kanon, I moved to town just before the festival. It's nice to meet you was what Kanon wrote down for her introduction with a smile.

With introductions finished, the atmosphere turned quickly from pleasant to awkward.

Well, for Kanon anyway.

Both Al and Scarlet seemed embarrassed and worked up. Not only did she feel uncomfortably like a third-wheel, the female was also jealous. Hey, she had every right to! Kanon watched silently (of course) as the two started to blush and, eventually, agreed to go to the moon-viewing festival together. Ugh, finally! Yeah, she admits that she would love to be in that kind of situation, any girl her age would. Being able to go on a date with the one you liked was a dream. A far away dream for Kanon, but a dream none-the-less. Yet, she was probably destined to end up in an arranged marriage. She was jealous, yet she wouldn't let that show. Instead, she plastered a smile on her face and wrote a congratulatory message down for Scarlet. "Congrats Scarlet! I knew it would work out well for you

But before the woman could read the message, she ended up spilling her hot chocolate. Kanon let out a sigh. Well, it was going well for her until then. The blond grabbed some of her own napkins and bent down to help tidy up the mess. 'Wow, this woman is so innocent. She feels like the complete opposite of myself....'. That was not a bad thing. In truth, Kanon would do anything to be able to switch with someone. Anything would be better than what she had to live with. With the mess cleaned up, both Kanon and Scarlet started to move back from under the table. But before she could get far, a loud rip stopped Kanon in her tracks. 'You have got to be kidding.....'. And sure enough, Scarlet had ripped her skirt. Well, that was a sure fire way of embarrassing yourself in front of the guy you liked. Letting out a sigh, the female took off her coat and held it out to Scarlet, offering it to the older woman. Well, at least it could be used to cover the rip in her skirt, unless Al decides to do the same thing anyway.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image

location ~ → Peridot District, edge of forest
    company ~ Junko
    mood ~ Ecstatic
    ooc ~

"S-S-Shouta, will... will you go to the festival tomorrow with... with me?"

Shouta's eyes widened in surprise, unsure how to comprehend what had just happened. They had asked the same thing at the same time. While it was super awkward, it was also super hilarious. The blue haired male stifled back his laughter, not wanting to possibly insult the nurse. But the nurse ended up laughing anyway, causing Shouta to let out a burst of laughter as a result. It had been so long since he had laughed like this. It felt so great, like a weight was suddenly off of his shoulders that he didn't know was there. Once they had calmed down, Shouta didn't feel as nervous. Maybe this what they needed to break that awkwardness between them.

That was what he thought anyway. Shouta stiffened slightly in surprise as Junko stepped closer to him until she was right in front of him. Junko wrapped her arms around Shouta, causing his heart to beat faster and hundreds of thoughts to swirl around his head. 'J-Junko is hugging me? What should I do?! Wait, does she care that I am sweaty from the run? And she can probably hear my heartbeat! WHAT DO I DO?'. Shouta was pulled down from his frantic state when Junko spoke up again. So it wasn't just him who was worried that his feelings weren't reciprocated. Was this love? He didn't know, but one thing he did know was that Junko was really special to him. Looking down at the red headed woman hugging him, Shouta couldn't help but cringe upon hearing how he had acted around him. "I'm.....sorry....I'm really not good at the whole people thing...." he explained. Geez, even that sounded awkward. But he wasn't going to let his awkwardness get the better of him, not now!

Hesitantly, the male wrapped his arms around Junko just as she turned to look up at him. Junko's gaze spiked his racing heart once more, and he really couldn't help but smile in response to her own bright smile. For that moment, it didn't even bother him that she had called him 'Shoujo'. Maybe one day they could have a full conversation without Junko calling him Shoujo, but he wasn't going to bring that up now.
                                                            "I'd absolutely love to go to the festival with you tomorrow!"
                                                            A wave of relief ran through Shouta, followed by something stronger than just happiness. It was kind of a mix between excitement and happiness, and it left Shouta standing there with a grin on his face. Junko had agreed to go with her. Junko felt the same way he did. This was a big step up from how he was a mere half a year ago.
                                                            "So would I....

With one final hug, the two separated. Both their cheeks were red, but the vet assistant didn't feel as weird around the nurse like he had a few days ago. At the mention of the doctor, Shouta let out an agitated sigh. Well, that pretty much killed his mood. "Yeah....no kidding. I can already imagine the stupid things he will probably say" Shouta stated in agreement. Poor Junko couldn't really avoid it either, since they worked together. How long would it take for the flirtatious doctor to figure it out? Rubbing a hand through his hair once more, the male looked up at the sky in thought. How long had they been out there? Since he had been standing there for a while, he was starting to feel the chill of the night start to seep in. If that was the case, then surely Junko would be feeling it too. Shouta looked down at the woman and, hesitantly, he reached out and took her hand in his. The physical contact instantly caused the male to become flustered again, even though they had been hugging moments earlier. Turning his face to the side in embarrassment Shouta abruptly said "I-I'll take you home!! It's getting cold.....and its dangerous to walk around by yourself at night!. He was back to being brusque Shouta again. With a quick glance at Junko, the male started walking away from the forest, making sure that he wasn't walking too fast for Junko.

The traitor XIII

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image

The morning air was cool as Mordecai went on his morning run around the neighborhood. The man was up early every morning to get in some exercise and today was no different. The first week of moving in was an adjustment that was hard to make. The tall male may or may not have gotten lost a few times and had to ask for directions. But by now he was confident in where everything was. Mostly. Reaching the end of his decided route, Mordecai changed direction and jogged all the way back home.

Reaching the mail box in front of his house he noticed a heap of boxes had been dropped off. It was likely the stuff that had gotten lost in the mail during his move and upon opening one of the boxed it seemed to be the case. Excellent! Mordecai had been stuck with the three sets of clothes for the past week and a half. And even though he washed them regularly it would be good to finally wear something different. Grabbing the heavy boxes he carried them like they were nothing into his home. A few trips were needed but eventually he got them all in the house and the only thing left to do was finish unpacking everything. Aside from clothes there were some personal items of his that he was glad to finally have with him again along with some not so personal things which largely consisted of kitchen wares.

Hours passed as Mordecai began to finish his unpacking to he could be officially moved into his new home and eventually he began to lose track of time. Only when he went into the kitchen to grab a small snack did he finally noticed the time on the clock. 'Frack!' Forgetting about the meal Mordecai ran into the bathroom to shower and get ready for work. He was showered and dressed in record time. The only thing holding him back now was the toughest decision of his life. Which eye patch did he wear? The black one or the black one? Rolling his eye he adjusted it on his head and grabbed his jacket and left.

By some form of miracle Mordecai had actually made it to work on time with minutes to spare. Which could be largely due to the fact that he had sprinted the way there. From then on the rest of his day had went rather smoothly. Only a few people had stopped by and didn't seem to need his assistance (sadly) which meant Mordecai had more time to put everything away and to do some reading of his own. And hour had passed as he slowly made his way through one of the new arrival books. He wasn't forgetting about his job, he just liked to take the time to read some of what was on the shelves. He was new to the library here and felt that it'd be best for him to acquaint himself with the material. This way he could better recommend books to people. He was so engrossed in the book he hadn't noticed the large German man enter until he was at the desk. Mordecai stood up straight and set the book aside. So he needed something new to read? Well Mordecai could help with that!

"Something new, eh? Well, we did just receive a shipment of books that we didn't have. They're all mostly newer novels so I'm sure there's something interesting there that you haven't read! Follow me, sir." Mordecai smiled at the man and moved from behind the counter to lead him to the new arrivals on a large cart near the window in the back of the library. Crouching down Mordecai scanned through the books, searching for something the gentleman might like. "Hmmmm. We have these new mystery crime novels here that look really good. A few horror, some new plays, and a bunch of new romances as well. And of course there are the non-fiction. A lot of it is mostly science based but there are quite a few on other topics. Either way we have a broad selection of new arrivals so feel free to take a look at it all and take whatever strikes your fancy." The shorter mad stood and stepped aside to allow the blond access to the cart. Mordecai nodded at the man and grabbed the stack of papers from on top if the cart before returning to the front desk. Grabbing a nearby pen he took out all the blank cards and got to work on organizing everything. It was a good thing Raynor had entered when he did. Otherwise Mordecai would have probably had to stay late again.

⊰L O C A T I O N⊱
    {At the Library}
    ⊰P E O P L E⊱
    {Raynor Stoltsky}
    ⊰F E E L I N G⊱
    {Happy and calm}
    ⊰O O C⊱
    {First post for Mordecai woop! I hope this was okay Cuppi!}

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Timid Bunny

User Image
      User Image

• 'He seems...familiar...' The doll-like woman thought to herself as she got closer and closer to the man. 'Really familiar.'
                                    She stood at the front of his desk as she looked at him. He was speaking, but she wasn't really paying attention. His voice sounded really familiar too, though she cant really out her finger on where she had heard it before. Her mind continued thinking where she saw him before.

After a bit of scilence, she heard a reply from the pink haired boy standing before her. He seemed nervous. Very nervous. Is this because she heard him sing? 'He probably has stage fright.'
                                    Is the conclusion Izuma came up with after giving up on trying to recall where she has seen or meet him from before. She'll figure it out later when it smacks her on the face. It's nothing to be hung up about. "We haven't met have we? Guess I should introduce myself! My name is Rein Cooke, the new receptionist here. And you are?" The emotionless doll continued to stare at the man before her, still not showing a single emotion. So he was new here? Well then Izuma couldn't have meet him, right? As to return the introduction Izuma slightly nodded. "My name is Izuma Hito. I run the Veterinary Clinic by the Amethyst District. It's a pleasure to meet you Rein." Trying to be polite, Izuma made the effort to smile at the pink haired man, but to no avail did the side of her lips move an inch. Well, it can't be helped. She hasn't smiled since she was a high school student after all. And with her depression, it was even harder to make her smile on command.

"Why were you singing by yourself and not in front of other people. Your voice is exquisite. It's very rare to find someone who has a natural talent in singing now a days."
                                    The doll-like woman asked as she looked at the pink haired man. She wasn't trying to be snoopy at all, she was honestly curious and intrigued as to why he hasn't shown off his singing to the town. She believed that with his singing talents, he would be well known not throughout the town, but possibly throughout the world. "Have more confidence in yourself. I'm being honest when i say that your singing truly is amazing." With that, a small smile emerged from across Izuma's face. Granted she doesn't smile, it just naturally came to her face without trying. Sadly, the smile only lasted for a minute, not for long, but granted she still looked pretty, beautiful, whatever you would describe this girl.

After Izuma stopped smiling, she waited for a respond from Rein. Her hearing wasn't sometimes all that perfect, so she got closer to him to hear better. She rested her arm on the desk as she looked at the man standing before her. It almost didn't seem like it, but she was watching him closely and carefully. As he spoke, she looked at him directly in the eyes and carefully listening to every word he said, trying not to be rude. As the two of them talked, she continued to try and figure out where she has seen this man before.

With: Rein | At: Ruby District - Inn | Thinking: "Hey. He seems familiar." | Feeling: Curious
      OOC:
      This took too long

Raven5023

Blessed Humorist

User Image
          User Image
      I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
      tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
      USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Fabrice's eyes lit up with excitement as Kalina's had. Compliments were always something to smile about, and the painter had known that all too well. He remembered when he started out, or even before that in his art classroom. He would always stand over Fabrice, giving the most warm smile as Fabrice would happily complete his sketch for the moment . . . No, this wasn't a time to flood yourself with painful memories, Fabrice! He slightly shook his head, trying to get all of those memories out of his head and into the present--where Kalina stood in front of him in a dire need of his honest opinion.

He wasn't shocked that her expression grimaced at his next part. Again, as an artist, he had been through everything before--the criticisms as well as the praises. It was all of those things that still made him excited to be a painter, because though he still remained sensitive to bad words spoken to him, it was still a change from the dreary daily life; he could appreciate it for breaking the otherwise repetitive life he faced. All great artists struggled at some point, right? The girl seemed to be more than willing to accept help from him, something that Fabrice was definitely grateful for. If there was something that he hated, it was waking up in the morning feeling as if he never did enough for the people around him. He could feel some of his burdens whisking away into the sky as he darker-skinned woman embraced him. He returned the woman's hug with a smile before the two of them let go at the same time.

"Heh, I'm glad I could help you out. Truly I am!" he offered to the woman before she turned her focus to the yak beside her. It seemed like she needed to get her familiar's approval before she was allowed to roam anywhere. It was almost like a parent with fur and hooves. After what seemed like Kalina had gotten their okay, Fabrice smiled as the other woman linked arms with his, and the two of them were off, marching to the Sapphire District together. Borvo followed in tow, and Fabrice couldn't help but draw his gaze to the tan woman beside him, especially when she decided to talk to him. Everything she was asking him honestly left him a little freaked out. Like . . . how did he feel? Well, like a pile of crap, but that seemed to be typical of most days. Especially about yesterday, where he wouldn't stop worrying for Noel Carol; even now he still wondered how the other male was faring. He never recalled seeing the other so broken, and it truly wrenched the painter's heart to think that he could have ever left him in that state. If Fabrice had his way, he probably still would have been with the seamster until he was absolutely sure that the other would be okay.

Fabrice shook his head at the woman's last comment:
                    "It's quite alright, Kalina. I know life can be a time succubus--it can leave us even before we realize that we still had it by our sides. You can stop by the museum any time you like--or maybe not. You can do what you deem to be correct, and I won't hold it against you."

Fabrice's stare was ahead to the beach; surely the two of them were not too far away from the painter's home. The words left his mouth before he even thought about it, "Kalina . . . have you ever tried telling yourself to stop thinking?" his voice was more quiet than the painter ever liked it to be. "That is, if there was something that was ever bothering you, have you ever told yourself to stop worrying about it, having faith that it would all work out in the end? But maybe even with those words, you continuously allow yourself to think about them, probably resulting in hating yourself all over again. It's almost like the cycle of self-loathing never ends."

He glanced down at his shirt sleeves, envisioning the scars that would have been under his sleeves. He hadn't relapsed back to that . . . yet. And thanks to a certain farmer it was definitely easier for him to think positively about himself, though he still had some ways to go. His feet soon pressed against the sand, almost as if he was serving as a call back to reality for the painter. A laugh escaped him, "Oh, I . . . sorry. I didn't mean to burden you with something like that." He shook his head, wondering if he could clear away some of the emptiness lingering in him. "But I suppose you can say that I haven't had the inspiration lately, perhaps it's another Artist's Block. I've had a lot on my mind lately."

He took in a deep breath, allowing the ocean air to clear his lungs and his mind as the two of them approached a white beach house. Fabrice walked a bit ahead of Kalina, wiping his bare feet on the mat before opening the door for her: "Welcome to my humble abode! I hope you won't mind random canvases and easels lying about--I get inspiration at the most random times on occasion," he smiled to the painter. He truly did have a hyperactive mind, which meant that his house was probably messier than many others living in the same district. Other than that though, everything else was decently tidy, so hopefully the canvases wouldn't be enough to make her turn away.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
      tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
      'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Sapphire District: Fabrice's House tab tab Kalina tab tab Enthused tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab . . .

Grim Fatale

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
                        User Image
                        User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION Home║█⋮THOUGHTS Please don't tell!║█⋮COMPANY Cheerio wink

Ky breathed softly her face buried in his warm chest. Her breathing had finally regulated after getting so upset with him. God he could be so annoying. And exasperating. And just...a down right idiot. But, for some reason, this position seemed to make all of that slightly less important. As she listened to him a bit muffled from above, she blushed and nuzzled just a bit more into his shirt hoping it hid her face completely so not to be teased by her rosy cheeks. However, as he continued to talk, because he couldn't seem to shut up, his words became less about his feelings and more about how SHE'D picked the right one. Idiot. He was already starting to ruin everything! Really? Just stop talking for once! He seemed to have no filter. Maybe that was what had kept her so long? No. It was just...her.

However, when he asked for her help, she was a bit thrown off. He really hadn't ever asked for her help before. No one had. She just wasn't a very useful person. Not in her eyes anyway. As he squeezed her a little tighter, she paused there pressed against him before pulling herself back to look at him. "You're right." Time for Ky to ruin the moment. Now they would be even. "You are stupid. And you drive me crazy because you say stupid stuff. So, I will help you not be an idiot," she stated looking almost more determined than one might of thought. Although it probably turned out looking more cute on the little thing's face than intimidating. But, then he brought up the moon viewing festival which made her look more scared than determined. "D-don't tell me that! T-that not fair!"

Not that she was going to take back anyway, but she wasn't going to let him control her answers! No sir! "I-I can take back if I want to!" Grabbing for his finger with a growl as he poked her nose, her anger quickly diminished with his answer. "...You would...?" Ky pulled herself from the couch and stood in front of him now basically eye to eye with him while sitting. She was quiet almost contemplating what he was saying. For such a bold statement, one might of thought Ky would have thrown a lamp at him, but oddly enough, she was strangely silent. ..."Don't say... Don't tell anyone." She wasn't really ashamed or anything. This whole thing was just a lot for her to take in. Love wasn't really that came naturally to her. The only other man she'd ever loved with her father. She ran a hand through her hair confused.

Ky took a deep breath and stepped forward pressing her soft lips gently to his forehead and then stepping back red. Before she would even let him speak, she was going to get her words out first. Pressing her hands to his mouth, she looked at him a bit more firmly but still calmer than usual. "I don't want you to tell. Please. Not yet. Please," she pleaded. "I-I don't know all this yet and I'm confused. I...I do want to be with you. But, j-just don't tell anyone okay! ...I want to tell people...but...I'm not ready yet..." She looked down. "S-sorry..."

SANic-hime the hedgehog

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

MAIL CARRIER ++Since when did your smile become so sad that it breaks my heart+?

User Image
                                    I wished for rain, but slowly, the sky cleared
                                    xxThe summer sunlight gently spread out.

The mail carrier let out a long sigh of relief when the other told him he couldn’t ever be mad at him. All of his worrying really had been all for naught, and he really was glad to hear that reassurance from his best friend. Maxie couldn’t help but smile at that, especially with how the same thing might have happened if their roles were switched. ”Heh, you’re always looking after me, you know? I appreciate it, really, I do. You’re the bestest friend I could ever ask for.” He meant his words as well. No one else in his world did that for him save for his aunt and perhaps even his parents, had they still been alive, of course. The boy really did appreciate it, and just the thought alone made him happy.

”If you say so, then I trust you. I think it’s amazing on how well you two understand each other,” he said with a small smile. He had to admit, he was a bit jealous hearing that. It sounded nice.. having someone understand you so well and perfectly. Luka was right, it really was hard to find someone like that. Incredibly hard. ”That’s really kind of you though, I really am surprised. How noble of you, amico mio.”

Maxie let out a long sigh at the mention of Ashton. ”No, it’s not your fault,” he began, looking back down at the ground, ”we just.. don’t mix well, I guess. It’s been like that since I moved here. Nothing I can’t handle though, it’s just that a lot of the things he says still kind of.. hurt.” Maxie shifted uncomfortably as he stood there, albeit awkwardly. Ashton hated him, and he had no problems with showing it. He didn’t expect Luka to know this or understand, but he felt that he had to at least give the other his assumptions on why that was so.

”Hmm, you think so?” he asked, tapping his chin in thought. Shilo liked him? Of course, senseless about what the other was talking about, took it literally instead of what the other was implying, not minding the other’s nudge and wink as anything but mere actions. ”We really only just met the other day, but I’m glad to hear that, I like her too! She’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, and it really was kind of her to step up to.. him, like that. I wasn’t expecting that at all.” Maxie quietly laughed, shaking his head at the thought of it. He was the man. He should be able to stand up for himself, not have someone else, let alone a girl (even if she was older), do that for him. ”Hmm, but if you wouldn’t mind, I’ll be sure to let her know! I’m sure she’d like that.”

Maxie nodded his head when the other suggested they head back, and as much as he wanted to spend more time with his friend, it was getting late. He still had a lot of things to do for the evening. On the other hand, he would surely see his friend relatively soon enough anyways, especially since he knew for a fact that he wasn’t mad at him to begin with. ”Oh, and before I forget again,” he added, pulling out three packages of his cookies from his bag, ”yours had more cookies in it, so I’ll just give you these. Could you also give some to Zia Giona for me too, please? I haven’t seen her in a long time, but maybe next time I stop by I’ll get a chance to.”

ℓσcατιση x
                                    -- the ranch
                                    cσmpαηy -- wesley, happy, luka, shilo, and meanie-face ashton
                                    ғeeℓιηg xxx -- understanding

Just like that time, it's a clear day outside
                                    xxBut the downpour in my heart show no signs of ceasing.

l Sailor Centaurus l

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

The traitor XIII

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out