Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                        Chihiro watched as Kyleigh said a simple word without giving her thoughts about it, driving the poor male into a frantic frenzy. ’Oh god, she hates it.. great job Cheerio, one of your greatest dreams come true and you just screw things over!’ He slapped his forehead and began sulking, following suit after Kyleigh and accidentally leaving his makeup case behind in his self-pity. ’I really am an idiot..’ he thought, sighing as he slipped his green jacket on and closed the doors of the beauty salon, locking them behind him. He then faced forward and shoved his hands into his pockets in defeat.

Once back out into the chilly autumn weather he followed suit after Kyleigh, walking a few steps behind her and trying to keep the distance by matching her short strides with his slow long ones. He couldn’t face her right now. As much as he was satisfied and loved how she looked, Kyleigh hadn’t uttered a word since they left, and he became more and more worried with each step he took. They were already a good hundred feet away from the beauty salon, and as much as he wanted to, he just couldn’t break the ice.

He swore Kyleigh spoke ahead of him, his eyes quickly looking up from his black ankled boots to see her. His honey-colored eyes quickly widened as he strained to hear her words, unbelieving the words he was sure he dreamt he heard. ”Y-you like it..?” Chihiro asked, stopping in his tracks in surprise. ’She likes it? She’s.. she’s happy with it?’ Multiple thoughts ran jumbled in his mind, a wide grin making its way onto his face. Chihiro’s arms flung into the air and began saying a bunch of inaudible victory chants in something that wasn’t English at his own success. The manchild ran up to the petite girl and threw his arms around her and picked her up into a tight hug. ”I was so worried that you wouldn’t like it.. I thought you hated it, he said honestly, the male so overly joyous he felt his eyes water with happy tears, ”but I’m so glad, I love you Kyleigh!” Chihiro leaned forward and kissed the girl on her softly blushed pink cheek in his overabundant happiness.

Chihiro looked up to see his sister Keiko with someone else not to far from them. His sister was most likely off of her work just like he was, but he didn’t care about that at this point. ”Keiko!” he called out, not even caring he might be disturbing her and her company in the slightest. He grinned widely at her, still holding Kyleigh tightly in his arms, ”You know what? This girl.. she’s the greatest!” Chihiro beamed and sent a ‘V’ victory hand sign her way before hurriedly leaving the Diamond District behind them.

The trek to the Ruby District didn’t seem very long at all, and the two made it to Kyleigh’s house number four without any trouble. Chihiro took her hand in his own and helped her up the steps to her door, the same door she had slammed in his face just a few days before. ”Welcome home, princess Ky.” he said, his ridiculously happy grin still clearly present on his face.

( LOCATION )

macarons. salon > diamond district > ruby district house #4

( COMPANY )

macarons. kyleigh <3

( FEELING )

macarons. overjoyed

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

l Sailor Centaurus l

Grim Fatale

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

MAIL CARRIER ++Since when did your smile become so sad that it breaks my heart+?

User Image
                                I wished for rain, but slowly, the sky cleared

xxThe summer sunlight gently spread out.

Maxie let out a sigh of relief, for one, because Luka was feeling a lot better compared to when he saw him last, and he didn’t seem mad at him either. He wasn’t hated! "I’m really glad to hear that, I was really worried.. I actually made a lot of things to give you then, but something came up and I didn’t get a chance to, I’m sorry.” he said with a small bow of his head in apology toward his friend. A small smile made its way onto Maxie’s face, "But either way, I’m glad you’re doing better.”

His smile soon quickly faded as Luka seemed to notice how.. different he was. So many things seemed to have gone wrong the past few days in the life of Maxie Tiamo, and for a teen who normally hardly had any worries or concerns in the world, this had a big effect on him. He couldn’t even say he was surprised that his best friend had noticed, for they were best friends of course, he just hope that he wouldn’t. Before Luka could finish what he was saying he heard a familiar voice not too far from them. Maxie squinted into the short distance to find Shilo Carter, the town’s dancer and his newly made friend from a few days beforehand.

"Oh, that’s Miss Shilo! She helped me with the mail the other day, and she’s really nice, I’m sure you’d like her. You’ll see.” Maxie grinned, waving toward the red-headed female as she made her way over to them. "Yup, Maxie Tiamo, at your service. I’ve been good, definitely better than the past few days, I guess..” He looked down for a moment before looking back up to Shilo with a small smile on his face. "Enough about me though, how are you doing and what have you been up to?

It seemed like he didn’t even need to ask, because suddenly she began unzipping her jacket, exposing her midriff and part of her cleavage just like the first time they met. Just like then as well, Maxie became red in the face, quickly looking around for something to concentrate and focus on to avert his gaze. "W-we weren’t doing anything, really.. I actually just got here myself, and - “ Suddenly a familiar voice came in earshot of the boy followed by the usual snort, sending chills up Maxie’s spine.

And there he was: Ashton Lane Graves.

Ashton was two years older than Maxie, and he’d known him ever since his first few days in Houseki Meadows seven years ago. After the death of his parents Maxie wasn’t the happy-go-lucky kid he normally was and is today, changed into an introverted and silent boy at the age of nine. He was sent to school a week after he moved in with his aunt Marietta, beginning his third grade year in a new place and without knowing anyone but his guardian. That was when he met Ashton. He’d been picked on by Ashton since then for reasons beyond him, and he couldn’t do anything about it. Of course there were options as telling an adult about it to help the situation or fight with insults back, neither of which Maxie wanted to do, and he tried to deal with it himself instead. Even when he became best friends with Luka a few years later Ashton just had to become friends with him too.

Maxie’s eyes fell downcast again when Ashton referred to him as “that blue-haired idiot”, and his mood seemed to worsen when he realized that he was also talking about that face-tattooed redhead from a few days before as well - TJ - whatever that stood for. That guy was still around and hanging about with his best friend?

As if it all couldn’t get any worse, Ashton addressed him again - and this time he actually came up and clung to his waist. Touching him. Maxie stood there awkwardly, standing slightly to the side as he listened to whatever the redhead wanted to throw at him this time. There it was, his greatest fear: being hated. "If I really bother you that much, then I’ll just go home,” he said bitterly, biting his lip hard. After he was just beginning to feel better, he now felt a whole lot worse.

He couldn’t help but harbor a frown at all of this. All he wanted was to come and visit his best friend, hopefully apologize and make it up to him, and give him the cookies he baked for him.. wait, the cookies! Maxie looked down where the tightly wrapped package of cookies lay there in his hand. Since they were for his best friend they had the most cookies out of the others in Maxie’s mail-carrying bag, and he was proud to give them to him. "Oh, Luka, I have something for you,” he said, holding the package out for the male to take, "they’re chocolate chip cookies I made this morning.. for an apology. I have some for you too, miss Shilo!” Maxie said, looking at both Luka and Shilo with a genuine smile on his face.

ℓσcατιση x
                                -- the ranch

cσmpαηy -- wesley, happy, luka, shilo, and meanie-face ashton

ғeeℓιηg xxx -- hopelessly depressed

Just like that time, it's a clear day outside

xxBut the downpour in my heart show no signs of ceasing.

l Sailor Centaurus l

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image
ℓσcατιση: hot springs
cσmpαηy: valera *coughs*
ғeeℓιηg: surprised

Before hearing an answer to his question, Weiss was once again pulled into another kiss. This time he did see it coming, with Valera moving to face him as his hands raised to caress the sides of his face before their lips touched again, and for the first time, Weiss didn’t avoid it. Often enough he’d cover his or the other man’s lips before contact, turn his head away or divert his attention by any other means.

Weiss couldn’t help but notice that something was different about the male in front of him now, and couldn’t put his finger on what it was. He had a keen eye of observation that remembered even the tiniest of details, a trait that ran common through the Bianchi family line. Whether it was the way Valera had kissed him again this time, the tone of his voice, or that playful smirk of his that Weiss used to get uneasy with seeing, something seemed to have changed in him. To Weiss he actually sounded.. sincere. Valera Lindor, the wandering traveller notorious for his constant flirting with most people he saw, was being sincere with him?

He opened his mouth to ask the meaning behind his words until Valera outwardly said that he liked him, leaving him standing there utterly speechless. Valera.. liked him. Out of everything else that happened, that was what surprised Weiss the most. No one liked him. He didn’t think so, at least not in the same context as what the other initially meant. And frankly, Weiss never believed anyone would. He was Grayson-Weiss Suzuki Bianchi, the emotionless and grumpy kid growing up who only seemed to care about himself. Hell, he was a pessimist who tended to see the worst in people and never trusted anyone, minus the handful of people who actually knew about him and his past.

The moon viewing festival.. that was tomorrow? Weiss thought about it for awhile, not so much about going, but about the event itself. He didn’t think he’d ever been. Perhaps he’d gone with his sister on the year they first moved to the meadows, but aside from that he was sure he had never actually went with partaking in the festivity. After that first year Wendy became more and more annoying and he refrained from trying to deal with her at all.

Still at a loss for words, Weiss leaned forward and planted a soft, ghostly kiss along the side of Valera’s lips, almost as a tease. He pulled back after, turning once again toward the water. "I’ll be honest, I don’t know what to say to any of that or even how I feel about it..” he began, his eyes slowly returning back toward Valera with a faint smile making its way against his lips, "but I’ll be there. Wouldn’t miss it.”

Weiss looked up and away from Valera’s gaze just as he heard the bell from the front door ring. He let out a sigh. ’Right, we’re still open..’ he thought, remembering that he had a little more than an hour or so left until he closed the springs for the night. His attention returned back to his company, his eyebrows furrowed with an unspoken apology, "Duty calls.” Weiss leaned against the edge and pulled half of himself up to reach for the stack of towels he had set earlier to quickly dry off and dress himself to welcome the customer.

catnip kitty

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
                            Turn up the music, let´s get out on the floor
                            I like to move it, come and give me some more
                            Watch me getting physical and out of control
                            Theres people watching me, I never miss a beat

It started as two. She made three. And now, there were four. Shilo hadn't really got out too much to meet to many people. However, she had met quite a few while working at the bar. Many of the people in town knew good entertainment! Crossing her arms, she raised a brow as Luka started to speak to her. The tiny dancer couldn't help but let a playful grin play across her features at the mention of kicking a goat. "I wouldn't dream of it sir," she giggled softly with a sort of bow. Just as he was about to continue, he started to speak, but he was cut short seeing one of his little creatures roaming about on his own. Though, she had caught a bit of a nickname the boy had seemed to conjure up for the little red head. Vixen? Well, it sort of fit. Though, she didn't think of herself as a vixen at the moment. Maybe when she was dancing. As bad as it sounded. Gyrating made extra tips. The closer to her male guests, the better.

Seeing Luka scurry off, she turned her attention next to the blue haired boy she'd met a few days ago. With a cute grin, she pulled him into a side hug squeezing herself against him slightly. "You're such a cutie! Glad I'm not interrupting anything. Sorry. I didn't mean to bother you guys. I just saw you hanging around and thought I'd stop by to say hello. I was actually just out for my run this evening." Seeing Luka running back, she smiled sweetly. "These animals must be a handful. I'm sure having so many of them roaming all over the place keeps you on your toes," she giggled softly. "But I love animals. I'm sure you don't get tired of them. I know plenty of people who used to buy more pets just to treat them as children. Having actual children just isn't for some people. But hey! Sorry, I kind of went off on a little rant there for a second." Just as Luka was about to start again, another male showed up.

Another red head. Well, now they were taking over. And he was short! She'd probably seen him somewhere. She would have remembered someone looking like Ash. As Ash started to speak, Shilo smirked slightly before seeing him address her. "Charm and flattery will get you nowhere match stick," she winked referring to his small frame and red top. Shilo could tease. He was, and she was short too, so fair was fair. However, her mood did sour slightly hearing his teasing being taken a bit too far. Glancing over at Maxie, she saw his happy go lucky nature waiver slightly. This wasn't some sort of friendly teasing. This was hurtful, whether he meant it or not. And the poor thing was trying to hide it with cookies and a smile! What a trooper. "Don't be so strong," she spoke softly grabbed Maxi behind the next and pulling him down into a hug, his face landing closer to her chest than she'd meant.

"I understand a little joke hear and there but calling someone an idiot isn't exactly polite. I like to joke and poke at people as much as the next person, but you're totally taking it too far," she said a bit more serious than her normal cute and innocent tone. As Ash continued on his rant, she frowned and let go of Maxie her hands on her hips. "Not only are we almost the same height, but I've got some years on ya kid. If you want to tease anyone, I'm standing right here," she smiled. "Come on. I can take a few hits. Let's just get it out of your system." Glancing back at Luka, she gave a small wink. "And thanks for the offer. I'll have to pass for now. I'm a bit busy dealing with a little punk," she grinned turning back to Ash, her arms crossed. She may have been a nice girl, but that didn't mean she wasn't firey.

WHERE am i? x The Ranch
                            WHO am i with? x Maxie and Luka and Ash
                            HOW do i feel? x Spicy!

My bodys aching - system overload.
                            Temperatures rising - Im about to explode
                            Watch me Im intoxicated - taking the show
                            It`s got me hypnotized, everybody step aside

l Sailor Centaurus l

SANic-hime the hedgehog

The traitor XIII

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

ᴛᴊ ; ᴛɪᴛᴜs ᴊᴀɴsᴋʏ()XXXXX
XXXXXT h e xxB a r t e n d e r

I know your type : : You're daddy's little girl - Just take a bite
Let me S H A K E up your world- -'Cause just ONE NIGHT COULDN'T BE SO WRONG [ ]
I'm gonna make you lose control xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx She was so shy
xxxxxTill I drove her wild ()
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner : : With your five best friends
You heard that I was [ T R O U B L E ]
But you couldn't resist xxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

( T I T U S )TJ didn't want to get out of bed today. For many reasons, of course. But the main one was the fact that he couldn't stop thinking about him. He didn't want to get out of bed and face the world today because he knew that his usual happy-ish facade wouldn't be there like it normally was. His calm exterior would be replaced with one of depression and worry. Sadness. He wouldn't be the same as he usually was. All for the better though, probably. It's not like anyone even noticed his mood changes anyway.

Well... except for Michael. But they had the same blood, so that was a given. But... Noel always noticed his change in moods too. Heh, Noel.... And then there was Luka. Luka started noticing stuff like that too about him. Maybe... maybe he wasn't as good at hiding himself as he thought he was. Of course, yes, that just had to be it. Of course it was. He was just stupid and didn't know how to hide his emotions.

Or maybe... maybe it was something else completely.

TJ laughed. He laughed and laughed for a long while as he continued to just lay in bed and think. It was the day before the Moon-Viewing Festival. It was the day before Salisbury's birthday. A day before a birthday in which he had so many things planned for the man. But he couldn't do any of them anymore. Nope. Not with.... Not with how broken the friendship was. Well, if it even was a friendship anymore. The last few times he had seen Sal, he had turned and ran like a child. But really... he just didn't want Sal to see the tears in his eyes. He didn't want to cry in front of the man. His heart was still broken and if he even saw the man, he knew it would break even more. Hearing his voice would be---

"Stop it, Titus!"

His voice was soft and he was honestly a little surprised at how shaky it sounded. Ugh. He let out a deep sigh and clenched the small gift in his hand as he slowly sat up in bed. It was Sal's birthday tomorrow and he still had a present for the man. He'd be damned if the man didn't get it for his birthday. TJ knew where the spare key to the florist shop was, so maybe... His dark eyes drifted towards the clock that was sitting on the bedside table. It was 4:30 pm, which meant that he had about an hour and a half until he had to get to work. Maybe a little longer because Michael didn't care if he came in a few minutes late....

TJ stared at the present in his hand for a few more moments, before he set it on the bedside table and finally got up for the first time that morning. He walked to his closet and gathered his usual set of clothes, before he quickly fled to the bathroom. He just needed a quick shower. Hopefully one that was hot enough to clear his ******** mind.

By the time the clock hit 5, TJ was dressed and out of the house. He had grabbed his jacket and slipped the small present into the inside pocket. He had an hour before work and he'd give himself about a half hour to go to the Florist Shop to slip the present inside. As his feet dragged across the ground, TJ slipped his hands into his pockets, his head tilted downwards. The more he thought about tomorrow, the more he felt worse about himself. If he never did that to Sal... then it wouldn't be this way. They wouldn't be in this weird position and he could've asked Sal to the Moon-Viewing Festival like he wanted. Sure, they tended to go with each other this year. But this year he wanted to ask Sal to go with him as his date. Little steps.

....Why didn't he just wait?

TJ let out a bitter laugh as he neared the florist shop. Because he couldn't control himself, that's why. When everyone else knows that you're in love with someone but said person doesn't know, it's really hard to keep it in. And there was just something about getting those flowers on his birthday that gave him a slim chance of hope. But... in the end it had been false hope. Which honestly was the worst kind of hope.

TJ stopped walking when he arrived in front of the Florist Shop. He looked around to where he knew Sal kept the spare key-- but froze when he looked inside and saw him in there. He was... he was looking at something. What was it? He couldn't see from where he was looking. Something in the back of his mind told him to turn and run before Sal realized that he was there, but his feet wouldn't listen to his mind. He did try to move them, but he was frozen in place. It was really nerve-wrecking. There he was staring inside the Florist Shop, directly at Sal, all the while being frozen in place. While Sal could turn around at any moment and see him.

TJ watched in horror as Sal finally turned around and... and saw him standing there, staring through the window.

His eyes widen when he saw the expression on Sal's face change. A distressed sound escaped his lips as he tried to turn and run. Move. Do something to get away. But his body wouldn't move. His legs were frozen and the rest of his body felt like lead. He let out another distressed sound as he watched Sal walk towards the door. No. Noononono. No! He... he couldn't see him right now. TJ couldn't talk to him. He couldn't be around him right now. "C-come on you stupid legs! Work! Move!"

They finally did.

He turned and started to walk away quickly.

But it was too late, for he felt a strong hand grab his arm and a voice say his name.

TJ slowly, very slowly, turned his head to look over his shoulder.

His own dark eyes were met with the eyes of the man that he loved.

Don't ʋи∂ɛяɛƨтιмαтɛ the тнιиɢƨ that I will do!!

Quote:
THERE YOU GO SAILOR, I ENDED IT WITH WHAT U SAID I COULD

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ ғᴇɴʀɪᴄ ᴅᴇ'ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ - ɢнσƨт

[crystal shrine] [zeb & andrea & wendy] [bored & nervous] [ooc:: okay i hope this is okay i just REALLY wanted to end it this way]

fenfenfenfen

It was seriously an understatement to say that Fenric was bored.

He loved living with Lucifer and Olivia, for they were both still very nice to him (most of the time, anyway). But it was boring just being seen by two people. He was pretty sure that Olivia had no idea that he was even a ghost. She did make comments about some of the weird stuff he did sometimes -- like float through walls and stuff -- but really, he was more than sure she had no idea he was a ghost. Lately, though, it seemed to him that Lucifer was getting fed up with him. It was no surprise, really, for almost every day Fenric kept asking him if they could go see the priest. He was like 99% sure that the priest would be able to see him -- hell, maybe tell him why he was stuck in this dreadful world!

But each day Lucifer wouldn't do it.

And each day he asked, it seemed like the other was getting more and more annoyed with him.

Which... was fine, he supposed. It was only a matter of time until Lucifer didn't want him to be around anyway. He was a ghost. Who wanted to live with a ghost? Obviously no one. Which... which was fine with him. If Lucifer didn't want to talk him, then he'd go himself! It was a crazy idea, because he didn't really know the meadows as well as the other, but he had to go. If Lucifer wouldn't take him then he'd just... go himself, but probably get lost on the way. Which... which was fine, yeah. He could handle it. That would be okay.

At least that was what he had been telling himself for days. That he'd go to see the priest all by himself. But he had been pushing it off for stupid reasons, mostly because he was pretty sure that Lucifer would take him. It would just take time to convince the other man to do so. But he may or may not have done something to make the man completely ignore him. Seriously! He didn't know what it was but whenever he tried to talk to Lucifer, the man would just completely ignore him or just get up and leave the room.

So Fenric finally decided that he'd go to the see the priest on his own.

It literally took him like all day to find where the priest was. It took him an entire day of floating around and scaring animals. It took an entire day of trying to avoid people, but all the while wondering if people could see him. But he found it. He found the shrine. He figured out where to go on his own! Take that, Lucifer!. He did a little victory dance, before he moved further towards the shrine.

But the closer he came to the presence of the priest, the more voices he heard. It sounded like.... three people were there. A grin spread across his lips as he made his way closer to them. He wondered if they'd be able to see him... Just thinking about it made his smile grow even wider. Yes... this would be fun. Oh-so fun, indeed!

When he made it to the group of people, his own eyes locked eyes with the priest. He already knew what the priest looked like, for Lucifer had told him once before. The name of the priest he couldn't remember sadly, but at least he knew what the man looked like, right? When the man gave him a look, Fenric just shrugged his shoulders.

It was now or never right?

He moved behind the two girls and whispered in the most demonic voice he could manage, "Boo!"

Bow ∂σωи to your κιиɢ!!

Grim Fatale

SANic-hime the hedgehog

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

🌟 xxxxxxxxxshton ʟᴀɴᴇ Gravesxxxxx 🌟

[ the ranch ] [ luka, maxie & shilo ] [ smug but annoyed ]

ANIMAL CARE-TAKER

🔥

( a n i m a l )When Luka mentioned how all of the redheads were in a gang war, he couldn't help but laugh! He wasn't necessarily wrong! It did seem like all of them were in a war with one another. Albeit... Ashton tended to start all of those wars, but whatever. But he rolled his eyes when his friend spoke of the idiot with the flame tattoo, talking about his and Bianco's love. "You know he's going to hurt Bianco..." He didn't say it too loudly, but he said it loud enough for Luka to hear it. Ashton knew the bartender better than he wanted to. He knew what the idiot was capable of. He wasn't able to love anything, especially animals! He was going to hurt Bianco one day! And that day would just kill Luka and--and Ashton wouldn't allow it! He needed to turn Luka off of that idiot before anything else happened!

When Maxie spoke up, Ashton turned his head to the boy. A smile spread across his lips. It had been a long time since he last saw Maxie and he really did miss him! Messing with him was one of his favorite things to do, and it really had been a bore without him around. But usually whenever Maxie saw him, he turned and ran the other way. Maybe it had something to do with how he treated them when they were kids? ....No, of course not. That couldn't be it! Maxie soon mentioned cookies and held some out to Luka. Ashton's eyes widened for a moment, only to wonder if Maxie had some for him as well.

That was a stupid question.

He knew that Maxie would never do something like that for him. So... he let go of Maxie and reached out, snatching the cookies that were held out for Luka. He jumped back a few feet and broke into the small bag, only to pull one out and shove it into his mouth. He let out a heavenly sigh, "Ohhhhhh my goooooood, these are soooo goooood! I didn't know you knew how to bake, Maxie~! Ohhhh!" He hummed happily and shoved another one into his mouth, all the while staring Maxie down.

Yes, sometimes Ashton knew his actions were wrong.

But when it came to sweets -- especially cookies -- he didn't care.

Besides! Maxie just said he had some more in his bag, so it was really no big deal!

When the girl spoke to him, Ashton momentarily stopped munching on one of the cookies in his mouth. He let out a sigh when she told him that he was taking it too far. Right. This girl didn't know his history with Maxie. She had no idea that he wasn't actually taking it too far. It's just how he always was when the blue-haired boy was around! When Shilo called him a punk, he cocked an eyebrow. Oh?

"First off, lady, let me tell you that you know nothing! Maxie and I have a history! I'm not even going to far! It's how we always are when we're together!" He lowered the bag of cookies, shoving it into one of his jacket pockets, before he folded his arms across his chest. He took a few steps towards her, "I'm not going to say anything mean about you for the fact that you're hot and I don't like to tease women. It just doesn't, y'know, feel right." He snorted and turned away from her, "Besides, you're short, so you probably already hear s**t about you."

He hummed and walked towards Luka and the goat, Russo. He bent down at the waist and held a hand out for the goat, a smile spreading across his lips when the goat bleeped at him. "Aww, Russo! It's been so long since I last saw you! What're you doing out here~?" He turned his head and looked up at Luka, "Sorry I haven't been around lately. You know... with that idiot coming around here, I figured you didn't need a third."

Disperato e così sola, ho cercato per voi.xxxxxxxxxE lasciato alle spalle tutto ciò che avevo sempre desiderato.
Desperate and so lonely, I've looked for you.xxxxxxxxxAnd left behind all that I had ever longed for.

Venti freddi attraverso le mie orecchie urlare come un ossesso.xxxxxxxxxUn brivido-A congelamento dolore che ancora mi perseguiterà per sempre.
Cold winds scream through my ears like a banshee.xxxxxxxxxA freezing chill- A pain that still will forever haunt me.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

SANic-hime the hedgehog
he stole the cookies, san. i did it.

l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
      User Image
I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Why was Fabrice so nice to Noel? The other male seemed to want to know, though Fabrice didn't say anything. He only allowed the other male to cuddle to him, offering him the comfort that he clearly needed. He embraced the other male, allowing a hand to run through Noel's hair as he cried. Perhaps Fabrice would grow to regret this, but he was going to do what his heart wanted him to do, even if it was wrong. He remained with the other until Noel eventually decided to retrieve into his room. Whether the male had grown tired or was simply sick of the painter, Fabrice wasn't quite sure. He offered a smile to Noel before he walked out of the seamster's house: "I'll see you later."

The painter gave a sigh as he walked back to his own house, ignoring the heavy feeling in his chest. Though the male loved others far too easily and far too deeply it still pained him every time it did. Apparently the painter never learned from his past transgressions, something that was quiet painful for the painter to swallow. He didn't even allow himself to go to his room--instead he just sat on his couch, lying on his side before he eventually allowed himself to sleep well before the Sun had set.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

His eyes slowly opened to the ceiling, and Fabrice gave a sigh as he turned around and let himself fall on the floor. No, he was not quite ready to tackle on the day, and he was pretty sure that today was going to be one of those days where nothing would go right.

If he had to be honest with himself, a lot of his thoughts went back to the red-haired seamster . . . but every time he thought of him, he also thought about the past and the chastising that came from it. Of course, Noel wasn't a schoolteacher and Fabrice doubted that anyone in the town would care enough if Fabrice did give away his trust to other people so quickly, but even so . . . thinking about it still hurt him. Noel wasn't a bad person--he might have been troubled, yes--but from how the painter saw it, it wasn't through any fault of his own. He simply grew an an environment where he needed to defend himself so often. He doubted that Noel would be the same as the other type of people that Fabrice had met in the past, though others claimed that Fabrice wasn't the smartest in talking to people. And . . . yeah, even Fabrice himself could agree with them for the most part. He just kinda did what he thought would make others happy, even if it cost the male his own happiness.

Though in a town like Houseki Meadows, he could feel a bit more at ease with himself than he ever could if he chose to remain at home. The male eventually heaved himself off the floor and he ventured into his room. Yeah, he still had a day to tackle, and maybe being out of the house would do him some good. It was something that he often told himself, but hey, two visits out of the house were never the same. He didn't quite know what to expect, and it was something that often gave him hope when he needed it.

About an hour was spent on the male getting ready for the day--showering, changing clothes, eating breakfast, taking his medicine and all of that stuff. When the male was ready he grabbed his art supplies, some shoes [yeah, the male needed to wear those in a museum. As much as he understood the reasoning behind it, it still annoyed him a bit] and some other objects before adjusting the glasses on his face. He was soon out of the door afterwards.

Throughout the day in the museum Fabrice kept himself occupied with his thoughts. It wasn't even because the male wanted to--he just had so much on his mind, and Fabrice hated himself for letting everything get to him. Even events which were ages old were plaguing him, almost as they always did. No doubt they were a major reason for his depression, but they still attacked him even with that knowledge. A lot of people didn't even visit the museum today, something that the brunette was grateful for. He tapped against a table as he looked at all the paintings on the wall--the ones which were painted for him. Paintings of all sorts remained there--from scenery, to plants, and even to some of the town's residents. Fabrice got inspiration from a lot of different things, and Carlotta Maman often told him that he had a wider eye for beauty than a lot of people that he knew. And indeed, oftentimes it didn't take much for him to feel the inspiration to paint. Though for the majority of his day he found it hard for him to get excited for much.

It wasn't until after his work day that his luck ran out [or maybe fortune came in his favor--he didn't always know how to look at others]. Fabrice stayed in the museum for an hour later than he normally did, solely to look at all the exhibits in his free time and occasionally pick up a piece of garbage on the ground. Hey, he was an employee of the museum; he saw that he was entitled to such a right sometimes. The museum was truly a beautiful place, with its somber colors and beauty from all sorts of art/history pieces that the town had to offer. He walked out of the place an hour after being there, feeling a little more ready to tackle on the world. He sucked in a deep breath as he walked outside, allowing the cool fall air to cool his lungs.

It was shortly afterwards that he heard someone calling his name. It was something that Fabrice would normally not think too much about, though for this time he jumped in the air before seeing who the person was.
                "O-oh! Hello there, Kalina,"
                He placed a hand on his chest, telling his heart to slow its beat before he allowed himself another breath. "Please forgive me, I had been . . . occupied by my own thoughts. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings."

His head tilted to the side as Kalina spoke to him. So she needed his help? A piece of paper was pulled from her bag and she showed it to Fabrice. It seemed to be a sign of sorts . . . and as the woman spoke, he understood her plight. She wanted to make her business known, a goal that Fabrice could respect. Unfortunately, the sign itself was more than subpar . . . but with his eye of detail, Fabrice could definitely find some good in it! He gave a small smile as he started to speak: "Well, Kalina. I'll start off with this . . . I like some of the ideas you presented. I mean, you're a fortune teller, so it makes sense to have a motif with stars, right? And I think you've got a good idea with the textures."

And then came the horrible part. "However, if you permit me to be honest for a moment, your color choices are limited. And though you got an idea for the layout, it seems . . . flat." An idea came to his head, and he placed a fist against his palm. "Though I don't blame you for either one of those. I mean, unless you custom-order your art supplies, I'm sure you're only gonna find the bare essentials at the general store. So you really don't have a lot to work with provided to you." He gave a smile to the fortune teller and her . . . yak, was it? It was a creature that he hadn't really seen in Houseki Meadows. "I can probably help you out with that, though. Wanna come to my place for a while? We might even get a board or some lamination for your signs so they can last longer. I'd hate for you to post them only to have them lost by the autumn rain."

He gave a smile over to the yak. "And who knows? Maybe your friend will enjoy the beach view for a while."

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Ruby District: Walking Home tab tab Kalina tab tab Preoccupied tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab . . .

Grim Fatale

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
                    User Image
                    User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION Home║█⋮THOUGHTS Now leave!║█⋮COMPANY Cheerio wink

Ky looked down flushed and nodded slightly. He seemed surprised. Well, she couldn't blame him. There wasn't much that Ky really did like. Not unless it had to do with photography and staying alone. "Y-yeah. I like it okay. S-so what," she stuttered softly. "What does it m-." She didn't get another word in before she was suddenly lifted from the ground and spun around as if she were a rag doll. Her body stiffened her eyes wide, feeling nearly terrified. After swinging a bit, she was brought into his chest in a tight hug her mouth being cover by his sleeve. As he held her close, the small girl's legs flailed wildly searching for the ground. Being picked up. Another pet peeved. Just because people could do it, didn't mean they should! She struggled to look for the ground glancing back at him with narrowed eyes. That stupid grin. Slowly her eyes and body relaxed as she realized she wouldn't be getting out of this.

Seeing his tears had made it even easier to relax. He was so happy. Just because...she said she liked it. What she thought must have really meant a lot of him. It wasn't until he'd leaned against her and pressed his lips to her cheek, she felt her body tense again. Her eyes slightly wider, she looked at him before quickly turning away silent. What the hell! What was he doing. Why had he kissed her! Was that because he liked her? It was nice. No! It was gross! Shaking her head to rid her mind of the disturbing thoughts, she gasped as they spun around. He was yelling at someone. Oh god no! The woman from the doctor's office. She'd only broke completely down in front of her! Not only that, but she was now being embarrassed in front of her with this idiot! Stupid. Ky looked down as he started to gush about her and go on about how great she was. Ky sighed not sure of exactly what was going on.

Once she was finally sat down, they continued back to her house in silence though Chihiro didn't seem to mind much seeing he was still wearing the same cheesy grin he'd had after she'd complimented his work. Stepping up to her door, she let her eyes wander up to his crossing her arms quickly. "You shouldn't have picked me up. I don't like it. It makes me feel tiny," she whined just trying to find things to really complain about at this point. Maybe something to dampen his mood. But, he just seemed too over joyed to be killed by the killjoy at this moment. "But....you did really make me look pretty..." She sighed. "Even though you're an idiot, you did okay," she finished. Turning to look at her door, she growled bringing her hands down, small fists forming. "Y-You are confusing!" Turning back to him, her small fists shook out as she brought a hand up and slapped him across the face hard enough to feel it and leave a mark, but not hurt too badly.

Without much warning or time between, she grabbed his face bringing him down to kiss his cheek as if fixing the boo boo she'd just given him. "Now go home!" If anything, Ky was the confusing one. A kiss and then an insult. More than confusing. Ky crossed her arms waiting for him to leave. As if he would.

SANic-hime the hedgehog

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
The only way you get there Is one step at a time
When you can't WAITany L O N G E R
tab BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

██ тнєяє's иo END ɩɲ SIGHT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Diamond District tab Cassie and Jewel tab Cheerful! tab Not my best, but here she is!
━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━

The smile never left the blonde's face as Cassie spoke. She stood quietly, patiently awaiting the male to leave. In the midst of doing so she couldn't help but let her gaze turn to her coworker. He seemed pretty focused on the male's actions. A small smirk played on her face as her thoughts began to turn . . . so maybe Jewel was truly taking an interest in the boy. They would be such a cute couple! A giggle left her lips before she realized her setting. She gave a small cough and looked to the people around her, hoping that she didn't sound too much like a maniac. Though she still enjoyed the crazy things that went in her mind sometimes. Jenna the matchmaker! It suited her well, didn't it?

The wait for Cassie was a lot shorter than she thought it would be. Perhaps his excitement for the two was too much for him to contain. Not that she could blame him, of course--Jenna loved to spend time with Cassie as well! Her eyes turned to him as he quickly made his way to the two of them, and the three of them made their way out of the store as Cassie spoke to them. The autumn air had been so refreshing, and Jenna enjoyed the feeling of being outdoors after cramming herself in that building all day. She watched with adoration as Caspian let out his hair from its ponytail, allowing it to billow with the wind.
                                                  "Your hair is still so gorgeous! I swear it was gifted to you from the Goddess herself or something," she gave a pout and crossed her arms in a playful matter. She was still jealous of the male's hair, and sometimes it was almost unfair that he had prettier hair than she did!

The hair was suddenly touched by a hand--the one that belonged to Julian. Her eyes widened at the other male's words, and after looking at the pink-haired male again she nodded in agreement.
                                                  "Jewel is right, I hope you know! The dark colors contrast your bright hair very well." She giggled at the end. Well, it was only the truth! He stood out a lot more when he had some darkness contrasting the rest of his paleness.

Another giggle left Genevieve while Caspian spoke about the cats--or as he knew them as, "the devils". Julian's comment was unusually playful coming from someone like him, but Genevieve definitely appreciated it. For the longest time she thought that Jewel needed to simply let loose and have fun, and maybe he could do that with his new friend.
                                                  "I agree, Jewel. Cassie with a heart attack would be a tragedy, wouldn't it? We can't lose our friends so soon!" While the blonde didn't take kindly to her cat being called a devil, she was sure that Julian felt similarly, too. The two of them always got along because of their love of felines, so even if they didn't say it out loud, they probably understood how one another was feeling by that mutual interest.

Genevieve eventually accepted the other male's reluctance in visiting either one of their places again [though who else was she gonna cook brownies for now?]. She placed a finger on her chin and contemplated before Cassie spoke up--Genevieve's eyes lit up in response:
                                                  "A walk to the beach sounds divine! I fully support this idea," Jenna giggled as she looked over to her coworker, who also seemed to be all for the idea. She also agreed with his sentiment, that Caspian should be the one to lead them the way. He was the guest and Jenna didn't want him to feel like a follower to them all the time! Her eyes stared ahead to the beach as sighed, "Ah, it's been so long since I visited a beach of any sort . . . Is it the same for the both of you?"

Okay, maybe it wasn't the best conversation for them to start off with, but it was still something, right? "I just think it's nice to step away from the city for a while--it gets too crowded sometimes, even for me." She grabbed her other arm, with her eyes staring straight ahead to their intended destination. They probably had a bit of a walk to get to, but anticipation was also enough to get her excited as well

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The only way you get there Is one step at a time
ωнєи чoυ иεε∂ ʈი f--find the STRENGTH

tab BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT
It is your FAITH that makes you STRONGER

SANic-hime the hedgehog

The traitor XIII

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
x ONE MORE N I G H T x one more
before I shall wither and d i e

x x x x x x

His footsteps sounded on the floor with quiet creaks, almost making the male believe that he was in a haunted house of some sort. Though there was light, it was still dim and at any moment some serial killer could jump and end Salisbury. Fortunately though that wasn't the case as he soon made his way over to the table. He stood next to it, and his hand reached the object sitting at the middle of it. He brought it closer to him and realized . . . was that his wallet?

His certainty didn't end there, though. The male pried the object open and gasped, biting his lip to prevent himself from saying or doing anything stupid. Yes, all of his money and possessions were in the wallet, including that photo. The one that Salisbury had taken with a certain best friend a long time ago. It was probably one of the only times that Salisbury had genuinely smiled for the male, and he always kept it in his wallet whenever the male had been going through particularly stressful events. It was stupid, though. He needed to get rid of the picture--now that he wasn't with Titus anymore, he should probably rip up the photo and never look back on it again. He already blew it, so why did he deserve to hang on to the few bits of happiness he had?

Except that whenever he tried to pull it out, he couldn't allow himself to pull it more than halfway. No, he couldn't allow himself to do this. He truly didn't want to get rid of those memories--that much, of which Salisbury was certain. Had he grown soft and taken pity of his own suffering? Maybe so, but maybe Salisbury was desperate to feel some sort of belonging and the one piece of obsolete joy was one such way of giving him that sense of belonging. He eventually decided to leave the photo where it was and close it tightly, hoping to never look at it again (or maybe he was hoping that it wouldn't fall off). He stared at the object in his hands for a few seconds before his head turned up and looked outside of his flower shop. Someone was there--but it was someone that once had a very special meaning in Salisbury's life.

The man quickly placed his hand in his pocket, allowing the wallet to remain before he briskly walked out of the shop. Titus didn't seem to move this time, but that didn't matter to Salisbury--he just needed to catch up to the other before he gave him the chance to run away. He ran out of the shop, not even giving himself the time to lock the door before he reached his hand to the redhaired male's arm.
                    "Titus!"

Salisbury's gaze was upon Titus' head of red hair, which changed focus to his eyes as the other male finally turned around. Salisbury's gray eyes remained locked to Titus', though his grip on Titus' arm was loosening. Frick. Here he was with Titus, again! Say something and make it right; he always had his way with that! But his breath remained still with no sound coming from his voice. Water was building in the corners of his eyes . . . come on Salisbury, don't cry now!

His grip remained on Titus for a few more seconds before he finally allowed his hand to drop, finally freeing Titus from Salisbury's grip. His hands remained limp to the side, his eyes changing focus from Titus to the ground they were both standing on.

". . . My apologies," Salisbury spoke, his voice sounding more choked than he last remembered it being. He gave himself a small cough, hoping that it could clear away whatever lump was in his throat, though it didn't seem to be working. The moment where he needed to speak and he wasn't able to make himself to! There was no moment where he hated himself more than he did now.

x x x x x x

Grant me just o°• ONE MORE LIFE
ONE more I needed to make THIS thing R I G H T

tab tab tab Peridot District: Flower Shop tab tab tab Titus tab tab tab Speechless tab tab tab . . .

The traitor XIII

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

ᴛᴊ ; ᴛɪᴛᴜs ᴊᴀɴsᴋʏ()XXXXX
XXXXXT h e xxB a r t e n d e r

I know your type : : You're daddy's little girl - Just take a bite
Let me S H A K E up your world- -'Cause just ONE NIGHT COULDN'T BE SO WRONG [ ]
I'm gonna make you lose control xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx She was so shy
xxxxxTill I drove her wild ()
You were hanging in the corner : : With your five best friends
You heard that I was [ T R O U B L E ]
But you couldn't resist xxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

( T I T U S )This... wasn't happening, right? TJ did not just get caught by Sal because his legs couldn't move... right? He did not just get stopped and made eye contact with the man who was oh-so dear to him... right? None of it could be real, right? He was dreaming, wasn't he? Y-yeah... yeah, that was it. He was dreaming. He'd wake up any minute now and he'd be at home, in his bed, wondering why the hell he slept in so late; especially since he went to bed so early the night before----

Except, no, he wasn't dreaming.

TJ knew he wasn't dreaming, mostly because of the fact that when Sal talked, he sounded so... so choked. So... so broken. It had TJ staring at him for a little while. Never before had he seen his friend (ex-friend?) so... so disoriented. He had never seen anything break that hard exterior of his. It was rare for Sal to even smile. So this... this was something completely new to the redhead. He had known Salisbury for a many number of years and he had been in love with him for just as long. He knew practically everything about Sal and he thought nothing would ever surprise him about the male anymore.

Until now.

Now... now Sal didn't look like himself. He looked so so tired, there was obvious bags under his eyes. And in those gorgeous eyes of his TJ saw... were those the beginning of tears? His own eyes widened for a moment. Sal... was going to cry? ...Why?

He continued to stare at Sal. He looked so... so hurt, so fragile. It killed TJ to see him that way. Without really thinking much of it, he slowly brought a hand out and gently laid it on his friend's face, his thumb just gently brushing Sal's cheek. "...Sal..." His voice came out softer than he meant it to be. Maybe it was just the nerves he had or something. He continued to stare at the face of his friend (ex-friend?), only to get lost in those stormy gray eyes that he admired so much.

It wasn't until Sal made a noise -- or words, TJ wasn't really sure -- that he realized just what, in fact, he was doing.

Quickly he pulled his hand away and took a step or two away from the male. He felt tears sting his own eyes. No... not now... he couldn't cry. Not here. He couldn't let Sal see him cry again. His free hand, the one that hadn't touched Sal's face, was brought to the wrist of the hand that did. He stared down at his hand, wondering just why in the hell he even did that? ...He really did have no self control when it came to Salisbury Aldsworth.

"...H-hey, S-sal... long time... no... see...."

All TJ wanted to do was turn around and run away.

.....So why wasn't he doing just that?

Don't ʋи∂ɛяɛƨтιмαтɛ the тнιиɢƨ that I will do!!

Quote:
yelling

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
                                        o1. c σ m p α η y
                                        macaron.julian & jenna

o2. ℓ σ c α τ ι σ η
                                        macaron.walking to the beach

o3. ғ e e ℓ ι η g
                                        macaron.happy

Caspian looked down at himself when both of his friends commented on his jacket. A small smile spread across his lips at the thought of it. He didn't really think about it much that morning when he got ready for the day, he had just grabbed the first jacket that was lying around and left so he wouldn't be late for work. He didn't even think about it that morning at all. "Uhm... thanks?" he mumbled, as he lifted his gaze to look back at his friends. Maybe the jacket that Julian had given him would become his new jacket. Probably. It's not like he even had a good jacket to wear, but this one was just so warm and so nice. Plus, if Genevieve said that it contrasted with his hair.....

He knew already that he shouldn't have said anything bad about his friend's cats because they were important to them, but they just didn't understand how he felt about them. Caspian let out a sigh. Of course he had to have the two friends that both owned cats. Ugh. That meant that he'd have to learn to get along with them, didn't it? Just the thought of getting along with the little devils made him feel, well, not good. Not good at all.

Caspian took a step towards his friends when they both agreed to going to the beach with him. A sigh of relief escaped his lips and he nodded his head. He looked at Julian for a moment, before he reached out and wrapped both of his arms around one of Julian's arms, moving close to him. He felt his cheeks turn red a little and he mumbled, "S-sorry, I'm a little cold..." When Julian looked at him, Caspian just smiled and started walking towards the direction of the beach with Julian attached to him and Genevieve following behind.

"I... used to live near the beach. My grandparents lived on the coast and I used to go to the beach all of the time. It was always just... my favorite thing to do back home." He smiled at the memory. His grandparents were always afraid that he'd get lost out at sea whenever he went to the beach, but little did they know that Caspian usually just sat on the shore and stared out at the water. It had always been a dream of his as a kid to sail the sea and even thinking about it now brought back some fond memories.

Caspian shivered and looked out ahead straight, "What about you two? Did you two have the chance to visit the beach when you were kids...?"

Maybe now, on this walk towards the beach, was the perfect time to get to know his friends. Because, really, he didn't actually know that much about them.

{ ooc ;; this isnt the best @ .@ }

SANic-hime the hedgehog

l Sailor Centaurus l

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                        ”Well, what did you expect, Kyleigh? You are pretty tiny,” Chihiro began with a joyful laugh, ”next time should I carry you in my arms like a princess instead?” The male was having plenty of fun teasing and playing along with the ever so serious Kyleigh, and in his overjoyous mood right then he wanted more of it. ”As charming and good looking as I am, I wouldn’t mind taking a backseat to a cute thang like you.” For a good day without so much as his usual slur, there his odd way of talking came up again. He was having way too much fun for his own good, and now he really did seem to be taking things a little bit too far.

As if right on cue, Kyleigh snapped him back to his senses with a slap on the face and telling him he was confusing. He, Chihiro Wakatsuki, was confusing? What was so confusing about him? Now that he thought about it there were a lot of things that were mind-boggling about himself to say the least, but just which things in particular were bothering the photographer the most continued to run through his mind. Was it the way he seemed to compliment and flirt with nearly everyone he saw? He didn’t think it was that big a deal, especially since he seemed to be relatively honest with how he truly felt about her even if she didn’t take them seriously. Or, perhaps it was because of the fact that he did actually enjoy messing around with makeup even on his own visage.. he knew he looked good, but did he really look that good in her eyes to be mistaken for a woman?

Chihiro simply stood there frozen and stared at her blankly after she slapped him right on the cheek of his good side. His joyful grin from mere moments before seemed to fall right off as he felt the slight sting of her hand across his face, wondering why in the blazes he deserved such a thing. Without warning, she reached up and grabbed the sides of his face and turned his head, kissing the same cheek she had hit with her tiny hands as if to make it better and ease the pain.

”Kyleigh..” He looked at her, his golden brown eyes wide in surprise. A grin made his way onto his face again, a hearty and joyous laugh erupting from the male’s mouth. He began laughing louder and harder, bringing tears to his eyes in complete disbelief at what he had just been a part of. ”Aha, Kyleigh, you’re really something else,” he said, still roaring with laughter, ”you’re the best, seriously.”

The male eventually left his laughing fit into a broken series of chuckles now and then, looking back to his company as he wiped his eyes of tears. ”Alright alright, I’ll go home. I guess you’ve had enough of lil ‘ol me for one day.. can’t have you getting sick of me right now, can I?” he said smiling, turning around and taking a few steps away from her door before taking a long look back at her. ”But then again, my place is sooo far away. You want me to walk home when it’s this cold out and in the dark? What if something happens to me, or even worse, what if something happens to my skin?” he dramatically gasped and held his face in horror. All of Chihiro’s endless amount of confidence solely depended on his looks alone, something he took great effort and pride into keeping clear and healthy. What kind of cosmetologist would he be if he didn’t?

( LOCATION )
                                        macarons. ruby district house #4

( COMPANY )
                                        macarons. kyleigh <3

( FEELING )
                                        macarons. horrified

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image
                                              crimson w h e r e x a m x i x ?
                                              ( LOCATION )
                                              macarons. NOTES toward sapphire district and the beach

crimson w h o x a m x i x w i t h x ?
                                              ( COMPANY )
                                              macarons. NOTES genevieve and caspian

crimson h o w x d o x i x f e e l x ?
                                              ( MOOD )
                                              macarons. NOTES stupid

So, they were going to the beach after all.. not to say that Julian wasn’t surprised by this. He did say it was fine. Julian simply smiled, half-glad that both members of his company seemed to be thrilled about the idea. He’d manage one way or another.

Julian jolted in surprise as he felt his arm lift slightly from his jacket’s pocket, looking over to see Caspian clinging onto him with both of his arms wrapped around his own. As surprising as it was, Julian couldn’t help but smile at this. "A bit chilly this evening, isn’t it? You better hold onto me tightly then.” he said with a warm princely smile and another pat on Caspian’s fluffy pink head with his free hand before they finally began walking.

There it was again with the beach talk, however this time both of them asked if he’d been to the beach recently or had the time to go when he was a child. Julian looked down toward the ground as if ashamed, away from both Genevieve and Caspian’s gaze, "I.. I’ve never been to the beach.” Realizing how childish and ridiculous he sounded, he looked back up at them in a panic. "I mean, I’ve been to a beach house and what have you.. and I know what it is in theory. My family just doesn’t believe or partake in such pastimes, really.” Julian shrugged at this. Needless to say he didn’t care for such a place anyway. The ocean was just a vast space of filth basqued in water.. he just couldn’t understand people entering such a domain for the sake of having fun. He shuddered at the thought of it. Hearing that Caspian had used to live near a beach and actually enjoy such a place amazed him. He was glad to hear and learn something new about the male, a faint smile making its way across his lips just thinking about it.

"I’ve only really been in the city where my family is, and I’ve never left until I moved here. Frankly I wasn’t even supposed to come here to the meadows.. my sister lives a few towns over and I was supposed to be meeting her there until our family’s issues have been resolved.” He didn’t mention anything of how he ended up stuck in Houseki, where the boxes were mislabelled by his own hands and he wound up buying the wrong ticket as well. That’s what he deserved for wanting his first taste of freedom and leaving home. He was a complete dunce when it came to life outside of home.

Realizing he may have been talking too much, Julian cleared his throat and looked away again. "What about the both of you, what were your reasons for coming all the way out here?” His eyes averted to Caspian’s for a moment, his head tilted slightly to the side in question. "I recall you mentioning something about your grandparents, am I right?”

”The traitor XIII”

”l Sailor Centaurus l”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas