Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
x ONE MORE N I G H T x one more
before I shall wither and d i e

x x x x x x

Salisbury was honestly uncomfortable with the way things were now.

Not only because the other was going to hate Salisbury for what he did (he still tried to hold out hope, but that hope was dimming with each passing day), but because of the other's stare as well . . . he didn't like the other's focus right into his eyes. Anyone trying to look into him and figure him out was the last thing he wanted right now. The more he focused on Titus' eyes, the more his knees trembled from where he stood. Why was he still trying to face him, even though his throat was clamped shut and he couldn't allow himself to say anything for the moment? But . . . what could he say, to justify all that he'd done?

The other male walked toward him, and Salisbury only stood petrified in front of him. Titus' hands cupping his face felt so . . . so . . . right with him. Salisbury was actually scared to admit that to himself, but he found solace in the other male wiping his cheek away. Salisbury didn't want to admit that he was on the verge of crying, but here was Titus reminding him of that painful truth. Salisbury's hands trembled--no, he wasn't contemplating on reaching for the other male--or was he? He fought with himself, telling him to not ruin anything more than he already did; however, his hands still went against his will, desiring to pull the other male close to him.

Salisbury's eyes widened when Titus soon pulled away from him, and the dark-haired male soon followed suit. His fingers grazed the redhead's hips, and Salisbury took a moment to look at his hands. Yes, he truly missed Titus--he couldn't deny that--but did that give his body any excuse to act away from his mind? Apparently so. It was like he was losing his self-control the more time he spent with Titus, and as much as Salisbury wanted to be angry at himself for it, he couldn't allow himself to feel that way. The more he thought about it, the more significance Titus had to Salisbury, and the florist was having a harder time adjusting to the entire situation more than he ever thought he would.

Titus was the first person to break the silence, and Salisbury stood in front of him taking a few, shaky breaths. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to stop more tears from forming before he stared back at the redhead.
                    "I suppose you can say that," he said, finally feeling a bit proud of himself for controlling some of the quivering in his voice. Maybe he would be completely better if he kept up this facade for just a bit longer--surely Titus wouldn't face him for that much longer, right? Maybe he would run away like he always seemed to do whenever he saw the gray-eyed British male these days. "I'm sure we've both . . . changed a lot since then."

So now Salisbury was resorting to small talk. Great. It was almost like Salisbury had some other questions that he wanted to ask the male--such as, "How have you felt since I last saw you?", but perhaps that would be like pouring salt to the wound. He flashed back to seeing Titus' face from the last week, and he remained frozen in front of the redhead. He was petrified, and he really didn't want the other male to notice that from him.

Salisbury's emotions were only for Salisbury and no one else, and he didn't want this situation to be any different for someone who surely hated him now.

x x x x x x

Grant me just o°• ONE MORE LIFE
ONE more I needed to make THIS thing R I G H T

tab tab tab Peridot District: Flower Shop tab tab tab Titus tab tab tab Afraid tab tab tab . . .

The traitor XIII

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image

location ~ Home → Peridot District, edge of forest
company ~ Junko
mood ~ Flustered
ooc ~ I'll leave the rest to you nuggled ;D

Once he was finished shaking his head, Shouta had turned his gaze up to the sky. Honestly, what was he thinking? There was no way Junko would agree to going to the Moon-Viewing Festival, let alone the fact that Shouta didn’t know if she had any feelings towards him. His thoughts were just going around in circles. 'What is wrong with me...?' the male asked himself and the stars above him, wishing unsuccessfully that maybe they had the answer to his many questions regarding Junko. Argh, he was thinking about Junko AGAIN. Letting out a huff of frustration, the male bent down and started fiddling with his shoe laces. The male focused his mind solely on retyping them, taking more care in doing so in an attempt to stop thinking about the red haired nurse. Of course, that wasn't going to happen.

"S-S-Shoujo?".

Shouta's head flicked up in response to the sound of that all too familiar voice. Really? There was no way this was happening again and now! Just as the nurse went on to say, there should be no real reason for them to be surprised about bumping into each other, considering the amount they do. After he was over the initial shock, Shouta stood back up and one glance at Junko confirmed that she was just as surprised as he was. Once they were both over the 'surprised' phase, a silence fell between the two. 'Aggggh, what do I say? I was just thinking about her and here she is! S-start off with something simple! Yeah, simple is good!' the male thought, running a hand through his loose strands of hair and glancing over to Junko as he did. For a split moment their eyes met, causing Shouta to blush again and avert his eyes. After what felt like forever, Junko was finally the one to break the silence, inquiring about Shouta's reddened face. Of all things, why did she had to pick up on that? Well, she was a nurse, and her attentiveness was one of the good things about her.

"Oh, uh, yeah....I was just out for a run to.....clear my mind" Shouta explained. Well, it wasn't a lie, but there was no way he was going to explain what he needed to clear his mind from. Running a hand through his hair once more, Shouta finally noticed how red Junko looked herself. Was she sick? Taking a step forward, Shouta's expression changed to one of concern. "Wh-what about you? You are looking a bit.....red too. You aren't sick are you?" he asked, learning forward to press his forehead against her own. She did feel a bit warm, maybe she was developing a cold? After a minute, the male looked down at the female in front of her, slowly processing the position they were in. Once it did, he let out a surprised yell and jumped back. "AHHHHH! I-I-I-I'm sorry!!! I didn't--I mean, I was just--Argh.....". All Shouta could manage was an incoherent sentence. Man, he must have looked like an idiot.

Once he had managed to compose himself just a tiny bit, the vet assistant answered Junko's second question. "Yeah, I have been pretty busy since the Sheep Festival is coming up....." Shouta trailed off. Festival. The Moon-Viewing Festival. With just that one word Shouta's thoughts had returned to what he was thinking of earlier. The festival for people to invite their love interests to view the moon. Junko's face had popped up when he thought of who to invite....that meant he wanted to be with her tomorrow night, right? He was still unsure if that meant he was in l-l-love with her, but Shouta followed the impulse anyway.

"H-hey Junko, I was wondering....." the male started, his voice rough with the nerves building up inside him. Tightening his hands into fists, Shouta opened his mouth and finished the sentance.

"D-d-do you want to go to the festival tomorrow with....me?"

The traitor XIII

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
                                    tab tab tab tab x H O U S E K I x M E A D O W S ' x F I R E F I G H T E R x x x x

tab tab tab tab

Allison Oswald can honestly say that he had a lot of fun in the Harvest Festival with Kat. The girl was so hyperactive about everything, but he didn't expect any less from a child. It definitely helped him keep his own energy up when he was browsing through all of the booths with her--Al had a hard time keeping his energy up on his own sometimes, but Kat helped him a lot with that. His eyes scanned through all of the items and games that people offered, and time went by a lot faster than he thought it would. When the festival was over he offered Kat to walk with her to her own house, something that the girl didn't seem to be against. He found out quickly that she lived in the Sapphire District, and if he recalled correctly, in the same house as Lucifer di Angelo, the principal of the school. Before they truly separated, Al smiled at her and waved, saying that he wouldn't mind seeing the younger girl again someday.

Overall, it had been a fun time for him. It was definitely a nice break from a monotonous routine. As he stood in the fire station, he continued to survey the town as he always had. Allison was always vigilant for danger, but that didn't mean that sitting in one place didn't get boring after a while. A quiet sigh escaped him as 5 P.M. came around--just how long had he been in this place, anyway? Oh sure, he allowed himself to take some breaks every once in a while, but they were typically just quiet strolls in nature around his work place. He enjoyed those too, don't misunderstand him, but now he was in the mood to try something else. Maybe something a little more . . . adventurous. His stomach rumbled, and inspiration struck his mind at the same time. Maybe he could allow himself a quick break at the cafe to grab some coffee and maybe a small bite to eat. He always enjoyed his sandwiches, and the chefs always did a good job with their food.

So with that in mind, Allison left a note by his post--surely a coworker of his would have seen it. He told them about how he was leaving early to finally grab food and to expect him to return the next day. Allison was always diligent about his work, and very rarely did he leave early; surely the others would understand.

A few minute walk soon brought him over to the Diamond District, scoping out for the cafe. His eyes fell on a quaint building, and without much hesitation he opened the door and helped himself in. Before taking a seat he looked around at all the customers there. The place seemed to be picking up pace at this time of night, probably since it was close to dinnertime and all. Out of everyone in the place, though, there were two people that he noticed the most--a blond girl that he recalled from the music festival, the one who played the violin . . . and the light-brunette that he had been thinking about for a while. He prepared to walk himself over to the two women, maybe invite himself to their conversation and enjoy some time with them, but his ears soon picked up on the topic they were speaking about--something about a festival, and wanting to go with someone . . . oh! The Moon-Viewing Festival was tomorrow, and Allison had let that slip his mind! How could he have allowed himself to do that? Especially since she had been in his mind lately, and he wanted to ask her to go with him . . . but by the sound of things, it seemed like she had someone else in mind. A quiet sigh left his lips as he took a seat at the front counter--

". . . I wanted to go with Al."

Wait, did he hear that right? A deep blush crept on his cheeks as he continued to listen to the woman speak to the blond (who was curiously not saying anything at the moment of time . . .). Did she feel the same way that he did? He hoped so, though Al was open to other possibilities. He remained standing by the door, solely to continue listening on the conversation the women were having, even if it wasn't a good thing . . .

The other woman finally noticed him after a bit, and Allison found himself walking over to the other woman and the blonde after a bit. He swallowed the lump in his throat and spoke,
                                          "Y-yeah . . . I hadn't eaten a lot today, so I figured I'd stop by here for a while." His voice stopped as he remembered the blond who sat across from the Vice Principal. "Oh, you were at the festival, right? I don't think I've said much to you yet. I'm Allison, though you can just call me Al. I'm the firefighter here."

Now it was time for the big question. Allison's fingers drummed on his thighs as he looked at the Vice Principal. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but . . . w-were you talking about the Moon-Viewing Festival?" He took a deep breath before his voice managed to stammer out: "Because I was wondering if you'd . . . like to see it with me."

His face flared up, causing the man to look away from the two women at the table. "I-I mean . . . you don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought that it might be fun for us . . ."

Gods, he was screwing this up pretty badly, wasn't he? And it was in front of her and a near-acquaintance, no less! Hopefully he wasn't intruding on them too much; he was praying to the Goddess that everything would turn out well in spite of that . . .

tab tab tab tab

tab tab tab tab tab Setting: [Cafe] tab tab tab Company: [A blond (Kanon) and Scarlet] tab tab tab Mood: [Nervous] tab tab tab OOC: [ . . . ]

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Raven5023

Timid Bunny

User ImageUser Image
User Image

• Luna had been wondering around the Diamond District for a good thirty minutes. The young woman was easily becoming bored with just being by herself. Now that she thought to herself more and more, she realized that there was a festival coming up in another day or so. Should she go? She doesn't have a date to go with, nor does she have anything to wear that would probably be appropriate for the festival. Well, she'll think of something to wear. Something conservative yet comfortable to lay down in the grass for. "Well, I'll think of something. Maybe going alone won't be so bad?"

As the words escaped Luna's mouth, she reflected on what she said. Going alone might not be so bad? Whatever happened to the side of her that was a hopeless romantic? Could it be that never having a love interest or a boyfriend made her this way? How sad. Suddenly, Luna felt a pain in her chest and stopped herself from walking. What was this? The young woman made a pained expression as she pressed her hand deeper in her chest as the pain got worse by the second, and then stopped. "??? W-What?" She took her hand away from her chest, confused at what had happened. A huge red mark where her hand used to be at remained there for a couple of seconds before it turned back to her normal skin tone. Well, if it doesn't happen again then it probably doesn't matter.

The young teacher sighed to herself and fixed her bangs a bit as she saw the Cafe from the Diamond District and thought of their desserts. She smiled to herself as she thought about making some dessert for Keiko, one of her closest friends who she hadn't seen in a long time because of Italy. She slightly smiled, suddenly wanting to make her one of every mango dessert she could think of. Luna slightly frowned when she realized that all of her cooking supplies were dusty from her long absence. She shrugged to herself and entered the establishment. The young woman started walking through the cafe, her first time being inside this particular cafe. Luna looked around her surroundings, seeing many different people, including one of her bosses, the vice principle of the school.

Luna walked up to the cashier and ordered one of every mango dessert, as well as some tea bags to compliment the dessert she was buying. As they made for her and Keiko to eat later. While the workers were preparing her order, Luna started looking through her purse and wallet. "!!!" Her eyes widened remarkably as she saw nothing but Euros inside her wallet. She started panicking as she continued looking for some sort of currency, other than euros. It started to seem impossible for Luna the more she continued to look through her purse.

With: No one, but around many unfamiliar faces | At: Diamond District: Cafe | Thinking: ". . ." | Feeling: Weird
    OOC:
    :3

• zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ⇝ peridot district: florist shop
                                                              ᴏᴏᴅ⇝ sad / angry
                                                                ssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ⇝ sal
                                                                  ᴏᴄ ⇝ cries bc san made me a new graphic AND bc sal and tit HURT

━━━━━━━┛

IT took all of TJ's everything to just stand there and continue to just... be around Sal.

For the longer that he was around him, the worse his heart ached. It ached for the past, the way they used to be not too long ago. It ached for the friendship that he had. It ached for the little smiles Sal would give him when he burst into the flower shop just to tease the living daylights out of him. It ached -- no, longed for Sal. It longed to be near him, to just grab his hand or brush against his arm the way TJ used to in a sort-of joking manner. It longed for the way that Sal called him "Titus" instead of "TJ" like he preferred.

His heart longed -- ached -- for the man in front of him and... and it killed TJ that he couldn't be with the man.

When Sal's fingertips grazed his hips, it took all of his self control to just not melt into that touch. One touch from Sal could have him in a big heaping mess, begging for forgiveness. Begging for Sal to come back to him, that he didn't mean to kiss him, that it was a spur-of-the-moment thing! But he knew -- he knew -- that it was wrong. He had spent many sleepless nights thinking about it, thinking about what had happened, what had gone wrong. Maybe if it could be fixed. But after the way that Sal had just pushed him away... how could he just crawl back to him now? Even though that's all he wanted to do, and gods did he want to; it just... it just wouldn't be right. He couldn't crawl back to Sal. Not now. Not... ever.

When Sal spoke, TJ looked at him. The quivering in his voice had gone down by a lot, he noticed, but it was still there. The sadness, that was still there. He was talking differently, it wasn't the same way he used to do before the incident happened. He wasn't acting the same at all, but that was a given, for TJ wasn't acting the same either. TJ studied Sal for a moment, his eyes gazing at him, looking him from up to down. He wasn't as brooding as he used to be, nor was he as stoic or cold. He seemed more...

"Sad"

TJ's eyes widened at his own words and he quickly shook his head. Did he say that out loud? He didn't mean to say that... Nonetheless, he glanced at Sal and bit down on his lip at the look on his face. Sad... sad was right. Sal looked so damn sad. Maybe, though... maybe "sad" wasn't the right word for it. Maybe it was something else. But TJ just couldn't place what word he was trying to think of. But whatever. All in all, Sal was right, they both have changed.

TJ sucked in a shaky breath and gazed down to his feet for a moment. He... he needed to talk to Sal. And if he didn't talk to him now, then he knew he never would. He barely had the courage to even now, but... but he had to do it. He had to try. It was his only shot, for after today, after he gave him his gift... he never wanted to see him again.

"I-I... I.... I need to... to talk to you, S-Salisbury." The name felt foreign on his tongue. How long had it been since he used Sal's full name to him? Years, for sure. He stopped calling him "Salisbury" long ago. "I... I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry f-for what I did on my birthday. I just wasn't thinking clearly a-and... and I... I don't know, really." His voice wavered a few times and he mentally screamed at himself to get it under control. If he was seriously going to do this now, he needed to be brave. He needed to not be a shaky mess. He could do that after he ran away.

"I-I... I love you, Sal! I love you so much that it kills me that we've been apart like this!" TJ lifted his head, only to gaze into those eyes that he loved so damn much. He fought the urge to reached out and touch Sal. He couldn't do that, it wouldn't be right. "I... I'm stupid, aren't I? As soon as I did it, I knew that you would react poorly. I knew that you would freak out and do something wild. Yet..." He took a pause, only to bring a hand up to his chest and grip the front of his shirt where his heart was, "...Yet it still hurt. You pushed me away and kicked me out of the shop, Sal! How do you think that made me feel?!"

"How could you? How could you do that to me... me of all people!" TJ felt the tears fall down his cheeks, but he didn't care. He lost the ability to care the moment Sal had touched his sides. "I cried, Sal. I cried for days over what you did to me. I cried in public and... and to my sister, of all people! I've never cried to her before! She's never seen me cry! I bet it broke her heart to see her little Titus crying!" His voice was on the verge of yelling, so he had to take a moment to calm the hell down. Sal looked so broken, he didn't deserve TJ yelling at him (even if he really did).

"...I-I thought... I was stupid, wasn't I? I thought that you liked me too and that the kiss would be okay. I thought.... I thought that things... I never thought that you, of all people, could hurt me, Salisbury."

TJ stiffened and slowly reached a hand into his pocket. He... he needed to leave. He needed to get away. He was close to breaking down and he really didn't want to do it with Sal around. He needed to do what he came here for and then just leave. He already overstayed his welcome. Slowly he pulled his hand from his pocket and held the small gift in his hand. "I... I came here... I came here to l-leave this for you... I didn't think I'd run into you." He took a step towards Sal and dropped it in his hands, before he took a step back. Even being that close was really pushing it.

TJ turned away from him and brought both of his hands to his eyes, only to rub at them aggressively, "Your stupid birthday is tomorrow and I didn't want you to not get your present I worked so hard to get just because of this..." He let out a shaky breath and let his arms fall to his sides, his hands slipping into his pockets as per usual, "I... W-work. I-I gotta go... Goodbye, Salisbury."

He took a step forward, only to stop in his tracks and look over his shoulder. Sal was watching him go. Would he try to stop him or would he just let him go? TJ shook his head. Whatever the case....

"You know something, Sal? I always ignored what people said about you, how you could never love a human." There was a pause, mostly so Sal could let those words sink in, "...But maybe... maybe they were right all along. Maybe you just can't love a human. Maybe that's why you love your flowers so much; it's to fill that void you have in your heart." TJ let out a weak laugh, "You really are as cold as everyone says... I guess I just never noticed it."

With that said and done, TJ looked straight ahead and started walking without looking back.

ILOVESAL

we live for each other, or have you in the of the ?
                                                                    because we can't play it anymore, and we don't have a place to go home to.
                                                                    what, you don't got enough life left to wipe these out?
                                                                    just like old times, this is the kind of pain I love.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
      User Image▇▇▇▇ where with feeling
      ▇▇▇▇ home in the inn akira joyous
      _

It’s not like Akira ever got in trouble for being late to work anyways.. Ryuu blew the bangs from his eyes in frustration as he realized this. ”He’s probably just hungry and wants to be picked up or something.. I leave early, so I haven’t had the chance to spend time with him lately,” he said in defense toward both himself and the cat. Then again, he worked, his long days without his husband were of course spent with the said main as soon as he was off. He was sure all Cisco wanted was some attention, and he honestly did feel bad for it. The poor kitten just wanted some love, and Ryuu was sure he would do that as soon as he got home. This whole marriage thing was way in over his head. A chuckle escaped his lips as he pondered over his next thought, ’Akira.. he isn’t seriously jealous of a cat, is he?’ Mayhaps it was a bit of a stretch, but just thinking of his husband jealous of him being lovey-dovey with his pet was rather humorous to him. Not to mention the slightest bit sad.

However, his smile quickly faded as soon as the other opened his mouth, and for good reason, mind you. One, Malibu, and two, that damned Malibu. He could understand Cisco and Akira not getting along, with how he would often use Cisco and his affections to make his husband jealous, but no, Malibu was different. By Jove, the snake just loved to taunt him. Any time Ryuu would come up and try to be affectionate with the love of his life, Malibu just up and stared at him. No matter what he was doing, no matter where he was in the inn room, the snake’s eyes just wouldn’t stop watching him.

"Look, I love you, Akira, and I would do a lot of things for you, but there is absolutely no way I’m coming near that thing.. I can’t and I won’t.” Ryuu looked up at his husband pleadingly, his voice firm. He made up his mind. No amount of anything would help in changing it. Not even a kiss from Akira. Or three. "N-no, Akira.. I really don’t want to,” he stammered, shaking his head and shuddering at the thought of it plus the cold, "I just know he does! Whenever I get close to you when he’s around he hisses at me, and he won’t stop looking at me! He watches everything I do, Akira, everything we do, and it scares me!” If Akira was tired of Cisco, by the gods, Ryuu was horrified by Malibu. Well, frankly tired of being horrified by Malibu. He didn’t want to have to be afraid of being in his own home.

Of course, instinctively to get out of the cold, he clung to Akira. Damn. Curse his husband for his godly body heat. And perhaps body overall. ”I blame you for all of this, really. You and your surplus of body heat; it’s just enough for the both of us.” Ryuu wrinkled his nose again as Akira brought his arms around him to keep him warm, half loving the gesture for how sweet the man was being and the other half of him wanting to beat him senseless from the smell of cigarettes caught in his clothing. ”And you really do, I swear that scent will be hard to get out of your clothes anytime soon.” The male then let out a sigh. It was just something he had to put up with. As much as he loved the man, he didn’t have to love everything about him. However knowing that, he might as well try.

Ryuu swallowed, looking up toward him. Tonight.. they’d go for drinks? In all honesty, Ryuu couldn’t drink; not even if his life depended on it. He’d gone to the tavern a few times before he’d met Akira, and every time he couldn’t handle more than one drink before keeling over and someone had to help him home. Granted that was when a close friend of his lived with him so he well well-taken care of. Then with Akira, he did learn to drink a bit better, but eventually the other did give up on him and let him do as he pleased after realizing he was a hopeless case. Even Ryuu had to agree, he had the tastes of a child in a grown man’s body. He didn’t really want to go, knowing he’d likely make a fool of himself, but he was already sure his husband would be going regardless if he was tagging along or not. Then again, if he were to be home by himself, that thing would be there. Watching him.

”I.. I guess I’ll tag along with you then. It would be nice being out and about for a change,” he said, quickly disagreeing with his words as soon as he spoke them. Though in any case, anything was better than being within the same space as Malibu, especially if Akira wasn’t around. He just dodged a bullet there, and a big one at that. Ryuu closed his eyes and softly smiled, touched at the other male’s caring actions of keeping him warm. At the word of keeping Malibu away and in his cage upon their return to their home, Ryuu perked up and couldn’t help keeping the smile off of his face. He gently squeezed the male’s hand in his own as they made their way home, genuinely happy now. His husband really did love him, and even if it wasn’t spoken or didn’t seem that way through the eyes of others, he knew just through the little things the other did for him. Even consoling him and reassuring his safety by keeping his blasted pet at bay was good enough for him.

The trek back toward the inn didn’t take much time at all, and after Akira’s attempt at keeping him warm, he managed to make it the whole way without losing much of it at all. Ryuu unlocked the door, welcomed with the warmth of home and a cute fluffy feline right there waiting for him as he opened the door. Cisco mewed as he picked the cat up and into his arms, nuzzling against his soft fur with his nose. ”You’ve been good all day, haven’t you, Cisco?” he cooed, fondling over the fuzzy being in his arms halfway through the doorway. Ryuu swerved out of the way to let Akira through, holding him the way one with a baby would, then taking a seat on the sofa for him to relax before they headed out again for the evening.

Ryuu’s eyes moved from Cisco up to Akira, who seemed bothered by this. He chuckled, clearly enjoying himself. How cute it was, seeing the other bothered by him being affectionate with anyone or anything else other than him. ”Acchan~ come here and sit with me. You look lonely over there.” He patted the spot beside him on the seat for the other to join him. Ryuu softly kissed the forehead of his cat before setting him down onto the floor to wander off, reaching his hands out for the male. ”We’ll leave soon, just take a break for a little bit. You deserve it,” he smiled, still motioning for the other to join him but remembering the certain scent he hated that the other still carried, ”just not too close, I still have to get those clothes clean.”

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
                        User Image
                        User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION Home║█⋮THOUGHTS I like you too.║█⋮COMPANY Cheerio wink

Kyleigh sat next to him on her knees looking at her arms and wrists. She looked horrible, even in her eyes. And, she knew how she could fix it. The sad fact, was that it was all a mind game at this point, and the mind was such a hard thing to trick. Making the mind believe in something it doesn't want to is more difficult than it sounds. Pulling at her sleeves, she managed to get them back down past her wrists, making the illusion of health a bit more believable. She let out a small sad sigh bringing her cup to her lips before suddenly being pulled into his person. Frozen, she slowly lowered her cup to the table feeling a bit confused. Hadn't he just been yelling at her? And wasn't he still angry? The boy was giving off the girl mixed signals. To be fair, she'd been doing the EXACT same thing just moments before. Guess the both of them weren't really great at getting their points across.

Awkwardly being held, Ky looked down in a soft blush listening to him speak, pulling up her head slightly when he asked what SHE really wanted. Her face redder with blush and her actual pigment. "Y-you really like me..." The concept was so foreign. The last man that had actually made her small and feel loved, was her father. That had been so long ago. She almost didn't know how to react to the new feeling after so many years. Letting her head slowly drop onto his chest, she let her body be closer to his as he held her and continued speaking, her eyes shooting up at him when he brought up the word love. Love. It was so easy for him to say. How crazy. But...she felt the same way...didn't she? Maybe that was this feeling of confusion, anger, giddiness. Everything she'd been trying to cover up with lame actions. When he cupped her chin and wiped away a bit of stray make up, she looked up at him now understanding.

"Y-you're perfect too... And, I want you to be really happy." She played with her hands a bit nervous and slowly reached out and around hugging Chihiro around his waist as her head rested against his upper chest. "And, if you're happy with me...t-then I want you to do what makes you happy." She sighed shaking her head. No, that wasn't it. She still hadn't told him how she really felt. Maybe she could just keep building. The small girl was actually doing a lot better than usual. "I would be happy too i-if you would like me like you said b-because I do like you." Blushing deeper, she buried her face now speaking a bit muffled. "B-but you're still a jerk sometimes." Mostly referring to his teasing. Peaking out, she bit her lip softly. "Would you...want to watch the moon with me? I mean...the festival." As soon as she asked she felt ridiculous. "S-sorry. It's stupid. Never mind," she said hiding back in his shirt. So warm. Without thought, she brought in her knees, curling up against him, just felling comforted the closer she got, laying in his arms.

SANic-hime the hedgehog

Supreme Cat

User Image

╳ ╳ Noel Carol - sᴇᴀᴍsᴛᴇʀ
      xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED work (the tailor shop)
      xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING exasperated
      xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Kimberly, Ailsa, and Lucielle
      xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO MAKE YOU MINE Tea sound good

____˩σʌɛ
                              ____________________this is MY game now
                                  Noel kept his head down, taking a break to let his thoughts regather and focus. Working was good, thinking about his horrible love life was not. He took in a breath and was about to calm himself, but it was not meant to be. His head had lifted at the sound of someone entering the shop, but quickly reconnected with his work station when he heard their voice. Lucielle...great.

Noel looked up at Kimberly when the man called his name, "Yes?" was the simple reply he gave, and waited for the man to continue. As his boss spoke again, Noel froze. He waited for the other to finish and shook his head, "There's no need for me to go home early, I'm perfectly able to continue working," he reassured his boss. It wasn't a lie, and he needed something to do to keep him from banging his head repeatedly against a wall. Even with the sewing, his head already met his work station, so he knew it would only get worse if he left.

As if the universe wanted to give him even more to do, Ailsa entered the room, coming back from her break. Why did everyone think he needed a break? He had to admit though, tea did sound good. At least Ailsa hadn't commented in his current mind set, like Lucielle did. Whether or not it was because she was giving him some form of privacy, or just didn't notice, he was grateful. It was then that the universe decided to kick him again. He needed to stop jinxing himself. He listened as Ailsa fussed over him. "Don't worry, I'm not sick. You shouldn't worry over what's troubling me, it's stupid. Men as a whole are idiots , but not all of them are bad, and I'm already planning on punching a certain idiot next time I see him so no need to fret Ailsa. I want the satisfaction of my fist hitting his face." He let out a sigh, "Let me talk to Lucielle about her dress first, then we can have tea, okay?"

"I apologize for making you wait Lucielle," turned his attention back to the green hair women and the black dress she was holding. It was different from what she usually wore, but it would look good on her. He cast his glance up and noticed makeup on her face. He let out a small sigh, "It's nice to see you wanting to dress up a bit Lucielle, but don't think you have to in order to look good. I think you look best when you're being yourself," he told her, his voice it usual fairly flat tone, but he meant what he said. He always encouraged people to dress like themselves, because he knew what it was like to be forced into something to make him what someone else wanted. It wouldn't seem like too big of a deal for most people, and Noel wasn't about to tell people what they can and can't wear. Besides, some people needed and wanted to experiment with their clothing styles, and there was nothing wrong with that. Wear what you want. That's always been one of his biggest things about sewing and being a tailor.

"I do think the dress will look good on you though. It's certainly a change of pace from what you usually wear." He spoke again. "If it's only minor alterations, it shouldn't take me long to do. However, it seems we'll be taking a short tea break before I can begin working again."
                              on another level
                              you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ n/a

I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ!!

Raven5023

l Sailor Centaurus l

sanchan-hime the tsandere

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

Junko Ichijuri - Nurse⊷ ((O | O | C : dont let haru find out ;D )) ⊷

Junko. Where?...edge of the forest I'm feeling....super super happy! I'm not saying...s-shoujo youre so cute! With?...shouta

User Image

( H E A R T )Junko couldn't ignore the fact that her face was practically burning red, for it seemed to always do that when she was around Shouta, but she tried, at least! She really did try to ignore the fact that it was burning and instead looked at Shouta, only to flash him a bright smile. She listened to his words and nodded her head, but she couldn't help but wonder why he needed to clear his mind. Maybe it was just stress from working so much or something. In any case though, she -

Shouta suddenly took a step forward and pressed his forehead against hers. She had to reach out and lightly grab onto his shirt to keep herself from collapsing either to the ground or into him. If her face wasn't burning red, it seriously was now! But the moment really didn't last for more than a minute or two, for Shouta eventually yelled and jumped away, stuttering over his words and not being able to form a complete sentence. Junko wanted to tell him that it was okay, that he didn't need to be so worried about what he did, but... she was just too in shock and embarrassed to say anything. Whenever she opened her mouth, nothing flowed out of it. She was just in complete shock that Shouta had done that, especially with how embarrassed and weird he was at the Harvest Festival when she put a hand on his forehead!

Her hands fiddled with the hem of her shirt and she gazed away from him for a moment. She thought for a little while on what she should do. On the one hand she really did want to go to the Moon-Viewing Festival with him and this was the perfect chance to ask him! But... at the same time, what would happen if he said no? She would just end up looking like a fool and she had the feeling that she'd just be really, really upset. After all... Shouta never really seemed like he liked it when she was around. It was always... awkward and they were both always embarrassed. Maybe... maybe he really didn't like her.

Just the thought of that made Junko sad. Was... that really the case? Did he not like her? Not even as a friend? As she gazed back at him, there was just something there that told her that that wasn't the case. If he really didn't like her... he wouldn't have gotten all close to her a few moments ago, nor would he still be here. Maybe... Shouta brought up the sheep festival and Junko couldn't help but giggle and add, "I adore sheep! They're just so cute! I'm excited for the festival!" She couldn't deny the fact that she may or may not have a few sheep stuffed animals she found over the years in her home.

Shouta had said her name and Junko tilted her head to the side. He didn't normally say her name. Nonetheless, though, she finally decided to ask him to the festival. It was literally now or never.

"S-S-Shouta, will... will you go to the festival tomorrow with... with me?"

Golden-colored eyes widened at the end of her sentence, because it was then that she realized that Shouta was staring at her because he had asked her at the same time she did.

It took Junko a moment to register that that actually happened and when it did, she broke out into a fit of giggles. She brought her hands to her face and covered it, only to laugh into her hands. Had that really just happened? Had they asked each other to go to the festival tomorrow at the same time? Keiko was right, Shouta... Shouta totally did like her, maybe as much as she liked him! After another minute of giggles and laughs, Junko managed to control herself and she removed her hands from her face, "O-Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to laugh like that!"

Junko took a few steps forward until she was close to Shouta, only to reach her arms out and wrap them around him. She didn't even care if he was sweaty or gross at all. All she cared about was that he was here and what had just happened! Junko hummed happily and nuzzled her head a little against his chest, "You know... I... I was afraid that you didn't like me, Shoujo. You always just seemed like you wanted to just leave whenever we were near each other. E-especially after these last few run ins..." She pulled her head away to look up at his face, a bright smile on her own, "I'd absolutely love to go to the festival with you tomorrow!"

Junko felt so giddy, so happy. Keiko will be so proud of me...!

With one final squeeze to him, she pulled away and took a step back. Her face was red as usual, but for some reason, she just didn't care that it was. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and sighed, "Oh dear... This'll have to be kept quiet from Haru... He'll never let me- err, us live it down..."

A wise man once told me: If you ever find yourself on the ωяσиɢ path, just keep ωαℓκιиɢ and never look back.

Raven5023

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image
      you must be myℓʉ¢ӄყ აʈαɾ
      cause you make Ðąɾӄɲεაა
      seem so ғαя

• ℓσcαтισи _ in town//peridot district////cσмραич_ tit [tj]////ғєєℓιиɢ ℓιкє _ confused//worried

The day started off pretty monotonously, and that was just the way Hibiki preferred it. He had overslept, a mistake on his part since he'd stayed up a little later than he meant to the previous night. It was a mix of sleeplessness and the urge to cook something new that had him out of bed in the middle of the night, kitchen a mess and Hibiki in nothing but his pajamas. Still, he had managed to work out a few new things, added some ingredients to an old recipe, and crashed with the same silly grin he always had when things worked out. Unfortunately, that meant he slept straight through his alarm, and was still pulling his boots on as he rushed out the door.

Work played out quietly, Hibiki had to wonder why he'd been in such a terrible rush in the first place. Being late wasn't really a good thing, of course, he knew that. It was on an ever growing list of things he really need to work on. But the cafe had been quiet and he spent the day making random cakes while the place was empty. Someone was bound to get tired of all the pastries he kept making, and he was pretty sure if TJ had to see another cake, the guy would ban him from the tavern. But he couldn't think of a single situation that cake couldn't improve! Of course that was probably a dumb thing to think and someone was going to drown him in his own cake one day. But the man didn't mind the thought terribly, he could think of worse ways to go out than one that involved lethal amounts of cake.

The afternoon had been slow enough that not only had he made and boxed enough cake and pudding to cover Houseki Meadows from district to district, he'd managed to actually make food to sell and prepared things for when he came in the next morning. Even if he managed to come in late again, he would be completely prepared. He may have started the day in a clumsy fashion, but that didn't mean it had to stay that way. This meant he managed to sneak away a little earlier than usual, since the place was mostly stocked. Tea was made to order, but it could be done easily by someone who was not him. Still, the day's silence bugged him in a way he was doubtful the rest of the staff quite understood. Of course there were customers, he could hear them come in and out from his place in the kitchen and the waitstaff there were nice enough and very hard workers. But hard as he tried, he felt out of place at work, only really calm when he was covered head to boot toe in flour or other random things, mind too busy sifting through recipes to make small talk.

Hibiki admittedly felt out of place nearly everywhere, but people where just nice enough that he felt a small ache in his heart when he wandered through town. It was terribly nostalgic, but he wasn't entirely sure that was a good thing. He needed to try harder. He wanted to stay this time, truly stay, but there was no point if he didn't try his hardest. It would make no difference where he was if every place he ended up in had the same loneliness at the end of the day. He wasn't out to become the town mascot, but Hibiki realized that perhaps he needed to start visiting places that weren't the tavern if he wanted to make friends like a normal person.

He was not a lush, he had to keep telling himself that every time his wandering led him to the tavern. The issue wasn't so much drinking, it was more that he'd found it easier to talk or relax there. The drinking just happened to be a plus, or minus depending on the day. He'd even managed to make friends with one of the bartenders who ended up his 'guinea pig' when he wanted to test new dishes. TJ was bound to get sick of the red head, but he figured he would be content for as long as the friendship lasted. It was bound to end soon, what with the jokes and name calling, and in TJ's case hair pulling, but Hibiki was content.

After a few minutes of wandering and watching the sun set, he shook his head and laughed as he found his feet were yet again leading him towards the tavern. Well, at the very least TJ would have yet another meal and he would have his drinks and it would be normal. Normal was safe, plain, agreeable. He could deal with that, no problem! His thoughts dragged to a halt as he noticed the bartender walking towards him. A stupid grin graced his features, though a small voice in the back of his head was confused. He was headed to the tavern, he knew it was open this evening, but the taller red head was going the opposite direction. TJ looked like a man on a mission, a secret one at that, his face was blank.

Inspite of this, Hibiki heard the words leave his mouth before he'd thought them or the situation through properly. "Hey, Tit. Heading the wrong way, man. Isn't the bar that...?" He'd lifted his hand to point in the direction the man had come from but as TJ stopped in front of him, the words died in his throat.

Titus was more often than not irritated or smiling, but Hibiki wasn't sure what to make of the man in front of him. He looked lost, like something had hit him and hard. Hibiki slowly dropped his arm and shifted forward a little to get a better look at the bartender, a look of immediate concern on his face. "Are you... is everything alright?"

• and when iʼm ℒøაȶ youʼll be my ℊʉɩმε
      i just turn around and youʼre by my აɩმε
      ooc: first post ho! /shot
      The traitor XIII
      i did the thing /dies

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
      User Image
                                                          Like a river flows surely to the sea
                                                            Darling so it goes
                                                              some things are meant to be
                                                                take my hand, take my whole life too
                                                                  for I can't help falling in ----

RYUURYUU<3

It always amused Akira to the point of laughter whenever he brought of Malibu. For it was Ryuu's reaction on what really sold it. The way he always talked about the snake staring at him, watching him. It was just, frankly, amusing. Akira knew that Malibu didn't hate anyone! He never had before! But... it was a little sad, though, for Akira stopped being as affectionate with his snake since he and Ryuu began living together. More often than not, Akira was cuddling his husband instead of his snake. Maybe... maybe Ryuu was right. Maybe Malibu did hate him. Nonetheless, though! He was still going to try to get them to get along! He just hoped that Ryuu would never make him chose between him or his snake... He didn't know which he could pick! He's had his snake for a long time now, but he absolutely loved and adored Ryuu! It was a tough decision!

But Ryuu was too nice to ever even think of making him decide something like that.

A smile found its way to Akira's lips when Ryuu agreed to go out with him for drinks. "I'm not expecting you to have a drink, you know. Just being there, together, will be nice." Akira could have as many as five drinks before he got any effect from the alcohol, while it took the other not even one full drink to feel something! That's what was a little sad, for Akira liked to go out and drink whenever he could. But ever since he married, he felt like going out and getting drunk was not a good thing, for Ryuu already hated one habit of his, he didn't need to hate another. But... but he was glad Ryuu decided that they could go together.

The trip to the inn was short lived and Akira was smiling the whole way because the other was pressed into him, using him for his warmth, and not trying to push him away like he usually did when he smelled like cigarette smoke. It was no surprise, though. It was slowly getting towards the winter season and Ryuu was a clingy one when it came to the cold weather. Soon he'd end up having Ryuu literally wrapped in his jacket along with himself! ....Not like Akira was complaining about that, or anything!

As soon as Ryuu opened the door, Akira rolled his eyes and sighed. There it was. That stupid creature just sitting there, like it had been waiting for them to get home. A scowl spread across his lips as he watched as his husband picked up the beast and started to hold it close and kiss it. He made a 'tsk' sound, as he slid past him and into the room. He instantly walked to Malibu's cage and smile when he came out from his hiding spot. Akira bent over the cage and whispered, "I'll take you out of your cage later when Mochi is asleep or something! He'd get angry with me now if I took you out, I'm sorry!" He pouted down at his snake for a moment, before he turned on his heel and walked back to where Ryuu was.

Akira rolled his eyes and moved towards the couch, nearly tripping over the cat in the process.

He plopped down on the couch right next to Ryuu and leaned into him, "D-did you see that? He... Cisco tried to trip me! He tried to trip me, Mochi!" His voice was at a whining tone and he even leaned further into Ryuu, one of his arms reaching out to drape across him. He nuzzled his face into the crook of the other's neck and whispered, "Cisco is going to kill me in my sleep one of these days. He tried to suffocate me the other day!" Akira had woken up to a cat literally sleeping on his face. It was not good. At all. Nope.

A comfortable silence fell between the two and Akira couldn't help but smile. He always loved being around Mochi, for they could just sit comfortably with each other in a silence and just be with each other. And really, that was all he ever needed.

.....At least until Ryuu brought up something about the way he smelled again and pushed his face away from his own.

"Alright, alright~ I get it, I smell. Sheesh." Slowly he stood up from the couch and stretched his arms over his head, "I suppose I'll go and shower before we leave for the tavern. If it'll make you happy." He looked over his shoulder and stared at Ryuu, before he turned and headed towards the bathroom. He opened the door and paused in the doorway, a sly smile on his face, "Feel free to join me if you want~"

With that said and done, Akira slipped into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

the inn totally happy mochi [ryuu]

sanchan-hime the tsandere
        my flash player crashed earlier and i lost my other reply. ; n ; hope this one will suffice!!

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Statustician 100
      User ImageUser Image
                                                Upon noticing the time on his clock, the Donatello turned on his stomach and pointed his head in the direction of his nightstand. It's where his medication were and it was getting near the time he had to take them. Stretching out an arm, he opened the drawer to the piece of furniture before proceeding to grope around for his prescription bottles. Though being too lazy at the moment to look into the drawer, the man had pulled out several minerals and vials of sediment in the process of his "search". Once he found the bottles though, he took his prescribed dosage of "mood stabilizers" before closing the containers.

Shoving the meds back into the depths of his nightstand, the blond got out of bed and got dressed. With it being a little bit past seven o'clock, he was sure that the museum would be opened. After getting all prepared for the day, the twenty-four year old left his room. He hustled down the stairs of the inn and exited the establishment before making his way to his destination. Upon getting to his destination, he began to converse with some of the staff members there before roaming about the hallways. When a quarter to ten came around, Donatello made his way out of the building. With it being an almost an hour before he had to attend work, the fair haired got a quick bite to eat at the local cafe. After eating, he headed back to the inn in order to get his work tools. Finding them all in his room and on a table which the building had provided, Donny grabbed them. Making his way down stairs again, he left the place and begun his trek to the dig site.

Once there, the assistant got down to work. He removed the tarp he had set over the area he had been working on yesterday, something that was kind of a standard practice for any archaeologist or paleontologist. Aspiring and professional ones included since having tarpaulin around was a must for any member of the two fields. The purpose of having the item around was to cover up and protect any disturbed portion of the site from the elements as rain as well as the sun, or even plants for that manner could wreck havoc on any unexposed findings. In addition to that, placing back some dirt back into the site was also another common practice that the two types of scientists used. Much like the tarp, the dirt was supposed to help protect any findings.

After removing the waterproof sheet, Donatello carefully set it aside and began to excavate his portion of the dig site. While many people would probably think digging around in dirt was an easy task, it really wasn't. The male would even wince any eye to such a retort as the dirt you were removing WASN'T just dirt. There artifacts, maybe bones, features, etc in there. It wasn't like he could take a plow or shovel through the sediment without a care! With maybe enough funding and knowledge of what was in Houseki Meadow's dig site, he or maybe his mentor could get a bulldozer. However as an archaeologist (or a possibly aspiring one in his case), it was their duty to preserve history and not destroy it! Taking care and having a steady hand on your tools was trait you had to have for the his job. . . as well as patience. You had to have a lot of that too as the whole process could be a rather slow one. Heck, Donatello even spent a good portion of his time at work trying to excavate some broken pottery. There were sherds here and there but it wouldn't be until he got back to the lab that he'd be able to analyze them in greater detail. Though recording and properly marking the pieces, he placed the bits of ceramic pottery into different bags before continuing his work.

As the day progressed, the outside temperature began to drop and eventually Donatello began to pack his things up. Placing the tarp back on the site, he fastened it tightly before picking up his tools and findings. Making his way over to the lab, he began to clean and analyze the sherds. However at around 5:00 PM, his stomach began to interrupt his lab work. Most of the time the young assistant would ignore such cries and continue on with his job but his stomach wouldn't allow it. Having gotten a little carried away into the excavation process, the male missed out on lunch. Bellowing like a some mad starved beast, the organ cried out for food. It ached for it and caused him to stop every few minutes with it's loud ramblings. Eventually after some verbal protesting, the assistant finally relented and gave into his stomach's demands.

"I suppose I could get some more nutrition. . ." The male almost mumbled the words as he spoke them, though the tone that they were in were of great pondering. Since really, where exactly would he go out to eat? The general store was closed so he couldn't pick up a sandwich to go or something and having already eaten out a the cafe, he wasn't sure if he wanted to revisit the place. But a loud growl and sharp hunger pain was enough to help him rethink his decision. "I guess, I'll just have stop by there again." He murmured before setting down a freshly cleaned sherd. Placing it on the tray, Donatello washed his hands and left the laboratory.

He then made his way back to the cafe and upon entering the establishment, Donatello came across a human. More specifically one of the female gender. She had black hair and reached up to his neck but her face wasn't one that he could recall. Though from the looks of it, the woman. . . or was she a girl? In all honesty, Donatello couldn't really pin-point what age she was. Her small, almost non-existent bust size could suggest that she was a young teenage girl hitting puberty but at the same time for all he knew, she could just be a fully mature but flat chested adult human. After all, those kind of homo sapients did exist. Although typically, they weren't really fond of being asked their age or chest size. Or at least, that's something the blond had known from past inquires about the subject.

But still. . .the specimen in front of him seemed to be having trouble. For the past few minutes she's been digging around her purse for something. Maybe a wallet or some change, as the blond could see some mango desserts being made and tea bags getting readied. Once they were on the counter, her movements became rapid and more frantic as she continued looking through her bag. Though after a few more seconds of watching and mental debates about what he should refer to the female as, the blond settled on a term: maiden. Being young in terms of age and from the looks of it unmarried, the very word would fit his current unknown age situation.

Nevertheless having found a word he could use, the assistant opened his mouth to speak. "Hark!" The words flowed out of his mouth in a semi-loud tone. It was as if he was trying to announce his presence to them but in a rather boisterous manner, he continued on with an inquiry. This time, he cast a look to Luna as he spoke. "Fair maiden! Are you need in some aid?" It was kind of obvious to him that she needed help but any complaints or protests that could be made would be ignored by Donatello as the male immediately pulled out his wallet. But with a smile and some gusto, he pointed his gaze at the cashier. "How much will that be dear good, sir?"

ℓocation
                                                xxxxxxxxxCafe
                                                company
                                                xxxxxxxxxLuna
                                                σoc
                                                xxxxxxxxx
                                                Kodee-Bunny

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

User Image

►◄LOCATION: Cafe
      ►◄THOUGHTS: I'm so pathetic...
      ►◄COMPANY: Kanon and...al!
      ►◄OUTFIT: Knee length skirt and short sleeve button up

He was nervous. Oh god! Why was he so nervous! Maybe she shouldn't have pointed him out. Many people know him around town as one of the town's firemen, and no doubt he was known for his sweet nature and willingness to help others. He'd probably just wanted a place to hide and take a break, and here she was just spouting his name out for the whole world to hear. Stupid Scarlet. Stupid! "O-oh my. You shouldn't let yourself go so long without eating. I would h-hate to see you get sick," she said now a bit anxious herself. She'd never seen him like this before. Just seeing him on edge made her nerves spike three times their normal level. As he spoke to Kanon, he seemed to mellow out a bit which gave her some relief. "Yes, the girl is a wonderful musician. We were just talking about how talented she was," she said leaning on the table slightly her chin resting on her hand.

That was when she felt it. Something sticky. Pulling her hand away, she realized a white powder had been covering her lips and mouth and the vice principle nearly turned as white as the powder itself. 'Oh dear god what do I look like to him!?' She quickly grabbed a napkin giggling nervously dipping it into a glass of water and washing off her lips and face. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't realized I was still um...I just looked foolish I'm sure," she said admitting defeat. No way to really say sorry for having donut face. She would just have to accept whatever he said. However, as he turned back to her, his tone had become shaky again. Odd. She didn't know of antyhing that the fireman feared. What could be making him so anxious. And then, his words seemed to hit her like a ton of bricks. Mostly due to the surprise. He'd heard? He'd heard her admit that she wanted to go with him?! No no no! This wasn't good. Not after the incident and avoiding him at all costs. No...

She went to open her mouth to justify her words when he continued speaking finally making his own confession. The room seemed absolutely still as she heard her heart beat like a drum. "...With...me? I-I mean with you?" She turned looking at her nearly empty mug of hot chocolate nearly speechless. He wanted to go with her too? They wanted to go together? Could it really be that perfect? Hearing him speak again, it sounded like he was starting to worry out of her silence. "N-no! I-I would love to go with you!" She held up her hands waving them fiercely for him not to get the wrong idea knocking her cocoa off the table in the process. "Oh shoot! Uh." Ducking under the table, she grabbed a few napkins frantically wiping up her mess. Crawling out from the table, she went to stand up only to meet the edge and fall back to her knees while hearing a nice rip from behind her.

Instantly, her cheeks went red. "Oh no...." She let her eyes wander up to Al's her face, like her name, Scarlet. "I-I think I ripped my skirt a-along the seem." Looking back, she could practically see her hip bone along with her undergarments getting some fresh air from the cafe. "D-did you still want to go with me," she said with a small embarrassed smile. She could feel her eyes watering but tried to hold back her tears only one managing to pass her lower lid, the same Scarlet smile plastered on her face as always. 'Don't let him see you cry. It's okay. It's okay...'

Raven5023

l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
      User Image
      The only way you get there Is one step at a time
      When you can't WAITany L O N G E R
      tab BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

██ тнєяє's иo END ɩɲ SIGHT
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sapphire District tab Cassie and Jewel tab Morose, contemplative tab . . .
      ━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━

"Aw, Cassie! You're adorable when you're so bashful!" Genevieve tossed her head wildly, her thick blonde curls bouncing in the air. Okay, maybe Caspian wasn't all that bashful--he seemed more confused about it than anything--but Jenna always had the vision of seeing him blush, and it got more precious the more she thought about it. And now that she thought about it . . . didn't he a couple times already, around Julian? Maybe Jenna only imagined that, but she could have sworn that the boys were getting along better than even she thought they would. It would definitely be interesting for her to see how they got along in the coming days.

Almost as if she had been thinking about it too soon, the blonde soon noticed the pink-haired male cuddling up to Julian, apologizing that it was a bit cold. Genevieve could have squealed in that very instant, proclaiming that the two of them were very adorable for each other, but she coughed instead. After breathing for a bit, her voice suddenly piped up, albeit a bit raspy,
                                                      "Yeah . . . from what I remember, it tends to be pretty cold in the beaches, especially now with the weather getting chillier." She grabbed her other arm, with her eyes staring straight ahead to their intended destination. They probably had a bit of a walk to get to, but anticipation was also enough to get her excited. She hopped around in place as she walked alongside the two of them, hoping that her energy could burn off and convert into some more body heat.

Julian's words resounded too closely with Genevieve, and she looked at the water ahead of them.
                                                      "It's alright, Jewel. I wasn't the closest with my parents, so I never really got to do anything with them, visiting the beach included. It was all business and none for leisurely purposes." she sucked in a breath. Her feet pressed against the sand and she smiled to herself. What if she did get to share some simple pastimes with her parents--how would their relationship have been like then? Surely a lot less distant than what Jenna had been given. Caspian talking about living near the beach, and her eyes widened. "R-really now . . . I could never imagine living in a chilly, windy place with sand constantly trying to bury you. But at the same time, it definitely sounds nice to get away from the city. It's at least more serene here, giving you more room to think and such."

Genevieve shook her head as Caspian spoke to them about the beach, figuring that some of her earlier statements answered the question already. Thinking about why she moved to Houseki Meadows, though, caused the girl to be silent, her eyes staring unblinking at the sand beneath her feet. Indeed the grains burrowing its way into her shoes was a bit peaceful for her in this time of moment, even if dirt had never been her best friend. Without thinking about it, the words left her mouth: "I-I . . . made mistakes. I couldn't bear containing myself in a cage anymore and decided to break free. Finding this town was entirely coincidental; I had been wandering freely and without a purpose until I somehow stumbled upon this place."

She didn't specify anything more than that, though the memories were flooding her mind. The day she ran from the house, how she prayed for her life that he wouldn't wake up . . . water built in her eyes, and the blonde rose a hand to her face, wiping away the forming tears before they could fall. "Ah, I apologize. It's not my place to act so rudely," she managed in a shaky tone.

The focus on Caspian was what both Julian and her both needed for the moment, it seemed. They needed to learn more about their newfound friend, and Jenna herself needed to stop thinking about the past that always pained her so much. She smiled over to Caspian, perhaps following from Julian's example.
                                                      "Yes, Cassie. It's no fun having a conversation if you won't splurge about your details a bit! It's a give-and-take situation," A soft giggle left her lips in an attempt to elevate her draining mood.

Though in all honesty, it wasn't like the cafe waitress had much room to talk. She wasn't even sure if she could manage sharing anything more about her personal details before becoming a complete crying mess . . . like an idiot she always had been and an idiot she always will be.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      The only way you get there Is one step at a time
      ωнєи чoυ иεε∂ ʈი f--find the STRENGTH

tab BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT
      It is your FAITH that makes you STRONGER

SANic-hime the hedgehog

The traitor XIII

Blessed Humorist

User Image
      User Image

WE aim FOR THE INVISIBLESTARS
      THAT ARE SAID TO EXISTSOMEWHEREIN THE NIGHT SKY

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

Luka only laughed at the redhead. "You as a villain? I wouldn't dream of it." The teenager looked at her as she spoke. While she was very confident and definitely wasn't afraid of putting Ashton in his place, he didn't really think that she was a bad person. A bit of an odd judgment from his part, but maybe Maxie's connection with her helped him in that regards. After all, if the blue-haired boy could be friends with her, then she had to at least be an okay person. Maxie wasn't the one in the duo who made stupid mistakes, after all.

He soon left the two of them to their own devices as he got Maxie at a far enough distance from the commotion with the redheads. The teenager stretched his hands to the back of his head, giving a smile to Happy, Maxie's pet dog who happened to follow them along. He was always a loyal friend to Maxie, and Luka could easily identify that by how closely the pooch was following behind his owner. Despite his gaze being elsewhere, his ears were fully tuned to Maxie's voice, listening as the other male explained his reasoning. He had an idea of what the other male was referring to, and that was only confirmed as he talked about that specific incident that occured during the Music Festival. Luka remained silent at the other male's last question. Maxie did have a good point--despite all that Titus did to him, he still called the other redhead a friend?

He shook his head,
                                            "Maxie, you'd have to do a lot more than that to make me mad at you." The rancher's assistant crossed his arms, staring ahead at the vast field that was the ranch. "I was honestly a lot more pissed at Fireball than I ever would be towards you. It wasn't even entirely because of how he dropped me unexpectedly and how much it hurt, but I knew that with you there wasn't going to end well." Luka sucked in a breath, allowing a small laugh to escape him. "I talked to him about it, too. He seemed so confused by your reaction, and I needed to clarify to him--if our roles were reversed, I would have reacted the same exact way. You're my best friend and thinking about others hurting you infuriates me."

It wasn't going to be an easy answer for Luka to give, and he already knew it. It was probably why his hands rubbed his elbows as his thoughts churned, struggling to think of a way he could put it in words. "Yeah, weird isn't it? Any normal human would avoid him like the plague after having him drop you to the ground and swaddle you with the heaviest comforters he could find afterwards." A small laugh escaped him. "I know there isn't a lot to like about him outwardly, but . . . yes, we're still friends. We have a lot more in common than our mutual interest in the baby chickens. He's been disappointed by those he was supposed to look up to, much like I have. Even if I do think about hating him again--which I do sometimes, make no mistake--I also remind myself how hard it is to find someone whose life resonates so well with your own. So yes, whenever he wants to come back to the ranch I've allowed him to come back--I wonder how angry my Zia Giona would be," a smile formed on his face. Maybe she would be happy at the prospect of another helper in the ranch--or maybe she'd simply get possessive over the animals again. Whatever it was, Luka was sure that Giona would have no shortage of surprises for them.

Luka nodded at Maxie's statement about Shilo.
                                            "Hm. I'll hold back on my reservations toward her, then. After all, she has to be a decent person if you're friends with her, right? Speaking of which . . ." Luka walked towards his friend, giving a last glance to ensure that no one was listening in on them before he spoke to Maxie again: "Ash is a major pain in the a**, and I'm sorry that you guys don't get along. I was actually looking forward to trying those cookies, too," he sighed as he ran a hand through his messy brown locks. "But hey, it is oddly satisfying to see Vixen put him in his place, don't you think?"

He walked ahead of Maxie, soon stopping to face the blue-haired teenager once more. "Ready to go back? We should try to meet up again sometime, whether it's me visiting your house or just have you come by when Baby Shrimp isn't around. You could probably bring Vixen back again, too, if you want--I wouldn't mind so much." He gently elbowed his friend on the arm as he winked to him. "And she seems to like you."

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

TO THE DIRECTION OF TURBULENT TIME
      WE ALWAYS STRETCH OUR HANDS
      TOWARDS THE FUTURE

tab tab tab Amethyst District: The Ranch tab tab tab Maxie, Vixen and Ashton tab tab tab Content tab tab tab . . .

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

SANic-hime the hedgehog

The traitor XIII

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out