Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Bunny

User Image
    User Image

• Shots Shots Shots. The mixing of drinks and multiple shots of tequila and vodka Peter drank last night are enough to make anyone get drunk. Even a heavy drinker like Peter. Well, all and all, Peter got a hangover from last night, drinking to forget his worries and troubles while plastering a smile on his face. As "the town dork", he feels that he should always be (or at least look) happy and carefree. His purpose in the town, providing every of age person joy in the form of alcohol. Something that he's done since he moved to Houseki Meadows 10 years ago. Blurs of yesterday were showed in his dreams. The laughing, the fun times, the face of a woman he had an urge to kiss.

Peter woke up at an unfamiliar sight early in the morning. What happened the night before, Peter didn't remember. The tavern owner sat up from the bed he was laying down on and held his head in his left hand, Wow, he sure did drink a lot. But did he drink too much? He didn't think so. After looking around his surroundings, Peter came up to the conclusion that he was at Marietta's house instead of his own. 'If i'm not in my bed at home...then who's bed am I in?' Peter turned to his side to see another person sleeping in the same bed as him. When he slightly pulled away the covers, it showed that it was Marietta herself sleeping right next to him. 'Oh, this is going to be fun.
                                  The man thought to himself with a grin plastered on his face. He took off his shirt and pants as he scooted closer and closer to Marietta. He held her around the waist and leaned into her ear to lightly blow into her ear. He grinned some more as he whispered to her, "So, how much fun did we have last night?~”

Peter started laughing at the editor’s reactions and started scooting away to give her some room. The playful man started putting his shirt back on, laughing at the mini prank he just pulled on her. "Sorry about that! I just had an urge to do that!”
                                  He laughed a bit more until a headache emerged, due to his hangover. Peter quickly held his hand and took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. Smoking was one of the ways Peter cures his hangovers. That and the help of some melon ice cream with tangerines on top. "Man what a night. I must have been so drunk, I don’t even remember anything from last night.” Peter took out his lighter and started to light his cigarette, only to have it taken away from Marietta once again. He didn’t really pay attention to everything she said, only that it was rude to smoke into someone else’s house after barging in. So he invited himself inside? What surprised that more than is that he even remembered where she kept her spare. Not too shabby if he says so himself. "Well, I’m one of the only people who knows where you keep your spare, so it shouldn't come to you as a shock."

An even bigger grin emerged from Peter’s face as he slowly put on his pants, without using his hands. A skill to be proud of if he does say so himself. Listening to Marietta’s reply, he leaned into her and rubbed the hair on her head. "Now what kind of friend would I be if I don’t take every opportunity presented from my friends. You know better than anyone that no one else takes me seriously in this town.”
                                  He couldn’t say that it was 100% true, contemplating that his friends might not take him seriously the majority of the time. But he could trust Marietta. His closest friend.

He opened his mouth again as if to say something else to Marietta when he heard Marietta's home phone go off. The tavern owner sighed to himself as he backed away from the woman standing before him to answer the phone. "Hey it’s P-“
                                  He was cut off short as Elise talked on the other end of the cell phone. (More like screamed) ” PPPPEEEETTTERR, I got locked in the bar...I can't get out, and I think I'm probably late! Peter...I need you to come get me... And I think you need more orange juice. Okay, I'll wait here until you come. Bye.” And with that the call ended, Peter not having the chance to get a single word out. He sighed as he put the home phone away. Sometimes he wondered who really deserved to be called the dork of Houseki Meadows. But how did Elise know to call him on Marietta's home phone instead of his own? Maybe he left a note or something. Peter turned to Marietta, putting his shoes and beanie on. "Thanks for letting me crash here. Elise got locked into the Tavern so I have to get her out. Mind if I steal some OJ? I’ll pay you back.” After getting Marietta’s approval, Peter took the remaining orange juice. He jokingly yelled that he loved her as he left Marietta’s house.

It took Peter a couple of minutes to arrive at the Tavern. It would have taken him a shorter time is he hadn’t stopped at home to get some melon ice cream topped with tangerines. He had the chance to smoke on the way to the tavern. Thankful to the Harvest Goddess that his hangover is almost cured, Peter opened the Tavern door. Once he walked inside, he saw the blonde Elise sitting on the chair. He quietly walked up from behind and scared her by giving her a hug from behind. "Your savior is here with the orange juice of life!”
                                  He laughed as he went behind the bar and served Elise some of the orange juice he got from Marietta. "Wow, you look like you got a little too crazy last night. Same goes for me. I got so drunk that don’t even remember what I did last night.” He smiled at the woman before him and started eating his ice cream and tangerines. Peter's mind reminded him to check the phone tp see if he did in fact leave a note. And to his surprise he did. His hangover almost cured. "Well, from the looks of it, pirates didn’t come and invade my tavern. Soooo I’ll take it that last night was a success!”

He watched the blonde sitting before him, telling her that he sees no point in her going to work since it’s a holiday. "Just chill with me. I’m sure the salon can do just fine without you for a couple more hours. You own the place so you shouldn’t stress too much about it.”
                                  Coming from a dorkey owner of a business himself.

With: Marietta -> Elise | At: Marietta's House -> The Tavern | Thinking: "I wonder what even happened last night? Probably nothing too big." | Feeling: Tired, and Playful
    OOC:
    Peter's first post~
    Wearing:
    xxx

sanchan-hime the tsandere
    xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

IRL Ladykiller

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKaitlyn Jacobson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere: The Inn --|-- With: Shilo

5am was the wake up time for the town's farmer. By some, maybe it was too early, and she'd agree with them. She never woke up this early back home. Maybe 5:45 some mornings but anything before 6am was too soon. A lot of clients had wanted afternoon sessions. Very few wanted mornings. But yet here she was, a year and a half later, 5am and walking to her kitchen, preparing breakfast. Everyone worked differently. Work before eating, work after eating. She couldn't start her day without breakfast, what did she have. This had to be her biggest meal of the day she had a lot of work she didn't finish yesterday. How did leftover steak with a fruit salad sound? And eggs. Breakfast wasn't breakfast without eggs. Oooh but she had a leftover baked potato that came with the steak. She tapped her lower lip before deciding why not all of it. She'd just portion it. Little bit of steak, little bit of potato, bit of eggs and a decent sized serving of breakfast fruit in the form of a smoothie.

Her poor blender. She might need to invest in a new one. It was having trouble cutting even the softest of bananas. "I wonder if the blacksmith could sharpen them." she mused. He wasn't a mechanic per-say, but he knew metal. She tapped the plastic, holding it in place as it stirred and pureed the fruits. She'd ask him about it later if she had time. If not, there was always tomorrow. But first, instead of the behemoth of a blacksmith, breakfast! Certainly easier down the throat than he would be.

But work, it seemed, was going to be delayed at 6:14am. She looked at the dark gray clouds, the chilly weather, the light rain. She couldn't plant the fruit trees on the other part of the land if there was drizzle! It just made digging that much harder, and dangerous. She moved to the shed to get tree wrap before going to the pots out in the planned orchard, and began wrapping them up. Nothing too thick, it might get warmer later during the day, ah, but they could get sunburn couldn't they? She'd read that somewhere that they could. It killed plant tissue. Maybe it was best to leave this wrap on. Now... did she just do the trunk or some of the branches too? The woman stared a moment before deciding yes, yes branches should be wrapped up in their tree sweaters. At least the thicker, older trees of the orchard didn't need the wrap. But the ones that were dead, that she had to replace and still was replacing, these needed it.

Two hours later her arms were dead and all the baby trees were wrapped. Thank god. She had to do something else. Going back inside she changed into dry workout clothes, putting a sweater on over her sports bra and zipping it up. Kaitlyn needed a morning run. Work out the tired muscles in her arms and the inactive ones in her legs. Honestly this drizzle wasn't letting up at all. It wasn't getting heavier, but it wasn't going away. She tested the dirt path with her shoes, bouncing up and down on it before walking out of the gate to her home. She could run. It wasn't overly saturated. But the woman went, first a steady walk that evolved into a jog. During the harder points did she run, slowly down to jog again.

Soon she found herself in the Ruby District, jogging along, not quite breathing heavy but getting there. If she was sweating she couldn't tell, the cold of the drizzle was keeping her from feeling too overheated. She should probably take a break though if she was all the way over here. Kait slowed her jog back down to a walk, controlling her breathing before stopping in front of the inn and stretching her back. Ooh that felt good! "Oh. Hi Shilo!" she'd met the dancer a few times and lord was she envious. Kaitlyn couldn't dance her way out of a wet paper bag but this girl. She looked like she'd just finished working out as well. "How was your morning? Let me hide under here with you." and hid under the porch with her, shaking her wet hair away from the redhead. Her hood kept falling off. "Whew, it's chillier now that I've stopped moving. Best to zip this back up. What're your plans for the day? Is the inn still serving breakfast I'm hungry."

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image

User Image

People
    Scarlet Hepson
    Thoughts
    What a lovely morning~
    OOC: {Hope the post was alright, Cuppi! And Sailor I put Kalina's response for Fabrice in the top spoiler so hopefully that is okay as well ^^;}

Green eyes shot up to listen to the painter's question. This was the first time that she had ever heard him so serious. It honestly worried her how quickly he went from being slightly jovial to this serious of a tone. Of course this could be how he was normally as this was her only time conversing with him. The fortune teller pressed her lips together while thinking of a response. Apparently her mind wasn't quick enough for he apologized. She nodded along as he spoke. A lot on his mind, indeed! Following Fabrice to his home, Kalina waved at Borvo to go have fun and play. They yak snorted and trotted off towards the sand. Wide eyes took in the wonderful home of Fabrice. It looked like she imagined a painter's house should. There was even a certain artistic smell of supplies. "You have such a delightful home! I absolutely adore it!"

Over the next several hours Fabrice helped Kalina with revamping her posters and honestly it was a million times better than what she ever could have imagined. The brunette was so smart when it came to the right colors and shapes and shading. Even though she still didn't understand a lot of it she felt a lot smarter afterwards. Of course, he was a professional painter but still! When all was said and done Kalina couldn't have been happier with the results. She hardly had the money to pay him which she so desperately wished to do but she mentally vowed to pay him back eventually. They chatted some more before Kalina grabbed her things and headed for the door, pausing for a moment. Though she had had fun with Fabrice watching him work and chatting there was something nagging her mind about what he had said earlier. Stopping herself, she turned back to the green eyed man.

"You know, I think I actually understand what you meant earlier. About the thoughts. There have been quite a few times where my thoughts have gotten the better of me..... I find that it's a lot like walking on a broken or sprained leg. Every step is painful and the longer you keep walking on it the worse it seems to feel. And of course you need to keep walking so it keeps bothering. I used to have the same problem. Still do on occasion. It's a horrible feeling to have but I have found that meditation is something that helps me when I feel I need an escape from myself. Often times I end up gaining more clarity on things afterwards. I don't know if this is something that you might like to try but I would be more than willing to assist you with it should like to give it a try. And even if it isn't something that interests you my doors are always open if you need anything at any time, Fabrice. I promise, it won't be any trouble at all. Stop by the shrine or even at the inn. Room number eighteen." Kalina pulled the painter in for one final hug. "Thank you, again." Stepping out the door Kalina whistled loudly and met Borvo on the sidewalk. Hopping on his back, the duo made their way back to the inn for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up at the crack of dawn as usual Kalina rose from bed and began her daily routine. Rising to shower, Kalina took care of that as well as brushing her teeth before returning to her room, preparing herself a breakfast of this cereal she had been told about. Apparently it was this grain substance that was flavored or had marshmallows in it in a bowl of milk. She wasn't sure how appetizing it sounded but she was willing to try it since everyone said it was delicious. Placing some of the chocolate cereal in a bowl she added some milks and studied it for a moment. Grabbing her spoon she scooped some and took her first bite. It was alright. Not what the fortune teller was used to but definitely something she wouldn't mind eating if she were in the mood.

Grabbing her almanac, she brought it to the table as she ate what was quickly growing to be one of her favourite foods and began looking through the day. Kalina was a little disappointed to see that nothing extraordinary was to happen today. Being her birthday and all she was kind of hoping that there'd be something interesting in her almanac but no such luck with that. No matter. It wasn't like there was anything negative with today so she was sure she could make today amazing if she wanted.

Finishing her food Kalina washed her bowl and spoon and began to get dressed for the day. Looking out the window she noticed everything was rainy and drizzly. Not the weather she was hoping for but she could make due! Rubbing her hands she began getting ready for the day. Sitting at her vanity Kalina began the meticulous task of applying her makeup, humming as she focused on making it perfect. Once she was finished she strolled over to the closet to take a look at what she wanted to wear. Settling on a turquoise outfit, the fortune teller grabbed a matching shawl to help combat the presumably chilly autumn air.

Stepping outside into the drizzly air the curly haired woman was immediately glad she invested in an umbrella. Walking to the back where the stables were, Kalina rushed over to her favorite yak. "Good morning, Borvo~ Ready to start the day?" she chirped, encircling her arms around the animal. Borvo snorted and shook his head, nuzzling back down into his previous position. Kalina frowned at her friend. How could he want to sleep on a day like this? Shrugging Kalina petted his head and turned around. It was still early for him probably. Walking down the street Kalina wondered on where to go. There were really no limits on directions for her today so she was free to roam wherever she pleased. Hmmm. Oh! The bakery! Kalina hadn't been there yet. And considering this being her special day and all maybe some cupcakes would be nice!

Dark curls bounced as the fortune teller skipped along the side walk, avoiding any forming puddles with ease. A familiar head of light brown hair came into view. It was Scarlet Hepson, the vice principal of the school. The two women had met a while ago when Kalina had first arrived in town. Kalina immediately liked this woman. She was just such a sweetheart it was hard not to. "Scarlet!!" Kalina ran up behind her friend and gave her a hug. "Good morning, lovely~ How have you been?" It had been a few days since she last seen her friend but she was looking well! "I hear there's this moon-viewing festival this evening. It's supposed to be pretty romantic. Are you going with anyone...special?" Kalina inquired, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

l Sailor Centaurus l"[/quote]
    xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
    m0p06m6u:41="xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
    ✿ 翼 空寿野 ✿

"A Samurai is courageous, loyal, courteous, sincere and holds honor above all else..."
    location; Home to Hotspringsxxxxmood; Dissapointedxxxxcompany; Valera

Tsubasa Asuno had started her day the same as any other. Waking up at 7am, she had spent an hour meditating before having breakfast. This was soon followed by kendo practice, which she usually spent several hours on each morning before work. But with the festival on that night, it meant Tsubasa had nothing to worry about while she practiced. It didn't matter that it was cold or that a light rain was falling down onto her, the female would never, EVER skip practice. "HYAA! the woman called out, slicing through the air in front of her and bringing her shinai to a perfect stop on her right. A beat of silence later and the swords was back in front of her. Practicing in this manner was not the same as at home. She had no one to practice with, so she could not experience the same intensity as if she were competing with someone.

After a bit more practice, Tsubasa lowered her shinai and took a more relaxed stance. It was almost nine, and while she would practice more, the fact that she was now drenched would hinder her in the present and in the future if she did nothing about it now. "Falling ill now would only lead to inconveniences later' the female stated aloud to no one in particular. Not only would it interfere with her practice, but it would impact her ability to assist Raynor at the Blacksmith's. The black haired woman stepped inside and placed her shinai away in a room where she kept all her Kendo equipment. Without bothering changing her clothes, Tsubasa grabbed a towel, change of clothes and some toiletries before heading back outside. Where was she heading? To one of her most favoured places in Houseki Meadows. The Hot Springs.

What Tsubasa had not thought through properly was the fact that the day's festival would result in the Hot Springs being closed.

Upon arriving at the building, Tsubasa took note of the fact that the lights inside were off and the doors were closed. It didn't take the female long to realise her mistake. "Stupid festival. You can see the moon every night, there should be no reason for us to celebrate it in such a frivolous way" the female grumbled to herself. The festival had an emphasis on asking the one you had romantic interest in to go see the full moon with you. Why not go see it by yourself? That was what Tsubasa did almost every night. Tsubasa let out a sigh, her shoulders slumped in disappointment. She had been looking forward to heading to the Hot Springs. Well, there was nothing she could do about it. Accept and move on. There were always other possibilities, although not as nice as going into the Hot Springs.

Accepting defeat, the assistant turned around to head back towards her home and immediately bumped into someone who had been behind her. The collision resulted in her towel, clothes and bathing items to scatter across the wet ground. Just her luck. Slightly annoyed, Tsubasa looked up to see who it was that she had accidentally knocked into. She recognized the white haired man with grey eyes immediately. "Ah! Lindor-san! I apologise for my actions, I hope I did not hurt you" the female apologised, bowing her head and upper body as she did. She doubted Valera would be angry at her for her actions, but it was best to apologise. Treating everyone with respect was how she was raised.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
                              Turn up the music, let´s get out on the floor
                              I like to move it, come and give me some more
                              Watch me getting physical and out of control
                              Theres people watching me, I never miss a beat

The dancer was already twirling and spinning in her black flat tennis shoes at 5 am. Honestly, she was so used to it now, the time didn't really matter. Guess she could be considered a morning person. Then again, she could be considered a night person too. She did like to party...hm...Sleep was for the weak! Anyway, after a bit of ballet and jazz, she moved onto some of the more fun styles of dance like hip hop, belly dancing, as well as a few other dance moves that could have been called "inappropriate." Shilo hated when people would call a dance wrong or dirty. It wasn't fair. The dance wasn't what made it that way! It was the girl or guy doing it. Shilo certainly wasn't going to be called a slut for dancing in a way that made her feel good or that others seemed to like to watch and learn.

After a few hours of dance, she sighed and plopped down in a chair patting her head and chest gently with a small cloth. "God it's fricking hot in here!" Tossing the rag in a clothes basket, she hopped up and snagged her water bottle heading for the door. The red head paused glancing at the window seeing the rain. "Hmm...Better grab a jacket." Taking her own advice, she scurried into her room getting even warmer and slipped on a black athletic jacket. Fanning herself, she walked out her door and down the hall towards the stares. Finally reaching the front door, she let out a relieved sigh and smiled breathing in the cool air and letting some of the blowing rain hit her bare stomach. "Oh my god it's amazing out here!" She ran a hand through her hair pulling out her pony tail in the process while continuing to comb it with her fingers.

It was then the tiny dancer heard a familiar voice getting louder as the woman approached. "Oh hey cutie~" Kait. One of the tallest women she'd ever met. It was kind of hard to believe a woman could be so big, but it was just an illusion. Though she looked intimidating, she was like a marshmallow. Super soft. She'd been trying to teach her to dance, but the girl continued to convince her that she couldn't. But, that wasn't going to stop her from her continuing to try to sway her! "My morning? Eh. Normal. But normal is pretty great, so I can't complain," she winked with a smile. "How was your run. Lookin' good in your girl I see," she teased. But, she wasn't kidding. Those boobs and body were fabulous!~ Seeing her zip up, she couldn't help but laugh. "I guess it just hasn't got to me yet."

Hearing her other questions, she smiled and gave a small nod. "You know what? Why don't we talk indoors." Leading the woman inside, she guided her to the breakfast area getting a few stares as her midriff was flaunted about the room. Going up to the breakfast bar, she grabbed a bowl and made some oatmeal and a banana. Setting her food at a table, she grabbed her water bottle and some hot chocolate. Sitting down, she stirred and blew on her cup before taking a sip. "As for plans, I'm pretty much free. What's up buttercup? Wanna take a dance lesson," she winked before taking a small bite of her oatmeal.

WHERE am i? x The Inn
                              WHO am i with? x Kait
                              HOW do i feel? x Spicy!

My bodys aching - system overload.
                              Temperatures rising - Im about to explode
                              Watch me Im intoxicated - taking the show
                              It`s got me hypnotized, everybody step aside

Your Missing Period

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                          Chihiro grinned childishly at his sister, eagerly waiting to hear what she had to say to him. That grin instantly faded when instead of the reaction he was hoping for (which was way out of character for Keiko now that he thought about it) with her jumping up and down and hugging him out of sheer happiness. He felt so deceived.

”Aww, come on, Keiko! That’s all you have to say?” he asked with a huff, his hands on his hips before he was pulled down and over into a headlock. Of course. This was practically a daily morning ritual for the two siblings ever since his childhood. ”Owww, cut me some slack, would ya? It’s too early for a beating!” he said, swiping his sister’s cup of coffee and taking a sip before he was let go. Well, of course he’d slide down the railing. It just saved so much time, and for a man like him, time was precious. Think of how many girls he could meet in that amount of time. Not anymore, however. He belonged to a certain photographer now, and he wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. As for his unbuttoned shirt, who wouldn’t want to look and gander at his chiseled abs?

He blew the bangs from his eyes as he started buttoning his shirt. Jeez, his sister could be such a mom. He jolted the moment when he sensed her arm raising, expecting a full on noogie or another headlock, but this time, she simply ruffled his expertly-styled messy hair, much to the male’s surprise. ”Wellll, since you put it that way, I guess I’ll just have to tell you! Don’t pull at my leg so much, sis, I can’t handle the pressure!” he said, winking at her as he swayed his hips and stretched. ”Would you be surprised if I said it was a cute little photographer chick who just happens to be Kyleigh~?” Chihiro set his hands on his hips proudly, a wide grin spread on his face in all his glory.

Chihiro let out a sigh and playfully rolled his eyes when his sister going on about nutrition again. Even when she was happy for him that was the first thing on her mind. No matter what mood she was in, Keiko just had to bring up health issues and how he had to take better care of himself as an adult and whatnot. ”Yes, yes, my dearest Keiko, nutrition always comes first. I’m a big boy, I can make my own dinner when I have to,” Now that he thought about it, his usual dinner consisted of whatever he had left of breakfast or whatever he could find in the fridge compiled into a sandwich. He knew how to cook of course, being the ex-bachelor that he was, but when he had no ladies to impress, he just settled for the minimum.

He looked down at the breakfast she laid down for him on the counter, and as anytime as ever, he helped himself. Chihiro quickly forked down the bacon and eggs first before taking pieces of the tortilla and popping each into the abyss he called his mouth. His sister said he could roll himself a breakfast burrito. That didn’t mean he would. ”Mm, if you want to, I don’t see why not,” he said in-between bites of tortilla, ”and no plans yet, sis? I would’ve thought that guys would be lining up and out those doors to take you to that moon-thing tonight. Unless you’re the one that’s going to be doing the asking, then that’s pretty man of you.” Chihiro winked at his sister again, taking another sip of her coffee. Before she could lecture him again about germs and how indecent it was, he rushed, ”Thanks for breakfast, Keiko, I’ll wash everything later when I get back tonight and I’ll meet you back down here in fifteen minutes~” Chihiro hurriedly rushed back up the stairs to the bathroom to make sure he looked absolutely perfect for the day, even if he was going to be standing in a place full of mirrors for work anyways.

He quickly brushed his teeth and re-fixed his hair with more hair rubber, and he was done. That was.. until he couldn’t find his makeup case anywhere. In a panic, he fumbled through their bathroom drawers for something, anything that he could use. He had a good ten to fifteen minutes, so he stuck with one of his facial masks while he finished getting himself dressed. He slipped his belt through his black skinny jeans and buttoned up his shirt, leaving the first and last two buttons undone for comfort. After that he slipped on his boots again and retreated back to the bathroom, quickly discarding the vitamin-c brightening facial mask from his face and patting the essence into his face. Once dry enough, he fumbled through the drawers again to find his sister’s eyeliner and mascara, and without another moment to waste, expertly applied both. Satisfied enough to hold out until he got back to the salon where he was sure his makeup case resided, he headed back down the stairs where his sister was waiting. ”Keiko~ are you ready to go?” he asked her, bringing his arm up and over her shoulders with great difficulty, since she was a lot shorter than she was.

The two of them were out the door not long after, with Keiko leading them while they walked. He just sluggishly walked while holding onto his sister during the trek toward the beauty salon. He’d hardly seen his sister as of late anyways with their busy schedules, so he felt that he deserved to be a little clingy with her. They were family, he had the right to be. ”Hmmm, back to our previous conversation, was there anyone you had in mind to take to the festival?” He had to admit, his sister was a stunner. With the right makeup and everything, she was drop dead gorgeous. Chihiro reached into his pocket and pulled out her eyeliner and mascara, holding it out for her. ”I almost forgot about these.. before you leave your kid brother to wherever the heck you’re going, you should use those. Not going to lie, they’re pretty good,” he beamed. A brother and sister sharing cosmetis. Nothing out of the ordinary.

( LOCATION )

macarons. home > walking toward the beauty parlor

( COMPANY )
                                          macarons. keiko

( FEELING )
                                          macarons. jovial

l Sailor Centaurus l

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

User Image

►◄LOCATION: Outside
    ►◄THOUGHTS: FRANTIC!
    ►◄COMPANY: Kaline
    ►◄OUTFIT: Outfit

Scar was up at six as usual. She was mostly used to it because of school, but she wished she could sleep a little longer. Her internal clock just wouldn't allow her to do so. Peaking out the window, she noted the weather and walked to her dresser running a brush through her hair to tame it. It hadn't been too messy, and she'd taken a shower last night, so she didn't feel awkward about not showering. Plus, if she went out with wet hair, she may end up getting a cold. Wait...it was raining! Oh no no no! It couldn't be raining! Not on the the day of the moon viewing festival! Scurrying to the window, she peeked out again as if hoping she'd seen wrong the first time. But sadly, her eyes hadn't been mistaken. It wasn't storming by any means, but the sun was obviously covered with the rest of the sky.

"This is just horrible...Al and her..." She swallowed hard feeling a lump forming in her throat. Starting to get upset, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "No. It's okay. A-al wouldn't cancel something like that because of rain. M-maybe we'll just end up at my house. Or his...oh my..." Frantic, she went into her closet pulling on a long sleeved dark blue shirt with a white collar and some capri pants. Normally the woman liked to wear dresses and skirts, but when it was cold, she had to do what was practical. Grabbing her ribbon on the way by, she tied her hair back leaving half up and half down. "I need to prepare! I-I need to buy groceries and clean the house." She gasped stopping in the middle of the room. "I need to bake. Oh..." So much to do. So little time. If she only knew none of it really mattered.

Slipping on some flats and snagging her bag and umbrella, the vice principal stumbled out of her house and out into the drizzly weather. As she walked, the woman pulled out a small pad and began to write talking to herself in a frenzy. "Groceries, cooking, baking, cleaning..." She gasped remembering something else and writing it down. It wasn't until she heard a yell from behind she jumped feeling Kalina wrap her arms around her from behind. Taking in a short breath, she laughed softly embarrassed she'd been scared so easily. "Kalina. What a pleasant surprise seeing you out and about," she smiled warmly. For the moment, her attention was taken from the busy day she was about to endure; however, once Kalina had brought up the festival again, one could see her face almost turn white.

"T-the festival. Well..." And then, it was like word vomit. "I was supposed to go with Al who I thought wouldn't want to go but he really truly did want to go with me. I can't believe it. I'm so happy! But...the moon may not be showing tonight due to the weather...SO I need to get groceries and make my house spotless, so he has a good time tonight! I don't want him to have a bad time. I'm so nervous I've been worried ever since I woke up. But, as soon as I get everything done on my list, I think I'll be able to rest a little. I mean, I think he would like something with meat. And maybe potatoes. Do you think I should ask him?" Her face was flushed from both the lack of breathing and the thoughts of Al swirling in her brain. Panting softly, she paused her flushed face turning even redder. "I-I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me..."

Grim Fatale

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
    User Image
                                                        Like a river flows surely to the sea
                                                          Darling so it goes
                                                            some things are meant to be
                                                              take my hand, take my whole life too
                                                                for I can't help falling in ----

RYUURYUU<3

Akira was the second one awake that morning. It was a morning of a festival, which meant that both he and his husband had a chance to sleep in since neither of them had to work. It took a few minutes that morning for Akira to get out of bed, for Ryuu had his hold on him, as per usual. Nonetheless, he managed to escape those arms and place his pillow in those arms instead. As soon as he was out of bed, he headed into the bathroom and showered quickly, mostly because he didn't want to be in the hassle of being awake and needing to shower when Ryuu was awake. He loved the man, he did, but he couldn't stand those cold showers that he took! As soon as his shower was done, Akira got dressed in his usual wear and exited the bathroom.

He then did his morning rounds of putting food out for the animals and nearly tripping over Cisco at least five goddamn times! That stupid cat seriously was trying to kill him! At least Seiya's dog, Inu, and Malibu had more sense than try to kill him! Then again... his snake would never harm him and Inu was just too sweet. He said good morning to his cousin when he saw him in the kitchen and even patted Inu on the head. Even though Seiya had only recently been brought into their family... Akira loved him with all his heart. Seiya was just such a sweet boy and he didn't deserve any of the things that had happened to him. Akira had been reluctant at first to take on the boy, seeing as how he and Ryuu were just married! But... but he's glad that he did. For Ryuu loves him just as much as Akira does. Seiya was such a good kid. Well... most of the time, anyway.

As he exited the kitchen, he grabbed his book from the desk and plopped down on the couch.

It was then that Akira got so engrossed in his book that he didn't really hear anything or see anything that was happening in his home.

Such as the disappearance of both of his family members.

He had gotten to a strange part in his book and decided to finally stop reading, to ask Ryuu a question, but... then he noticed no one was around. It was a little unnerving, being in the inn room by himself. More often than not, no one was ever here alone. Slowly, Akira bookmarked his page and stood up from the sofa. He started walking around the inn room to see if he could figure out just where everyone went. He found the note from Seiya and couldn't help but smile at it. That kid-- he was just so sweet! Akira really was happy that he took him in... He glanced around for any sign of Inu, but just as Seiya was gone, so was his dog. It wasn't a big surprise, for those two were always together. It was sort of cute.

Akira set the note back down on the counter as he turned and headed towards Malibu's cage. He flipped open the top of it and reached a hand inside to touch the head of his snake, "You don't know where Mochi went, did you?" A pause, "No of course not, you're just a snake. Duh. Why am I talking to a snake?" He let out a quiet laugh and retracted his hand, "I'm going to go and see if he did his morning route or something. I need to speak to him... Why aren't I better at paying attention when I read? For shame, Akira." He let out a quiet sigh and replaced the lid on the cage. He took one step away from Malibu and turned, heading towards the door and out.

He was quite thankful to himself that he grabbed his umbrella as he stepped outside of the inn and into the rain. It wasn't raining too hard, but Akira hated being wet. He absolutely hated the feeling of his clothing sticking to his body. Oh just the thought of it....! Akira shivered once and shook his head. No no, there was no time for that. He was on a mission. A mission to figure out just where his idiot husband had gone off to.

This was all his fault, though, for not listening to him of course.

Ryuu always said where he was going and Akira had been too engrossed in his book to hear. He made a mental note to actually pay attention to other things when he was reading! But... it was just so hard to do... The books he read were always just so good and interesting and seriously how could he not pay attention to them?

A sigh left Akira's lips as he turned around the corner of a building and he stopped in his tracks, his eyes widening a bit as he noticed a familiar figure in the distance.

"Hanami Sohma, is that you?" He smiled a little and walked quickly towards her, "How have you been? I feel like it's been ages since we last saw each other! I mean, it probably has... I haven't really seen anyone else aside from my family..." His voice rambled a bit and he shook his head, "A-ah, sorry. S-so how're you doing? Do you have any plans for the festival tonight? I hope this rain will clear up so we'll actually be able to see the moon!"

Akira turned his head back towards the girl and smiled. He always liked being around Hanami. She just brought a sense of... calm and happiness and it was hard to feel anything but when she was around.

peridot district nervous / happy hanami

catnip kitty

Blessed Humorist

User Image
    User Image
    ██ ██ xxxx Doing the dance and singing the songs
    xxxxxxI'M MORPHEUS IN A MASQUERADE XXXXXXXTHE ORCHARD OF SINS I HAVE HELD DEEP WITHIN
    xxxxxxI'M MORPHEUS IN A MASQUERADE XXXXXXXTHE ORCHARD OF SINS I HAVE HELD DEEP WITHIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI WILL BURN IT DOWN FOR YOU

Salisbury certainly hadn't expected a knock on the door so soon, and against his will he sat up and froze upon realizing who it was. "T-Titus?!" The voice left without his thinking, a choked sob escaping him as well. His gray eyes, filled with tears, looked at Titus'. The florist oh-so badly wanted to turn away from the red-haired male and not see him in his ruined state, but in the end he couldn't allow himself that privilege. He didn't deserve much of anything after all that happened, and both of them knew that all too well.

Salisbury's posture only stiffened more as the other knelt to the floor and remained by his side. He didn't even have anything to say to Titus' ramblings; it was almost like everything the male had been saying was taken straight from Salisbury's own mind. He too wondered what was wrong with him--why he didn't allow himself to express emotions as others had and why he always tried to deny what was the truth--but once again, nothing left him as he looked at Titus. Salisbury placed a hand over his mouth in hopes of concealing his shaky breathing and an occasional sob that escaped him. He was still utterly embarrassed that Titus had to see him now, out of all times, and Salisbury utterly hated himself for believing that the other was still asleep.

But then again . . . a large weight had been lifted from his chest as well. Titus' tone of voice quickly shifted from stern to tender as he noted the tears on Titus' own eyes. Who knows how many tears the other had lost over someone as stupid as Salisbury, as opposed to the florist who only allowed himself to break right now in this very moment of time. Titus' hands reached for the florist's cheeks, the male once again finding himself unable to say anything to the other's words. Even as Titus' hands covered his cheeks Salisbury could still feel them falling right on them--surely Titus was going to be soaking wet!

However, it was only the florist distracting himself from what was really in front of him--Titus Jansky, bartender, best friend and love, placing his head closer to Salisbury. The florist removed his hand from his mouth, even if it was just for a moment for Titus to press his lips against his.

For once in his life, Salisbury wasn't going to fight back or deny anything. He simply remained on the floor, enjoying the moment being given to him. Even after Salisbury had done to Titus, he was still going to forgive him? Why Titus would do such a thing Salisbury didn't know, but he supposed that maybe everything in life didn't need a clear answer. The florist's body was on the verge of sinking again, something that he was only barely able to control. For a moment his eyes closed, allowing himself to accept what was happening right then and now.

Salisbury had been the one to break away--though more gently this time--upon the escape of another choked sob. His eyes looked to Titus one more before he shook his head. "Sh-s**t . . . I apologize," he sputtered and placed his hands over his eyes. He didn't mean to still be crying like an idiot--truly he didn't!--it was just how everything came to place right now. Salisbury had never been one to let his emotions show, regardless of who the person was; he always believed he was more comfortable in keeping it all inside, only allowing him to drop his guard when he deemed the moment to be correct. It always worked in the past, however Salisbury wasn't sure if he could say that now.

tab tab Peridot District: Salisbury's House tab tab tab Titus tab tab Still sobbing tab tab Such a downgrade, but oh well.

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
    User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ghosts. Wendy had never seen one before. Now that she looked at the floating man of a ghost closely, he really wasn’t frightening at all in the slightest. Perhaps what had bothered her the most was the fact that the unbelievable had occurred, and such a thing bothered her. Nonetheless, that was coming from a girl who’d been fighting monsters for a longwhile now, and from the looks of it, that man wasn’t a monster. Just who was he?

No matter what the case was, Wendy shrugged it off awhile later after the floating men and Zeb moved aside to discuss a more.. serious matter. She didn’t have much time to get to know her new fellow comrade Saint Agate either, since Andrea had to hustle for her job at the tavern. Wendy stayed back awhile longer to help with the rest of the shrine’s maintenance, cleaning once again for the thousandth time that day, but unlike back at the hot springs, the labor was easy and went by smoothly. For a doppelganger, Zebulon wasn’t anything like her brother Weiss. He was a lot kinder and he seemed to understand everything better. Weiss was a slavedriver who disregarded her opinion, and frankly, was an idiot. A grumpy idiot.

Wendy spent another hour or so tidying up the shrine and paying her respects to the Harvest Goddess before heading back to her home in the Peridot District. She was there in close to no time at all, and once she set her coat up onto a rack she found that no one was home. That was odd. In either case, Weiss wasn’t home. Giddy at the thought of it, Wendy hurried into the kitchen where the fridge sat, rummaging through the fridge to find vanilla pudding and a package of strawberries. She mixed the two in a rather large bowl and thought about her next plan. Of course, two minds were better than one for that aspect. Wendy called her friend Olivia, also known as Kat, a girl a few years younger than she was, but one who knew just how to handle and refute authority. Just who she needed.

Weiss came home not too much after the two began talking over the phone, but they planned to have a play date the day after before the festival that all of those couples attended. Nasty. She hurried to the warm bath, and after ridding herself from the amount of grime and dirt from all of the day’s cleaning, she went off to her room to retire for the night.

She awoke relatively late that morning, achy and tired from the previous day at the fault of her brother. Thankfully it was a festival day so they didn’t have to open the hot springs. Weiss would probably be more on edge than ever. A day without work was a day without pay, but for Wendy, she could care less. As long as there was pudding in the fridge and a place to sleep, she didn’t care. Wendy stuck her head into the bathroom to make sure it wasn’t occupied, and began brushing her teeth for the first order of business of the day. After washing her face and brushing her hair and the like, she began heading back toward her room across the hall until she heard the front door opening and a familiar voice ringing through the air. Her friend was here!

”I’m up here!” Wendy yelled back, hopping down the steps for her friend to see her. She giggled as she heard the other girl address Weiss, and even more so when she heard his reaction. ”What has this place become, a daycare?” she heard him sigh, shutting the door behind him as he made his way back into his mancave of a room. She motioned for the girl to follow after her, Wendy hurriedly entering her room and changing out of her nightgown and into a thick light-blue hooded sweater and a black woolen skirt to keep her warm. Wendy finished changing once the door opened, greeting Olivia with a big smile and a salute. ”So, what’s our first order of business, my fellow soldier of justice? I hope you’re prepared for a day of havoc and mass destruction, and down with our leaders! Their days of ruining our lives are over!” she said, pointing directly toward Weiss’s room.

ℓσcατιση -- home
                                                                    cσmpαηy -- olivia
                                                                    ғeeℓιηg -- excited

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

[ ooc: she isn't the saint of justice for nothing xD ]

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxι αм тнє ɢσ∂∂єss σғ нαιя αи∂ вєαυтч, ℓυcιєℓℓє-sαмα!! (^_−)~☆
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE CHILDISH HAIR STYLIST
    xxxxxxxxx
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The rest of the evening had continued in the same cheerful manner. After having tea with Kim, Aisla and Noel, the seamster altered her dress and the green haired woman went on her merry way to the tavern. Yes, it had been cheerful....until Lucielle got drunk. Again. In the end, she ended the night with no one showing interest in her and completely drunk. It was now the next morning and the dim light was what awoke the hair stylist. Cringing, the woman opened her eyes and glanced towards her alarm clock. She had awoken ten minutes earlier than the alarm. Ugh, she was not in the mood to wake up, yet she had to get ready for work. Why oh why did she decide to have two drinks last night? Reluctantly, the hair dresser pushed herself out of bed and stumbled over to the shower. The hot water on her body felt amazing, and suppressed how grossly hungover she felt. Once she was out of the shower, Lucielle slipped on some nearby clothes and headed towards her kitchen.

One paracetamol and a bowl of cereal later, Lucielle was semi-prepared to face the world outside her home. Appearance wise anyway. She still felt like a mini-drummer was banging away in her head and very sluggish. 'C'mon Lucielle! You can do this! Just get through the day then you can go an attend the awesome, once a year chance to potentially meet your prince at the Moon-Viewing Festival!!. With that thought in mind, the female opened her door and stepped outside into the cool morning air. A light drizzle fell from the sky, dampening not only Lucielle but her mood as well. Would the weather clear up by that afternoon? She really hoped so. The Moon-Viewing Festival was one of her favorites, she didn't want it to be cancelled. With that thought in mind, the female started trudging through the cold towards the salon.

Lucielle was the second person to arrive at the salon, shortly after Mizuki. It looked like Elise was going to be late....again, and she was sure Chihiro was on his way. After setting up, there was not much to do but wait for a customer to arrive. Sitting in a chair, Lucielle's mind instantly flew off into the world of daydreams. Which guys would she love to spend the festival with. Her ideal two would be Lucifer and Tadashi, but was there anyone else? Val-Val? Oh, but from what she could tell he already had someone in mind. Haruto maybe? No, she really couldn't imagine her going to the festival with him. Augh, why hadn't her efforts been fruitful the night before? At least then she wouldn't mind having the hangover she currently had.

"Lulu! Lulu, help......" Lucielle heard a female voice call out. Refocusing her eyes on a chair in front of her, the hair stylist was a little surprised to find the blue haired Mizuki sprawled out on one of her chairs, requesting Lucielle to style the nail artist's hair. Well, neither had customers so it would be a good chance to practice and pass the time. Plus it would keep her mind from her drunken night and potentially lonely night tonight. "Sure Mimi!! I'll do your hair for you, in exchange for my nails being done and a strawberry lollipop, okay~?" she proposed with a smile, gathering her tools together and grabbing a cape that would go over the top of Mizuki. Gathering some spray, combs, curlers and straighteners. Turning Mizuki towards the mirror, Lucielle met her green eyes with Mizuki's blue ones in the reflection as she asked "So, would you like it up or down? I was thinking of going with a lovely curled up-do, but its up to you". Before doing anything, Lucielle took off the spiked headband that sat atop Mizuki's heard and released her hair from the obviously quickly tied up hair.

where - saloncompany - mizukiemotions - hungover and disappointed ooc -

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Blessed Humorist

User Image
        User Image
    I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
    tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
    USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Fabrice couldn't help but smile at the woman's compliment about his home. "Aha, I'm glad to make you happy! I do try to take care of this place when I can, but it doesn't always pan out, especially when oils are thrown in," he laughed. Well, it was troubling for the male to always clean up after his stains, and eventually he decided to keep some of them as "his character". Not every house needed to be in tip-top shape, now did it? Some houses in town could stand to have more personality to them. And really, as long as he wasn't destroying everything in the house, would a stain here and there be that much of a problem? He didn't think so.

Of course, the painter didn't expect any payment for his assistance. So when she told him that she couldn't quite repay him, he only smiled at her,
                  "It's quite alright, Kalina. I'm just glad to make your life a bit more colorful," he chuckled at his pun, observing the girl as she looked over her poster. The two of them chatted some more when the girl was satisfied with her poster, jumping from one subject to the next before Kalina saw that it was time for her to leave. Fabrice stood at the door, watching the fortune teller walk away before . . . she turned around to face him. Her words honestly caught him by surprise, and he was mesmerized at the analogies she used, as well as the description to everything. Fabrice stood as Kalina pulled him in for a hug, stating how he wasn't gonna be a burden to her. Her kindness had been too much for him; although he told himself to reciprocate her hug, in the end he found himself unable to do so.

He watched as the woman walked away with her yak, a small smile forming on his face and a couple words leaving his mouth,
                  "Thank you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The morning for the painter seemed to be brighter for him. He wasn't quite sure when he'd be able to meet with the fortune teller again, but Fabrice definitely made it a point to chat with her again sometime. It was almost like how he felt when he first met Kaitlyn Jacobson, the farmer . . . speaking of which, he needed to visit her again as well! It was hard for Fabrice to believe that he still felt horrible about himself despite the supportive community he had around him. And at the very least, it was easy for the painter to look on the brighter side of things with people like them around him.

The painter tossed himself out of bed, finding it easier to smile for today than for some of the days in the past. After a quick shower he slipped himself in a black sweater and jeans, preparing himself for the chill that fall typically gave him. Also didn't help that Fabrice was typically sensitive to the cold anyway; even the slightest chill could feel five degrees colder to him. He straightened his clothes up a bit as a thought crossed his mind--today was Fall 13th! In the evening there was going to be a Moon-Viewing Festival, wasn't there? He could already imagine all of the couples in Houseki Meadows getting together to view it, and then there was Fabrice . . . a chuckle left him while he walked downstairs. It wasn't any skin off his back, honestly! And if he had to be honest with himself, he kept thinking of the tailor shop's seamster. It was a very large possibility that Noel Carol wouldn't agree to such a thing with him, but Fabrice thought it would have been worth a try, anyway. The painter didn't see himself doing many other things for today. That, and he was still concerned for the smaller man--was he still depressed and hating himself? As someone who had been through those emotions all too much, it was the last thing that Fabrice wanted the other male to go through.

Upon gazing at the weather outside, Fabrice grabbed a pair of sandals [yes, he was going to wear those in the drizzly rain] and a coat. He placed some items in his pocket before walking out to the rain. He made sure the door to his house was locked before he pressed on, his feet slightly pressing against the sand before he finally got to stable ground. The hood from his jacket slid from him a couple of times, though in the end he gave up trying to fight it and continued to walk on to the Diamond District.

Noel's place was always one that stuck out from the rest, mainly because of how . . . distant it was. Even if the house was in the most crowded district in town, there was still something detached about it that even the painter himself couldn't quite explain. The painter chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he soon walked up to the seamster's doorsteps. He used the sleeves of his jacket to dry up his face--or what he could, that is. The painter soon tapped against the door, hoping that he would be loud enough for the seamster to hear, though not too loud to disturb him from his sleep [if he was still asleep, of course].

"Hey Noel? It's Fabrice again,"
                  He chuckled again. Gods, how many times in this season had Fabrice allowed Noel to acknowledge his arrival? And just how did the other like it anyway? Surely he was getting fed up with it. "Anyway, I just wanted to see how you were doing, and maybe ask you something."

Gods, Fabrice didn't think he would ever be ready for a moment like this, and he was still right. He swallowed the lump in his throat, wondering if the seamster would answer the door. Being a patient person had its perks though, and Fabrice was willing to wait for a while if it meant that Noel would eventually answer the door.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
    tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
    'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Diamond District: Noel's House tab tab Only himself tab tab Nervous tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab . . .

catnip kitty

Timid Bunny

User Image
      User Image

• ’Ryuu looks so handsome…’ Tadashi thought to himself as he watched Ryuu. His heart was beating so fast, so nervous about this encounter. What he should say to him, and what shouldn’t he say? He didn’t really think what he wanted to tell his ex-lover much since it was just a ‘heat of the moment kind of thing. What a dork Tadashi said. He made sure to keep his poker face on as Ryuu asked him multiple questions. It was very obvious to him that he was nervous. And he couldn’t blame him either. He was nervous himself. "Glad to see that you still like my cooking.” The nervous gourmet said to Ryuu as he watched him take one little bite out of the eggs benedict that he made for him, with the last of his food none the less.

He gave out a small sigh to himself as he rubbed the back of his neck, a bit tense from last night. ’It’s all because of that stupid b***h…if she didn’t spend the night I wouldn’t be so sore.’
                                    What an unexpectedly crappy this morning was. Was it a good idea to invite Ryuu inside? What if he has a new lover? Or worse, what if he was taken already? That would be the end of Tadashi. His whole world would be shattered. Maybe he’ll finally use that rope in his drawer for something other than bondage with another woman. ”You look really well, Tadashi, how have you been? How was it abroad?” What the hell? Really? He thinks Tadashi looks well? He’s in for a rude awakening. "Me? Looking well? What a joke.”

”I’ve been taking care of Cisco while you were gone.” Cisco? Oh yeah, the cat that Tadashi gave him one year for his birthday. He looked down to Ryuu’s arms to see that he was holding the same cat within his arms. He remembered the day he gave Cisco so vividly. They were so happy back then, he believed that they would always be together and that nothing could break them apart. But in the end it was Tadashi’s want for a better and financially stable future for the two of them that caused Ryuu to break it off. He didn’t want to hear what Tadashi had to say about why he chose to go to Paris. "Well, it’s nice to see that you could still love something after so long.” He knew that saying what he said was a bit too harsh to say to his face. But at this point he didn’t care, he was slowly getting more and more pissed.

"I have something to say to you Ryuu. Something that I wanted to tell you a long time ago…The reason why I went to Paris in the first place…” Tadashi stood from his seat and went to his night stand. He opened his drawer to find that the blue feather he ventured out to get Ryuu was still there. Tadashi stared at it for a long time, getting a bit choked up on what could have been. "I never forgot about you when I went to Paris…” He picked up the blue feather and started walking back over to Ryuu. "You know…when I went to Paris, it wasn’t only to chase my dreams. It wasn’t always to become what I wanted to become. I went to Paris for you.” Expecting Ryuu to go off on him by saying something along the lines of ‘That’s bullshit,’ or ‘Your lying,’ Tadashi paused for a bit before he continued once again. "Just remember how we were living Ryuu. We were living alone, barely putting food on the table. You were working your a** off while I couldn’t even hold a steady job. I didn’t want you to have those troubles. I wanted to help provide for you. And at the time going towards my dreams was the only logical answer. I left for us. I left so that when I did come back…” Tadashi walked closer and closer to Ryuu until his back was against the wall. In that time he gave his ex-lover the blue feather that was meant for him. Tadashi didn’t realize this, but he crying. Something he hasn’t done since Tadashi was only a child. "So we could get married. And not have to worry about the troubles of money.” Tadashi pressed his own forehead against Ryuu’s and held both sides of his face, just like he used to. He leaned in to kiss him. "Can’t you see now? Everything that I've done for you?”

With: Ryuu | At: Inn #12 - Home | Thinking: "I bet he’s toying with my feelings." | Feeling: Conflicted in Mixed Emotions
      OOC:
      . . .
      Wearing:
      xxx

sanchan-hime the tsandere

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

User Image

Elise normally might have jumped when Peter hugged her body from behind, but the alcohol still had her so buzz her reflexes were delayed to the point of no return. "Glancing" back at him, she smiled and brought her arms around hugging him half intentional bringing his face down into her chest. "My hero," she giggled sleepily. It was hard to wake up when the world was dark, but eventually she would manage. Grabbing the orange juice, she set it on the counter with a small smile. "You saved the day!" Hearing him mention that she looked like she'd had a rough night as well, she let her head fall slightly appearing to be looking down at herself. "I think my shirts a little crazy, but I still look good," she grinned and winked at him. Like she cared if her shirt was half unbuttoned. They were the only two in the bar after.

Standing up, she leaned on Peter her head on his back. "Last night was CRRRAAAZZZY. I don't remember it either. All I know, is I fell asleep on the couch...and I woke up on the couch..." She paused thinking. "Oh! And you locked me in the bar! Why didn't you take me home," she whined. Shaking her head, she sighed. "Nah it's okay. You're couch is comfy. Maybe, you should let me sleep here every night and just...not lock the door," she laughed half kidding. But, only half. Sniffing the air, she traveled around his body and smiled reaching out with her tongue and managing a small lick of his ice cream. "That's your hangover killer! So cold...So good!" Elise really didn't have many boundaries with certain people. Peter was one of them. Mostly because she knew him so well. They did see each other nearly every night after all.

Elise paused listening to him explain how her being late wasn't the end of the world and that he wanted her to stick with him. She giggled and grinned. "You want to be with meeee?" She continued her circle around him and hugged him from behind pressing herself up against his back. "I feel so special getting to hang with you Peter. And don't worry, I'll keep all those pirates away!" The guy definitely had some odd fears, pirates being one of them. But, who was she to judge. "Let's go eat breakfast! Gah! My head! It hurts!" She dropped from behind him and grabbed his hand running towards the entrance slowing just slightly so not to run right into the wall. "Okay...now we go to breakfast!" Pushing herself and Peter out the door she stopped. "We're going to your house right?" She wasn't really in the mood to cook. She wasn't really ever in the mood to cook.

THOUGHTS: Breakfast!
                                                        COMPANY: Peter!
                                                        OUTFIT: Outfit

Kodee-Bunny

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
                        User Image
                        User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION Walking to the salon║█⋮THOUGHTS Keiko?║█⋮COMPANY No one at the moment

Ky was up early as usual. She'd actually managed to get a little sleep that night. Maybe it was the fact that the night had ended so well. Maybe it was because she knew she would have all day to work the next day. Who knew. Either way, she was up, and she had plans for the morning. It wasn't often she liked to do nice things, but today she was feeling oddly generous. Actually, to make it even possible for her to do it, she had to think of it as more a reward than anything. A reward for keeping his perfect mouth shut. But first, a shower. Taking off her shirt and undergarments, Ky walked quietly into the bathroom and turned on the shower washing her body and face. This was the worst part of her day. She hated her body. Just seeing it made her upset. Luckily, her showers were extremely short. In and out.

Shivering as she walked back into her room buried in a warm towel, she tried to get her hair as dry as possible before shedding her towel and finding warmer clothes quickly. Seeing it was not only raining but also windy, she should probably wear something warmer. She didn't want another incident like the one with Keiko and Haru when she fell shivering. Just the thoughts made her upset. Shaking her head, as if it would shake the memories, she found a long sleeved light gray shirt that was a little long in both length and the arms along with some slightly fitted black leggings highlighting her small frame. Bringing a brush through her hair, she looked back out the window and smirked reaching up for a beanie. She didn't often wear hats, but her hair was wet and a little bit of a mess. It was a hat kind of day.

After she was dressed, she pulled on her boots and reached for an umbrella. She usually didn't use one, but she really didn't want to get sick again. Being sick was the worst. Biting her lip, she contemplated going through with her plan, but she'd decided on it, so she was going to do it! Leaving her house, she ventured out into the drizzly morning. The bakery was her target. No, she wasn't going to buy something for herself, but she figured her "boyfriend" deserved something as a reward for being a good boy. Why she thought he hadn't told by now was beyond her, but for some reason, she believed in him. Reaching the bakery, she entered looking over the pastries and cakes appearing almost overwhelmed. "J-just get me something good!" Yeah, that was how you talked to people. Right?

After the man behind the counter managed to get just a little information out of her (It was like pulling teeth), he handed her over a small cake that may have fed 3 or 4. Holding the small box under her arm, she turned and started off towards the diamond district hoping to wait for him to arrive at work. However, she didn't have to go far before she saw his familiar mug. And...another familiar face? Keiko. What was he doing with Keiko? She held the cake and her umbrella looking at them with a smirk. What was he saying? He better not be doing what she thought he was doing. With the thoughts of him telling their little secret, her grip tightened on the box.

SANic-hime the hedgehog

l Sailor Centaurus l

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff