Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Humorist

User Image
A new timeskip has arrived! Fast forward now to Wednesday, Fall 13th at 9:00 A.M. The weather is chilly and drizzly. Any other questions about this should be directed to me by a PM or a quote in the OOC Thread. With that said, let's embrace this new change!

P.S. Today is the day of the Moon-Viewing Festival! Now you can ask your love interest--or maybe just some friends--to spend some time with you for the brilliant full moon tonight.

P.P.S. Say happy birthday to Salisbury Aldsworth and Kalina Constanza, who turn 26 and 24 respectively!

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

A small blonde girl laid curled up on a couch in the corner of the bar face in the cushions. Suddenly, she jerked up, her blonde curls now askew with a few odd hairs sticking up and away from the others. Moaning softly, the girl kept her eyes closed before opening them to more darkness. Sucking softly, she whipped wet felt like a small wet dribble from the side of her mouth. Drool. That just meant it was a great sleep! Except that she still felt exhausted. What time was it. It was hard to tell the time when one, you could see the clock and two, you couldn't see...well anything. Eternal darkness. No wonder she was always exhausted. It didn't help the she got so drunk every night. Yawning softly, Elise stood up from the couch only to trip over a table and go tumbling to the ground.

"Ow..." Most people didn't suspect that Elise was blind. She had just been deemed one of the biggest clutz in town along with a few other people. It was as good excuse as any. Pulling herself up, she rested her chin on a table with a small frown. "OWWW! MY HEAD HURTSSS!" Holding her head with her hands, she picked herself up and stumbled slightly back over to the bar. The front, she was familiar with. The back, not so much, but she needed something to drink. Not alcohol, she wasn't quite sure of the time, but she was almost positive it wasn't 5 o' clock, which meant it wasn't time to drink just yet! Hmm...Orange juice! Finding the small stopped that closes off the bar from it's patrons, she pulled it up and entered into unknown territory walking slowly to not knock over any bottles.

Grabbing a jug from in front of her, she leaned down a bit and took a sniff of the liquid and wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Damn that's the hard stuff." Pausing, she took another wif and shook her head. "No Elise. No." Grabbing another bottle, she did the same and smirked setting it back down. "How hard is it to find orange juice!" Just as she was about to give up, she hand hit the top of the refrigerator. "Oh...." Opening it, she found what she was looking for and reached for a mug before pouring a nice big glass. Bringing it up to her lips, she tilted it back letting the cold orange liquid enter her mouth. It seemed like minutes that she'd been drinking before pulling the mg away with a satisfied sigh the juice half gone from just one massive swig. Making her way out from around the back of the bar, she walked back out to the norm.

Making her way to the door, she went to exit but was suddenly pushed back. "Locked...?" She pushed again as if gravity had just been being a b***h to her, but still nothing. "Locked in?" Stepping back, she paused "looking" at the door before turning back to the bar with her mug and sauntering back over. Hopping up on a stool, she moved her butt and sat on the bar her feet resting on the cushion of a stool. Drinking a bit more of her juice, she yawned and felt her shoes on. Kicking her flats off onto the floor, she ran a hand through her tangled mess of hair. Though she was obviously hung over, she still didn't look half bad. Aside from the shirt that was half unbuttoned and having sex hair. Most people would find that attractive! Letting out a bored sigh, she frowned. Maybe she should call someone.

Feeling around, she scooted across the bar until nearly falling off the end before finding the phone connected to the wall. Pushing the numbers, she heard the phone ring a bit before it picked up not even letting the person on the end speak. "PPPPEEEETTTERR," she whined holding her cup in the other hand. "I got locked in the bar...I can't get out, and I think I'm probably late!" Like she wasn't ever late for work. "Peter...I need you to come get me..." She took another drink and sighed. "And I think you need more orange juice. Okay, I'll wait here until you come. Bye." Without another second she hung up the phone and laid back on the bar setting the mug beside her "looking" up at the ceiling while she waited.

THOUGHTS: Peter save me and bring OJ!
                                                    COMPANY: Nobody
                                                    OUTFIT: Outfit

Kodee-Bunny

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
██ ██ xxxx Doing the dance and singing the songs
xxxxxxI'M MORPHEUS IN A MASQUERADE XXXXXXXTHE ORCHARD OF SINS I HAVE HELD DEEP WITHIN
xxxxxxI'M MORPHEUS IN A MASQUERADE XXXXXXXTHE ORCHARD OF SINS I HAVE HELD DEEP WITHIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI WILL BURN IT DOWN FOR YOU

Salisbury could have thrown his hand on a lit stove for the same amount of time he spent with Titus and come out with less pain.

Watching Titus walk away--seemingly without a care in the world--was one of the most heart-wrenching things he had seen. He reached a hand out to him, though once again retracted it just as quickly. If he was already sputtering like a moron now, what could Titus' presence do to change him from feeling otherwise? Probably nothing, or at least not much in this point of time.

It was that frustrating resolution which eventually led Salisbury to place his hands in his pants pocket, walking back to his house with heavy thoughts in his mind. As he got to the doorstep he pulled it out--the wallet that he so carelessly left in his shop, no doubt from the night before. The photograph was still there, and there was no chance in Hell that Salisbury was going to get rid of that. Titus . . . did he really mean all that he said, especially after all they had been through? He wanted to say "yes", but he hesitated. Somehow deep in his frozen heart, he knew better than to jump ahead when it came to thoughts of his friend . . . or ex-friend, he supposed. Even if they weren't in good terms anymore, Salisbury wasn't going to throw out everything they had together. After all, all of those times were what made Salisbury feel whole again--somehow, that energetic redhead had given him emotions that Salisbury would have never thought that he was capable of feeling. And as he saw the other walk away from him, it was the ultimate sign for the florist. Everything about Titus' well-being always drew concern from the darkest depths of Salisbury's being. So . . . yes. He had been in love with Titus Jansky, and still was even right now.

Feelings were such a fickle thing, and despite how well Salisbury tried to look himself over, they still slipped through the cracks. He arose from his bed--well before he ever had to, especially with the closure of his shop for today--and walked over to his closet. He had finally grown a year older, and though normally Salisbury would have never given it a second thought, a question appeared in his head as he picked out a change of clothes--What was his biggest desire in the world?

"To live without regrets," the words left Salisbury's lips as he fixed his necktie and looked to the mirror. Everything about him looked horrible, but he could say that for every day of the week. Gray eyes were reflected back on the glass, almost as if he were looking deep into his own desires. His gaze on the glass soon broke, and Salisbury walked to his room to grab a jacket and a pair of shoes.

Even if Titus hated him till the end of time, Salisbury couldn't live with himself if he didn't get to speak with him again, just for one last time. The florist's hands reached for the counter and he spun his house key with his pointer finger, soon slipping it into his pocket. He walked out of his house, his fingers trembling as he twisted his doorknob shut. His breath was shaky, and he knew that the cold weather left him unfazed, so that was one possibility of his consternation eliminated. Stop that, he glared at his hands until they obeyed him. He had a determination to get something right in his life, even if it was only one time; his emotions never stopped him before, and they sure as Hell weren't going to stop him now.

His walk to the Ruby District was a lot faster than he ever imagined it being. And no, the drizzly rain didn't bother him in the slightest--his seaweed head could get drenched for all he cared for the moment. Many houses came into his view, but only one of them was going to get a visit from Salisbury Aldsworth. With another breath leaving him, his feet walked from the cobblestone street to the wooded patio of Titus Jansky's house. He could only imagine how stupid the male looked right now--there was no way Titus was going to be awake so early. But . . . maybe he didn't need to be. Salisbury's voice may never be heard again, whether it was from him being asleep or Titus purposely trying to eliminate Salisbury from his life; either way, it didn't seem like Salisbury was ever going to be mean anything to him again. But even so, perhaps getting his voice out was all that he needed.

His fist gently pressed against the door, though he retracted his hand from the door before the knock could resound through the house for a second time. ". . . Actually, I think for both of our sakes, it'd be better if you didn't open the door," a dry chuckle left his throat. Again, he doubted that the other was awake anyway, but he could still allow himself to behave as if he were. "After all, I was the one who humiliated you inside of my own flower shop, correct? Seeing my face is the last thing you want right now. I still remember your words from yesterday--you know, the ones I normally brush aside so quickly--but it only needs to be spoken from the right person to truly compel someone to re-evaluate themselves."

Salisbury's fist relaxed into his hand, and he pressed both hands against the other's door. "Perhaps everyone else is correct--Salisbury Aldsworth is incapable of loving humans, and it's why he's so passionate about his plants. Although there is one person who disagrees with that notion, and that is Salisbury Aldsworth." He paused, perhaps seeming lost as to what he was truly trying to convey. He had never felt so lost for words around another person, yet here he was now. "Ever since I saw you crying that day, my mind has been ridden with thoughts about the past. How I first came to Houseki Meadows, and how I met you. Maybe you got rid of it as soon as that day happened, but . . . I still have our photograph. Even right now it's still in my wallet, which I retrieved from my shop yesterday. It could be a cruel trick from the Goddess, but I found it oddly coincidental that you were there as I was reminiscing about our memories together. At that moment I wanted to reach to you, to speak to you again, though . . . the words left me. I couldn’t find them that day, something that I never thought I’d be able to say." Salisbury gave a dry laugh as he reached for a small lighter in his pocket. "Though maybe what I really should have done before you left was voice my appreciation for your present for me—it’s very beautiful, far more worthy of you than I ever will be."

He shook his head, leaning his back against the door as his eyes looked to the sky. "But I thank you, not only for that present but for our time together. I’ve felt more around you than I have ever felt with anyone else I’ve known. Whenever I wanted to believe others’ rumors, I always thought of how you’ve made me feel. You with all of your pick-up lines and all of your boisterous energy . . . it truly gave me joy. Joy that I was never able to fully express, but not expressing it is not the same as not feeling it."

His breath turned shaky as the words left him: "I truly love you Titus Jansky, though I was too much of a damn fool to realize it. Forgiveness is only one thing out of many that I don’t deserve from you, and by all means do I not expect you to give it after all I’ve made you go through." Salisbury closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "You can continue to hate me for the rest of your existence, if it’s what you desire. The only thing I wish now is that perhaps you’ll live for the future, and if you were to fall in love again, to find someone who’s just as capable of love as you are; to reciprocate the tenderness that I was otherwise unable to. Despite what all you say about yourself, Titus, you’re truly a human being out of many and it would wrench my heart to see you ever having to change yourself for another."

Salisbury helped himself from the door, and he looked back to it with a small smile: "I've rambled on for too long, haven't I? All I wanted was for you to hear what I wanted to say to you, even if it never reaches you again. So now I only say this . . . good-bye to you as well, and may fortune be in your favor once more."

Stillness hung in the air as Salisbury walked down from the stairs. The drizzly rain still fell on him, now stinging his face. The florist lifted a hand to his eyes and wiped . . . tears? Salisbury was crying? His eyes widened at the realization, and before he gave it a second thought he broke into a sprint. He couldn't allow himself to stand around anywhere if it meant others would have to see his pathetic, crying face.

Almost as quickly as he arrived to the Ruby District he returned to the Peridot District. His hands opened the door and he closed it after entering his house. His body shaking, he held his hands to his face and sank to the ground, staining the carpet with his tears. He was still correct--Titus truly did allow Salisbury feel the feelings he never thought he was capable of; the florist had always believed that his tears dried up a long time ago. Though at the very least, Salisbury made a return to his long-awaited solitude; it was only a matter of time before the florist found himself isolated with his self-loathing again.

tab tab Peridot District: Salisbury's House tab tab tab Alone tab tab . . . [Do I even need to say this?] tab tab Welp, there he goes. This post is way too long and I'm sorry for that.

The traitor XIII

Supreme Cat

User Image

Seiya didn't really want to wake up. He snuggled into the soft fur of the dog sleeping beside him. Inu always slept beside him, it felt nice knowing that she was there. It was a sence of comfort he hadn't had in a long while. He let out a yawn as his brain told him to wake up. There was a festival today, even if it wasn't really one Seiya would get to participate in, but that didn't mean he didn't want to do something nice for Ryuu and Akira. He stretched his sleepy muscles and began to get up, waking Inu in the process. She jumped off the bed and curled up on the floor, knowing Seiya was about to make the bed and put it away, which he did. The inn room wasn't that big, but it was home for now, so Seiya didn't mind the fact that he was sleeping on a pull out bed.

Once everything was neat and put away, Seiya went to steal the shower before his guardians woke up. He didn't take long, and quickly got dressed and ready for the day. He grabbed his apron on the way to the rooms kitchenette. He pulled out all the ingredients he needed to make the breakfast he planned for Ryuu and Akira. He was making Oyakodon for them, and he hoped they'd like it. He quickly began cooking when he heard someone else in the same area as him. He turned to notice Ryuu and smiled brightly, "Morning Ryuu!" He called out before going back to his cooking.

Seiya made sure all of the food was done perfectly before he began to make the two plates. He was spending extra time to makes sure they looks good as well. Once he was satisfied he placed the two dishes on the table with an accomplished smile. He quickly looked around, not seeing either of his guardians, a small frown appeared on his face. He let out a sigh, but quickly decides he'd use this a a chance to give them some alone time.

Seiya walked over to his stuff and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down a quick note to leave with the breakfast,
                                          'Thank you both for taking me in and giving me a family again. I know it's hard having to take care of me so early into your marriage, but I'm happy I can live here with you guys! That's way I want to do something for you. Here's breakfast, and enjoy the Moon-Viewing festival! I hear it's a popular event for couple, and you guys deserve some time together.
                                          Love, Seiya
                                          '
                                          He placed the noted on the table and called out to Inu, "Inu! Let's go do something okay?" The dog perked up and moved to the door, and Seiya followed close behind her, putting on a coat. As he left the inn, Seiya looked around for Ryuu, but couldn't spot him. That was odd. He let out a small sigh and quickly left the inn.

Seiya walked down the street, Inu beside him. He had only been in Houseki for a month and was still getting used to the new environment. It was strange, finally having a home, but he was so worried he'd do something the mess it up, like he always did. The town was still fairly new to him, so there was a lot to check out, even if most things were closed due to the festival. He thought about his destination before finally deciding on something.

"Hey Inu, do you want to go to the beach?" Seiya asked his furry companion. He knew it wasn't the usual weather for a beach trip, but he never really got to spend time on a beach before moving to Houseki. He got a happy bark and tail wag from Inu, so he took it as her agreeing with him. He smiled ha and began his trek to the beach. It didn't take too long for them to arrive, and as soon as they did Seiya took off in a playful run, Inu running alongside him.

Seiya let out a cheerful giggle as he fell into the sand, Inu immediately using it to her advantage. She pounced on him and liked his face, causing him to laugh more and try to push her away. Finally she relented her attack, and Seiya sat up, wrapping his arms around her in a hug; it was nice having a friend. He let her go and stood up, trying to brush the partially wet sand off of him. It wasn't working too well, but he didn't seem to care.

location; Beach | with; Inu | ooc; Seiya's first post!

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image

”Don’t tell anyone about our relationship. Got it.” Chihiro nodded in agreement, grinning widely at his new “girlfriend”. A faint blush made its way across his face when she kissed him, grinning and ruffling her hair in the process. Oh, how much he loved this girl. ”Don’t worry, Kyleigh, I won’t tell a soul. I’ll wait until you’re ready for it,” he said, smiling at her reassuringly. He meant his words, too. He wouldn’t tell a soul if it made Kyleigh uncomfortable. It was all about trust.

Chihiro stayed at Kyleigh’s for a while bit longer, waiting until they finished the entire pot of tea before he washed everything, kissed her goodbye on the cheek (because if he did anywhere else he knew he’d make her angry) and retired for the night. He got back to his house in the Amethyst District pretty slowly, taking in the night air, relaxed and overjoyed over that night’s turnabouts. It all began with Kyleigh coming into the salon for shelter (though he still believed it was for him), him trapping her inside and giving her a makeover, to a bit of friendly fire, then there they were. A couple. The male grinned widely at the night sky above him, happily singing along on his way home.

By the time he got back it was way past his “curfew”, and his sister Keiko was already asleep. Chihiro paid no mind to it and began undressing as he made his way to the bathroom, thinking that a shower would do him good. He was just so happy. He tossed his black boots onto his room’s floor across the hallway and settled for the bath.

Once out and in a fresh change of clothes, Chihiro plopped himself down onto his bed, staring up at his ceiling in thought. ’She likes me.. Kyleigh likes me.’ he replayed those thoughts in his head, never getting tired of those words. He hugged his pillow, finding himself blushing like a high school schoolgirl high on love. It seemed to take another few hours until he could get his nerves calm enough to sleep, and even then, he woke a few hours after that. After what seemed to be only three hours of sleep, Chihiro awoke, sitting up in bed with a start. Today was his date. Well, roughly that night was his date, but he had to get himself ready. And he knew just the person to help him with it.

The makeup artist quickly freshened up with another quick shower, a fourth the length of time as the night before, brushed his teeth, and began dressing into something more appropriate and suitable for that day’s events. Black skinny jeans and a white dress shirt. Chihiro was in the process of putting his shirt on when he bolted down the stairs, hearing his sister already wide awake and making breakfast. ”Keiko!” he called out once he reached the stairs, sliding himself into the kitchen. ”You wouldn’t believe this, guess what?” He stood there in front of his sister, his shirt still left completely unbuttoned; not that he cared about that or anything. It was his sister after all, and of course, something was way more important on his mind right then. ”Guess who got a girlfriend~” Of course he promised Kyleigh he wouldn’t tell anyone, but of course, that rule didn’t apply to family members right? It was Keiko, his sister who was a good replacement of their mother. She knew everything. He just had to tell her.

( LOCATION )

macarons. home

( COMPANY )
                                        macarons. keiko

( FEELING )
                                        macarons. ecstatic; “I HAVE TO BRAG.”

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ⇝ peridot district; sal's home
                                                            ᴏᴏᴅ⇝ excited / happy / angry
                                                              ssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ⇝ sal
                                                                ᴏᴄ ⇝ oops that was way longer than i meant for it to be

━━━━━━━┛

THE rest of the day had been fine. TJ and Hibiki had spent most of the night together, for TJ ate that cake that Hibiki had and he gave his drinks to the other as promised. The tavern had been pretty empty most of the night, so it gave TJ and Hibiki time to sit and chat. He talked a lot about useless nonsense, which was good though, for he needed something to clear his mind. At some point during that same night, TJ had cried. He cried a lot and talked to his sister about what had happened earlier that night before work. He had cried to her about the whole thing and she had held him like a good sister would. He cried for almost an hour about the whole thing, all the while not really caring that others had totally witnessed it. TJ was heartbroken over Salisbury and he didn't care who knew or not.

When that night came to an end and the bar just had to close; TJ didn't go home. He tried to ask Michael if he could go home with her and stay there just for the night, but she had told him no, that he needed to go home. He almost had asked Hibiki, but he figured that the man wouldn't want him to be in his home, for they didn't really know anything about each other. It was probably for the best though that TJ didn't go home with anyone. It had given him a chance to walk in the dark of the night and just... think.

He recalled past memories. He recalled when they first met, back at the inn years and years ago. He recalled how he admired the flowers that he noticed were growing around and even plucked a red rose that had been so beautiful. He recalled how Sal had walked up to him and was fuming about how he just taken that flower while it was still growing! TJ had tried to give it back at that time, but the other just told him to keep it. TJ had placed the flower in Sal's hair and it was that... that had started their friendship. But it had also started something more...It was the moment that he knew he seriously wanted to spend his time with the florist.

TJ spent most of his night on the beach. He sat in the sand with his knees pulled to his chest and his eyes just gazing out at the water beyond. He spent most of his night wondering what he was going to do. He was done. He wasn't going to see Salisbury anymore. He was done with that. He wouldn't be going to the florist shop ever again. He thought about what he was supposed to do. With... Sal out of his life and he and Noel weren't talking; who was he supposed to be with? It's not like he and his twin were really close at all. Sure, they cared about each other a lot, but that didn't mean a lot. He had friends, sure, but... but he wasn't close to anyone like he had been with Sal. As he sat on that beach and tried not to cry again, he thought about how empty his life was going to be and how he had next to no friends.

Salisbury Aldsworth was gone and Titus Jansky's life was over.

At some point, TJ decided to go home.

He didn't know the time, nor really cared, but it was definitely after the sun had risen in the sky and the darkened clouds that brought rain loomed over the sun. By the time he was home, he was soaking wet and didn't really want to do anything except for lay down in his bed and sleep for like ten years. But, no, he couldn't do that. He knew he couldn't do that. He hated being sick and he knew that Sal wouldn't want him to get sick as well. Even though they may not be friends anymore... TJ knew that Sal wouldn't forgive him if he got himself sick because he didn't shower and strip out of his clothes after a little rain. So he slowly trudged towards the bathroom in his home, only to strip out of his clothes and start the shower. If he was lucky-- maybe the shower would help clear his mind.

It didn't, of course.

TJ turned off the shower and stepped out, instantly turning to head to his room for some clothes. He didn't bother to look at his reflection. He already knew he looked like s**t, he didn't need to look at himself to confirm. The walk to his bedroom was fast and he dug through his dresser drawers for something, anything, to wear. What he pulled out was just a pair of just black pants and a casual shirt. A little different from his day-to-day dress, but he didn't care. It's not like he'd be doing anything that night anyway.

As soon as he was dressed, he exited his room and strode through his home towards the kitchen. However, as soon as his feet were in the kitchen, he froze in place. For TJ's dark red eyes landed on the flower vase that was sitting in the middle of the table. It was the roses he had been given back on his birthday from the man who had ripped out his heart. Slowly, very slowly, TJ walked towards the flowers, all the while one of his hands reaching out to touch one of the dead roses. As soon as he touched it, it fell off the stem and landed on the table. TJ let out a bitter laugh, "Dead, huh? Just... like I am." He carefully picked up the flower in his hand and pulled it close to his face, "It's like... a sign, yeah. A sign that what he and I were supposed to be... wasn't going to happen."

TJ sighed and reached out to pick up the vase of flowers to throw them out, but a knock at the door stopped him from doing so. His eyes turned towards the clock in the kitchen and he squinted to read the time. It was around 9 in the morning. Who the hell would come see him at 9 in the morning? He turned and moved towards his door, nearly about to open it, when he heard... his voice, telling him that it was for the best to not open the door.

TJ was frozen. Frozen in place. His mind started to run a thousand miles a minute, trying to figure out just what to do! But when Sal started to talk, TJ ended up pressed against the door to hear his words. With every word that Sal said, TJ felt himself starting to shake. Here was the man that he never wanted to see again or hear his voice... standing right outside his door. Talking to him. Telling him things that he oh-so dearly wanted to hear, but thought he never would. Here was Sal, talking about the past, just as earlier that morning, TJ was recalling the past as well.

With every word he heard, TJ's head started to hurt. He was confused, so very confused. He told himself that he needed to be away from Sal, to forget about him, yet here he was, pressed against the door listening to his words. What kind of person even does that? He should have walked away from it the moment he heard his voice. And TJ decided to do just that. He couldn't listen to anything else. He couldn't hear more, he couldn't ----

Then he heard the three words that he had been waiting to hear for so long "I love you"

It brought TJ to tears and he had to brace himself against the door with his hands to keep from falling to the ground. Crying. He cried again. Over the three words he had been waiting to hear. He didn't hear much of the rest of what Sal said, but he did hear the "good-bye" and it was at that moment that TJ decided he needed to talk to Sal. He needed to... to... His right hand flew to the door to pull it open, but as soon as the door was; Sal was just a speck in the distance. The idiot... Did he really just say all of that and then turned and ran away? TJ angrily wiped his tears away and slipped on his shoes that were next to the door. He ran out of the house the moment they were on, not even caring that he didn't shut the door behind him.

TJ ran to Sal. There were two places that he knew of where the man would be. The florist shop, or his home. Something in the back of his mind reminded him that it was a festival today, so the florist shop would be closed. So TJ ran to the other place; Sal's home.

The moment he arrived on that doorstep, he pounded on the door. Sal was in for it. He placed his hand on the doorknob and prayed to any and every Gods and Goddesses there were that it was unlocked. It was. He pulled open the door and instantly spotted Sal right there! Right there on the ground! He looked... was he crying? TJ shook his head. He didn't care. He... he didn't...

"How.... you... You idiot!" When his own eyes locked onto the pair of gray ones, he threw his arms up in the air and fought back the urge to scream. "How... how can you just... how could you just come to my home a-and say all of that s**t to me! How could you say all of that and then turn and leave? I... I can't believe you did that!" TJ dropped to the floor near the other and he stared at him long and hard, "I've waited for years for you to tell me you loved me back and then you have the audacity to just leave after you say that!? What the hell is wrong with you?" His hands dropped to his sides and he wrapped them around his stomach instead, "You... I hate you, you know that, right? I've loved you for a long time and then you broke my heart and it just shattered more with every encounter we had after. A-and then... and then here were are, full circle, after I told myself I was done with you. T-that... that I didn't want to be hurt by you anymore..."

It seriously wasn't even a surprise that TJ had tears in his eyes. Seriously, though, how weren't his tears just dried up?

"I love you, Salisbury Aldsworth. I love you so much that it nearly killed me inside when I told myself that I was done with you." He paused and let out a bitter laugh, "But... who am I kidding? We've been best friends for years and I've loved you almost as long. There's no way I could just stop being friends with you... e-even after... even after you broke my poor little heart." Slowly TJ reached out with his hands and placed them on Sal's cheeks.

"I've waited for so long to hear you say that you love me too. And..."

TJ's words trailed off as he shifted closer to Sal and leaned his head in. His voice dropped to a whisper, "I love you too"

TJ leaned in and pressed his lips against the florist's.

In that moment all he cared about right then were two things: Sal had admitted he loved him back and that they were kissing. And it was a real kiss this time.

ILOVESAL

we live for each other, or have you in the of the ?
                                                                  because we can't play it anymore, and we don't have a place to go home to.
                                                                  what, you don't got enough life left to wipe these out?
                                                                  just like old times, this is the kind of pain I love.

l Sailor Centaurus l

Supreme Cat

User Image
    User Image

Hanami awoke early in the morning, as per usual for her. She had always been an early riser, perhaps it was her love of the watching the world wake up or the fresh smell in the air. It didn't take her long to get out of bed and into the shower to start her morning routine. By the time she was all ready for the day, the hour was still young. She made herself a quick breakfast, it was nothing fancy but still nice and quick. She didn't really have plans for the day, but she hoped she could visit Salisbury sometime to wish him a happy birthday. He was getting sadder every day since his falling out with Titus, and Hanami hated the fact she couldn't really do anything to help him. She picked up a small wrapped box from her table, it was a birthday present for Sal. Inside was some homemade peppermint tea she made specifically for him. She hoped that even though it was small, it would at least make him feel a little better.

She made her way to the door, present in hand, and quickly put on a jacket. She looked the door as she left and started walking toward Salisbury's house. She made sure to protect the present from the slight drizzle as she went, but pause when Salisbury's house came into view. Titus? She questioned to herself seeing to man, before realizing what was happening. She let a small smile slip onto her face as she turned around, not wanting to disturb the scene. She hoped everything worked out between the two, she knew they both loved each other, and how much it was killing them to be apart. She looked down at the present in her hand, it seems she wouldn't be able to give Sal his present just yet. She continued walking until she ended up in front of the florist's, her work place. She pulled out her keys and unlocked the front door to step inside. She closed it carefully behind her and walked over to the counter. She set the present down on the counter, knowing the Sal would easily be able to find it. He might not get it today, but at least there was a chance he could see it before the day was up, and if she ran into him before that, she'd be able to tell him she left him a present. It wasn't the same as getting to give it to him in person, but it would work.

With that handled, Hanami slipped from the shop again and locked it back up. Her morning walk began again, this time with no exact destination or purpose. It didn't really matter to her, she walk itself was always refreshing. She knew it was the Moon-Viewing festival, but she didn't really have any plans. She would probably find a quiet place to sit and watch the night sky. She loved the festival, even if she never had a date for it. The calming atmosphere and the beautiful view of the sky. However, she wondered if the weather would clear up in time to view the night sky.

location; Peridot District | with; no one | ooc; And here's Hanami~

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image

tab tab Michael's House tab tab Himself and eventually Michael tab tab Calm tab tab . . .

The ghost's reaction to the girls wasn't surprising to him in the slightest. He was only a spirit, and he doubted that any of the girls could do anything to it anyway. Or anything not involving their magical powers, that is. Would he ever suspect the girls as having powers anyway? From the way the spirit carried himself, Zebulon doubted that he would care to learn anything that isn't about himself anyway. The ghost introduced himself as Fenric deMorte, and Zebulon only nodded at his tirade. It was only a matter of time before he finally got to the heart of the matter. Zebulon waved a hand to the girls at his request, "Very well then, Fenric. Girls, I'll be speaking to the ghost in private, as per his request. I will return to you shortly, though make sure the shrine isn't damaged in the meanwhile."

The priest led the ghost out of the shrine, just to give the spirit the privacy he requested. As he stepped down the stairs of the shrine and walked on, he didn't have to do much coaxing to convince the ghost to start speaking. So he wanted to know why his spirit lingered in Houseki Meadows, even after being dead for what sounded like centuries? He placed a hand on his chin and pondered it. "The answer isn't singular; it's a case-by-case basis. Many spirits have a reason for remaining in the world among the living, and as such, I don't have an answer ready for you." Now Zebulon hated having to turn someone down for help, especially when that someone was a spirit, but he was only being truthful. "I will have to think about this later and get back to you when I've come to some possibilities for you. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience."

Zebulon doubted that the ghost would react to it well, and rightfully so. The best he could do for him was simply reassure that he could check back on Zebulon at the shrine any time to see if he came any closer to finding anything. Surely he was good at detecting the man's aura apart from the other residents; working with spirits tended to make Zebulon seem more ethereal than he really was. He soon returned to the shrine, Andrea having left by the time he returned, and he simply remained with Wendy until it came time for them to close the shrine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zebulon groaned as he rose in the morning. As far as the male knew, this morning was the same as every other morning for him, even if it really wasn't--it was hard for him to ignore holidays when they were the only days were Zebulon didn't have to work in the shrine. He proceeded to get ready for the morning as he usually did, slipping on some pants and a shirt to prepare for a walk outside. Even if today was a festival, he didn't care for dressing too formally that much--how many people were gonna care for his choice of outfits, anyway? It wasn't like he went into town all that much, minus his visits to the tavern.

Speaking of which . . . he had an idea in mind. He remembered a certain bartender telling him that her door was always open for him whenever he wanted to visit, and maybe today was a day for him to take her up on that. All of the businesses were closed on holidays, so he didn't have to worry about having to run anywhere to get something or even maintain his own shrine. The male casually grabbed a peach from the fridge and took bites of it as he thought the day over.. He didn't have many intentions of attending the Moon-Viewing Festival--he always saw the moon at night, so what was the big deal?--but hey, he would still go if the other person expressed an interest in doing so. He didn't have much planned in the evening anyway, so anything that could kill time would be great.

Zebulon walked to his bathroom and brushed his teeth, ensuring that he was fully cleaned before he grabbed his socks, shoes and umbrella out of the house. He took extra precautions in ensuring that the house was locked before he closed the door to its hinge, twisting the knob a last time to reassure himself that no one was going to break in while he was gone. He didn't have much others would want to steal anyway, but he liked to play it safe anyhow. With his keys slipped into his pants pocket, the male took his umbrella and held it over his head. The last thing he wanted was for him to enter the woman's house and get all of her furniture all wet; he was being intrusive enough with his plan of entering her place. Although if she didn't mind, then maybe he could . . . but no, wet furniture probably wasn't appreciated, even if it was just a drizzle.

Diamond District hadn't been a long walk for him at all, and he found himself in front of the bartender's house. A few more steps led him to Michael's front door, though he dried his umbrella off a bit before collapsing it and leaving it on her porch. The device was still wet, and who would steal a stupid umbrella anyway? With that in mind, he placed it on the ground away from the door before quietly twisting the knob open and gaining himself entrance.

He closed the door behind him as quickly and quietly as he entered through it. His red eyes scanned through the woman's layout of her house, realizing that though spacious, probably made for a bit of a lonely existence. It was similar for all houses with just a single person, he supposed, as he too felt similarly about his own place sometimes. Zebulon placed his shoes close to the door, as to not dirty up her carpets (would she care about that? Well, it was better safe than sorry), and with his socks on, he silently entered the living room. Michael either wasn't up yet, was in town somewhere, or was in her room . . . whatever the case was, Zebulon was sure that she would come around eventually. The priest planted himself on the woman's couch, allowing his legs to stretch across the sofa and recline himself on it, laying across it almost as if it were his own. Surely he would be hard to miss if the white-haired male was lying on the couch as opposed to simply sitting on it.

Now the wait for Michael Janksy began.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Timid Bunny

User Image
      User Image

• "Morning Sleepy Head~" Tadashi woke to the sound of an alarm clock, buzzing for a good half hour, and next to a beautiful red head that he did unspeakably kinky things to last night. This became a daily routine for Tadashi ever since he went to France, after he was dumped by his previous lover. What a pathetic time of his life that was, and what a pathetic man he has become because of that.

Tadashi sighed in annoyance as he sat up from the bed and looked at the nude woman laying next to him. He looked a little indifferent as he got out of bed, passing the variety of "toys" laying around the floor and heading towards the bathroom. "Shouldn't you have left by now?" The man said coldly as he turned on his shower. "I thought that we could have breakfast together~" The woman replied. Couldn't this woman take a hint? Tadashi chuckled to himself as he replied in a harsh manner. "What? Me eating breakfast with a slut like you? No thank you, I'd rather pass." Tadashi got in the shower, muffling out the voices of the now furious woman cursing him off. His mind drifted off to his first love, and the last serious relationship he was a part of.

Ryuu, the first person he truly loved. The man he gave his whole heart to, and the man who defined him. Without Ryuu he was nothing, so when he broke up with him, of course Tadashi was heart broken. But the way he dealed with the heartbreak was nothing but lust, lust, lust. So much lust with any beautiful women he could find. Experienced, inexperienced, from the night clubs to his internship work place. and every time he would sleep with a new woman, all he would think about was Ryuu, slowly growing to hate him. But never diminishing his love for him.

Gio, the last person who might love a poor misunderstood sap like Tadashi. The only woman who probably didn't hate him. She helped him null the pain to heartbreak from Ryuu while it lasted. She was so sweet, so pure, she was everything Tadashi wasn't. Almost like she was slowly yet surely mending his broken yet pathetic heart. But when she hinted to him about marriage, he panicked. And when she told him she was pregnant, he panicked even more. He wasn't ready for commitment, let alone a baby. So he did what he was best for ever since Ryuu. He broke her heart, crushed and blended it up into little pieces the only way he knew how to. He left her.

After a painful reminisce of Tadashi's past, the womanizing gourmet stepped out of the shower and covered his lower half with a towel. He dried his hair as he walked back to the bad part of the inn. When he arrived, he saw that not only were some of his stuff gone, but almost everything was knocked over and the woman he had intercourse with last night had vanished. 'Crazy b***h.' After throwing on whatever was in his closet, Tadashi started cleaning up the place until his stomach starting growling. Time to eat. The man looked around, feeling proud that he had managed to clean the floor and put all of the "toys" away, even if he didn't manage to get his bed fixed. He could just let the maid do that.

Tadashi scratched the back of his head as he opened the mini fridge to find orange juice, eggs, ham, various cheeses, and an english muffin. No ice though for the water though. "What a drag." He slammed the door behind him. It was a long walk from his room to the ice machine, a long, slugish walk since Tadashi still felt sleepy. He hates the mornings and is more of a night person rather than a morning person. If he could he would sleep in the mornings and wake at night. Tadashi finally got his bucket of ice after the long walk and started his adventure back to his room, walking a little faster then when he went to actually get the ice.

"Mornings should just go take a hike." He complained to himself as he saw a familiar face with a familiar teal blue colored hair, not too far away from him. Could it possibly be? "Ryuu?" Tadashi accidentally blurted out, as he dropped his bucket. One or two pieces of ice fell out as he continued watching him in disbelief. How long has it been since he last saw him? It feels like forever, Or was it forever? He couldn't remember. Not wanting to show Ryuu even a bit of weakness, Tadashi gave out a poker face towards Ryuu. It's been so long since he saw Ryuu, he didn't want to show him what a pathetic man he became after he was dumped. That and he had some unfinished business to take care of. Leaving the ice on the floor, Tadashi slowly walked up to Ryuu, a slight smile crossing his face, his usual smile that would send men and woman everywhere swooning over him. "Ryuu....it's been a long time. Come with me. I want to talk." Not taking no for an answer, Tadashi grabbed Ryuu's hand and brought him into his inn room. Just the heat of their hands together even made Tadashi feel a bit nervous. He needed closure. If he doesn't now, he might never move on.

When they entered his room, he had Ryuu sit down while Tadashi quickly fixed Ryuu some breakfast. An Eggs Benedict, that was elevated to a gourmet's standards by using various spices and cheeses. Tadashi served the both of them and sat in front of Ryuu, slightly staring at him.

With: Ryuu | At: Inn #12 - Home | Thinking: ""It's been so long." | Feeling: Conflicted in Mixed Emotions
      OOC:
      First post Tadashi!~
      Wearing:
      xxx

'sanchan-hime the tsandere'

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

location  ♡♡♡ diamond district//beauty salon  feeling  ♡♡♡ bored  company  ♡♡♡ lulu [lucielle]

• Mizuki yawned as her alarm went off and rolled over. She knew she needed to get up, she knew that lazing about in bed was going to make her late for work. But the thought of getting out of bed with the weather being downright dreary was bringing her down a little. After several minutes and two snooze alarms later, Mizuki finally climbed out of bed, stretching happily. Terribad weather be damned, Mizuki Yukimura was not about to let a little drizzle keep her from getting to work on time. She wasn't particularly thrilled, that was for certain, the fact that she had to keep dealing with a job was infuriating. But she understood that it was expected, it was demanded that she prove herself, and if getting paid for something she picked up as a hobby was what she needed to do, than she'd do it.

She hopped in the shower, the lukewarm water waking her up considerably. Hot water was her favorite, but it also made her sleepy, and she was trying to stay as awake as possible. Cold water was out of the question though, she may have been determined, but she wasn't stupid. A cold shock like that, and she'd be out like a light in seconds. No, lukewarm was the way to go, warm enough to keep her conscious, cold enough to wake her up. After some time, she climbed out, dressed quickly, and made an attempt to do something with her hair that didn't involved twenty dozen pins. It, however, had no intentions on cooperating, managing to break a hair tie and lose two of her pins in the process. This was yet another thing on the list that infuriated Miki to no end.

She wasn't an invalid, she knew how to take care of herself. She wasn't a child and had learned to do things for herself a long time ago, even with all the servants and maids the Yukimura household had. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that she found it completely pointless to do things so simple and mundane when others got paid plenty to do them for her. She sighed defeatedly, finally resigning to swinging it into a high ponytail and pushing on her favorite spiked headband. She still hated the way it looked, but she was already pushing it timewise and if there was absolutely one thing she would not stand for, it was being late. Begrudgingly, she made a quick cup of tea, put it into a thermos, and walked out the door.

The weather hadn't gotten any better. It was still dark, damp and dreary, the sun nowhere in sight. Mizuki hated the fall, and she hated winter even more. The season's only redeeming quality was that it happened to be when her birthday took place. Still, she wasn't fond of the cooler months, they were uncomfortable and made her want to stay in bed and not leave for the remainder of the season. Shaking her head, she tried to focus on something else. She'd let herself fall into a routine of sorts: work, free time, studying, and then bed. There was nothing intrinsically wrong with adhering to a schedule, and in truth it calmed her to think of it. But the fact of the matter was that Mizuki could feel herself going soft.

There wasn't a lot of activity in Houseki Meadows, her parents probably knew this and hoped it would calm her down. She had to give them credit, as oblivious as they seemed her parents caught on quickly enough. Miki wasn't really sure when it had happened. Perhaps after the incident during her senior year, maybe even sooner. But they had learned that their precious little bubblegum princess was not what they'd thought. It must have been quite the shock, and she wasn't sure if she'd been happy about it. They weren't stupid, and Mizuki knew they only wanted what was best for her. But what they thought was best and what she had learned were very different. They would never properly understand. Or maybe they already knew and that was why they were so desperate to keep her from walking down that path. But what they failed to understand was that she made her peace with those decisions long ago. No amount of prodding or begging from her parents would stop her.

She knew what power was, she would never go back to being powerless. Even for her loved ones.

Mizuki suddenly rolled her eyes at no one as she finally made it to the salon. It didn't matter, what was done was done. There was no point in dwelling on it so. She would simply work through the situation as best as she could. The rest would fall into place, as it always did. Her plans ever rarely went astray, Miki could only hope things continued to stay that way. She would do her work, play the fawn. She would do whatever it took.

After several seconds of silence, she shivered and walked in, beginning to busy herself around her station. Tonight was the Moon Viewing Festival, and while she was certain she'd get stuck at home all alone, holidays and festivals always brought in the customers. Distractions were what she needed, desperately. She dug around her bag, pulled out a lollipop and immediately stuck it in her mouth. Heaving another forlorn and overly dramatic sigh, she threw herself across one of Lucielle's chairs, and feigned sadness as she spoke.

"Lulu! Lulu, help. My hair won't do what I want it to, it looks awful!" She stuck out her lip, pulled out her lollipop and looked at the hair stylist, flashing her a small smile. "Pretty please? I'll do your nails, it'll be fun. Kill some time before I get a customer~"

« ʈωɩɳӄʅє ʈωɩɳӄʅє ʅɩτтʅє ɓαʈ ɧσω ɩ ωσɳɗєɼ ωɧєɼє ʏσυ'ɼє αʈ»

oop. let me know if i should scrap or change!
            Raven5023

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
      User Image▇▇▇▇ where with feeling
      ▇▇▇▇ tadashi's inn room tadashi mixed feelings/awkward
      _

That morning began just like any other morning, where Ryuu refused to wake up, even with Akira's constant poking and musing with his face. He clung to his husband for dear life, not wanting the other to leave for even a moment. It never did last long, where Ryuu hardly had much strength for a police officer anyways, nonetheless when he was still half-caught and doused in sleep. He sat up a shortwhile later with a shiver and a groan, easily grumpy in the mornings as per usual.

”Good morning, Sei,” Ryuu smiled sleepily at the boy, ruffling his fluffy bed-hair affectionately as he made his way towards the bathroom to rid himself from his sleepy daze. As grumpy as he was every morning, he could never be hostile toward the boy. He then turned the tap for another cold shower to wake the police officer off, and with another whimper, he quickly freshened up before turning off the water and drying himself off. He really had to find a better way of waking himself up; freezing himself senseless probably wasn’t the best way to go.

Ryuu emerged from the bathroom, finally feeling awake. He was welcomed to the smell of Seiya cooking breakfast for all of them, a warm smile making its way across his lips. Seiya had been living with them a short while after their marriage, and in all honesty, Ryuu was more than thankful for having him in their lives. He loved the boy, and even if they weren’t related by blood like he and Akira were, he treated him as part of the family. He had to admit that he had his doubts at first since marriage alone was a big step for all of them, but after a bit of time, he could whole-heartedly welcome Seiya without any problem.

He continued to dry his hair with a towel and pursed his lips lost in thought. What was he supposed to do for the day? He had the day off since there was a festival later on that evening, and naturally, he was seeing it with Akira and possibly Seiya if he wanted to come. Ryuu scanned their inn room, seeing Akira busily reading something on their sofa and Seiya making breakfast for all of them. Everything was perfect, and everything was exactly as it should be. He smiled as he looked at both of them, ignoring the hissing snake beside him, and picked Cisco up into his arms for their morning cuddling. He couldn’t have asked for anything better. Aside from Cisco shutting Malibu up. Indefinitely.

Soon coming to a realization that neither he or Akira had gotten the mail the day before, he once again scanned the room for his keys before looking back to all of them. ”I’ll just get the mail really quick, so you two be careful. Sei, mind your cousin for me, would you? I won’t be long,” Ryuu called out before closing the door behind him. He still had Cisco in his arms, and now that Akira wasn’t around, he could be as lovey dovey with his precious cat as much as he wanted.

Ryuu’s head whipped around when he heard that familiar voice call his name; a voice he hadn’t heard in so many years followed by a loud clang! His golden eyes met another figure’s not too far from where he stood, Ryuu completely freezing in place when he saw who it was. It couldn’t be.. ”T-tadashi..?” There was no mistaking it. Even with many years apart, Ryuu could never forget the face of his childhood friend and first love. Tadashi. ”You.. you’re back?” Seeing him brought on so many feelings that Ryuu didn’t even know he still had. His heart both dropped and skipped a beat when he saw the other come closer, seeing that same smile of his he’d grown to love over the years. One that he never thought he’d missed until right then.

The next thing he knew he was being pulled along with him, and as much as he knew he should have, he couldn’t resist. He didn’t even think that this day would come, meeting Tadashi again face to face. Ryuu looked up slightly as he was led into the other’s inn room, and the next thing he knew, the door was shut behind him. So many things were running in his mind right then, and as much as he tried to hide it, he was sure the other could sense it as well. They knew each other well enough, especially having known each other nearly their whole lives.

He watched from the table he was made to sit at, watching his ex-lover cooking with such finesse, something that he clearly had been working on while he was away. Of course.. that was Tadashi, following his dreams. Ryuu glanced down at the plate as it was placed in front of him, his eyes taking in the beauty of the plate. Yes, this definitely was the same Tadashi he knew; and he was even closer to the dreams he so desperately wanted to accomplish. Not wanting to be rude at all and well-aware of his little angel back in the inn room busily preparing breakfast for him, Ryuu bowed his head in silent gratitude he knew the other would catch on, and took a small bite of the masterpiece before him. ”You’ve really.. gotten better,” he said quietly with a bit of a hopeful smile set across his lips, reluctantly looking up to see the other looking right back at him.

Ryuu took a deep breath and bit his lip, not knowing on what else to say. He was nervous. The last time they’d met it had been a disaster with their break up years ago, and even Ryuu knew that he was to blame. ”You look really well, Tadashi, how have you been? How was it abroad?” he asked, suddenly realizing he had been tightly holding Cisco in his arms the entire time. Easing his hold on the feline, he added, ”I’ve been taking care of Cisco while you were gone..”

Kodee-Bunny

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

MICHAEL the BEST bartender in Houseki Meadows▓

LOCATION: HomeTHOUGHTS:Well hello there~ ▓COMPANY: Zeb

The black haired bartender laid curled up hugging her pillow stirring a bit as she tried to wake up. After a few minutes of minor stretching, she moaned softly and pulled herself up with a soft yawn. "God, mornings can be such a pain," she groaned softly stretching her arms towards the ceiling before pulling herself to her knees running a hand through her hair. It wasn't as tangled as she thought it would have been. Sitting in bed for a few more moments, she rolled out and made her way to her dresser digging in to find some clothes to wear for a new day. Oh yeah...She didn't have to work today. Huh. That festival really did make the day go slower. She didn't go to many festivals. Most of them weren't really her thing. Now if they were giving out free tattoos, she might actually attend.

Grabbing some clothes and undergarments, she sauntered off to the bathroom, closing the door gently behind her before turning on the shower and hopping in. After about five minutes, she was already out and wrapped in a towel. Michael could take long showers, but if she wasn't in the mood to, she didn't. She couldn't understand how some people could take nearly sixty minute showers. What did you do? Stand under the water and just think? After drying off a bit, she grabbed her hair dryer and started to comb and get to hair to a point where it was just slightly damp. It seemed to be raining a bit outside, so making it completely dry would kind of be a waste. Putting everything away, she pulled on her bra and panties before doing a bit of make up with some mascara and eyeliner.

Pulling on a new grayish black tank top, she left the bathroom her skinny jeans still tossed over her shoulder. Reaching up for the cuboard, she snatched a box of cereal along with a bowl. Dumping some in, she sat the box aside and went to the fridge for milk not even noticing the new comer reclining on her couch. Sticking a spoon into the bowl, she took a bite before stopping finally seeing something strange or rather out of place in her home. Raising a brow, she smirked and peaked around the corner with a small smile seeing her visitor. Taking a few more bites, she made her way back into the bathroom taking her sweet time. If he was waiting for her, he would wait a little longer. Brushing her teeth, she looked at her jeans and grinned setting them on the counter. What? She had boy shorts on. They were like those little volleyball shorts. Just...shorter!

Stepping gently back out into the living room, she stood a bit behind the couch with a small smile. Sneaking around, she fell gently over the top of him with a cute grin. "Well what an unexpected visit. I barely even saw you. I guess it's a good thing I had a shirt on," she winked before rolling over next to him pressed fairly close the couch not really meant to hold two laying next to each other. "How are you dear? I haven't seen you in such a long time," she cooed smiling softly. Even though she was a huge flirt, she really did feel for Zeb. He was something different and special.

l Sailor Centaurus l
      User Image

V i v i a nxxxV i b e k exxxxxxx❅ ❅ ❅
      xxxxxx ( student )

██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Today seemed like a the perfect day to sleep in and stay home all day. The house was almost completely silent except for the faint ticking of a clock outside the room and the occasional tiny raindrop hitting the window. Vivian had nothing to worry about today now that Fabienne had finished her work and was finally getting decent sleep and remembering to eat. Usually Vivian had to remind her guardian to do those things.

Vivian sat up in bed, still wrapped in a cocoon of blankets. As much as she wanted to sleep in for another hour or two, she knew that if Fabienne was home she'd be woken up by the woman for breakfast soon enough anyway. Plus, today was the day of the moon-viewing festival and Fabienne probably wouldn't want Vivian to miss that either.

Rubbing her eyes, Vivian got out of bed with her blankets still wrapped around her as she wandered into the kitchen. Sure enough, Fabienne was just finishing up an omelette as Vivan walked in. "Good morning, my dear," the woman in black bubbled. She seemed to be in a good mood. "I was just about to wake you up before your breakfast got too cold." Vivian sat at the table and gave Fabienne a sleepy smile as the woman set the plate onto the table. The white haired girl slowly began to eat, still in the process of waking up. "Tonight is the moon festival, yes?" Fabienne asked as she slipped into her black jacket. Vivian responded with a sleepy nod. "Tonight, we'll have a nice dinner and find the nicest spot in the Peridot District to see the moon from. If these skies clear up anytime soon, that is." The black clad woman glanced out the window and sighed. "But even if it's too cloudy, we'll still have a nice dinner together." Fabienne smiled at Vivian and grabbed her umbrella before stepping out the door. "Bonne journée, Vivian."

With Fabienne's departure, the house was silent again as Vivian finished the last few bites of her breakfast. Then she sat, staring out the window and wondering what to do. It was still early, and nothing was open yet. Fabienne usually went out for walks, so that seemed like a good idea. The cool air would probably help wake her up.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Vivian put on some warm clothes and brushed the knots out of her messy white hair before she made her way outside. It was chillier than she expected it to be; the morning air sent a chill down Vivian's spine, prompting her to bring one of her scarves along. It was still drizzling a bit too, but Vivian didn't seem to mind. As long as it wasn't completely freezing, she usually didn't mind weather like this. Now, where would be a nice place to walk on a day like this?

It was still early, and it was the day of the festival so most places were closed now. The beach seemed like a nice idea, though. It wasn't exactly the nicest day to walk on the beach, but other than the library it was one of Vivian's favorite places to be. She always found herself feeling so calm while listening to the waves. With her mind made up, the white haired girl made her way to the beach.

As she approached, she could already hear the waves gently hitting the shoreline and the sound of someone else's voice. It seemed she wasn't the only one who decided to visit the beach on chilly day. A younger boy and a dog were already there. Vivian didn't recognize either of them, though. There were always new people moving into Houseki, and Vivian couldn't possibly keep up with all the new faces. This boy looked younger than her, though, young enough to still be in school. It would probably be a good idea to introduce herself, but Vivian stayed back with her eyes glued to the ground. She was a little too shy to just approach a stranger, even if he looked a little younger than her.

██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

LOCATIONHome > BeachCOMPANYA stranger (Seiya)MOODSleepy/Shy

Blessed Humorist

User Image
                                    User Image

tab tab Keiko's & Chihiro's House tab tab Chihiro tab tab Curious, Stern tab tab . . .

Even during a day off Keiko was still awake and ready to face the day. She had given herself a shower as she awakened, not staying under for longer than ten minutes before she suddenly stepped out and placed her outfit on for the day. Even if she didn't have to worry about maintaining a professional aura about her today, she still tried to look sharp even without work motivating her. Hey, she used to work in the beauty industry, where her younger brother worked now; in her eyes, she had no excuse to look like a fashion disaster. She chose a black slim-fitting dress for the occasion, concealing it underneath a yellow cardigan with white lining on it. She finished her preparation in her room, where she grabbed a pair of yellow tourmaline drop earrings as her accessory of choice (in case it wasn't clear, the woman really loved her earrings).

As she stepped away from the room, more footsteps registered in her ears. Hm. It meant that her little brother was awake already. Well, it was probably a good thing that the woman finished her preparation before she and Chihiro could fight over the bathroom again. Him taking a shower gave her the time she needed to prepare her and Chihiro some breakfast. Who knew when the two of them would be able to eat again after this? Because of that, Keiko saw it important for the two of them to fill their stomachs with more protein. She grabbed some eggs from the fridge, pulled out a pan and cracked then into a smaller pan. After whisking the eggs she soon added some butter, lightly tossing the eggs in the pan. In the next burner over she had bacon starting to sizzle; yes, meat and eggs seemed to be ideal for this day. Her eyes were on the food as she soon lifted the eggs from the burner, placing a mitt underneath them on the counter to let them cool.

As soon as she turned off the burner for the bacon her brother soon came in the kitchen. And as typical of her brother, he decided to slide down the railing instead of just walking down the stairs, completely disregarding her orders once more. And his shirt was unbuttoned, even though Keiko couldn't stand seeing her brother walk around so indecently. But of course, none of those compared to the bomb that he dropped: he got a girlfriend? Her eyes looked to the side of them. Her little brother, growing up, getting a girlfriend . . . that couldn't have been right, could it? Keiko quietly walked over to her brother, soon placing her hand on her head and pulling him down. "You slid down the railing. Again."

She wrapped her elbow around his neck. "You walked downstairs without unbuttoning your shirt."

And her grip on him tightened as the last words left her: "And I never gave you permission to grow up so quickly."

Chihiro remained in a headlock for a few more seconds before she loosened her grip on him, her momentary force now replaced with a tender pat to his head and a small hair ruffle. "Still, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't happy for you. Who might the lucky lady be?" She asked. Her mind still had a hard time wrapping around the fact that Chihiro was still able to attract girls, despite the fact that he was a womanizer whose speaking mannerisms often reflected that of a stereotypical homosexual male, and one who also enjoyed wearing cosmetics regardless.

She walked over to the fridge, her hand reaching for a couple tortillas at the bottom drawer. "Also, I have a feeling that today is going to be an enjoyable one for you, so your nutrition should be a high priority. You can serve yourself bacon and eggs and roll yourself a breakfast burrito to hopefully hold you over for some time. I will not be cooking dinner for you at 12 A.M., I hope you know."

Keiko pulled out a plate, laying her tortilla on it. She spread the eggs on it evenly and placed a couple strips of bacon on it, soon folding it in half and rolling them over. She claimed her seat on the table, taking a couple bites of her burrito before adding to her brother, "Perhaps afterwards I can walk with you to your work, hm? I have no other plans for the moment, anyhow."

sanchan-hime the tsandere

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

User Image

THOUGHTS: WENDY WHERE ARE YOU?
      COMPANY: Some weird guy
      OUTFIT: This

The small child peaked out of her blankets before hiding back under her covers seeing the sun shining in on her face. She'd actually been up for hours, she just hadn't wanted to leave her cozy little dome yet. It was so warm. And outside was so cold! After a few more moments in her blanket igilo, she popped out and hopped off her bed looking around her room. She really needed to make Luci redecorate. She still felt like a guest. Granted, she was in the guest bedroom, but that was beside the point. She'd been there long enough that he should have surprised her with a new room by now. Jeez. Sometimes you just had to do things herself. She had some water color paints laying around. Maybe she would just make her room her own. Seeing how he wasn't going to do it for her.

However, that would have to wait. She knew there was a festival later, but today Wendy had promised that they would be able to play together. Grabbing her towel and dragging it across the floor, she walked into the bathroom and set it of the lid of the toilet. Turning on the water, she poured in some bubbles and put in the stopper preparing her bath. After the water was fairly high, she stripped down and pulled herself up slipping in water splashing across the floor. Peaking over the edge with bubbles covering her head, she smiled and sank into the water. Baths were way better than showers, plus she could take her sweet time having fun and getting washed off before the water turned completely cold. Lathering her hair and dunking under the water, she reached over grabbing her towel and flipped out of the tub pulling the plug from the drain.

Dripping wet, she traveled from the bathroom back to her room before closing the door. Ruffling her hair with her towel, she manage to make it less wet and more damp. Drying off, she threw her towel over towards her pile of clothes and went to her dresser digging for some clothes. As much as she wanted to wear shorts, she could hear the rain and wind outside. Probably not a good idea. Grabbing some brown pants and little gray sweater, she pulled them on falling back to her but to pull on her boots. Standing up, she ran and grabbed her stool and stepped up to look in the mirror connected to the vanity. Grabbing a pony tail, she pulled back her hair into a high pony and smile seeing her handy work. "I do way better than cousin Luci." She was pretty convinced her cousin was incompetent, but once he proved himself, she may think otherwise.

Grabbing a small backpack, she loaded up a few random items that may be fun when with Wendy. Sneaking out of her room, she made a mad dash for the door and was out in a flash. Walking in the rain, she didn't really mind. She was invincible after all. Well except for when she got a cold. Then she'd realize just how "invincible" she really was. Finally finding Wendy's house, she grinned and walked up to the door. She was glad she was able to remember where she'd lived. Kat had never actually visited her at her actual house before. Knocking on the door, she smirked waiting. After a few moments a taller male answered the door forcing her eyes upward. "...Who are you? You're not Wendy." Slipping easily through his legs and into their home, she took a deep breath and yelled. "WENDY! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

sanchan-hime the tsandere

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff