Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 || THREAD OWNER: Sailor Cencordia Magica
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 || MODERATORS: Light_SpiritCat
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 || GRAPHICS BY: Light_SpiritCat
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 || GENRE: Harvest Moon, Magical Girl, Romance, Action, Fantasy
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 || STATUS: Testing the new layout and still accepting characters! Needing a Saint Moonstone.

Blessed Humorist

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || IN 🌷 THE 🌷 PAST ||

Long ago there was a war that ravaged the land. A man and a woman escaped from it and scoured land to land in hopes of finding a new home. They had no money at all, and all they possessed were scraps of food given to them by generous travelers. Eventually they encountered a meadow, adorned with flowers whose petals reflected all the colors of the rainbow. It shone brightly under the radiant sun, and the couple was mesmerized by the sight. As they explored this meadow they found a young woman lying down and rush to help her.

The woman looked beautiful, but also unhealthy; she told them that she hadn’t eaten for days. The couple looked at their supplies, and realized they only had small portions of bread, but they decided to give it to the woman. She thanked them, and then told them that she only had another small request for them—to bring her to the pond that was located at the center of the meadow. The couple fulfilled her request and brought her there. Light soon covered the woman, which blinded the couple. When the lights faded, they found a woman who now looked healthy, as well as powerful with a mystic aura. She introduced herself as the Harvest Goddess, and told the couple that she would grant them a place for them to live—right where they stood, as a reward for their kindness. When she touched the soil, fruit trees and crops grew. The couple thanked her, and was able to sell the food and flowers for money, which they used to buy livestock and start a farm of their own. Newcomers saw this land and started to move there. The couple and the villagers built a shrine near the pond to thank the goddess for all she granted them. The village, its plants, and its pond all shone like jewels under the vibrant sun, which granted its name Houseki Meadows.

This prosperity wouldn’t last, however. One day monsters flew from the skies and attacked the village. Buildings were destroyed; some villagers died while most were injured. This infuriated the Harvest Goddess, who stepped out of her pond to defend the villagers of any monsters. She succeeded in fighting them off, but soon more monsters came to attack the villagers.

The Harvest Goddess realized that her power alone could not defeat all of the monsters. She chose a few girls, and granted them gemstones that allowed them to transform into warriors who defeated the demons. They were called the Legendary Soldiers—the Saints. The Harvest Goddess, alongside the Saints and villagers, fought together to fend off the beasts. Soon no monsters attacked the village thanks to a barrier placed by the Harvest Goddess and the Saints.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || TO 🌷 THE 🌷 PRESENT ||

The village now grew into a small town, and the adventures of the Harvest Goddess, the Saints and some of the past brave villagers have been recorded in the town’s lore; informing the younger generations of the Saints’ bravery. However, a lot of people don’t realize that the barrier over the town is weakening once more. Placing the barrier has consumed a lot of the Harvest Goddess’ power, and the Saints are only human; life goes on and the Harvest Goddess’ bravest warriors eventually fade from existence, further weakening the barrier.

The Harvest Goddess summoned the town’s head priest, telling them of the town’s condition. She had five gemstones and told them to search for five new warriors with them—five girls who hold a “talent”, or a positive personality trait, that will resonate with the gemstone. Moonstone will resonate for a girl whose talent was Justice; the Howlite for the girl with the talent of Temperance; Citrine for the one with the talent of Hope; Agate for the girl of Courage; Carnelian for the girl of Diligence. She then scattered the gems from her sight, explaining to them that the gems have found their masters, and look for the girls who possess those gems to find the second generation of the Saints.

Blessed Humorist

User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 GENERAL 🌷 ||

Follow Gaia’s Terms of Services, or the ToS. I like to think that it’s pretty obvious, so just do it! The romance will be kept to PG-16. It’s okay to have make-outs and such, but time-skip when clothes start to come off! Don’t even take it to PMs—cybering is not allowed anywhere on Gaia. If you want to go beyond that, just go elsewhere.

There’s bound to be drama in the RP. However, that drama should be in-character and in the RP! If RPers start to fight with one another, I will step in and give a warning PM to those involved. Respect should be given to all RPers, and if disagreements arise, I will expect it to be resolved peacefully and maturely. I have a warning system— first two PMs to you are warning PMs. Act out for a third time and I will kick you out.

That’s not to say that I will act as a dictator, but I do have standards I expect others to follow. I can change these rules, but I will let you know if any rules have been changed or added.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 POSTING 🌷 ||

This is a semi-lit RP. I know that definition can confuse people, but this is what I mean by that—at least two paragraphs consisting of five sentences, or just one paragraph of ten sentences. I do not require much, and even with a writer’s block this isn’t hard to pull off. If you need to chug out sentences of characters looking at their surroundings or smelling some type of air, do it if it allows you to meet the minimum! Writer’s block is hardly an excuse to not post enough. Even if you do have it, focus on what you can give to others for them to react to.

Spelling and grammar are pretty important, too. Typos can occur once in a while, but do use a spell/grammar check for your posts if you need to.

As for layouts, you don’t need to have a spectacular graphic for it. However, I do require a picture and a name with the layout, just so it’s easier to figure out who’s being posted for. Some RPers have tags that include things such as location and company. Though they are nice, I will not require those either.

Don’t use bright fonts for post layouts, they hurt everyone’s eyes. Don’t make them smaller than 11 or bigger than 12, either.

Our posting activity is at least once a week. If you don’t post for a week after you posted, I will PM you asking what is going on. This RP will go through a cleaning at the end of the month, and I will send PMs to those who’re on the verge of removal. If I don’t hear from you for a week after the PM’s sent, I will reopen your spots. If you return later, find that your spot is still open and you want to reapply, simply send me your reservation again.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 CHARACTERS 🌷 ||

Perfect characters are absolutely boring; I don’t want to read about them and neither do you. Of course you can have nice characters, polite characters and shy characters, but everyone has flaws. Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus will be rejected on sight. Try to make them interesting—it will be more entertaining for the RP and its members.

No power-playing or god-moding with other RPers’ characters. This is only okay if I see a note in the OOC or a PM saying that it was alright for you to manipulate the other’s character.

Personally, I do not care how many characters you take. I have a tendency to play a lot, and I’m sure some others are like that, too. However, make sure you use all the characters you take. I don’t mind if you use one slightly more than the other if they happen to be more important, but if I find you giving all of your attention on one character if you have four, I will possibly reopen the unused ones for others to have. Also, try to keep the gender ratio even—I will ask you to refrain from making characters of one gender until the ratio balances out if it gets to be too much.

Magical Girls and Advisers are important spots, so only one per RPer. If you have one Adviser, you can’t have a Magical Girl and vice versa with some exceptions made. If you take one of those roles, I will be stricter on posting regulations since they are more important than other spots. It’s not fair if someone takes one of those spots, but they’re just hoarding it; I will reopen the spot if I find that’s the case. You might be allowed to have two spots if time has passed and no one has taken the spot already, but I’d prefer if others were given an opportunity to have the spots, too.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 MAGICAL GIRLS/ADVISORS 🌷 ||

The important roles will get their own section—this! Roles have already been explained, but I’ll elaborate on their parts a bit. Anyone in the world can still fight monsters when they come around. However, the Magical Girls are important because they are the only ones who can “purify” the monsters, so to speak; as long as the monsters are “unpure”, they will still attack Houseki Meadows. Magical Girls are given some abilities, like high leaping and momentary flight when they are transformed, and have more physical and magical power than the townsfolk. However, this does not mean they are invincible, and should not be treated as such. If big monsters attack them, they cannot take it down with one hit; it will be a group effort.

Magical Girls need to be between the ages of 13 – 18, and Advisers should be from 20 – 26.

Magical Girls’ abilities are tied to their gem, which is represented by their “talent”, or positive trait that makes them stand out. So a girl with the talent of diligence would be Saint Carnelian. Try to make a girl’s personality close to her talent—someone with the talent of justice wouldn’t be Saint Howlite.

No one can know about the girls’ identities, at least not in the beginning. To have a girl show her identity to a person, no matter how important to her, will leave her open to the townspeople, and it’s too much stress on them to let the entire town know about it. They have identities so they can still have semi-normal lives in the midst of monsters attacking; to reveal those identities may result in unwanted attention from both monsters and the townsfolk. If you plot with someone later and someone ends up discovering this identity, this is okay—it’ll create drama! However, the girls shouldn’t be going around telling people, "Look at me, I'm a magical girl!".

Also, not all girls will be offensive fighters, nor would they all be defensive fighters. There should be some balance between the two, so the team can be more effective when working together. Being a magical girl means working in a group, after all!

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 RESERVATIONS AND PROFILE SKELETONS 🌷 ||

So you’d like to join? We’d love to have you! I’ll start off with this—there is no premade code for you! I’ll give you guidelines for what I want each post to include, but however pretty or simple it is will be completely up to you.

But before the profiles, there are the reserves, of course! The reservation form will be provided below; I expect you to PM me your reserve with the PM titled “Jeweled Creations”. After I accept you, your reserve will be held for a week unless you request for more time with a specific reason. You will make your profile in the test forum and link it to me when it’s complete, the PM titled “Wonders of the Meadow”. After I accept it, I will add the link to your image, so you can see the profile by clicking on the reserve image.

Magical Girls will need to give me two reservations—one for their civilian form and one for their magical form.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 MISCELLANEOUS 🌷 ||

This RP will have simple technology, so it will have things like phones, refrigerators, television, etc. No one should have MP3 players, cell phones or iPads. If you need to go anywhere, you can go by horses, bikes, or simply by walking. Most Harvest Moon games abide by this, and it’s no different for this RP.

Though I prefer it if the given roles were filled first, you can suggest an occupation/business! Just PM me your idea with what your business is, what the hours are, what occupations you need alongside it [if any] and what times it'll be closed.

Despite all of these rules, I’m fairly lenient and understanding. Real life comes before Gaia, and if you need to leave for a while, tell others in the OOC or PM me and your spot(s) will still remain when you return.

I try to be as helpful as I can, so PM me if you have any questions. I may have forgotten to cover something in the rules or something, but a PM to me won’t hurt you at all. What’s most important to me is that we all have fun in this RP. The moderator and I worked hard to make it enjoyable for all of us.

Blessed Humorist

User Image
            TOWN HALL
            tab Open from 10 A.M. - 5 P.M.
            tab Closed on Sundays and Holidays

tab tab tab STEPHANIE -- TWENTY-FIVE -- MAYOR
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KATSUO -- TWENTY-THREE -- ASSISTANT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab RIKI -- TWENTY-SEVEN -- TREASURER
tab tab User Image

POLICE STATION
            tab Open from 6 A.M. - 6 P.M.
            tab Closed on Holidays

tab tab tab XANTHE -- TWENTY-FIVE -- DETECTIVE
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab SANTIAGO -- TWENTY-EIGHT -- POLICE OFFICER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- POLICE OFFICER
tab tab User Image

FIRE STATION
            tab Open from 6 A.M. - 6 P.M.
            tab Closed on Holidays

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- FIRE CHIEF
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ALLISON -- TWENTY-EIGHT -- FIREFIGHTER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- FIREFIGHTER
tab tab User Image

NEWS STATION
            tab Open from 9 A.M. - 7 P.M.

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- HEAD REPORTER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab RAPHAEL -- TWENTY-THREE -- EDITOR
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab BRETT -- SEVENTEEN -- EDITOR-IN-TRAINING
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- REPORTER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- REPORTER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KISHA -- UNKNOWN -- TABLOID WRITER
tab tab User Image

CLINIC
            tab Open from 9 A.M. - 4 P.M.
            tab Closed on Wednesdays and Holidays

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- DOCTOR
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab JUNKO -- TWENTY-THREE -- NURSE
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- PARAMEDIC
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KEIKO -- TWENTY-SEVEN -- SECRETARY
tab tab User Image

CAFE
            tab Open from 10 A.M. - 8 P.M.
            tab Closed on Thursdays and Holidays

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- OWNER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab HIBIKI -- TWENTY-FIVE -- CHEF
tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab tab JULIAN -- SEVENTEEN -- WAITER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab GENEVIEVE -- EIGHTEEN -- WAITRESS
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab LEONARDO -- TWENTY-FIVE -- PIZZA DELIVERER
tab tab User Image

BAKERY
            tab Open from 9 A.M. - 5 P.M.
            tab Closed on Fridays and Holidays

tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KAI -- TWENTY-THREE -- BAKER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- APPRENTICE
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ÉVELYNE -- EIGHTEEN -- PASTRY CHEF
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ZIMA -- TWENTY-EIGHT -- CAKE DECORATOR
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab MACEY -- TWENTY-SEVEN -- SALES CLERK
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- CHOCOLATIER
tab tab User Image

TAILOR SHOP
            tab Open from 10 A.M. - 6 P.M.

tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- SEAMSTER/STRESS
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- DESIGNER
tab tab User Image

Blessed Humorist

User Image
            INN
            tab Open from 8 A.M. - 9 P.M.
            tab Closed on Holidays

tab tab User Image
tab tab tab REIN -- TWENTY-ONE -- RECEPTIONIST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- MAID
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- CHEF
tab tab User Image

TAVERN
            tab Open from 6 P.M. - 12 A.M.

tab tab tab PETER -- TWENTY-EIGHT -- OWNER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab TITUS -- TWENTY-FIVE -- BARTENDER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab MICHAEL -- TWENTY-FIVE -- BARTENDER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ANDREA -- EIGHTEEN -- BUSSER
tab tab User Image

GENERAL STORE
            tab Closed on Mondays and Holidays

tab tab tab FLAMINA -- TWENTY-SIX -- OWNER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab CASPIAN -- SEVENTEEN -- CASHIER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab MARZIA -- SIXTEEN -- CLERK
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- STOCKER
tab tab User Image

POST OFFICE
            tab Open from 6 A.M. - 3 P.M.

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- MAIL SORTER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab MAXIE -- SIXTEEN -- MAIL CARRIER
tab tab User Image

SCHOOL
            tab Open from 8 A.M. - 3 P.M.
            tab Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays

tab tab tab SCARLET -- TWENTY-FIVE -- PRINCIPAL
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- VICE PRINCIPAL
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab LUNA -- TWENTY-TWO -- TEACHER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- TEACHER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab MAXIE -- SIXTEEN -- STUDENT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab MARZIA -- SIXTEEN -- STUDENT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- STUDENT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab OLIVIA -- SEVEN -- STUDENT
tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image

FLORIST
            tab Closed on Tuesdays and Holidays

tab tab tab SALISBURY -- TWENTY-SIX -- FLORIST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KAZUHIKO -- TWENTY-THREE -- ASSISTANT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- BOTANIST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- HERBALIST
tab tab User Image

CIRCUS
            tab Open from 11 A.M. - 2 P.M and 6 P.M. - 9 P.M.
            tab Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and some Holidays

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- RINGLEADER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ADELISE -- SIXTEEN -- HIGHWIRE WALKER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- TRAPEZE ARTIST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- CLOWN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab SASHA -- SEVENTEEN -- KNIFE THROWER
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- ANIMAL TAMER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- MAGICIAN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- FIRE ARTIST
tab tab User Image

Blessed Humorist

User Image

FARM
            tab Open from 8 A.M. - 6 P.M.
            tab Closed on Holidays

tab tab tab KAITLYN -- TWENTY-EIGHT -- FARMER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- ASSISTANT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- ORCHARD OWNER
tab tab User Image

RANCH
            tab Open from 8 A.M. - 6 P.M.
            tab Closed on Holidays

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- RANCHER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab LUKA -- SIXTEEN -- ASSISTANT
tab tab User Image

HOT SPRINGS
            tab Open from 11 A.M. - 7 P.M.
            tab Closed on Saturdays and Holidays

tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image

BLACKSMITH

tab tab tab RAYNOR -- THIRTY-EIGHT -- BLACKSMITH
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab TSUBASA -- TWENTY-FOUR -- ASSISTANT
tab tab User Image

CARPENTER
            tab Open from 11 A.M. - 6 P.M.

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- CARPENTER
tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image

BEACH SHACK
            tab Open from 10 A.M. - 4 P.M.
            tab Closed on Holidays and seasons outside of Summer

tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image

BEAUTY SALON
            tab Open from 11 A.M. - 8 P.M.
            tab Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays; Open from 9 A.M. - 2 P.M. on Holidays

tab tab User Image
tab tab tab LUCIELLE -- TWENTY-EIGHT -- HAIR STYLIST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab MIZUKI -- TWENTY-TWO -- NAIL STYLIST
tab tab tab YUUSUKE -- TWENTY-THREE -- MASSEUR
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- COSMETOLOGIST
tab tab User Image

TATTOO PARLOR
            tab Open from 12 P.M. - 7 P.M.

tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- TATTOO ARTIST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- APPRENTICE
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- PIERCER
tab tab User Image

Blessed Humorist

User Image
            THE DOCKS

tab tab tab BRETT -- SEVENTEEN -- LIFEGUARD
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- BOAT CAPTAIN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- FISHERMAN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- FISHERMAN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- SHIP CAPTAIN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- HEAD SCIENTIST
tab tab User Image

VETERINARY CLINIC
            tab Open from 7 A.M. - 3 P.M.
            tab Closed on Fridays and Holidays

tab tab tab IZUMA -- TWENTY-SIX -- VETERINARIAN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab SHOUTA -- TWENTY-TWO -- ASSISTANT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ASHTON -- NINETEEN -- ANIMAL CARETAKER
tab tab User Image

LIBRARY
            tab Open from 12 P.M. - 8 P.M.
            tab Closed on Saturdays and Holidays

tab tab tab MORDECAI -- TWENTY-SIX -- LIBRARIAN
tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image

DIG SITE
            tab Open from 11 A.M. - 7 P.M.

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- ARCHAEOLOGIST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab DONATELLO -- TWENTY-FOUR -- ASSISTANT
tab tab User Image

MUSEUM
            tab Open from 7 A.M. - 4 P.M.

tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- CURATOR
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ARIEL -- EIGHTEEN -- GUIDE
tab tab tab ALICIA -- TWENTY -- CUSTODIAN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FABRICE -- TWENTY-SIX -- PAINTER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KYLEIGH -- TWENTY-FIVE -- PHOTOGRAPHER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- ANTIQUE SHOP OWNER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab RENEE -- THIRTY-THREE -- HISTORIAN

MISCELLANEOUS
            tab Open from N/A
            tab Closed on N/A

tab tab tab ESOR -- TWENTY-THREE -- MUSICIAN
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab SHILO -- TWENTY-FIVE -- DANCER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- TRAVELER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KALINA -- TWENTY-FOUR -- FORTUNE TELLER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab TADASHI -- TWENTY-SEVEN -- GOURMET
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- AUTHOR
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- POET
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- HERMIT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- MERMAID
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FENRIC -- UNKNOWN -- GHOST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- TRAVELING MERCHANT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- MAD SCIENTIST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab FIRST NAME -- AGE -- KAPPA
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ISAMU -- TWENTY-TWO -- THIEF

CRYSTAL SHRINE
            tab Open from 1 P.M. - 7 P.M.
            tab Closed on Holidays

tab tab tab ZEBULON -- TWENTY-FOUR -- HEAD PRIEST
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KALINA -- TWENTY-FOUR -- ASSISTANT
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab MARZIA -- SIXTEEN -- PRIESTESS
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ON HOLD -- ON HOLD -- PRIESTESS
tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab ANDREA -- EIGHTEEN -- PRIESTESS
tab tab User Image
tab tab User Image

ADVISERS AND SAINTS
            tab N/A Hours
            tab Closed on N/A

tab tab tab ZEBULON -- TWENTY-FOUR -- ADVISER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab KALINA -- TWENTY-FOUR -- ADVISER
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab SAINT MOONSTONE -- OFFENSIVE -- JUSTICE
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab SAINT HOWLITE -- OFFENSIVE -- TEMPERANCE
tab tab
User Image
tab tab tab SAINT CITRINE -- DEFENSIVE -- HOPE
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab SAINT AGATE -- OFFENSIVE-- COURAGE
tab tab User Image
tab tab tab SAINT CARNELIAN -- DEFENSIVE -- DILIGENCE
tab tab User Image

Blessed Humorist

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 DIAMOND x DISTRICT 🌷 ||

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

The center of the entire town. This is where most commercial businesses reside, and it's the heart of Houseki Meadows. Many people go to this section of the town for their everyday needs. The businesses here are the following: Clinic, Police Station, News Station, Cafe, Tailor Shop, Blacksmith, Carpenter, General Store, Post Office, Town Hall, Beauty Salon and the School.

tab tab HOUSES #1 - #30

tab tab Maxie Tiamo & Marzia Tiamo :: House #1
                  tab tab Michael Jansky :: House #4
                  tab tab Luna Joyce :: House #5
                  tab tab Raphael Notoriano & Brett Willowson :: House #7
                  tab tab Riki McGallon :: House #10
                  tab tab Santiago de Luca & Flamina Esposito :: House #13
                  tab tab Genevieve McBride :: House #18
                  tab tab Katsuo Yoshida :: House #19
                  tab tab Hibiki Suzu :: House #21

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 PERIDOT x DISTRICT 🌷 ||

This is north to the Diamond District. Trees are abundant here and it's the home to the Emerald Forest. The Crystal Shrine isn't too far from this district. The housing here is ideal for those who want to be a little closer to nature, and the Florist and Hot Springs make their home in this district, too.

tab tab HOT SPRINGS

tab tab Character Name

tab tab HOUSES #1 - #20

tab tab Tsubasa Asuno :: House #1
                  tab tab Salisbury Aldsworth :: House #8
                  tab tab Andrea Khan :: House #13
                  tab tab Zebulon Rotherham :: House #14
                  tab tab Junko Ichijuri :: House #17
                  tab tab Yuusuke Hinata :: House #18

tab tab HUTS #1 - #3

tab tab Isamu Kohaku :: Hut #3

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 SAPPHIRE x DISTRICT 🌷 ||

East to the Diamond District, and home to the Aquamarine Beach. This is the district for the Docks and the Beach Shack, as well as more housing. Unlike housing in the Diamond District, however, this housing is for the more affluent.

tab tab HOUSES #1 - #20

tab tab Kisha :: House #4
                  tab tab Mizuki Yukimura :: House #5
                  tab tab Xanthe Moyer :: House #7
                  tab tab Fenric deMorte :: House #9
                  tab tab Scarlet Hepson :: House #14
                  tab tab Stephanie Hellabrisk :: House #15
                  tab tab Fabrice Gibson-Provencher & Adelise Gibson :: House #19

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 RUBY x DISTRICT 🌷 ||

This is south of the Diamond District, and in many respects, is like it. This is the district for those who like the Diamond District, but don't necessarily enjoy the hustle and bustle of it. Some businesses found here include the Fire Station, Inn, Tavern, Bakery, Library and Museum. If you venture to the outskirts of this district, you can also find the Circus with its tent propped up!

tab tab ALLEYWAYS

tab tab Character Name

tab tab HOUSES #1 - #20

tab tab Peter Tang :: House #1
                  tab tab Allison Oswald :: House #2
                  tab tab Kyleigh Lichfield :: House #4
                  tab tab Renee Kildea :: House #9
                  tab tab Titus "TJ" Jansky :: House #14
                  tab tab Raynor Stoltsky :: House #15
                  tab tab Rein Cooke :: House #19

tab tab INN ROOMS #1 - #20

tab tab Character name here :: Owner's Inn Room [Room #0]
                  tab tab Ariel Leijon :: Inn Room #3
                  tab tab Shilo Carter :: Inn Room #4
                  tab tab Caspian Faulkner :: Inn Room #7
                  tab tab Julian Aires :: Inn Room #8
                  tab tab Tadashi Pahk :: Inn Room #12
                  tab tab Évelyne Janvier :: Inn Room #13
                  tab tab Alicia Clark :: Inn Room #15
                  tab tab Donatello D'amici :: Inn Room #17
                  tab tab Kalina Constanza :: Inn Room #18

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 AMETHYST x DISTRICT 🌷 ||

This is west to the Diamond District, also known as the farming district. This district is home to the Farm, with the Orchards close to it, and Ranch, as well as the Veterinary Clinic. Though if you venture far enough, the Dig Site makes its home here, too.

tab tab FARM

tab tab Character Name

tab tab RANCH

tab tab Character Name

tab tab HOUSES #1 - #20

tab tab Luka Abbadelli :: House #1
                  tab tab Keiko Wakatsuki :: House #4
                  tab tab Lucielle Simmons :: House #7
                  tab tab Izuma Hito :: House #10
                  tab tab Mordecai Dancer & Olivia "Kat" Angelo :: House #13
                  tab tab Shouta Sakurai :: House #15
                  tab tab Ashton Graves :: House #19

Blessed Humorist

User Image

Right now, we currently have 29 males and 26 females!

Here are the reservations and skeleton guidelines! Again, Magical Girls must send me both of the following reserves, with one having their civilian picture and the other their magical girl picture. The border on the image should be done via picmonkey.com, with the setting of Inner Border, Thickness 0; Outer Border; Thickness 2, colored black. If you need help with this, feel free to PM me.

The first spoiler is the reserve is for the villagers; the second one is for the Saints.

[url=put roleplay sample here][IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/MomokoPeach/300x100IMG_zpsf725bcd0.png[/IMG][/url]
                [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#966FD6]The[/color][/size] [b][size=19][color=#88ACE0]◤[/color] [color=color2]TOWNFOLK[/color][color=#88ACE0]◢[/color][size][/b]
                [size=13][color=#FC8EAC]❀[/color] [color=color1][b]Name[/b] [color=color2]NAME[/color]
                [color=#FC8EAC]❀[/color] [color=color1][b]Age:[/b] [color=color2]AGE[/color]
                [color=#FC8EAC]❀[/color] [color=color1][b]Occupation:[/b] [color=color2]OCCUPATION[/color]
                (A brief explanation about their background and personalities).

[url=put roleplay sample here][IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/MomokoPeach/300x100IMG_zpsf725bcd0.png[/IMG][/url]
                [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#966FD6]The[/color][/size] [b][size=19][color=#88ACE0]◤[/color] [color=color2]SAINTS[/color][color=#88ACE0]◢[/color][size][/b]
                [size=13][color=#FC8EAC]❀[/color] [color=color1][b]Name[/b] [color=color2]ALTER EGO NAME[/color]
                [color=#FC8EAC]❀[/color] [color=color1][b]Age:[/b] [color=color2]AGE[/color]
                [color=#FC8EAC]❀[/color] [color=color1][b]Gemstone:[/b] [color=color2]GEMSTONE'S NAME[/color]
                [color=#FC8EAC]❀[/color] [color=color1][b]Talent:[/b] [color=color2]VIRTUE[/color]
                (A brief explanation about their fighting style: Defensive or Offensive, their strengths and weakanesses).

Blessed Humorist

User Image

When you start your profile, each post should contain the following, though it doesn't have to be in the order given--

tab tab 1ST POST
                tab tab [Image of your character]
                tab tab Name
                tab tab Nickname
                tab tab Age
                tab tab Occupation
                tab tab Gender
                tab tab Sexuality
                tab tab Birthday
                tab tab Height
                tab tab Weight
                tab tab Residence
                tab tab ETC [optional]

tab tab 2ND POST
                tab tab Personality, at least a paragraph.
                tab tab Biography, at least two paragraphs.
                tab tab ETC [optional]

tab tab 3RD POST
                tab tab Marriage Requirements, at least three [if of age].
                tab tab Loves, at least three.
                tab tab Likes, at least three.
                tab tab Neutrals, at least three.
                tab tab Dislikes, at least three.
                tab tab Hates, at least three.
                tab tab Fears, at least two.
                tab tab ETC [optional]

tab tab 4TH POST [FOR MAGICAL GIRLS ONLY]
                tab tab [Image of your character's magical girl form]
                tab tab Alter Ego Name
                tab tab Talent
                tab tab Gemstone
                tab tab Transformation Device
                tab tab Transformation Catchphrase
                tab tab Weapon Name and Description
                tab tab Attacks, at least four. All need to have some weaknesses/costs!

tab tab 4TH/5TH POST AND ABOVE
                tab tab Journals! Be as simple or creative as you like. Have a heart chart and all that jazz. Honestly, as long as the main profile is done, I won't care about journals too much.

Blessed Humorist

User Image

This post will let you know what's happening day by day! This is where you'll find the calendar; where events of the month and birthdays will be recorded.

SO WHAT'S THE SEASON?

Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter

• 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 •
        • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 •
        • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 •
        • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28 •
        • 29 • 30 • 31

Monday || Tuesday || Wednesday || Thursday || Friday || Saturday || Sunday

HOW'S THE WEATHER COMING ALONG?

Sunny || Partly Sunny || Cloudy || Fog || Drizzly || Rainy || Windy || Breezy || Stormy || Thunder || Hail || Sleet || Snow

Scorching || Hot || Warm || Moderate || Cool || Chilly || Freezing

WHAT TIME IS IT?

1:00 || 2:00 || 3:00 || 4:00 || 5:00 || 6:00 || 7:00 || 8:00 || 9:00 || 10:00 || 11:00 || 12:00 ||

A.M. || P.M.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 THIS SEASON'S EVENTS 🌷 ||

WINTER 10TH :: Dog Race! This event takes place in the Ruby District. Competitors run a track alongside their dogs to the finish line. The first three winners accept medals and prizes based on their standing. This event goes from 10:00 A.M. to 6 P.M.
                WINTER 14TH :: Winter Thanksgiving! Traditionally it's where girls give chocolates to boys that they like; however, it can be anyone giving chocolates to their love interest. This event happens sporadically through the day and it can occur anywhere in the meadows.
                WINTER 21ST :: Starry Night Festival! You can visit your love interest's house and have a peaceful dinner with them. Afterwards you can travel with them to a destination of your choosing and view the beautiful night sky. Many choose the Peridot District, although anywhere in Houseki is up for grabs. This festival goes from 6 P.M. - 12 A.M.
                WINTER 31ST :: New Year's Eve Festival! Everyone meets at Aquamarine Beach at 12 A.M. and stay up together to watch the first sunrise of the new year. This event goes from 12 A.M. - 8 A.M.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 WINTER BIRTHDAYS 🌷 ||

WINTER 1ST :: Andrea Khan & Renee Kildea
                WINTER 4TH :: Ashton Graves
                WINTER 5TH :: Keiko Wakatsuki
                WINTER 6TH :: Scarlet Hepson
                WINTER 7TH :: Luna Joyce
                WINTER 10TH :: Brett Willowson
                WINTER 12TH :: Mizuki Yukimura
                WINTER 18TH :: Yuusuke Hinata
                WINTER 24TH :: Julian Aires
                WINTER 30TH :: Shouta Sakurai

Blessed Humorist

User Image

Come to this post for all of the announcements! When something happens, it will be recorded in this post.

tab tab tab MONTH AND DAY :: EVENT DESCRIBED

tab tab October 27th :: RP Closed and now accepting reserves!
                tab tab November 19th :: Added the Miscellaneous roles! Can't believe I forgot. >.>
                tab tab November 24th :: Timeskip! See page 4 for more information on this.
                tab tab January 2nd :: Timeskip! See page 12 for more information on this.
                tab tab July 17th :: Saint Carnelian has been reopened and is open for reserves!
                tab tab July 19th :: Timeskip! See page 36 for more information on this. Two new businesses are added: Tattoo Parlor and Bakery.
                tab tab July 28th :: New business has been added: Circus.
                tab tab August 1st :: Timeskip! See page 39 for more information.
                tab tab September 1st :: Timeskip! See page 47 for more information.
                tab tab September 24th :: RP thread has been revamped! All credit is due to Light_SpiritCat. <33
                tab tab September 25th :: Inactivity cleanout. Saint Howlite has been reopened and is accepting reserves.
                tab tab September 30th :: Timeskip! See page 51 for more information on this.
                tab tab October 9th :: Saint Moonstone has been reopened and is accepting reserves.

Blessed Humorist

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU! 🌷 ||

This is a pretty awesome section of the thread, not gonna lie. xD This is where we come together and form alliances . . . RP alliances! I would love to advertise your RP if you'd like to advertise mine. If you're interested in being an affiliate, PM me with the subject "Gemstone Allies" and include a banner and a link to your RP. You will then see your RP in all of its glory, right on here!

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 LINKS IN 🌷 ||

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/houseki-meadows-a-harvest-moon-magical-girl-rp-o-a/t.94626725_1/][img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/MomokoPeach/Houseki-banner_zpshwjrw9ag.gif[/img][/url]

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab || 🌷 HEY! LOOK HERE! 🌷 ||

User Image

User Image

User Image

Blessed Humorist

Blessed Humorist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers